Jeechabee durtah! There could be neighbors with video cameras. South Park Studios later remastered the first twelve seasons in high definition and reanimated every scene to fill a 16:9 aspect ratio. Harrison Yates and his men: Harris, Murphy, Johnson, Frakes Oh why? Dad says I have to keep my face hidden. A sitcom about a black couple "movin' on up" from a modest Queens neighborhood to deluxe apartment in Manhattan's ritzy East Side. Mr. Jefferson isn't even home. and local cops try to frame him because he is a rich black man. Guess. What are we becoming? I want you each to have a hundred dollars. Kenny \"The Jeffersons\" is the sixth episode of Season Eight and the 117th overall episode of South Park. 14:07. What makes the show be able to keep its content on the pulse of societal relevance is attributed to the process of how each episode is crafted. If you're like me, you know that there are probably over a hundred awesome South Park episodes that also deserve to be on this list. We've got another rich black guy. You feel bad for him?! With Trey Parker, Matt Stone, Dante Alexander, April Stewart. Chuckajamonah! It's time for us all to say goodnight. Nah, I'm not supposed to. South Park the Stick of Truth Side with Cartman Kupa Keep Pick Cartman attack Kyle. What's wrong with wanting to have the innocence and beauty of a child? Grab your tiny bicicleta -- the #SouthPark Live Tweet starts now! Stephenreat44. Randy and Sharon Marsh Blanket heads down the steps, and Mr. Jefferson takes him inside. or pirates on the sea I'll tell you what you're doing! Goobacks. Inappropriate? He said I'm his best friend, and I can go over to his house whenever I want! Stop crying. They have like, video games and rides and a cotton-candy machine, oh, and, and in their back yard, guess what they have in their back yard?! Placing pubic hair from the raped girl now, sir. List of South Park episodes " Up the Down Steroid " is the second episode in the eighth season of the American animated television series South Park , and the 113th episode of the series overall. You know me better than I know myself. Link: Portal:Scripts — South Park Wiki 1 Pilots (1992-1995) 2 Episodes 2.1 Season 1 (1997-1998) 2.2 Season 2 (1998-1999) 2.3 Season 3 (1999-2000) 2.4 Season 4 (2000) 2.5 Season 5 (2001) 2.6 Season 6 (2002) 2.7 Season 7 (2003) 2.8 Season 8 (2004) 2.9 Season 9 (2005) 2.10 Season 10 (2006) 2.11 Season 11 (2007) 2.12 Season 12 (2008) 2.13 Season 13 (2009) 2.14 Season 14 … That's poopie work. Mr. Jefferson is rich and owns a lot of toys and rides for the kids to play on, but his behavior makes many question him as a creepy, black, unfit parent of person.. Wait, don't you guys wanna come inside and play? Damn fine. Are you having Mr. Jefferson over for dinner?! The episode was written and directed by series co-creator Trey Parker.. Please! Here, come on. Okay, fine, we'll all stay here, but we're going to sleep now! What's wrong with wanting to have the innocence and beauty of a child. Michael Jefferson Uh, look, we're goin' over to help my dad chop wood. Come on, my dad's probably out in the backyard. Yeah, I just moved here with my dad. I'm supposed to go right back over there after dinner tonight! Well our boys have really taken a liking to you. Mr. Jefferson said we can invite all the kids in town to go play over at their house. What do you think, Mr. Jefferson? What do you think, Mr. Jefferson? There are ways to do things intelligently as these shows did in the 70s. Gerald and Sheila Broflovski He has everything a kid could want! I just id- identify so much with children. When the boys try to earn some extra money, the time immigrants, who are willing to do the same work for next to nothing, take their jobs. The post office was established on October 3, 1879. A boy named Blanket moves to South Park with his father Michael Ja—Jefferson! No, Blanket, shhhh. He's generally been accepted as Sergeant Harrison Yates from season 8's "The Jeffersons", and this name was re-affirmed in South Park: The Stick of Truth in March despite not really coming up again in the show. We all have the power to change if we search inside our hearts Hee hee! My nose came off again! The South Park Live Tweet - You're Not Yelping By @SouthPark on Twitter, October 21, 2015. We're swinging! Up in my Wishing Tree! Tishajeffeaux87. Don't you wanna take that veil off so you can eat? There was one we framed a couple of times, but the black bastard was so rich he made bail and disappeared before the trial. They're TV dinners. A guy moves into South Park with a FERRIS wheel in his back yard, and KYLE has to see a problem with it! Oh man, that was great! Where have we lost our way? Chop wood? It's okay, Blanket. Why is it that us policemen around the country have such a passion for framing wealthy African-Americans with crimes they didn't commit? Shh, Blanket, we're gonna take you away for a little while, okay? Meet the boys of South Park all over again and relive their wildest adventures with the supernatural, the extraordinary and the absolutely insane. Shh, Blanket, we're gonna take you away for a little while, okay? I'm givin' up, Maggie. Oh I'm retired now, but, I was in... pharmaceuticals. 01:04. He seems to have a lot of money. Dude, look who I found prowling around in my back yard. Michael Jackson moves to South Park but tries to conceal his identity. Cartman Red Wow, these are great. Mr. Jefferson, I have to go to school tomorrow! He was also briefly known as 'Lou' … Goddamnit. Come here, Garland. Where have you been all afternoon. I have to look young again! The Jeffersons is an American sitcom that was broadcast on CBS from January 18, 1975, through July 2, 1985, lasting 11 seasons and a total of 253 episodes.The show was produced by the T.A.T. Hee hee! Here, come on. Yates: Whoa, wait a minute! Then, they put me in a woman's tummy, and, when I was born, Daddy took me home. Their innocence, their beauty. Stream free episodes and clips, play games, create an avatar and go behind-the-scenes of Trey and Matt's award winning series. Well, excuse my French, Mrs. Marsh, but you can suck my fat, hairy balls! He said he wanted peace and quiet, and to live with a bunch of hicks who don't know anything. Come on guys, let's get back to our Big Wheels. Heh, yeah, but the point is this guy didn't really look black either. Twenty-five years I've been on the force. You should have seen him squirm! Stan, I'm seriously! In the episode, Ike is haunted by the ghosts of dead celebrities until Michael Jackson, who does not want to admit that he is dead, possesses … It's your best friend in the whole wide world, Eric Cartman. It aired on April 21, 2004.1 Michael Jackson, under the fake name of Martin Jefferson, moves to South Park where he gets a little too close to the boys. "Dead Celebrities" is the eighth episode of the thirteenth season of the American animated television series South Park. My daddy wanted to have a baby, so he put me in a test tube. Mr. Jefferson, I have to go to school tomorrow! He was out all alone in the middle of the night. Similar to their duties on the TV show, South Park creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone wrote the script for the game, overseeing the project, and providing the voices of the characters. Well, there he is. You know what that means? [withdraws his gun] That guy isn't black! Hm. Hold on a second. I saw moving vans in their driveway two days ago. All the adults are trying to get us. Add a photo to this gallery Season Eight Portal:Images/Season Eight Portal:Trivia/Season Eight I came to sleep over tonight, remember? This whining about some so called "pc crowd" is overblown. TheJefferson Residence was home to Michael Jackson (under the identity of Martin Jefferson) and his son Blanket. You'd better not be talking bad about me in there to Mr. Jefferson! Alright, this is gonna sting for a second. of fun and adventurous things That's ignorant. "Let's Ride the Train" • We can't go home. There was oine we framed a couple of times, but the black bastard was so rich he made bail and disappeared before the trial. Mr. Jefferson opens the front door and goes back to the front lawn to retrieve his wooden sword. No, we never had a any rich African-Americans named Jefferson here. You see, I- I didn't have a childhood, so I'm really just a child myself. [Blanket heads down the steps, and Mr. Jefferson takes him insdie] Holy God, his son isn't black either! They're TV dinners. Hee-hee! I want him humiliated and dragged through the dirt, and I want it done by the books! The boys break out into their routine fighting at the recording studio which turns out to be better than the script. For the full-size versions of the images click on the thumbnails below. For moments specific to a particular entry, go to the following: South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut; South Park: The Stick of Truth I hope they're not Austrians. Directed by Trey Parker. We're scared, we're scared! Blanket and me wanna play! Inappropriate? "South Park" The Jeffersons (TV Episode 2004) official sites, and other sites with posters, videos, photos and more. I think that God is in the face of every child. But I'm falling apart! S8 • E7. Placing pubic hair from the raped girl now, sir. Well, we're supposed to have the Broflovskis and the Stotches over for dinner tonight. Warning This Article contains information marked as Mature.In other words, it will have an adult theme and contain scenes and storylines which are unsuitable for readers under 18 years of age. Sure, maybe Mr. Jefferson's a little different. He is MY friend, got it?! Hee! I've seen every kind of sick, depraved act known to humanity and still, when I see a black man walk by who has more money than me, I... want to vomit my gizzards right in the gutter. You guys better not be trying to Bogart my friend away! I heard people saying you all were from Illinois. Dude, come on. It says right here on the final sheet he is! Unfortunately, we have to be off to the Land of Booger Trees, so we'll be leaving now. Looks like a new family has just moved into South Park. He and Harris whip out firearms and aim. And now I'd like to show you my... Wishing Tree. Here, everything's okay. It aired on April 21, 2004. Zara Cully Mother Jefferson 23 Episodes (2019-2019) Jay Hammer Allan Willis 10 Episodes (2019-2019) Ebonie Smith Jessica Jefferson 9 Episodes (2019-2019) Jesus, Harris. Things can always work out, as long as we know we have the power to change. butcha-tamonah! No, we never had a any rich African-Americans named Jefferson here. Well, we've been trying to frame this guy who just moved into our town, and the fil-o-fax says he moved from yoru area. Would you like to ride the train with me, Heehee! "Awesom-O" is the fifth episode in the eighth season of the American animated television series South Park. It's my mask. The Jeffersons (Original Airdate: 4/21/04) and I mean, everything! And you know it might be hard, but all you've got to do is start, South Park is widely considered to be one of the funniest shows of all time, if not the funniest. Because their hearts are full of greed and they have... doo-doo in their souls. No, the- they're ignorant. Please don't make us go back home. No! Sure, maybe Mr. Jefferson's a little different. Well, excuse my French, Mrs. Marsh, but you can suck my fat hairy balls! Ah, actually, Mr. Jefferson, we were seeing if Blanket wanted to chop wood with us. I heard people saying you all were from Illinois. You know how I worry. Dad says I have to keep my face hidden. Blanket and me wanna play! South Park is an American animated television series created by Trey Parker and Matt Stone. All right. Mr. Jefferson? It originally aired on Comedy Central in the United States on March 24, 2004. We have to go home and feed the animals. brentbrown98 (author) from Indiana, United States, Earth on October 19, 2010: Thanks, Mikey! If we had, we would have framed him ourselves. South Park Archives is a FANDOM TV Community. Well, there he is. Maybe I'll invite Mr. Jefferson too. Do you think Kobe's guilty or innocent? Hm. At least you finally get to do something. Are you having Mr. Jefferson over for dinner?! So you might be here a while. He has everything a kid could want! Wow, these are great. Time to take this Mr. Jefferson down, just like we did Kobe. But I used to have a lot of bodyguards and nannies, if that counts. The Narrator of our Woodland Critter Christmas story sounds quite similar to the voiceovers heard in many Dr. Suess TV specials -- most notably, How the Grinch Stole Christmas. The 116th episode overall, it originally aired on Comedy Central in the United States on April 14, 2004. You see, I I didn't have a childhood, so I'm really just a child myself.