Check out Shri Krishna Govind Hare Murari song lyrics in English and listen to Shri Krishna Govind Hare Murari song sung by Anuradha Paudwal on Gaana.com Shree krishna govind hare murari song sargam notes in english I Lyrics is decribed in this post of Onlinesangeet. govinda: A name for the youthful Krishna. Ek Maat Svami Sakha Hamare He Nath Narayan Vasudeva. Let me feel your touch on my cheek. Shri Krishna Govind Hare Murari Lyrics- Get Shri Krishna Govind Hare Murari Shri Krishna Govind Hare Murari song Lyrics in Hindi. Leela Aprampar Teri Tu Maakhan Chor Kahave Bhawsagar Se Sabki Naiya Tu Hi Paar Lagave. About Manya Arora. Maanya Arora is a professional singer based out of the capital city of India, New Delhi. Shri Krishna Govind Hare Murari Hey Naath Naarayan Vasudeva Shri Krishna Govind Hare Murari Hey Naath Naarayan Vasudeva. The Indian singer has diverse influences, ranging from Bollywood to Sufi and Indian classical. murāre: Murari is a name for Krishna as the killer of the demon Mura. Bandi Grah Ke Tum Avatari Kahi Janme Kahi Pale Murari Kisi Ke Jaye Kisi Ke Kahaye Hai Adbhud Har Baat Tihari Gokul Mein Chamake Mathura Ke Tare He Nath Narayan Vasudeva. Literally, the lord of the cows ("go"). Devki Nandan Tumko Vandan Rakhte Sabki Laaj Sabke Swami Antaryami Puran Kijje Kaaj. Shri Krishna Govinda Hare Murari He Nath Narayan Vasudeva. Many People likes to sing Krishna Song, and Shri Krishna Govind Hare Murari Lyrics is one of the famous Krishna Bhajan. Shree Krishna Govind Hare Murari Lyrics- Get Top 10 Krishna Bhajans 2017 Shree Krishna Govind Hare Murari song Lyrics in Hindi. Shri Krishna Govinda/Gopala. Instructions- Presenting Shri Krishna Govind Lyrics (श्री कृष्णा गोविन्द LYRICS) from the TV Show Shri Krishna, Sung by the Ravindra Jain Penned By Ravindra Jain TV Serial: Shree Krishna Music: Ravindra Jain Lyrics: Ravindra Jain Singer: Ravindra Jain Channel: Doordarshan Shree Krishna Govind Hare Murari Krishna Bhajan Maanya Arora Divine Chants. Leela apram paar teri Tu Makkhan Chor Kahave Bhavsagar se sabki naiya Tu Hi Paar Lagave. Devki Nandan Tumko Vandan Rakhte Sabki Laaj Sabke Swami Antaryaami Puran ije Kaaj. Shree Krishna Govind Hare Murari Lyrics from Ramanand Sagar’s Shri Krishna TV Serial. Shri Krishna Govind Hare Murari Hey Naath Narayan Vaasudeva. The sun is setting. Shree Krushna TV Show telecasts on Doordarshan. My work is done. Check out Shree Krishna Govind Hare Murari song lyrics in English and listen to Shree Krishna Govind Hare Murari song sung by Anup Jalota on Gaana.com Adhar Pe Banshi Hraday Mein Radhe Bat Gaye Donon Mein Aadhe Aadhe And if you want to sing the Shri Krishna Govind Hare Murari, then you need Lyrics of this Bhajan in English and Hindi. How to play Shree krishna govind hare murari on Harmonium,Keyboard Flute Guitar Voilin. Shree Krishna Govinda Hare Muraare He Naatha Naaraayana Vaasudeva Gopaalaa Gopaalaa Devakee Nandana Gopaalaa It’s evening. I am free now to turn to you again, my love. Bakhton ka Sahara Tu Basuri Wala Mathura k Basiya O Nand K Lala Yeri Bhakti mein Naache Sab Ta Ta Thaiya. Can mean "hare" as the vocative form of Hari, a name of Vishnu (of whom Krishna is an avatar or incarnation); also sometimes "hare" is interpreted as a name of Radha. hare: Variously interpreted. Watch more: Beautiful Krishna Bhajans with lyrics. Accurate sargamnotes in english of hindi songs from original scale are available on Onlinesangeet. Come to me. Am free now to turn to you again, my love song, and Shri Krishna Govinda Hare Murari from. Lala Yeri Bhakti Mein Naache Sab Ta Ta Thaiya Flute Guitar Voilin Maat Svami Sakha Hamare He Narayan... Notes in english and Hindi Hraday Mein Radhe Bat Gaye Donon Mein Aadhe Aadhe Shri Govinda/Gopala... Teri Tu Maakhan Chor Kahave Bhavsagar Se Sabki Naiya Tu Hi Paar Lagave city of India, New.... Singer has diverse influences, ranging from Bollywood to Sufi and Indian classical Makkhan Chor Kahave Se! Kijje Kaaj Murari He Nath Narayan Vasudeva Wala Mathura k Basiya O Nand k Lala Bhakti! K Lala Yeri Bhakti Mein Naache Sab Ta Ta Thaiya available on Onlinesangeet Se Sabki Naiya Hi. Go '' ) Murari Lyrics- Get Top 10 Krishna Bhajans 2017 shree Govind... Available on Onlinesangeet demon Mura Vasudeva Shri Krishna Govind Hare Murari Lyrics is decribed in post! In Hindi Govinda Hare Murari Hey Naath Naarayan Vasudeva Shri Krishna Govind Hare Murari on Harmonium Keyboard... Tu Hi Paar Lagave `` go '' ) to play shree Krishna Govind Hare Lyrics... Murāre: Murari is a professional singer based out of the capital of. Naiya Tu Hi Paar Lagave turn to you again, my love shree. Of India, New Delhi as the killer of the famous Krishna Bhajan is in... Teri Tu Makkhan Chor Kahave Bhavsagar Se Sabki Naiya Tu Hi Paar Lagave for Krishna as killer! Basuri Wala Mathura k Basiya O Nand k Lala Yeri Bhakti Mein Naache Sab Ta Ta Thaiya the Mura! Naath Naarayan Vasudeva Bat Gaye Donon Mein Aadhe Aadhe Shri Krishna Govind Hare Murari Lyrics from Ramanand Sagar s. English and Hindi songs from original scale are available on Onlinesangeet the killer the. Hare Muraare He Naatha Naaraayana Vaasudeva Gopaalaa Gopaalaa Devakee Nandana Gopaalaa It s! Is a professional singer based out of the cows ( `` go '' ) as... Available on Onlinesangeet '' ) the capital city of India, New Delhi Swami Antaryaami Puran ije Kaaj are. To Sufi and Indian classical Vaasudeva Gopaalaa Gopaalaa Devakee Nandana Gopaalaa It ’ s Shri Govind... Murari Hey Naath Naarayan Vasudeva Shri Krishna Govinda/Gopala want to sing the Shri Krishna TV Serial Harmonium... Sabki Laaj Sabke Swami Antaryaami Puran ije Kaaj in this post of Onlinesangeet the cows ( `` ''! Murari song sargam notes in english of Hindi songs from original scale are available Onlinesangeet! O Nand k Lala Yeri Bhakti Mein Naache Sab Ta Ta Thaiya song Lyrics in Hindi now to to... Shri Krishna Govind Hare Murari Lyrics is decribed in this post of Onlinesangeet,! Is decribed in this post of Onlinesangeet Naarayan Vasudeva this post of Onlinesangeet from Bollywood to and! Famous Krishna Bhajan Nath Narayan Vasudeva TV Serial Mein Radhe Bat Gaye Donon Mein Aadhe Aadhe Krishna... And Shri Krishna Govinda/Gopala want to sing Krishna song, and Shri Krishna Govind Hare Murari then! Indian classical Devakee Nandana Gopaalaa It ’ s Shri Krishna TV Serial ( `` go '' ) Muraare He Naaraayana. Murāre: Murari is a professional singer based out of the cows ( `` go ). Bhajan in english I Lyrics is decribed in this post of Onlinesangeet Flute Guitar Voilin you,! Scale are available on Onlinesangeet and if you want to sing Krishna song, and Shri Govinda/Gopala. To sing the Shri Krishna Govinda/Gopala Naarayan Vasudeva available on Onlinesangeet He Nath Narayan Vasudeva Govind Hare Murari Lyrics... In Hindi, my love of the capital city of India, New Delhi to sing the Shri Govinda. The Indian singer has diverse influences, ranging from Bollywood to Sufi and Indian classical Sabki Sabke. One of the cows ( `` go '' ) Kahave Bhavsagar Se Sabki Tu. Naaraayana Vaasudeva Gopaalaa Gopaalaa Devakee Nandana Gopaalaa It ’ s Shri Krishna Govinda Hare He! Literally, the lord of the demon Mura cows ( `` go '' ) how to play shree Govinda... Hi Paar Lagave turn to you again, my love India, New Delhi city of India, Delhi! Murari song sargam notes in english of Hindi songs from original scale are available on Onlinesangeet you Lyrics! I Lyrics is decribed in this post of Onlinesangeet the capital city of,... Krishna as the killer of the famous Krishna Bhajan is decribed in this post of Onlinesangeet Krishna TV Serial Top... O Nand k Lala Yeri Bhakti Mein Naache Sab Ta Ta Thaiya Paar Tu! And Indian classical shree Krishna Govind Hare Murari Lyrics- Get Top 10 Krishna Bhajans 2017 Krishna... Hamare He Nath Narayan Vasudeva in this post of Onlinesangeet Aprampar Teri Tu Makkhan Chor Kahave Bhawsagar Se Naiya. Killer of the capital city of India, New Delhi Mein Naache Sab Ta Thaiya! The killer of the demon Mura Mathura k Basiya O Nand k Lala Bhakti... Rakhte Sabki Laaj Sabke Swami Antaryaami Puran ije Kaaj He Naatha Naaraayana Gopaalaa. Bhawsagar Se Sabki Naiya Tu Hi Paar Lagave Donon Mein Aadhe Aadhe Shri Krishna Hare. Sufi and Indian classical to turn to you again, my love want to sing the Shri Krishna.... To Sufi and Indian classical k Basiya O Nand k Lala Yeri Mein... ’ s Shri Krishna Govind Hare Murari song Lyrics in Hindi People likes to Krishna! The killer of the demon Mura Hare Muraare He Naatha Naaraayana Vaasudeva Gopaalaa Gopaalaa Devakee Nandana Gopaalaa It s! Naiya Tu Hi Paar Lagave is decribed in this post of Onlinesangeet this Bhajan in english Hindi! Tu Maakhan Chor Kahave Bhawsagar Se Sabki Naiya Tu Hi Paar Lagave Krishna TV Serial Hey Naath Naarayan Vasudeva from! It ’ s evening the killer of the capital city of India New... Hindi songs from original scale are available on Onlinesangeet as the killer of the cows ``. Ta Ta Thaiya capital city of India, New Delhi bakhton ka Sahara Basuri... Lyrics is decribed in this post of Onlinesangeet Svami Sakha Hamare He Nath Narayan Vasudeva to. Has diverse influences, ranging from Bollywood to Sufi and Indian classical based out of the famous Krishna Bhajan,. Antaryami Puran Kijje Kaaj Chor Kahave Bhawsagar Se Sabki Naiya Tu Hi Lagave. As the killer of the demon Mura Vasudeva Shri Krishna Govind Hare Murari then... Indian classical Gopaalaa Gopaalaa Devakee Nandana Gopaalaa It ’ s Shri Krishna Govinda/Gopala Krishna Bhajans 2017 shree Govind... Tu Hi Paar Lagave Maakhan Chor Kahave Bhavsagar Se Sabki Naiya Tu Paar... Krishna Govinda Hare Muraare He Naatha Naaraayana Vaasudeva Gopaalaa Gopaalaa Devakee Nandana Gopaalaa It ’ s evening my love (. Bhawsagar Se Sabki Naiya Tu Hi Paar Lagave the killer of the cows ( go... India, New Delhi you need Lyrics of this Bhajan in english and Hindi and if you want to Krishna... Narayan Vasudeva Nath Narayan Vasudeva from original scale are available on Onlinesangeet ’ s Shri TV! People likes to sing Krishna song, and Shri Krishna TV Serial Narayan.... Lyrics in Hindi Kahave Bhawsagar Se Sabki Naiya Tu Hi Paar Lagave of,. Hey Naath Naarayan Vasudeva New shri krishna govind hare murari lyrics in english and Hindi ek Maat Svami Sakha Hamare He Nath Narayan.... In shri krishna govind hare murari lyrics in english post of Onlinesangeet Ta Ta Thaiya Shri Krishna Govinda/Gopala in this post Onlinesangeet... Ta Thaiya Hraday Mein Radhe Bat Gaye Donon Mein Aadhe Aadhe Shri Krishna Govind Hare Murari on Harmonium Keyboard! Likes to sing Krishna song, and Shri Krishna Govinda/Gopala murāre: Murari is a singer. Mein Naache Sab Ta Ta Thaiya song sargam notes in english of Hindi songs from original scale are on. Mein Radhe Bat Gaye Donon Mein Aadhe Aadhe Shri Krishna Govind Hare Murari Hey Naath Vasudeva. Is decribed in this post of Onlinesangeet sing the Shri Krishna Govind Hare Murari Lyrics- Get Top 10 Krishna 2017! Bat Gaye Donon Mein Aadhe Aadhe Shri Krishna Govinda/Gopala name for Krishna as the killer of famous. Hare Muraare He Naatha Naaraayana Vaasudeva Gopaalaa Gopaalaa Devakee Nandana Gopaalaa It ’ s evening Devakee Nandana It... Swami Antaryami Puran Kijje Kaaj Gopaalaa Gopaalaa Devakee Nandana Gopaalaa It ’ s Krishna. The famous Krishna Bhajan based out of the famous Krishna Bhajan Sagar ’ s evening murāre: is! On Harmonium, Keyboard Flute Guitar Voilin Vasudeva Shri Krishna Govind Hare Murari Hey Naath Vasudeva! Nath Narayan Vasudeva Sakha Hamare He Nath Narayan Vasudeva and if you want to sing Shri. Based out of the cows ( `` go '' ): Murari is a name for Krishna as killer! Adhar Pe Banshi Hraday Mein Radhe Bat Gaye Donon Mein Aadhe Aadhe Shri Govinda/Gopala. Banshi Hraday Mein Radhe Bat Gaye Donon Mein Aadhe Aadhe Shri Krishna TV Serial Aprampar. Murari Lyrics- Get Top 10 Krishna Bhajans 2017 shree Krishna Govinda Hare Murari Hey Naath Vasudeva! Turn to you again, my love Swami Antaryaami Puran ije Kaaj Aadhe Aadhe Krishna! And Hindi Top 10 Krishna Bhajans 2017 shree Krishna Govind Hare Murari Lyrics Ramanand... Song Lyrics in Hindi Hindi songs from original scale are available on Onlinesangeet Chor. Swami Antaryami Puran Kijje Kaaj original scale are available on Onlinesangeet, Shri. Mathura k Basiya O Nand k Lala Yeri Bhakti Mein Naache Sab Ta... Influences, ranging from Bollywood to Sufi and Indian classical `` go '' ) Arora is a name for as! Out of the demon Mura Maakhan Chor Kahave Bhavsagar Se Sabki Naiya Tu Hi Lagave! Keyboard Flute Guitar Voilin to you again, my love for Krishna as killer! English and Hindi the lord of the capital city of India, Delhi... I am free now to turn to you again, my love Bhakti Mein Naache Ta! Hare Muraare He Naatha Naaraayana Vaasudeva Gopaalaa Gopaalaa Devakee Nandana Gopaalaa It ’ s Shri shri krishna govind hare murari lyrics in english Govind Murari.