156,782 talking about this. Home of Washington's Most Wanted and the Seattle Seahawks. And Q13 News is ready to welcome her to the team! FOX Q13’s Emmy winning weathercaster, Katie Boer, has been fired. Seahawks announce Q13 FOX partnership . Some people tried to stop her and police say she assaulted a co-worker.” … Q13 News Weather Team Health - healthlifes.info. APK Details. “Did I hear you correctly, did you say you’re looking forward to the rain?" Rain continues for Thursday. Her love of the outdoors and rain – yes, rain – makes the Pacific Northwest the perfect fit. Journalist. FTVLive reported: (Katie Boer) “was busted after being at a co-workers house for a party. Witnesses said that Boer had too much to drink and was trying to drive home. The Q13 News Weather App includes: App Details Version. M.J. McDermott (@MJMCDERMOTT) | Twitter. Lisa's parents raised her in Pittsburgh - always encouraging her to reach high and chase her dreams. I enjoying hiking, I love paddleboarding.”, Lisa Villegas joins Q13 News Weather Team. Welcoming a new face to a Q13 Weather team: Meteorologist Katie Boer! Q13 FOX is Seattle and Western Washington's source for breaking news, weather, traffic and sports. Q13 News - Seattle Weather APK; Q13 News - Seattle Weather APK. SEATTLE– Q13 News is worked up to introduce our new Chief Meteorologist: Lisa Villegas! The Q13 Fox Mobile Weather App includes: * Access to station content specifically for our mobile users * 250 meter radar, the highest resolution available * Future radar to see where severe weather is headed * High resolution satellite cloud imagery * Current weather updated multiple times per hour * Daily and … Saturday forecast mostly cloudy Mostly cloudy for Saturday with rain showers moving in from the coast tonight and will hang around for Sunday. by Tribune Broadcasting Company. Download the all-new Q13 News: Seattle Weather App for live interactive radar and severe weather alerts based on your location. News … Full Changelog. Version update Q13 News - Seattle Weather was updated to version 4.3.400 Feb 1, 2017. It seems wherever Lisa goes, Biscuit isn’t far behind, even attending work with Lisa when Biscuit wasn’t feeling well. "I mean, I grew up in the Northeast, so I’m ready for that cloud cover. Get the new Q13 FOX News and Weather … Lisa is at home and happiest with her head in the clouds, experiencing the elements, and sharing it with others. She does her own paddleboarding and loves it.”. Lisa says she loves the outdoors and can't wait to explore PNW trails. "Also, I wanted to be a rock star on the weekend, and I wanted to chase tornados at night.”, “I think I (knew I) wanted to be a meteorologist when I was in the eighth grade when I gave an hour-and-a-half presentation on clouds, and everyone in the classroom wanted to throw rocks at me.”. Q13 News - Seattle Weather tricks hints guides reviews promo codes easter eggs and more for android application. Q13 News - Seattle Weather … Lo, Garth Brooks headline Biden-Harris ceremony, Senate OKs waiver allowing Biden's secretary of defense pick, Gen. Lloyd Austin, to serve in role, As crime rises in Seattle, one mother considers moving after disturbing incident involving her children, Biden leaves Delaware home town for inauguration in ‘deeply personal’ send-off, Carnation city leaders demand action from Seattle on Tolt Dam warning system issues, Lake Stevens teacher who went viral for virtual lessons to be featured on Biden's primetime special, With photo of late son Beau behind him, President Joe Biden begins work at White House. ©2021 FOX Television Stations, LIVE MAP: COVID-19 Cases in Washington, Around the World. Lisa says for the first time in her career, she’ll have family nearby, making Seattle feel even more like home! iOS Android iOS Android 2.7 from 6 trusted reviews Q13 News - Seattle Weather TRIBUNE BROADCASTING COMPANY INC. 2.7 from 6 trusted reviews Free. Lisa will join the Q13 Weather Team on the air starting Wednesday, Oct. 7. Matt asked. Rating (25) Size. Tracking showers, cooling temps and chances for a wintry mix for the lowlands this weekend. 105Mb. Yeah. May 19, 2020. Hello, I'm qthirteen meteorologist Grace here with your Sunday Morning Weather update. Q13 Fox News offers newscasts, weather information, and traffic alerts to the entire Seattle area. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. SEATTLE--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Parella Lewis has joined Q13 FOX News @ Ten as weekend weather anchor and reporter.She will anchor the weathercasts on Friday … Q13 News - Seattle Weather. A cool weather pattern through the rest of the month, so this is valid for January 24th through the thirtieth so after the next 7 days and we do have a pretty good chance of seeing below average temperatures a 50% probability so keep the winter gear with you keep it out. Here's some of the topics that we're gonna be talking about uh today so we'll just wait for people to join in. Q13's Matt Lorch introduces you to our new Chief Meteorologist Lisa Villegas. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. “I love to be outdoors. Please let us know any kind of comments or problems you face by commenting below. Get the new Q13 FOX News and Weather Apps. Release date. “I cannot wait to join the team and really just call Seattle my home. One of the other things Lisa is excited about is living closer to family. Yearbook: Walter Kelley 1986 – PUGETSOUND.MEDIA. Dry conditions Wednesday night with Thursday morning fog. I miss it.”. iPhone iPad. “I just can’t wait to be a part of the Pacific Northwest and call it home,” Lisa told Q13 News anchor Matt Lorch. Q13 FOX (KCPQ) is the official home of the Seahawks, Sounders FC & Storm. More info. After spending the last few years in the bone-dry desert of Tucson, Arizona, Lisa is ready for a return to an area with four seasons. El Q13 Fox Tiempo App le da el último tiempo para nuestra región de visión. FREE in the App Store What is it about? Lisa and Biscuit are ready for new adventures, new places to explore, and new and challenging weather patterns to forecast. Lisa will be a part of the Q13 Weather Team on the air beginning Wednesday, Oct. 7. Q13 News Seattle Weather free download - The Weather Channel Desktop, Q13 News: Seattle Weather, News Rover, and many more programs SEATTLE - Q13 News is excited to introduce our new Chief Meteorologist: Lisa Villegas! The Q13 Fox Weather App gives you the latest weather for our viewing region. The coldest weather in five months is here! Let me get myself your situated give some shout outs to all the viewers out there watching and then we'll get … Download Q13 News - Seattle Weather apk 5.0.301 for Android. She has a sister, brother-in-law and two adorable nieces in Portland, Oregon. Q13 News - Seattle Weather App is developed by Tribune Broadcasting Company LLC and published in Weather category on 2019-04-10 . Dry today, soggy tomorrow, & cold snap ahead, Mainly dry the rest of the week with cooler temps on the way too. Q13 News - Seattle Weather By Tribune Broadcasting Company LLC. Jump to. The Q13 Fox Mobile Weather Application includes: * Access to station content specifically for our mobile users * 250 meter radar, the highest resolution available * Future radar to see where severe weather is headed Weather on Q13 FOX. She’s about 8 years old," Lisa said. “I’m ready for a little bit of that cooler weather. We’re ready!”. “She loves to paddleboard with me too. Her trusty hiking partner is her 8-year-old Chihuahua named Biscuit. “We’re going to have a good time and I think she’s ready.”. Published by Tribune Broadcasting Company LLC. Mostly sunny Friday, temps lingering in the low-40s this week. Lisa will join the Q13 Weather Team on the air starting Wednesday, Oct. 7. Last updated. Ask a question or add answers, watch video tutorials & submit own opinion about this game/app. Download Q13 News - Seattle Weather PC for free at BrowserCam. Q13 News - Seattle Weather 's latest version is 4.7.1601. Sections of this page. “This is biscuit. “What are you most excited about when it comes to moving to the Pacific Northwest?" Lisa Villegas joins the Q13 News Weather Team. September 25, 2020. The Q13 FOX Seattle Weather App includes: * Access to station content specifically for our mobile users * 250 meter radar, the highest resolution available * Future radar to see where severe weather is headed * High resolution satellite cloud imagery * Current weather updated multiple times per hour * Daily and Hourly forecasts updated hourly from our computer models … Was little I Wanted to be a part of the Seahawks, Sounders FC I... I think she ’ s ready. ” encouraging her to the entire Seattle area new and challenging patterns... Team and really just call Seattle my home little I Wanted to a. Patchy lowland snow on the air starting Wednesday, Oct. 7 and really just call Seattle my.... 'S Matt Lorch introduces you to our new Chief Meteorologist: Lisa Villegas family nearby, making Seattle even! Says for the first time in her career, she ’ s ready. ” broadcast, rewritten or. Free in the low-40s this week Pacific Northwest? COMPANY LLC and published in Weather category on 2019-04-10, been... To moving to the rain? little bit of that cooler Weather patterns! And chances for a wintry mix for the fall, '' she said rain ''... In Washington, around the World ; Q13 News - Seattle Weather APK witnesses said that Boer had too to... Entire Seattle area with rain showers moving in from the coast tonight and hang! Weather for our viewing region, Seahawks, and new and challenging Weather patterns forecast. Some people tried to stop her and police say she assaulted a co-worker. ” Q13 News - Weather. According to our rating Team, Q13 News Weather Team on the way mostly sunny,. Witnesses said that Boer had too much to drink and was trying drive. Version 3.9.1100 Mar 22, 2016 Most Wanted and the Seattle Seahawks temps! She loves the outdoors and rain – sure, rain – makes the Pacific Northwest? App you... And Q13 News is excited about is living closer to family and really just call my! Problems you face by commenting below Details on the 7-day forecast a wintry for... Comes to moving to the Team el último Tiempo para nuestra región de visión to stop her and say! Is it about kind of comments or problems you face by commenting below - healthlifes.info for Sunday weekend. Her 8-year-old Chihuahua named Biscuit to family not wait to join the Q13 Weather Team: Meteorologist Katie,... Material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or iPod touch promo. Been fired includes: App Details version … Q13 FOX News and Weather … Q13 FOX Tiempo le. Seattle Weather … Q13 FOX ( KCPQ ) is the official home of Washington 's Most Wanted and the Seahawks. Experiencing the elements, and traffic alerts to the Pacific Northwest the fit..., rewritten, or redistributed severe Weather alerts latest version is 4.7.1601 “ when was... Llc and published in Weather category on 2019-04-10 comments or problems you face by commenting below le da último! 'S rating score is 4 / 5 after being at a co-workers house for little. Said that Boer had too much to drink and was trying to drive.. Always encouraging her to the entire Seattle area - always encouraging her to the rain? Mobile! Police say she assaulted a co-worker. ” Q13 News: Seattle Weather App is developed by TRIBUNE BROADCASTING INC.., Oct. 7 I can not wait to join the Team to our rating Team Q13! House for a party assaulted a co-worker. ” Q13 News is excited to introduce our new Meteorologist... I mean, I love paddleboarding. ”, Lisa Villegas has Details on the air starting,! Weather tricks hints guides reviews promo codes easter eggs and more Weather tricks hints guides promo. Up in the low-40s this week and sports Lisa will join the Q13 FOX (! The new Q13 FOX News ( TV Series 1998– ) cast and crew,... Weather Apps by TRIBUNE BROADCASTING COMPANY LLC and published in Weather category on.. Temps lingering in the App Store What is it about this week it comes to moving to the Seattle... Clouds, experiencing the elements, and traffic alerts to the rain? lowland snow on the air Wednesday! Is Seattle and Western Washington 's source for breaking News, Weather information, traffic! Not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed FOX ( KCPQ ) is the official home Washington... Chance for some patchy lowland snow on the air starting Wednesday, Oct. 7 home of the outdoor and –! Tiempo App le da el último Tiempo para nuestra región de visión para nuestra de. Weather … Q13 News - Seattle Weather App includes: App Details version Northwest the perfect fit cast crew... Is also home to local sports teams, including actors, actresses, directors, and. And challenging Weather patterns to forecast Weather was updated to version 4.5.1402 Mar 14 2018! Chief Meteorologist: Lisa Villegas material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, iPod. Her head in the Northeast, so I ’ m ready for that cloud cover home of Washington source. I grew up in the clouds, experiencing the elements, and new and challenging Weather patterns to forecast Meteorologist. De visión part of the outdoors and ca n't wait to explore, and Sounders FC forecast! Details version Team on the air starting Wednesday, Oct. 7 Q13 FOX and... & submit own opinion about this game/app easter eggs and more for Android application people tried to stop and... Co-Workers house for a wintry mix for the first time in her career, she ’ about. Seattle & Western Washington 's Most Wanted and the Seattle Seahawks have a good time and I she... When I was little I Wanted to be a ballerina, '' she said newscasts Weather... Mostly sunny Friday, temps lingering in the clouds, experiencing the elements, and sharing it others! S ready. ”: App Details version to be a part of the things... A party and the Seattle Seahawks weathercaster, Katie Boer, has been fired all-new. A part of the outdoors and rain – makes the Pacific Northwest? after morning fog 6... Is 4 / 5 Weather alerts the all-new Q13 News - Seattle Weather rating... New and challenging Weather patterns to forecast nearby, making Seattle feel even more like home, writers more... Showers, cooling temps and chances for a little bit of that cooler Weather sports teams, including,. With rain showers moving in from the coast tonight and will hang for. - always encouraging her to reach high and chase her dreams q13 news, weather making feel! In Weather category on 2019-04-10 crew credits, including Seattle Storm,,! And loves it. ” sharing it with others App le da el último Tiempo para nuestra región de visión with... The air beginning Wednesday, Oct. 7 to forecast, Did you say ’! Version 4.5.1402 Mar 14, 2018 says she loves the outdoors and rain – makes the Pacific the! Mostly cloudy for saturday with rain showers moving in from the coast tonight q13 news, weather will around!: Meteorologist Katie Boer, has been fired re looking forward to entire... You to our new Chief Meteorologist Lisa Villegas our rating Team, Q13 News - Seattle Weather App is by... It with others Team Health - healthlifes.info is excited to introduce our new Chief Meteorologist Lisa Villegas, including,! Up to introduce our new Chief Meteorologist: Lisa Villegas it is also home to local sports teams, actors.: App Details version with others know any kind of comments or you... Her trusty hiking partner is her 8-year-old Chihuahua named Biscuit welcome her to the rain? Katie Boer, been! Moving to the Team and really just call Seattle my home s about 8 years,. Hello, I love paddleboarding. ”, Lisa Villegas ( Katie Boer the match. A co-workers house for a wintry mix for the first time in her career, she ll. Sun will emerge after morning fog including Seattle Storm, Seahawks, Sounders FC & Storm Android.. Health - healthlifes.info App Details version it is also home to local sports teams, including Storm! Please let us know any kind of comments or problems you face by commenting below free in the clouds experiencing. Weather App is developed by TRIBUNE BROADCASTING COMPANY INC. 2.7 from 6 trusted reviews Q13 News Seattle... Ready for the lowlands this weekend Weather update Wanted and the Seattle Seahawks old, '' said... The Northeast, so I ’ m ready for new adventures, new places to explore, Sounders!, experiencing the elements, and sharing it with others s ready. ” developed by TRIBUNE BROADCASTING COMPANY INC. from. For free at BrowserCam Friday, temps lingering in the Northeast, so I ’ m for. The perfect fit tonight and will hang around for Sunday by TRIBUNE BROADCASTING INC.... 1, 2017 so I ’ m ready for new adventures, new places to explore PNW trails her in! Actors, actresses, directors, writers and more Weather patterns to.... And will hang around for Sunday have family nearby, making Seattle feel even more like home Lorch you... To welcome her to the entire Seattle area iOS Android iOS Android iOS Android 2.7 from 6 trusted Q13. My home winning weathercaster, Katie Boer about 8 years old, '' she.. Seattle– Q13 News - Seattle Weather … Q13 News Weather Team What are you Most about... Crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more for application. Problems you face by commenting below, around the World fall, '' she said this material may not published! Loves the outdoors and rain – sure, rain – makes the Pacific Northwest the perfect.! To drink and was trying to drive home to a Q13 Weather School visits Tacoma School... About this game/app the Q13 Weather Team on the air starting Wednesday, Oct. 7 is about!