Psalm 148 - Praise ye the LORD. Prayer. Sing unto the LORD a new song, and his praise in the congregation of saints. 18:16; see note on 2 Sam. OR Select a … Psalms Kjv free download - Psalms, QuickVerse 2009, The Book of Psalms, and many more programs The most popular Bible verses from the chapter Psalm 140. Keil and Delitzsch Biblical Commentary on the Old Testament. Hear me when I call, O God of my righteousness: thou hast enlarged me when I was in distress; have mercy upon me, and hear my prayer. The most popular Bible verses from the Bible book Psalms. Version. Change Language {{#items}} {{local_title}} Let them praise his name in the dance: let them sing praises unto him with the timbrel and harp. 3 - Let them praise his name in the dance: let them sing praises unto him with the timbrel and harp. Sing unto the LORD a new song, and his praise in the congregation of saints. Sing unto the LORD a new song, and his praise in the congregation of saints. Sing unto the LORD a new song, [and] ... Psa 149:3 - Let them praise his name in the dance: let them sing praises unto him with the timbrel and harp. 3Let them praise his name in the dance: let them sing praises unto him with the timbrel and harp. Let them praise his name in the dance: let them sing praises unto him with the timbrel and harp. Psalm 149:3, KJV: "Let them praise his name in the dance: let them sing praises unto him with the timbrel and harp." Raise a song; sound the tambourine, the sweet lyre with the harp. 4 He q determines the number of the stars; Psalm 149:3. Psalm 19 KJV Psalm 8 KJV Proverbs 31:20 Jeremiah 31 Psalm 147 KJV Psalms 21 KJV Psalm 24 KJV Bible Verses Psalms KJV Psalm 104 KJV Psalm 118 KJV Psalm 15 KJV Psalm 103 KJV Psalm 25 KJV Psalm 138 KJV Psalm 31 NIV 1 John 4: 20 KJV Proverbs 31 Printable Proverbs 12:25 KJV Proverbs 13: 20 KJV Psalm 31 7 KJV Psalm 31 23 Psalms 120 7 KJV Psalm 66 20 KJV Luke 1 31 KJV Psalms 37 31 Psalm 49 KJV … Psalms 149:3 - KJV - Let them praise his name in the dance: let them... Study verse in the King James Version WEB Psalms 149:3. Praise ye the LORD from the heavens: praise him in the heights. 1 Praise ye the LORD. 1 Praise ye the LORD: for it is good to sing praises unto our God; for it is pleasant; and praise is comely. Beautify - Heb. 119:11 - I used to think, up until a couple wks. – Psalm 149:3. Psalms 149 . KJV #GLKF2015 4 He telleth the number of the stars; he calleth them all by their names. 41 Blessed is he that considereth the poor: the Lord will deliver him in time of trouble. WBT Psalms 149:3. read chapter 149 in WBT. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for KJV New Testament and Psalms LARGE PRINT King James Version Bible ABS Hardcover at the best online prices at eBay! Read full chapter . PSA 149:4. and p binds up their wounds. * Sing to the LORD a new song, his praise in the assembly of his faithful people. Let them sing for joy on their beds. Psalm 81:2 . Cite Share Print. BLB Searches. Chapter Parallel Compare. 6Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a twoedged sword in their hand; 149:4 The Lord - He rejoiceth over them to do them good. Psalm 149 - Praise the LORD. Psalm 149:3: Let them give praise to his name in the dance: let them make melody to him with instruments of brass and corded instruments of music. Psalms 149:3 KJV. 2 Many there be which say of my soul, There is no help for him in God. Topics. The meek - All true Israelites are such.149:5 In glory - For the honour which God putteth upon them. Psalms 149:1. Psalm 149: 3 (KJV) Vision Statement Our vision is to express the art of dance through praise and worship of our Lord Jesus Christ. 3 Let them praise his name in the dance: let them sing praises unto him with the timbrel and harp. Outside of the United Kingdom, the KJV is in the public domain. 11 Thou hast turned for me my mourning into dancing: thou hast put off my sackcloth, and girded me with gladness; Psalm 149:3. 2 - Let Israel rejoice in him that made him: let the children of Zion be joyful in their King. KING JAMES VERSION (KJV) TRANSLATION, MEANING, CONTEXT. Psalm 149:4 : For the LORD taketh pleasure in his people: he will beautify the meek with salvation. Let them sing praises to him to the accompaniment of the tambourine and harp! 3 Let them praise his name in the dance: let them sing praises… RVR60 VUL WLC LXX mGNT TR [?] Search Tools. Sing unto the LORD a new song, [and] his praise in the congregation of saints. 2 The LORD doth build up Jerusalem: he gathereth together the outcasts of Israel. Psalms 91:1: He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. PSALM 149: 3-5 Let them praise his name with dancing. He crowns those who are oppressed with victory. KJV: King James Version . Psalms 149:2 : Psalms 149:4 >> The Berean: Daily Verse and Comment Sign up for the Berean: Daily Verse and Comment, and have Biblical truth delivered to your inbox. Authorship and Titles (or Superscriptions) Of the 150 psalms, only 34 lack superscriptions of any kind (only 17 in the Septuagint, the … PS 149:3 Let them praise his name in the dance: let them sing praises unto him with the timbrel and harp. Mark the chapters you have read, if you join our personal Bible reading plan. 3 He heals o the brokenhearted. For j it is good to sing praises to our God; for k it is pleasant, 1 and l a song of praise is fitting. Psalm 149. Extra Small Small Medium Large Additional Settings . Let Israel rejoice in him that made him: let the children of Zion be joyful in their King. Numbering of the Psalms differs—mostly by one, see table—between the Hebrew and Greek (Septuagint) manuscripts.Protestant translations (Lutheran, Anglican, Calvinist) use the Hebrew numbering, but other Christian traditions vary: . 2Let Israel rejoice in him that made him: let the children of Zion be joyful in their King. Clarke's Psalms 149:3 Bible Commentary Let them praise his name in the dance - במחול bemachol, with the pipe, or some kind of wind music, classed here with … 4 For the Lord taketh pleasure in his people: he will beautify the meek with salvation. 2 Let Israel rejoice in him that made him: let the children of Zion be joyful in their King. There are options set in 'Advanced Options' Clear Advanced Options. ago, that this verse referred to just knowing... Bible, King James Version, Psalms - University of … Free shipping for many products! dance Creativity Harps Leisure, And Pastimes Praise Music Musical Instruments, types of Praise, Manner And Methods Of. 1 Praise ye the LORD. Bible Study Tools. Copy Options. Psalms 149:4 Cancel. Let the saints be joyful in glory; Let them sing aloud on their beds. for ever? Psalm 16 KJV Bible Scripture Quotes. PSA 149:6. This daily newsletter provides a starting point for personal study, and gives valuable insight into the verses that make up the Word of God. Psalms 149:3 Context. Selah. 3 The Lord will strengthen him upon the bed of languishing: thou wilt make all his bed in his sickness. Notes throughout the Psalms give additional indications of conscious arrangement (see also chart, p. 1048-1051). Let them praise His name with the dance; Let them sing praises to Him with the timbrel and harp. 3 Let them praise his name in the dance: let them sing praises unto him with the timbrel and harp. Psalm 149:3 Let them praise His name with dancing;Let them sing praises to Him with timbrel and lyre. Praise ye the Lord. Let them praise his name in the dance! Psalm 149 - Praise ye the LORD. Let them praise his Name in the dance: let them sing praises vnto him with the timbrell and harpe. Font Size. Advanced Options. Let them praise His name with dancing; Let them sing praises to Him with timbrel and lyre. Sing unto the Lord a new song, and his praise in the congregation of saints. Psalms chapter 119 KJV (King James Version) ... Ps. Let them sing praises to him with tambourine and harp! I will bless the Lord at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth. Which best represents the problem with the comment? While providing an atmosphere through which the spirit of artistic expression will allow the word of God to proceed forward freely, releasing a feeling of emotions of GOD as expressed in our very being, as we dance. To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David. 3 Let them praise his name in the dance: let them sing praises unto him with the timbrel and harp. 2 Let Israel rejoice in him that made him: let the children of Zion be joyful in their King. The Book of Psalms read by Alexander Scourby. 4 For the Lord taketh pleasure in his people: he will beautify the meek with salvation. A Morning Prayer of Trust in God. Let the Godly people triumph in glory. ... - American Tract Society Bible Dictionary - Psalms, the Book of; Baker Evangelical Dictionary of Biblical Theology - … Psalm 149:3 NIV • Psalm 149:3 NLT • Psalm 149:3 ESV • Psalm 149:3 NASB • Psalm 149:3 KJV • Psalm 149:3 Interlinear • Psalm 149:3 Commentaries • Psalm 149:3 Parallel Texts • Psalm 149:3 Bible Apps • Psalm 149:3 Parallel • Bible Hub 1 Praise ye the LORD. how long shall mine enemy be exalted over me? Love. Sing unto the LORD a new song, and his praise in the congregation of saints. Let them praise his name in the dance: let them sing praises unto him with the timbrel and harp. Psalm 27:4 KJV. Psalms 149:3 Context. 2 Let Israel rejoice in him that made him: let the children of Zion be joyful in their King. In concordance Verse details; Chapter 149 Scripture. Psalm 149:3 : Let them praise his name in the dance: let them sing praises unto him with the timbrel and harp. Traditionally ascribed to King David, the Psalms have played an important role for millennia in religious ceremonies in … Read chapter Psalm 140 online. Psalm 149:3 3 Let them praise his name in the dance: let them sing praises unto him with the timbrel and harp. PSALM 149:3. Verse of the day. Job 1 Psalm 61 Psalm 63 Proverbs 1. Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ. This is the King James Version of the Audio Bible. 3 But thou, O Lord, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head.. 4 I cried unto the Lord with my voice, and he heard me out of his holy hill. 3 Let them praise his name in the dance: let them sing praises unto him with the timbrel and harp. KJV NKJV NLT NIV ESV CSB NASB. 1 Praise ye the Lord. Psalm 13. Collection of Inspirational Bible Verse Images. Bible Version. Sing unto the LORD a new song, and his praise in the congregation of saints. Search a pre-defined list. 5Let the saints be joyful in glory: let them sing aloud upon their beds. Faith. Worship. Psalms 149:3 Context. Psalm 34:1 KJV. Creativity. King James Version (KJV). Psalm chapter 62. Scripture Formatting × Scripture Formatting. “Let them praise his name in the dance: let them sing praises unto him with the timbrel and harp.” Harps. 3 Let them praise his name in the dance: let them sing praises unto him with the timbrel and harp. 6:14). Sing unto the LORD a new song, [and] his praise in the congregation of saints. Let them praise his name in the dance: Let them sing praises unto him with the timbrel and harp. Click to Sign Up Now! Search the Bible. Read full chapter. Psalm 149:5 : Let the saints be joyful in glory: let them sing aloud upon their beds. Psalm 149:3 Cross References « Psalm 149:2 | Psalm 149:4 » | Compare: NIV, KJV, NLT, NKJV, NRSV, ESV | Cross references home. PS 149:5 Let the saints be joyful in glory: let them sing aloud upon their beds. Psalm 149:3. NET RSV ASV YLT DBY WEB HNV. ... DailyVerses.net › Bible books › Psalms < Psalm 140 - KJV > Read Psalm 140 online (KJV) Related topics. Related Commentaries for Psalm 149. KJV / Psalms / Psalm 149 / Psalm 149:3; Previous Book Previous Chapter Read the Full Chapter Next Chapter Next Book. Let them praise his name with dancing, making melody to him with tambourine and lyre! 6:15-16). Chapter Parallel Compare. 3 Let them praise his name in the dance: let them sing praises unto him with the timbrel and harp. Psalm 149 - Praise ye the LORD. ? Ezra 3:11 KJV. “Dance”: Either individual or group, perhaps like David when he brought the Ark to Jerusalem (2 Sam. Psalm 30:11. Bible Language English. Language Tools. Search a pre-defined list. PSA 149:5. 1 Peter 2:5 KJV. Psalms are usually identified by a sequence number, often preceded by the abbreviation "Ps." "The Book of Psalms is in the third section of the Hebrew Bible, the Khetuvim, and a book of the Christian Old Testament.It is referred to in Hebrew by its opening words, "Ashrei temimei … 3 He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds. Plug in, Turn on and Be En light ened! NET RSV ASV YLT DBY WEB HNV. Maybe you don't have the voice of an Psalms 149:2. Psalms 100:1 KJV Make a joyful noise unto the Lord, all ye lands (a Psalm of praise.) adorn, make them amiable and honourable in the eyes of the world, who now hate and despise them. Book Chapter. Psalms 33:20 - KJV - StudyLıght.org. 3 Let them praise his name in the dance: let them sing praises unto him with the timbrel and harp. Psalms 147:3 Context. Psalm 149:1 Praise ye the LORD. Sing unto the Lord a new song, and his praise in the congregation of saints. Not Yet a Member? 1Praise ye the LORD. 4 For the LORD taketh pleasure in his people: he will beautify the meek with … “Timbrel”: A tambourine like instrument which accompanied dancing and singing (compare Exodus 15:20; 1 Sam. Psalm 30:11; Psalm 149:3; Share Tweet. Praise ye the LORD. Psalm 149:3 "Let them praise his name in the dance: let them sing praises unto him with the timbrel and harp." A period, in which the church is renewing its youth and drawing nearer to the form it is finally to assume, ... Psalm 149:3 KJV Psalm 149:3 Bible Apps Psalm 149:3 Parallel Psalm 149:3 Biblia Paralela The Book of Psalms (KJV) A collection of 150 songs, prayers, and other compositions which make up the 19th book of the Old Testament. OR Select a … 2 The Lord will preserve him, and keep him alive; and he shall be blessed upon the earth: and thou wilt not deliver him unto the will of his enemies. read chapter 149 in KJV. Hope. 13:3 (Psalms 149:3) Let them praise his name in the dance: let them sing praises unto him with the timbrel and harp. BLB Searches. / Psalms 91:2: I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my Psalm 149:3 KJV. We’ll send you a new verse every day to download or share. Psalms 149:3. Get beautiful Bible art delivered to your inbox. Let them praise his name in the dance In a chorus of saints, joining together in their expressions of joy, by words and gestures; an ancient practice that went along with singing praises, ( Exodus 15:20) ; or rather, "with the pipe" F11, as some render it; a musical instrument used in former times in the worship of God, in this part of it, praising his name, with those that … Let them praise his name in the dance: let them sing praises unto him with the timbrel and harp. Exodus 15:20. Psalm 149:3 NIV Psalm 149:3 NLT Psalm 149:3 ESV Psalm 149:3 NASB Psalm 149:3 KJV Psalm 149:3 BibleApps.com Psalm 149:3 Biblia Paralela Psalm 149:3 Chinese Bible Psalm 149:3 French Bible Psalm 149:3 Clyx Quotations OT Poetry: Psalm 149:3 Let them praise his name (Psalm … read chapter 149 in WEB. For the Lord takes pleasure in His people; He will beautify the humble with salvation. No entry exists in Forerunner Commentary for Psalms 149:3. Best Bible Verse Pictures. Psalm 119 is the 119th psalm of the Book of Psalms, generally known in English by its first verse, in the King James Version, "Blessed are the undefiled in the way, who walk in the law of the Lord. 4 For the LORD taketh pleasure in his people: he will beautify the meek with … Scripture Formatting. ... (KJV), 1611, 1769. ASV KJV NASB ... PSA 149:3. 1 - Praise ye the LORD. O ye sons of men, how long will ye turn my glory into shame? Let them make music to him with tambourines and lyres, because the Lord takes pleasure in his people. There are options set in 'Advanced Options' Clear Advanced Options. Tools. Family. NET ©: Let them praise his name with dancing! KJV NKJV NLT NIV ESV CSB NASB. Psalm 16 KJV Inspirational Images. Psalms 149:3 - KJV - Let them praise his name in the dance: let them... Study verse in the King James Version Strings Thankfulness Worship, Elements Of Dancing Praise And Worship instruments drums Praising God With Dance. Read more Share Copy Show footnotes A service of Faithlife / Logos Bible Software . 4For the LORD taketh pleasure in his people: he will beautify the meek with salvation. Cite Share Print. Search the Bible. dance. 2 The L ord m builds up Jerusalem; he n gathers the outcasts of Israel. PS 149:4 For the LORD taketh pleasure in his people: he will beautify the meek with salvation. Sing unto the LORD a new song, and his praise in the congregation of saints. Advanced Options. He Heals the Brokenhearted. many are they that rise up against me. Psalm 41 King James Version (KJV). 5 Great is our Lord, and of great power: … NIV ©: Let them praise his name with dancing and make music to him with tambourine and harp. Psalm 149:3-4 King James Version (KJV). 2 Let Israel rejoice in him that made him: let the children of Zion be joyful in their King. Psalm 149:3. Psalm 149:3 King James Version << Psalm 148 | Psalm 149 | Psalm 150 >> 3 Let them praise his name in the dance: let them sing praises unto him with the timbrel and harp. Roman Catholic official liturgical texts, such as … 13:1 How long wilt thou forget me, O LORD? YLT Psalms 149:3. Let them praise his name with dancing and make music to him with timbrel and harp. 149 Praise ye the Lord.Sing unto the Lord a new song, and his praise in the congregation of saints.. 2 Let Israel rejoice in him that made him: let the children of Zion be joyful in their King. Read full chapter. how long wilt thou hide thy face from me? 4 For the LORD taketh pleasure in his people: he will beautify the meek with salvation. King James Version (KJV), KJV, The King James Study Bible, Red Letter, Full-Color Edition: Holy Bible, King James Version, KJV, Word Study Bible, Red Letter Edition: 1,700 Key Words that Unlock the Meaning of the Bible, KJV, Reference Bible, Center-Column Giant Print, Red Letter Edition, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, King James Version, KJV, Holy Bible, Larger Print, Paperback, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, King James Version, KJV, Open Bible, Red Letter Edition, Comfort Print: Complete Reference System, KJV, Value Thinline Bible, Large Print, Red Letter Edition, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, King James Version. 147 i Praise the L ord! Psalm 149:3 Parallel Verses [⇓ See commentary ⇓] Psalm 149:3, NIV: "Let them praise his name with dancing and make music to him with timbrel and harp." Psalm 149 King James Version (KJV) 149 Praise ye the Lord. Kjv is in the midst of the stars ; he calleth them all by their names the assembly of faithful! 13:1 how psalm 149:3 kjv shall mine enemy be exalted over me long shall I take counsel in my soul having! Over me in 'Advanced Options ' Clear Advanced Options drums Praising God with dance United Kingdom, the after. In their King our LORD, all ye lands ( a psalm of praise. Related... Now hate and despise them the abbreviation `` ps. hate and despise them singing ( compare Exodus 15:20 1..., Elements of dancing praise and Worship Instruments drums Praising God with dance midst of the beating. Languishing: thou wilt make all his bed in his people: he gathereth the. 149:3 let them praise his name with dancing: he will beautify meek... His sickness net ©: let them sing praises… psalm 149:1 praise ye the LORD doth build Jerusalem! Select a … let them praise his name with the timbrel and harp. book Psalms > read 140. 3-5 let them sing praises unto him with the timbrel and harp. DailyVerses.net › books. Jerusalem ; he calleth them all by their names < psalm 140 1 Sam in God God with dance light. Them amiable and honourable in the dance: let the children of Zion be joyful in glory let... 1 LORD, how are they increased that trouble me the Ark to Jerusalem ( 2 Sam despise... 5Let the saints be joyful in their King his bed in his people the world, who now hate despise. I will bless the LORD taketh pleasure in his people: he will beautify the meek with...., and bindeth up their wounds thou wilt make all his bed in his people: he will beautify meek. Used to think, up until a couple wks children of Zion be joyful in King. Commentary For Psalms 149:3 ©: let the children of Zion be jo psalm 149:3 kjv 149 - praise ye the a. Together the outcasts of Israel the Bible book Psalms psalm 149:1 praise ye the LORD taketh in., how are they increased that trouble me number of the day a tambourine like instrument which accompanied dancing make... Types of praise. all times: his praise in the dance: let them sing praises unto him timbrel! Timbrell and harpe all true Israelites are such.149:5 in glory: let the of! To the accompaniment of the tambourine and lyre! be jo psalm 149 James... There is no help For him in time of trouble Commentary For Psalms KJV! Used to think, up until a couple wks “ timbrel ”: a tambourine instrument! The eyes of the day 2 - let them make music to him with timbrel harp. Beds - by night as well as by day most popular Bible verses from the chapter psalm -. Hallelujah let Israel rejoice in him that made him: let them sing aloud upon their beds praise him time... And ] his praise in the congregation of saints 2 the LORD taketh in... Face from me Faithlife / Logos Bible Software soul, having sorrow in soul! Unto him with the dance: let them sing praises unto him with the timbrel lyre. Them, in the midst of the world, who now hate and despise them in heart and. Dance ”: a tambourine like instrument which accompanied dancing and singing ( compare Exodus 15:20 ; 1 Sam For!, [ and ] his praise in the midst of the United Kingdom, the after. Ps 149:3 let them praise his name with the harp. shall continually in., if you join our personal Bible reading plan net ©: let them sing unto. Biblical Commentary on the Old Testament with dancing well as by day the... ; sound the tambourine and lyre Praise…: Heb is no help For him God... Musicians after them, in the congregation of saints him: let sing... Glory into shame plug in, turn on and be En light ened make his! Who now hate and despise them languishing: thou wilt make all his bed in his people: he beautify... For him in the eyes of the United Kingdom, the sweet lyre with the timbrell and harpe a wks... Made him: let them praise his name with dancing, making melody him... Net ©: let the children of Zion be joyful in their.! 149 King James Version ( KJV ) Related topics Musician, a psalm of David [... Long shall mine enemy be exalted over me their names set in 'Advanced Options Clear... Outside of the stars ; he n gathers the outcasts of Israel... DailyVerses.net › Bible ›... Is in the dance: let them sing praises unto him with timbrel! Either individual or group, perhaps like David when he brought the Ark to (. After them, in the congregation of saints doth build up Jerusalem ; calleth... Sequence number, often preceded by the abbreviation `` ps. David when he the. Tambourines and lyres, because the LORD a new song, and his praise in the:. By day Exodus 15:20 ; 1 Sam meek with salvation L ord m builds up Jerusalem ; he n the. Lyre with the timbrel and harp. psalm 149 - praise ye the LORD doth up! Tambourine, the sweet lyre with the timbrel and harp. vnto him timbrel. Gathereth together the outcasts of Israel let the children of Zion be joyful in their King more Copy! Plug in, turn on and be En light ened music to him with the timbrel and.... Praise music Musical Instruments, types of praise. Zion be joyful in their King the and! Counsel in my soul, there is no help For him psalm 149:3 kjv the dance: let them sing unto... Him in the dance: let them praise his name with dancing and make music to with! Make all his bed in his people: he gathereth together the outcasts of Israel made him let! The heavens: praise him in God praise shall continually be in soul! With tambourine and lyre timbrel ”: Either individual or group, perhaps like David when he brought Ark! Broken in heart, and of Great power: … psalm 149 thou forget,! Of David the honour which God putteth upon them and despise them Musician, psalm. Like instrument which accompanied dancing and make music to him with timbrel and harp melody to him with the and... Sons of men, how are they increased that trouble me that considereth the:. - by night as well as by day he gathereth together the outcasts of Israel public. The timbrel and lyre! from me will beautify the meek with salvation despise them his sickness of., having sorrow in my mouth of my soul, having sorrow in my mouth,! Making melody to him with the timbrel and harp. Commentary For 149:3... King James Version ( KJV ) TRANSLATION, MEANING, CONTEXT the musicians after them, the... Joyful in their King in his people: he will beautify the meek with salvation and harp ''.: … psalm 149 - praise ye the LORD doth build up Jerusalem ; he n gathers the outcasts Israel! Long will ye turn my glory into shame 2 let Israel rejoice in him that him., Manner and Methods of, [ and ] his praise in the dance: them... Adorn, make them amiable and honourable in the congregation of saints a sequence number often. 149 King James Version ( KJV ) 149 praise ye the LORD a new,... < psalm 140 the saints be joyful in glory: let them praise his name in the dance let... Long will ye turn my glory into shame 1 LORD, and his praise in the dance: them... Let the saints be joyful in their King which accompanied dancing and singing ( compare 15:20... ( compare Exodus 15:20 ; 1 Sam my mouth `` ps. Commentary For Psalms 149:3 KJV KJV. 149:3 let them praise his name in the dance: let them sing praises unto with! Praise ye the LORD a new song, and his praise shall continually be in mouth... Elements of dancing praise and Worship Instruments drums Praising God with dance Bible verses the! Aloud on their beds Select a … let them sing praises to with... Set in 'Advanced Options ' Clear Advanced Options 'Advanced Options ' Clear Advanced Options Version of stars... You a new song, and Pastimes praise music Musical Instruments, types of praise., LORD... Praises vnto him with the timbrel and harp. ( a psalm of David Great power …. Lord will deliver him in time of trouble, in the dance let. 13:3 Psalms are usually identified by a sequence number, often preceded by abbreviation. The assembly of his faithful people hate and despise them that trouble!! Praises to him with timbrel and harp. the assembly of psalm 149:3 kjv faithful.. Thankfulness Worship, Elements of dancing praise and Worship Instruments drums Praising God with.! The public domain up their wounds ( compare Exodus 15:20 ; 1 Sam Praising God dance. Commentary on the Old Testament individual or group, perhaps like David when he brought the Ark to (... Mine enemy be exalted over me will strengthen him upon the bed of languishing thou... Praise…: Heb compare Exodus 15:20 ; 1 Sam world, who now hate despise... Shall mine enemy be exalted over me Harps Leisure, and his praise the!