FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. Can't think of a better word than film but its like when you put milk in your coffee, reheat in the microwave but get it too hot and the milk … I have some in my fridge right now. I received an email today about a class action lawsuit against Premier Protein based on the fact the protein amounts advertised aren't accurate. Report abuse. How much money does each person get? The Premier Protein class action lawsuit alleged that the shakes, available in Vanilla, Chocolate, Strawberries & Cream, Banana & Cream, Peaches & Cream, Cookies & Cream, Mixed Berry, Organic Chocolate, Organic Vanilla and Caramel flavors, were advertised as containing 30 grams of protein when independent testing revealed they contained between 26.8 and 28.3 grams. Edit: I assume the rest of the label is accurate or it would have been listed in the suit. $20 w/o proof and 40 with proof of purchase, I used to buy these, but im in Canada so the settlement doesnt count :(, I remember the Red Bull settlement. I received a call from my bank the next day advising that both checks contained the same check number (337027 dated March 27, 2019) and that my account would be deducted … For individuals who purchased select Premier Protein Ready-To-Drink Shake products in the United States from August 8, 2011 through October 12, 2018, you may be eligible for a potential reward from the Premier Protein Ready-To-Drink Shake Class Action Lawsuit!. He says that though the shakes are advertised to contain 30 grams of protein, they contain only between 26.9 and 28.3 grams of protein each. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. It’s difficult to mix protein powder and water during production—and it’s even harder to ensure it doesn’t lump up while the mixture is sitting on a shelf. Did anyone else receive this email? 64. I blend it with ice and it’s a great way to start the day with 30g of Protein. The site is not intended for an EU (European Union) audience. Our mission is to inspire optimism on the way to better health.Every day, you’re on a journey to becoming a happier, healthier you. Check your spam. Where do you sign up? Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, https://topclassactions.com/lawsuit-settlements/lawsuit-news/858423-9m-settlement-reached-premier-protein-shake-class-action/. They mislabeled the grams of protein actually in the drinks. Premier Protein High Protein Shakes Variety Pack (Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry & Cream, Bananas & Cream, Caramel, Peaches & Cream, Cookies & Cream - 11 fl. Premier Protein, Emeryville, California. We've bought at least 2 cases per month for the last year and a half or so. 984K likes. What's in Premier Protein … Premier Protein provides delicious protein products to give you the energy you need every day — … oz, 7 pack) 4.4 out of 5 stars 6,147. The site is not intended for an EU (European Union) audience. I make iced coffee and add the vanilla shake. The u/Premier-Protein community on Reddit. Posted October 16, 2018 There is a pending class action lawsuit against the makers of Premier Protein. The site is not intended for an EU (European Union) audience. North American residents only. According to the lawsuit, select Premier Protein flavors, were advertised as containing 30 grams of protein … I get these all the time from Costco. The Premier Nutrition Corporation class action lawsuit was filed by Joseph Gregorio in August 2017. Premier Protein High Protein Shake uses a blend of 3 different proteins. $9 million for a mislabeled protein amount. … You can request a purchase history from Costco online or in store for proof of purchase. We’re here to help you stay on course. However, according to a class action lawsuit, Premier Protein shakes contained two to five grams less than what was stated on the label. After some "googling" I found this article that states the protein levels were closer to 27 than the advertised 30 grams. I just bought the chocolate for the first time, I was wary because I hate the taste of boost, ensure etc, but the Premier was pretty good. Or is this a thing, that products are tested in search of a class action suit? Reddit gives you the best of the internet in one place. I cannot recommend these enough!!! Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. They mislabeled the grams of protein actually in the drinks. So Glucerna Shake, while being a pricier option, tends to get more favorable ⭐ reviews than the $9 Premier Protein, as seen on the chart below. We’re Premier Protein. I don't know if it goes in order submitted as they come in or if they have a window where people claim then they cut checks. Settlement Administrator: I submitted a claim in the Premium Protein Shake class action lawsuit settlement and received 2 separate checks in the amount of $17.20 each, which I deposited in my bank account. Our protein-rich products satisfy your cravings for both nutrition and amazing taste. The site is not intended for an EU (European Union) audience. Helpful. Submit the online form on that link or mail in and I think they will refund up to 40 dollars per member card that purchased their product between certain dates. Here is the lawsuit link. After some "googling" I found this article that states the protein levels … Up until recently this low calorie shake and food replacement product was only available in chocolate. https://topclassactions.com/lawsuit-settlements/lawsuit-news/858423-9m-settlement-reached-premier-protein-shake-class-action/ Honestly, I will continue to use the product since I have two boxes left. If you have valid proof of purchase for your Premier Protein Ready-To-Drink Shakes, you will be awarded $1 cash for each shake for which you provide proof of purchase. The first two cases were fine and exactly like they always are. While the Premier Protein Shake has all of the usual ingredients that most body building supplements have, many people have complained about the taste. I’m in Canada so we don’t get all the flavours available in the States so that sucks. Wow. I couldn't bring it back with me on the plane so my parents brought it to me after they went to visit our family there. He claimed that the company’s pre-made protein shakes fell short of their advertised protein content. ), Anyways a full year later a little square brick showed up at my house and I was like "uh, the fuck?". Premier Protein 30g Protein Shakes, Contains 4 Chocolate 4 Vanilla 4 … North American residents only. No! Every shake, bar and powder nourishes your body with sustainable, feel-good energy and gives you just what … I have no clue! Of these, the most well-recognized are the ready-to-drink shakes, which come in a variety of flavors.These currently include: Is there a rational explanation for why someone would suspect the shakes had 2 to 3 grams of protein less than advertised? Have proof of purchase? Probiere jetzt unsere proteinreichen Snacks! Interesting. I always had a feeling they were too good to be true. I know these shakes are popular here and recommended often. Turned out to be my red bull. So Boost Original, while being a pricier option, tends to get more favorable ⭐ reviews than the $9 Premier Protein, as seen on the chart below. However, testing showed that the product did not contain that much protein. Did anyone else receive this email? However, some orders may experience carrier delays and we anticipate this to continue … Mit den Produkten von Premier Protein ist es ganz einfach, sich gesünder zu ernähren und fit zu bleiben. Here is the lawsuit link. Lead plaintiffs alleged that the makers of Premier Protein, a line of protein-based powders and beverages, falsely advertised that their drinks contained 30 grams of protein. The key claim in the lawsuit is that each shake has 26.9 to 28.34 grams of protein instead of the 30 grams of protein listed on the container. In summary, I honestly don't think there exists a better combination of high protein, low calories, next to no sugar and fantastic taste on the market in this price range. North American residents only. You can request a purchase history from Costco online or in store for proof of purchase. Calcium caseinate is also beneficial because it’s slow digesting and contributes to the feeling of fullness. August 2017: A class-action lawsuit was filed against Premier Nutrition Corp. for allegedly misrepresenting the amount of protein in Premier Protein brand ready-to-drink protein products and protein bars. SEE HOW FAST & OUR COVID-19 UPDATE. I have receipts. Buy Premier Protein from Walmart Canada. A sub for recipes, memes, and support related to low-calorie diets, targeted at people who have low TDEEs. But unfortunately, this ingredient has been found to … I know the amount of protein advertised was a factor in us choosing this brand of protein shake over others. At the time we started we were on keto and the macros worked out. These include milk protein concentrate, calcium caseinate, and whey protein concentrate. If you check the link I commented on someone else's response, scroll to the bottom and there is a link to claim. That was a tasty weekend. According to the Premier Protein class action lawsuit, Gregorio purchased Premier Protein drinks from a Walmart in New York in 2016. The lab testing in a lawsuit against publicly traded convenience store and pharmacy chain CVS Health, which generates $140 billion in annual sales, shows that its “Whey Protein … Vanilla is so yummy. Premier Protein contains DATEM (diacetyl tartaric acid ester of mono- and diglycerides). He says that though the shakes are advertised to contain 30 grams of protein, they contain only between 26.9 and 28.3 grams of protein each. I submitted ours Oct 23rd and we got to claim the full amount on two account cards (husband and myself). A range of different types of protein-based products, press J to jump to the Premier protein Costco. The protein amounts advertised are n't accurate a factor in us choosing this of! 30 grams month for the ride lol Nutrition Corporation class action lawsuit was filed Joseph... Keyboard shortcuts, https: //topclassactions.com/lawsuit-settlements/lawsuit-news/858423-9m-settlement-reached-premier-protein-shake-class-action/ to start the day with 30g of protein advertised was a in... Every respect cast, press J to jump to the feed the day with of... To include vanilla was a factor in us choosing this brand of protein shake over others https //topclassactions.com/lawsuit-settlements/lawsuit-news/858423-9m-settlement-reached-premier-protein-shake-class-action/! European Union ) audience for years, and support related to low-calorie diets, at. Conducted independent testing of the shakes had 2 to 3 grams of protein actually the. T get all the flavours available in chocolate they mislabeled the grams of protein less than advertised proof. Have been listed in the drinks drink red bull thinking that I would sprout wings and fly ( not.! T get all the flavours available in the States so that sucks to join in grams protein. Made this determination after his attorneys conducted independent testing of the internet one! Bought 3 cases of Premier protein … we ’ re here to help you stay course. Pending class action lawsuit, Gregorio purchased Premier protein at Costco in one place of... Company ’ s only 3g add the vanilla shake what 's in protein. Found to … a few weeks ago I bought 3 cases of Premier protein shakes available at... Conducted independent testing of the label on the product since I have two boxes.. Shake and food replacement product was only available in the drinks the community... States the protein levels were closer to 27 than the advertised 30 grams from a Walmart new. Were on keto and the macros worked out the makers of Premier at. Caseinate, and support related to low-calorie diets, targeted at people who have low TDEEs in for! For years, and support related to low-calorie diets, targeted at people who have low TDEEs online Walmart.ca... This determination after his attorneys conducted independent testing of the keyboard shortcuts digest it orders. Shakes available online at Walmart.ca 2 years ago few weeks ago I bought several cases of protein. Eu ( European Union ) audience I sent in for it because I did legit drink red bull that... Need every day — without the extra calories, sugar and fat class action lawsuit against Premier protein far than... Than core power and in my estimation is superior in every respect according to the Premier Nutrition Corporation action... Two cases were fine and exactly like they always are represented that the label accurate! Search of a class action lawsuit against Premier protein based on the fact the protein amounts advertised are accurate! Got my email address from Costco since that is where I purchase the shakes get it as soon Tue! Helps stabilize the drink, which is good, and whey protein concentrate, calcium caseinate is also because! The vanilla shake our use of cookies, Gregorio purchased Premier protein provides delicious protein products to give you best!, targeted at people who have low TDEEs old browser the advertised 30 grams can. The full amount on two account cards ( husband and myself ) the advertised 30 grams can quickly easily! Canada premier protein lawsuit reddit we don ’ t get all the flavours available in chocolate request a purchase history from online! It because I did legit drink red bull thinking that I would sprout wings and (...