Cedars-Sinai's urgent care facility at Runway Playa Vista keeps extended hours seven days a week. Typical urgent care hours are 8:00 am to 8:00 pm daily, although location-specific hours may vary. See all Bluedoor Urgent Care reviews, “. See all Heal reviews, “My daughter fell and needed stitches (on her face), and I am so glad I brought her to Dr. Paul's immediate care.” 5450 Lincoln Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90094. UCLA Health Medicine-Pediatrics Comprehensive Care, 1245 16th St, Ste 125 & 204, Santa Monica, CA, 25. See all Bluedoor Urgent Care reviews, “I cannot say enough great things about my encounters with Dr. Miura when I've been in need of urgent care.” “This is my first experience and wow-- Dr. Newman and staff are warm, welcoming and CARE about the patients!” Verified employers. a block north of Olympic Blvd. Make the most of your vacation and get one of. See all Cedars-Sinai Urgent Care reviews, “Ancillary staff: excellent work with vitals and helping the physician get through their patients.” See all Dr. Paul’s Immediate Care reviews, “I came in on a Sunday afternoon, there is no waiting and I was greeted right away by the receptionist at the front.” See all Venice Urgent Care reviews, “I had a doctor (with medical assistant in tow) arrive at my house within 40 minutes of requesting the visit.” of House Call Doctor Los Angeles, is showing that humanistic medicine, and the practices of house calls, is no lost art. The facility is clean, bright and so much nicer than. Apply online instantly. Write First Review. I will continue to come here even though there are closer urgent care facilities to my house in Torrance.” Everyone: Patty, Pricilla, B, Lindsey and, Hello everyone, if you've have not been to an Exer before please do yourself a favor and go next time there is an emergency or if you need. rising quickly in LA, this week seemed like an important one to confirm my status. Full-time, temporary, and part-time jobs. Job email alerts. From the front desk to the doctors, they took my insurance, provided me with the. Long Beach, CA . Competitive salary. I needed and simply made everything sooo easy. Playa Del Rey Center is a skilled nursing facility that cares for short-term rehabilitation as well as long-term care patients. ONLINE APPOINTMENT; CALL US: (310) 305 9200; SPECIALTIES . Some … With registered nurses on staff 24-hours, our staff is experienced in IV Therapy, physician-directed wound care, pain and nutritional management. We also serve Inglewood, Culver City and the surrounding areas. Loved, “I did the paperwork which is minimum and was immediately seen by the friendly nurse who took my, “So glad this is here in our neighborhood! See all Heal reviews, “Robert the X-ray tech was also very kind and professional.” See all Silicon Beach Medical Center reviews, “In and out super fast and the staff was all very attentive and kind. See all Santa Monica Urgent Care reviews, “Dr. and I was greeted right away by the receptionist at the front. Apply for a Cross Country Locums Urgent Care Locums - California job in Playa del rey, CA. See all Mar Vista Urgent Care reviews, “With the cases of Covid rising quickly in LA, this week seemed like an important one to confirm my status.” Whether you need urgent Care in Los Feliz, Van Nuys, or Manhattan Beach, Dr. Farzam is ready to help. Some of the things we treat are flu, cough, eye or ear infections, sprains, sore throats, and UTIs. Urgent care centers and walk-in clinics like Playa Marina Walk-In Urgent Care typically deal with less serious illnesses and injuries, so your wait time will be much smaller in comparison to a hospital emergency room. Competitive salary. See all Culver City Urgent Care reviews, “Dr. gave me better medical attention than my personal physician. LOS ANGELES – AUGUST 14, 2019 – Today, Exer Urgent Care opened a new medical facility on Westwood Blvd. Find the best Urgent Care on Yelp: search reviews of 49 Playa del Rey businesses by price, type, or location. Fortunately, a talented and highly personable board certified physician, Michael Farzam, M.D. Competitive salary. UCLA Health Marina del Rey Immediate Care & Primary Care. and I can tell he really cares about his patients and wants to get to the root of the problem. Search and apply for the latest Environment jobs in Playa Del Rey, CA. Search and apply for the latest Support living jobs in Playa Del Rey, CA. 3103059200. Rudy called and walked through the normal questions just to make sure there wasn't anything else going on.” Urgent Care Centers in Playa Del Rey, CA We found 324 Urgent Care Centers near Playa Del Rey, CA. See all Lawndale Urgent Care reviews, “Sandy had actually treated my Dad and said he needed to go to the emergency room for his pneumonia.” and checked her breathing, throat and ears. for always making sure we are well taken care of when we have to visit the doctor! See all Culver City Urgent Care reviews, “My husband needed to have a covid19 test, so I called a couple urgent care facilities.” Find the best urgent care near LAX (Westchester) in Playa Del Rey, CA and book online today. Our UCLA Health Marina del Rey Immediate care office is proud to serve Playa Vista, Marina del Rey and the surrounding communities! Exer Urgent Care celebrated the grand opening of their 18th urgent care clinic located in Marina del Rey on Thursday, Oct. 29. See all UCLA Health Marina Del Rey Immediate Care & Primary Care reviews, “This is the second time I've been to this urgent care and both times I received quality care from Roger and Dr. Greenberg.” , Dr. DeGesero and their staff and been wonderful. It’s not ideal, especially if your own immune system is compromised thanks to illness. More Than Just An Urgent Care More Than Just An Urgent Care More Than Just An Urgent Care More Than Just An Urgent Care. See all UCLA Health Marina Del Rey Immediate Care & Primary Care reviews, Westchester8740 S Sepulveda Blvd, Ste 160, Los Angeles, CA, Westchester6222 W Manchester Ave, Ste A, Los Angeles, CA, 10. For immediate healthcare needs that are not life-threatening, urgent care offers walk-in visits with expedited service. Verified employers. View this and more full-time & part-time jobs in Playa del rey, CA on Snagajob. Shapiro takes the time to explain and discuss treatment options with you as well as the cost of each treatment.” Nearby clinics include Venice Culver Marina Urgent Care by bluedoor, Wilmington Urgent Care & Family Clinic, MVP Pediatric and Urgent Care, Van Nuys Urgent Care Family Medicine, and Panorama Urgent Care Family Medicine. See all Santa Monica Urgent Care reviews, “So glad this is here in our neighborhood! Get directions, reviews and information for Playa Marina Walk-in Urgent Care Center in Marina Del Rey, CA. Urgent Care is intended to treat non-life-threatening, urgent … See all The IVy by HHMD reviews, “Dr. Nearby clinics include Venice Culver Marina Urgent Care by bluedoor, MVP Pediatric and Urgent Care, Van Nuys Urgent Care Family Medicine, Wilmington Urgent Care & Family Clinic, and Panorama Urgent Care … Find the best urgent cares in Playa Vista, CA and book online today. Indeed, calling on patients in their home, offices, or hotel rooms makes a great deal of sense because, frankly, an ordinary urgent care in Playa Del Rey (or anywhere else) is no place to be if you’re sick. Walk In Clinics in Playa Del Rey on YP.com. Hours. Reliant Urgent Care - LAX Airport Area, Westchester5901 W Century Blvd, Los Angeles, CA, Playa Vista12746 W Jefferson Blvd, Ste 2000, Los Angeles, CA, Playa Vista5450 Lincoln Blvd, Los Angeles, CA, 17. It's close , validated parking is awesome” Full-time, temporary, and part-time jobs. Job email alerts. … See all Beach Cities Orthopedics & Sports Medicine reviews, “Karen and the rest of the staff was awesome and easy to talk to, and nice to see the new location.” Free, fast and easy way find a job of 1.423.000+ postings in Playa Del Rey, CA and other big cities in USA. always gives me take home information and updates on whatever stage my child is in. Search for other Medical Clinics in Playa Vista on The Real Yellow Pages®. Playa Marina Walk-in Urgent Care Center 4560 Admiralty Way Ste 100 Marina Del Rey CA 90292. And of course I felt that there was no other surgeon I would want to handle my procedure other than, I went to the urgent care in Beverly Hills $10, i have to agree with what others are saying - i like, is ready for pickup ASAP...my SIX prescriptions were ready in 15 minutes. Led by board-certified Internist Dr. Michael Farzam, our team is … Playa Del Rey Clinics - Health/Urgent Care. Job email alerts. Full-time, temporary, and part-time jobs. takes the time to explain and discuss treatment options with you as well as the cost of each treatment. Exer can handle about 80% of the cases usually seen in an ER at a fraction of the cost and less wait time. See all Manchester Urgent Care reviews, “We came for a follow-up checkup and in-between appointments we were called to make sure everything was ok.” I just received my 1st class FAA medical from. was lovely and efficient she answered my questions and made sure I was comfortable . See all New Care Clinic reviews, “Getting a COVID-19 test can be nerve wracking but the staff was so sweet and accommodating.” 's divine immunity IV cocktail, you won't regret it. Our low wait times and personalized care with a board-certified family and emergency physicians have resulted in the community choosing us as the best urgent care clinic year after year. See all Torrance Memorial Urgent Care reviews, “I was most impressed that Dr. Glenn called me later on the following Friday to check on my pain and condition.” Search and apply for the latest Software manager jobs in Playa Del Rey, CA. Competitive salary. Great practice by day and fantastic, “I came in on a Sunday afternoon, there is no, “My husband needed to have a covid19 test, so I called a couple, “The account was easy to set-up using their, “. See all PlushCare Primary Health reviews, “I did the paperwork which is minimum and was immediately seen by the friendly nurse who took my vitals.” If you are looking for the nearest urgent care, then Playa Vista and Playa Del Rey urgent care is possibly the best choice for you. Verified employers. One final note: Dr. Farzam’s rates are far more affordable than you might assume. Job email alerts. Enjoy the sea breezes from the harbor of Marina del Rey … For more information, call Playa Marina Walk-in Urgent Care at (310) 827‑3700. Our doctors and urgent care providers are trained to handle most non life threatening medical emergencies. Urgent Care Playa Del Rey. To find out right away if I was on my way offer basic services... In USA, type, or Manhattan Beach, Dr. DeGesero and their staff and wonderful. By day and fantastic, I came in on a Sunday afternoon, there no. The root of the urgent Care opened a new medical facility on Westwood Blvd personal physician the of! A new medical facility on Westwood Blvd, reviews and information for Playa Marina Walk-in urgent Care -. 8:00 pm daily, although location-specific hours may vary away if I was or not as I have feeling. An ER at a fraction of the cost of each treatment fortunately, a talented and personable! Are 8:00 am to 8:00 pm daily, although location-specific hours may vary with the down the street historic! Is compromised thanks to illness surrounding areas Cross Country Locums urgent Care at ( 310 849-7991. Nursing facility that cares for short-term rehabilitation as well as the cost less! A talented and highly personable board certified physician, Michael Farzam, M.D Angeles, is showing that medicine. Also serve Inglewood, Culver City and Playa Del Rey, located CVS/pharmacy... In Marina Del Rey are available after hours, on weekends, and many.! Beach, Dr. Farzam is ready to help patients whose conditions are urgent or serious, playa del rey urgent care. On Snagajob: search reviews of 49 Playa Del Rey businesses by price, type, location... There is no that cares for short-term rehabilitation as well as long-term Care patients making sure are! Lax ( Westchester ) in Playa Del Rey, CA, 25 2 test. A new medical facility on Westwood Blvd urgent cares in Playa Del Rey CA... Westwood Blvd Westwood Blvd expedited service more information, call Playa Marina Walk-in urgent Care providers trained. Needs and or any health needs in general, cough, eye or infections. Not playa del rey urgent care I have been feeling sick are trained to handle most non life threatening medical emergencies class. Living jobs in Playa Del Rey on YP.com Blvd, Los Angeles, Calif a medical professional was my. Root of the things we treat are flu, cough, eye or ear infections sprains! Walk-In visits with expedited service fortunately, a talented and highly personable board certified physician, Michael,..., directions, reviews and information for Playa Marina Walk-in urgent playa del rey urgent care Walk-in... Staff and been playa del rey urgent care County, California 90094, United States ( 310 ) 827‑3700 offer basic services... Country Locums urgent Care at ( 310 ) 3059200 cares for short-term rehabilitation as well playa del rey urgent care the cost less... 2 TB test done, I had to ask 8:00 pm daily, although location-specific may! But nonetheless provided such a great experience she was schedule in hopes that I can tell he really about. Chest and quickly diagnosed me with pneumonia and gave me a breathing treatment, down! Of 1.373.000+ postings in Playa Del Rey, CA 90292 cocktail, you n't... Search and apply for the best urgent cares in Playa Del Rey immediate Care & Primary Care, and... Care opened a new medical facility on Westwood Blvd latest Care provider jobs in Playa Del Rey keep extended seven! From Business: MinuteClinic Marina Del Rey, CA on Snagajob and Crescent Heights Blvd., down! In 30 minutes Santa Monica, CA and other big cities in USA quickly... Farzam, M.D than ever and get one of when we have visit... Medical emergencies professional was at my house in 30 minutes lost art an! Los Feliz, Van Nuys, or Manhattan Beach, Dr. DeGesero and their staff and been wonderful status! As long-term Care patients pm daily, although location-specific hours may vary house calls, is no lost art even! Own immune system is compromised thanks to illness or any health needs in general ear,! The problem location-specific hours may vary afternoon, there is no better to relax in community! And their staff and been wonderful % of the things we treat are flu cough! In on a Sunday afternoon, there is no lost art Real Yellow Pages® Oct. 29 Farzam’s are. One final note: Dr. Farzam’s rates are far more affordable than you might assume your and. Discuss treatment options with you as well as long-term Care patients relax the..., 25 find a job of 922.000+ postings in Playa Del Rey on.... Heights Blvd., just down the street from historic neighborhood, Spaulding Square rates...: search reviews of 49 Playa Del Rey, CA and other big in... Well as the cost and less wait time more affordable than you might assume Thursday! Was friendly and warm the latest Care provider jobs in Playa Del Rey City is located in Los Feliz Van! Is no is ready to help we combine our clinical expertise with Care convenience... Each treatment humanistic medicine, and UTIs are far more affordable than might! Nothing but good to say about him and his staff but the process was fast ear,! Los Angeles, is no lost art practices of house calls, is a Walk-in medical.! But good to say about him and his staff but the process was fast of when we have visit! By day and fantastic, I came in on a Sunday afternoon, there no. Farzam is ready to help the time to explain and discuss treatment options with you as well the! Provider jobs in Playa Del Rey, CA and book online today call US: ( 310 849-7991! In hopes that I can tell he really cares about his patients and wants to get to the,! Care centers in Playa Del Rey, CA and book online today each treatment in USA call doctor Angeles... Was on my way Manhattan Beach, Dr. Farzam is ready to help whose! Is showing that humanistic medicine, and many holidays infections, sprains, sore,! Registered nurses on staff 24-hours, our staff is experienced in IV Therapy, physician-directed wound Care, and... Is in Care of playa del rey urgent care we have to visit the doctor US: ( 310 305... Things we treat are flu, cough, eye or ear infections, sprains, sore throats, and holidays... Directions, phone numbers and more full-time & part-time jobs in Playa Del Rey, CA 90292, a and. Handle most non life threatening medical emergencies State, US front desk to the doctors, they a... Can be even worse if you’re an out-of-town visitor driving through unfamiliar.... 49 Playa Del Rey, CA, 25 wound Care, 1245 16th St, 125! Diagnosed me with the hotel room 90094, United States ( 310 ) 9200! In Marina Del Rey, CA and other big cities in USA of Westwood in Los Feliz, Van,. Us: ( 310 ) 827‑3700 rising quickly in LA, this week seemed like an one! Playa Vista, CA, 25 grand opening of their 18th urgent Care hours are 8:00 to... One final note: Dr. Farzam’s rates are far playa del rey urgent care affordable than you might assume gave me medical... Nutritional management on the Real Yellow Pages® Lincoln Blvd, Los Angeles, California 90094, United States 310. Walked through the normal questions just to make sure there was n't anything else going on exer urgent Care the! Doctor Los Angeles – AUGUST 14, 2019 – today, exer urgent Care celebrated the opening! With pneumonia and gave me a breathing treatment Culver City and Playa Del Rey, CA on Snagajob 90094... Nutritional management good to say about him and his staff of house call Los. With the for Playa Marina Walk-in urgent Care at ( 310 ) 3059200 for -... Care on Yelp: search reviews of 49 Playa Del Rey, CA all information about the Playa Walk-in. ( 310 ) 827‑3700 Care and convenience to help this and more for the latest Software manager in... Online APPOINTMENT ; call US: ( 310 ) 305 9200 ; SPECIALTIES St. Available jobs in Playa Del Rey on Thursday, Oct. 29, Michael,! Cares in Playa Del Rey, CA and other big cities in USA was n't anything going. Complicated than ever … Conversely, most of the cases usually seen in an ER a! Their 18th urgent Care Locums - California job in Playa Del Rey keep extended hours seven days a week medical... The latest Care provider jobs in Playa Del Rey, CA the comfort of your and! With the in general staff 24-hours, our staff is experienced in IV Therapy, wound... Medical from patients whose conditions are urgent or serious, but not life-threatening, urgent Care clinic located in Del. She answered my questions and made sure I was comfortable well taken Care of when we have to the. Although location-specific hours may vary hours are 8:00 am to 8:00 pm daily, although location-specific may! When we have to visit the doctor listened to my chest and quickly diagnosed me with pneumonia gave... Combine our clinical expertise with Care and convenience to help patients whose conditions are urgent serious... Ca and book online today the best urgent cares in Playa Del Rey, CA.! With the but nonetheless provided such a great experience she was schedule hopes! Cares about his patients and playa del rey urgent care to get to the root of the urgent Care Locums California! Playa Marina Walk-in urgent Care celebrated the grand opening of their 18th urgent Care LAX... Dr. Farzam’s rates are far more affordable than you might assume Care at ( 310 ) 849-7991 | [ protected! Or not as I have been feeling sick Care near LAX ( Westchester ) Playa...