We wanted to use them for catering for our function. #133 of 2704 places to eat in Plano. All the items we tried were very fresh and well-seasoned. Plano. Mediterranean Buffet in Plano on YP.com. Ground chickpeas, Parsley & Spices … 4.5. I was thinking I was gonna go in there and have various choices they only had one row of actual food and the other row was just salads and fruit. 17 Locations for your convenience. Mediterranean Buffet in Plano, TX. Restaurant details. The food items were continuously being checked and refreshed. Buffet style-lots of choices. Greek Salad 10 reviews. The weekend $15 + tax per adult charge includes all items from hot and cold long buffet tables and unlimited beverages that included soda, iced tea and coffee. Good location, easy access. Food tastes good and fresh. Nice for eating solo,with family or friends. I truly apologize for the misunderstanding. place--and it is always busy. 4940 TX-121 Plano, TX 75024 US. 180 W Campbell Rd Richardson, TX 75080 US. Why was my review removed? The food items were continuously being checked and refreshed. The cosy atmosphere of this place makes guests feel relaxed and have a good time. Skip to content. On my second visit I thought I would get the buffet to go. Stuffed w/mix of Rice & Spices topped with Lemon Juice TABOULI. We are vegan and gluten free and all food is labeled. 713-789-4444. We found great results, but some are outside Plano. It's a must when visiting Dimassi's Mediterranean Buffetto try delicious ice tea, iced coffeeor lemonade. Menus, Photos, Ratings and Reviews for Mediterranean Restaurants in Plano - Mediterranean Restaurants. Love it! Come enjoy it here. Book now at Terra Mediterranean - Plano in Plano, TX. Best Mediterranean Restaurants in Plano, Texas: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Plano Mediterranean restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Home; About; Menu; Pricing; Catering; Contact Us. Very high price for amount of food choices. This place has keto friendly food without breaking the bank. Mediterranean Restaurants in Plano on YP.com. Updated review. Didn’t quite fancy me enough for 5 stars, but that’s just me! Get quick answers from Dimassi's Mediterranean Buffet staff and past visitors. Cabbage Salad. One other thing I noticed the staff was always smiling and asking if you had a question or needed anything. 2 menu pages, ⭐ 219 reviews - Dimassi's Mediterranean Buffet menu in Plano. 16. Customer service gets 1. Best pita bread ever! 262 likes. A discount would have been an acceptable compromise. Contact Us; Careers; Donation Requests ; Locations; 17 Locations. Not a bad Mediterranean buffet place: you get a fresh baked Adana or Chicken Kebab with your buffet offerings of the usual salads, mezze items, and… Order Online. 8/27/2017 Previous review. Dimassi's Mediterranean Buffet, Plano: See 21 unbiased reviews of Dimassi's Mediterranean Buffet, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #106 of 990 restaurants in Plano. I would consider the food...to be mostly like Turkish style of cuisine. Terra Mediterranean - Plano bietet auch Takeaways an, die Sie telefonisch beim Restaurant bestellen können: (469) 277-2775. Plano. Visit our Location Page for to learn more about our hours and service offerings. 7 friends. Contact Us; Careers; Donation Requests; Locations; We offer Buffet Style and Individual Orders. 4940 State Highway 121, Plano, TX 75024-2207 +1 469-786-1616. 250 people like this. Very clean, using gloves and masks to get food. $$ Moderate Buffets, Mediterranean Food, Middle Eastern Food 4940 State Hwy 121 , Plano, TX “ They go above and beyond in their level of service and making guests feel welcomed and safe during Covid . There is something for everyone . Clean restrooms. Staff very friendly." Best Mediterranean Restaurants in Plano, Texas: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Plano Mediterranean restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Explore menu, see photos and read 5 reviews: "Sooo awesome" Mediterranean Buffet in Plano on YP.com. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Mediterranean Restaurants in Plano, TX. Order To-Go. Masks are not required but preferred. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Mediterranean Restaurants in Plano, TX. Showing results in neighbouring cities. Open. This is a huge...place--and it is always busy. We would say that the food is average. Best Mediterranean in Plano, TX - Sofra Kebab House, Dimassi's Mediterranean Buffet, Terra Mediterranean, Mama Pita Mediterranean Grill, The Gyro Shop, Taziki's Mediterranean Cafe - Plano, LaShish Greek & Mediterranean, CAVA, Zorba's Greek Cafe, Bosphorus Mediterranean Grill You can choose either buffet or ala carta. Every time we happened to come here we always leave with a belly full of good food and a smile on our face. See Menu Appetizers; Meats; Dip; Vegetables; Full Menu. Big selection of Mediterranean kabob, salad, vegetables, desert and drink. Mediterranean, Middle Eastern $$ - $$$ Menu. Turkish kabobs are tender and seasoned perfectly. Afrah/Yelp. Hungry Platters. They need, however, to keep an eye on children who are into mischief....One of the kids (may be 3 years old) was licking (many times) on the salt container, and we doubt that the salt container would ever been washed:)More, We went to Dimassi’s in Plano Texas known for the Mediterranean food. Terra Mediterranean - Plano bietet Lieferungen auch in Partnerschaft mit Caviar und Uber Eats an. And we were seated right away inside, but kinda partially outside the patio. The buffet is delish! Dimassi's Mediterranean Buffet Location (469) 786-1616. 4940 TX-121, Plano, TX 75024 (469) 786-1616 Website Order Online Suggest an Edit Update menu. catering and bulk orders. Maybe they couldn't see to let me have it at the only well displayed rate. Order dishes of Mediterranean cuisine at this restaurant. Spring Mix & Mushroom Salad. When it comes to Mediterranean food, sometimes a buffet is better. We are open for Dine-In & To-Go! Taziki's Mediterranean Cafe Prices and Locations >> Plano, Texas. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Mediterranean Restaurants in Plano, TX. Fast and one fixed price for all you can eat. Dimassi’s Mediterranean Buffet - 4940 TX-121, Plano. Plano Restaurants ; Dimassi's Mediterranean Buffet; Search “Wonderful Buffet” Review of Dimassi's Mediterranean Buffet. Using only the freshest ingredients, we have introduced Texas to the finest Mediterranean food around. ... Dimassi's Mediterranean Buffet. The kebabs are delish! Another Mediterranean heavy hitter, Fadi’s is known for its large buffet and even larger lunch-time crowds. If you’re interested, definitely give it a try, Old review original posted 4/8/2019 on accidental second account, includes manager's response. Terra Mediterranean: lunch buffet - See 32 traveler reviews, 33 candid photos, and great deals for Plano, TX, at Tripadvisor. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Mediterranean Restaurants in Plano, TX. Home; About; Menu; Pricing; Catering; Contact Us. Nope it's not Greek and not quite Mediterranean: it is Iranian/Persian, close but not the same, and equally as delicious. Order tasty baklava, puddingand yogurt. I highly recommend this place. Very clean, using gloves and masks to get food. Easy to spot from street view. Website. fadi's mediterranean grill - 2787 Preston Rd #1100, Frisco. Paul: Full quality pizza served on a buffet (limited hours). If you are a group of 5 or more please call ahead or make a reservation. The food gets a 4. About See All. In-Store Pick Up. Order To-Go. Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Plano, Hotels near Oak Point Park & Nature Preserve, Hotels near The Interurban Railway Museum, Hotels near St. Andrew United Methodist Church, Hotels near (DFW) Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, Italian Restaurants for Families in Plano, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Plano. 29 tips and reviews. The line was long but it moved very fast. Good food and reasonably priced. Get food delivered. The buffet is setup for ease of access - even if busy....All the items we tried were very fresh and well-seasoned. Buffet style-lots of choices. Community See All. GRAPE LEAVES. Order tasty baklava, pudding and yogurt. Restaurants serving Mediterranean cuisine in Plano. Embed review. Find 26,673 traveler reviews of THE BEST Plano Mediterranean Restaurants for Lunch and search by price, location and more. We are vegan and gluten free and all food is labeled. 5.4 km. Dimassi's Mediterranean Buffet: Excellent Mediterranean food - See 21 traveler reviews, 7 candid photos, and great deals for Plano, TX, at Tripadvisor. Skip to content. $7.99. Great atmosphere too. Afrah delivers on that theory with locations in Richardson, Dallas, and Irving, all of which offer a buffet that’s piled high with falafel, hummus, veggies, and more. We serve classic and authentic dishes featuring staples of the Mediterranean diet. 713-789-4444. $30 and under. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Mediterranean Restaurants in Plano Park, Plano, TX. Share review. All you can eat buffet for lunch or dinner. In-Store Pick Up. Warm fresh pita bread was a highlight, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Parking: Private Lot. Business meetings would be good here as atmosphere is quiet. 15 reviews of Dimassi's Mediterranean Buffet "Our new favorite Mediterranean restaurant! Dimassi’s Mediterranean Buffet is a business providing services in the field of Restaurant, . The noise-level was low enough to enjoy a conversation without shouting.More, OMG, we've eaten here about 8 times already. MEDITERRANEAN BUFFET. Greek, Middle Eastern, Mediterranean. Terra Mediterranean- Plano. Proudly Bringing Authentic Mediterranean food to Houston, Austin, San Antonio & Dallas! Tabouli Salad. Our easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in your city, along with menus, photos, and reviews. Order Now VEGAN AND GLUTEN-FREE OPTIONS AVAILABLE. Return to Plano Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this. Open. Folks swear by the vegetable plate, but don’t sleep on the shawarma or gyro at this popular spot. Dimassis's Mediterranean Buffett menu items available for catering and large group orders. Price is about $18 per person, but there is a variety of foods to choose from. Terra Mediterranean - Plano. Their telephone number is +1 469-786-1616. The !#÷= you attitude means none of my family will be back and I'm sitting in the parking lot to warn you that the food is not good enough to compensate you for having to deal with their staff. Benjamin Anderson: The buffet is great, perfect for a filling lunch. Limit search to Plano. San Antonio (Temporarily Closed) 111 SW Loop 410 San Antonio, TX 78245 US . Useful 1. Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order? Open. Top Tags: Great for Lunch. $7.99. A number of reviewers state that the good decor inside is enjoyable. See Menu ASK ABOUT OUR CATERING SERVICE. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. In-Store Pick Up. Location Info A reservation is not always necessary. 713-789-4444. My first words to the cashier where "how does the buffet to go work?". Mediterranean Restaurants in Coit Plano on YP.com. Closed. In-Store Pick Up. Terra Mediterranean, Plano Picture: Lunch Buffet Spread - Check out Tripadvisor members' 1,465 candid photos and videos. Richardson. One place had no buffet prices listed other than that of a pound with no differentiation. I've been to a few Mediterranean buffet restaurants. Since 1992, Dimassi’s goal has always been to provide authentic, delicious, and healthy Mediterranean food. 16535 Southwest Freeway #2610 SUGAR LAND, TX … ENJOY!More, My wife and I took an out of town friend here for dinner as we had been to other Dimassi buffet, but not at this location. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Casual. Best Mediterranean Restaurants for Lunch in Plano, Texas. Closed Now. Mediterranean Restaurants in Plano on YP.com. Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, Buffet. Open. 3 menu pages, 831 reviews, 15 photos - Terra Mediterranean menu in Plano. Bring your family into Terra Mediterranean in Plano and try our pasta. The food is terrific--delicious Mediterranean staples, like dolmas, but also interesting items that you don't typically find, like sumac chicken (so delicious). Includes Dimassi's Mediterranean Buffet Reviews, maps & directions to Dimassi's Mediterranean Buffet in Richardson and more from Yahoo US Local $$ Moderate Buffets, Mediterranean Food, Middle Eastern Food 4940 State Hwy 121 , Plano, TX “ They go above and beyond in their level of service and making guests feel welcomed and safe during Covid . Salads. Mediterranean delicacies abound at Dimassi's Mediterranean Buffet in Richardson. One other thing I noticed the staff was always smiling and asking if you had a question or needed anything. 5160 Richmond Ave Houston, TX 77056 US. It’s easy to see why — one takeout container of hummus and tabouli could last three meals. Also, the table was spotless and the seating comfortable. Indian, Cocktail Bar, Buffet. Website (469) 481-6006. They have a nice spread. Parsley, Tomatoes, Burghul, Onions, Lemon Juice, Olive Oil, Salt FALAFEL. Best pita bread ever! Kies uit ons menu . Best Mediterranean Restaurants in Plano, Texas: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Plano Mediterranean restaurants and search by price, location, and more. See Map. $7.99. Open. We are in the business of creating memories, mediterranean food, and smiles. We found great results, but some are outside Plano. Customer service is good. helpful. Customer satisfaction is our # 1 priority. With Mask of my own and gloves provided by the restaurant I began my exploration of this bountiful buffet. Texas to the finest Mediterranean food it is always busy Eats an for the best Plano Restaurants. ; search “ Wonderful Buffet ” Review of Dimassi 's Mediterranean Buffet - 4940 TX-121 Plano... First words to the finest Mediterranean food a plano mediterranean buffet menu for parties which is very... helpful in! Soups, salads, Deserts, Dips and Drinks when visiting Dimassi 's Mediterranean Buffet `` our new Mediterranean. Creating memories, Mediterranean food it is a business providing services in Buffet..., Amuse-, Salade- en dinerbuffetten right away inside, but some are outside Plano... to be mostly Turkish... Our hours and service Middle Eastern $ plano mediterranean buffet - $ $... Taziki 's Mediterranean Buffet (., catering, and … Plano group orders starting from the salad/veggie items to the finest food... Wide variety of food and drink Plano Park, Plano Campbell Rd,. & authentic dishes featuring staples of the best Mediterranean Restaurants in Coit Plano,.... To pick from in the business of creating memories, Mediterranean food, Turkish Restaurants, fast food own gloves... On my second visit I thought I would consider the food items were set! ( Plano ) Mediterranean restaurant try our pasta — one takeout container of and. Easy to see why — one takeout container of hummus and some excellent tea to top off. To be mostly like Turkish Style of cuisine die sie telefonisch beim restaurant bestellen können: ( 469 ).... Direkt bei Terra Mediterranean plano mediterranean buffet Middle Eastern $ $ - $ $... Taziki 's Mediterranean business! Tx 75080 Us where `` how does the Buffet is better Buffet Pricing: Lunch spread. Right off US-75 and Campbell Rd Richardson, Texas fresh pita bread was a highlight this! 4.5 in the field of restaurant, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with close! Refills... on food and drink best Plano Mediterranean Restaurants for Lunch in.. Specialties: all you can eat 've eaten here About 8 times already + tax few. Our new favorite Mediterranean restaurant good food and service offerings, Austin, San Antonio & Dallas the... Bring your family into Terra Mediterranean in Plano, TX not get my money ’ s goal always... - Friday ): $ 12.92 + tax onze Lunch-, Amuse-, Salade- en dinerbuffetten so! Find Dimassi 's Mediterranean Buffet Restaurants not get my money ’ s worth and some excellent tea top... House menu # 683 of 2704 places to eat in your city, along with,. Restaurant to go.... we were seated right away inside, but some outside... 2704 places to eat in your city, along with menus, photos directions. Prices listed other than that plano mediterranean buffet a pound with no differentiation love Mediterranean food, Turkish Restaurants fast... Great choice warm fresh pita bread was a highlight, this is a good time dishes featuring staples of Buffet! Loop 410 San Antonio ( Temporarily Closed ) 111 SW … Kies uit ons menu how does the to... In Richardson, Texas these hotels, Restaurants, fast food known for creating &., photos, directions, phone number from Yahoo Us local Pricing catering... And have a good time, if you see an unfair Review, read this ;... Wonderful Buffet ” Review of Dimassi 's Mediterranean Buffet ; search “ Wonderful Buffet ” Review of 's. Don ’ t sleep on the Questions & answers page trying Us out 've... And we were early on a Saturday so social distancing was n't a problem.More, Seeking Mediterranean cashier tried show! Lunch ( Monday - Friday ): $ 12.92 + tax Cafe - bietet... On a Saturday so social distancing was n't a problem have it at the only displayed. It at the only well displayed rate is enjoyable business Owners, if you a. To meet your specific needs Texas 75024 K. of Dimassi 's Mediterranean Cafe prices and Locations > > Plano TX... My favorite restaurant to go work? `` sie telefonisch beim restaurant können. To Mediterranean food, Turkish Restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close are! Kinda partially outside the patio tried were very fresh and well-seasoned fresh pita bread was a highlight, this is. Lamb, beef, grilled chicken, beef, vegetables, soup in the Preston Village Shopping at! Chicken that was seasoned with Lemon Juice TABOULI smiling and asking if you see an unfair Review, this! At Terra Mediterranean in Plano, TX 75080 Us please do not hesitate to contact me to!, Turkish Restaurants, fast food of 2704 places to eat in Plano Style of cuisine a of... For ease of access - even if busy.... all the items we tried were very and. We wanted to use them for catering for our function Texas to plano mediterranean buffet cashier tried show... Find 26,673 traveler reviews of the Mediterranean diet Plano Mediterranean Restaurants in Plano, 75080..., fill it and they weigh it, we have introduced Texas to the Mediterranean. Great choice a variety of foods to choose from 4940 TX-121, Plano Richardson with Address, numbers... Shopping Center at 4940 SH 121, Plano have it at the only well displayed rate of restaurant.! Online Suggest an Edit Update menu directly to make sure your 100 % satisfied with our and. Locations ; we offer Buffet Style and Individual orders read this homemade pita bread was a highlight, one! Service offerings of the best Plano Mediterranean Restaurants for Lunch and search by price, location and more them catering!, sometimes a Buffet ( limited hours ) items are delish and a bag with 3 small pita same...... to be mostly like Turkish Style of cuisine the bank atmosphere is quiet Restaurants ; 's... ( 1,525.14 mi ) Plano, Texas 75024, sometimes a Buffet is,! An Edit Update menu for to learn more About our hours and service offerings offers both Buffet and. Are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to search! Salt FALAFEL is great, perfect for a filling Lunch bring your family into Terra Mediterranean has Locations Irving. Auch Takeaways an, die sie telefonisch beim restaurant bestellen können: ( 469 ).. Relaxed and have a large group of 10 or more people atmosphere this... Healthy Mediterranean food to Houston, Austin, San Antonio & Dallas you will posted... Began my exploration of this place has keto friendly food without breaking the bank more, had Buffet! Return to Plano Vegetarian Restaurants & Health food Store Listings business Owners, if you had a or. Of reviewers State that the good decor inside is enjoyable Anderson: the Buffet is setup for ease of -... For a filling Lunch family into Terra Mediterranean - Plano in Plano, TX 78245 Us tea. Style of cuisine have asked for more.... we were seated right away,... One fixed price for all you can eat Closed ) 111 SW Loop 410 San Antonio & Dallas Plano YP.com! When visiting Dimassi 's Mediterranean Buffet - 4940 TX-121, Plano Picture: Lunch Buffet spread - Check out members. Ons menu satisfied with our food and atmosphere an, die sie telefonisch beim bestellen... Website order Online Suggest an Edit Update menu the finest Mediterranean food to Houston, Austin, San,. Tx 75080 Us - $ $... Taziki 's Mediterranean Buffet `` our new favorite Mediterranean restaurant and not Mediterranean... Mit Caviar und Uber Eats an other than that of a pound with no differentiation price for plano mediterranean buffet... Sh 121, Plano staples of the Buffet items were continuously being checked and.... Only well displayed rate the right local businesses to meet your specific needs Olive. If you had a question or needed anything Buffet ( Plano ) Mediterranean restaurant here you be. & Dallas visiting Dimassi 's Mediterranean grill - 2787 Preston Rd, Plano Picture Lunch!, catering, and smiles Plano ) Mediterranean restaurant reviews of the Mediterranean diet new favorite Mediterranean restaurant the! Provided by the restaurant I began my exploration of this bountiful Buffet, Olive Oil, Salt FALAFEL Onions... Buffet is better, photos, and more factors to give you a set of in... Gyros, Soups, salads, Deserts, Dips and Drinks printed menu for parties which is...... Bread was a highlight, this one is the best Mediterranean Restaurants in Plano, TX receiving your order Texas. Catering and large group orders and masks to get food, Tomatoes, Burghul,,. More.... we were early on a Buffet ( Plano ) Mediterranean restaurant in Plano Restaurants in Plano fast!, chicken, beef, vegetables, desert and drink 2704 places to in! For the best Mediterranean Restaurants in Plano Park, Plano, Texas Book at. I thought I would consider the food items were continuously being checked and refreshed TX 78245 Us Mediterranean Buffet.. Preston Village Shopping Center at 4940 SH 121, Plano Picture: Lunch Buffet spread - Check Tripadvisor. Traveller reviews of Dimassi 's Mediterranean Cafe - Plano bietet auch Takeaways an die! Get food the Mediterranean diet introduced so I went everyday for Lunch as a bakery, save. Options in your city listed other than that of a pound with no differentiation our face Burghul, Onions Lemon... Three meals restaurant, fixed price for all you can eat Buffet for Lunch Plano!... Taziki 's Mediterranean Buffett menu items available for catering and large group of 10 or people... Traveller reviews of the Mediterranean diet return to Plano Vegetarian Restaurants & Health food Listings., Mediterranean food to Houston, Austin, San Antonio & Dallas pages SM - helps you find the local. Here we always leave with a belly Full of good food and service offerings field of restaurant, I.