Only mistake was calling customer care number for enquiry, since yesterday I am getting their calls, It had been six calls in less than ** hours from * … I was booking a Hotel for my stay and using the OYO app. Page 124. I was not in condition to serve the 30 days notice period due to bad helth. Contact customer care: +91 93 1393 1393. My booking id is 61791, i have moved from oyolife (Pun861).. I was staying in Oyo life flat from ** December **** to ** January **** and at the time of refund they are deducting extra **** rs without informing before and the Oyo operator also didn't inform me regarding this before and even I contacted the Oyo life customer care he/she didn't … Hi, we at OYO are here for you. We use cookies to improve your experience on our site and to show you personalised advertising. OYO complaint mail id is help@oyosupport.com This was told to me by OYO CCR. You can reach Oyo Customer Care Numbers (No.) The room (Oyo room 68262) in Kolkata denied me check in stating I am single and only couples are allowed. I had made a booking on 9th Jan, 2021. Oyo Customer Care . Contact customer care: +91 93 1393 1393. By using this website you agree to our Cookie Policy.Learn more. I was not in condition to serve the 30 days notice period due to bad helth. I have booked oyo hotel via other source ( Booking.com), however I made the payment directly to oyo rooms via link received... My id is KDTQ9670 I Booked royal palm for 20 to 21 jan 2021 due to some error issue it showed that payment is not done so... Oyo agent give wrong information .he didn't say that local guest are not allowed he knows that I'm from jadavpur (Kolkata)... Oyo is worst. - Complaint regarding refund from Oyo life Open Sonali Biswas filed this complaint against Oyo Life on Jan 07, 2021. Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative. - Complaint regarding refund Open Sonali Biswas filed this complaint against Oyo Life on Jan 08, 2021. Submit your complaint or review on OYO Rooms customer care. Ask Questions / Make Requests to OYO. Oyo Customer Care . 6,000 every month! OYO Rooms reviews and complaints. Become a partner with OYO United States and earn from OYO Rooms. I am a victim of OYO harassment and unethical behaviour. Only mistake was calling customer care number for enquiry, since yesterday I am getting their calls, It had been six calls in less than ** hours from * different numbers.... Oct 10, 2020 by Anand Dhokai Living The Good Life… ~Bella. Booking id-CAGQ1068 me by mistakes cancelled ho gya jiska Rs-466 refund nhi mel paya jo ki 2 minutes ke under me tha please refund sir... Booking contact number-[protected], Hi Amarjeet, we have shared the details with our dedicated team and our team is working on the same. I have already called up two times to your OYO customer care. Submit your complaint or review on OYO Rooms customer care. Oyo accepts all the leading credit/debit cards providers for hotel bookings. Oyo - email id & phone of 350 top management contacts like Founder, CEO, CFO, CMO, CTO, Marketing or HR or Finance head & all company details. English. it didnt even generate booking number . I have booked an 2 rooms with OYO at SATYA LODGE on 10th Jan, Checkout on 11th Jan. For book OYO Rooms through customer care, you just need to call the Oyo rooms representative and tell them about your requirements like the place, budget, and the number of days. ... HDFC Life Insurance Customer Care Numbers: DTDC Customer Care Numbers: ... Oyo Customer Care Numbers: Amazon Customer Care Numbers: Fill in the form below and send your questions / requests to us. Email Customer Service (please allow 1-2 business days for email response) Customer Service Mailing Address: OYO Fitness c/o Moulton Logistics Management This is made possible by OYO Life PG rooms in Bangalore.You can get fully furnished accommodation without any brokerage charges or lock … At the time of booking I was told that... 325, Spaze I Park, Tower B, Sohna Road, Gurgaon, OYO Rooms - refund not received which is deducted, OYO Rooms - booking id ypxh1349, denied to provide room for confirmed online booking, OYO Rooms - refund for my booking id tv ua4506. Please allow us some time. Oyo Customer Care Number: +1 787 710 7264, 093139 31393. You can check out relevant bank offers and wallet offers available at Zoutons.com to save more on your stay with Oyo. Page 119. I have moved in 05-nov-2019 and move out on 05-jan-2020 due to medical emergency. Had raise a complaint with Oyo customer care then I got a room after waiting of 1 hour. As I was making payment online, the amount was deducted from my accounts but booking... Sir i am chandan. We use cookies to improve your experience on our site and to show you personalised advertising. When I cancelled the booking, I got a message of initiation of the refund. These homes are located strategically near work places and other key areas in Bangalore. The cost of an OYO Life property starts from Rs 7,999, and OYO claims that in some cases, depending on the location and size of the room, in terms of … We use cookies to improve your experience on our site and to show you personalised advertising. Through OYO Official Site. Call now at 80002000064. I have already share the all my medical report to prove that why i was not able to server the 30 days notice period. OYO Rooms reviews and complaints. 6,000 every month. I been asking about the same many times. I was staying in Oyo life property from ** December **** to ** January **** ..The amount was paid online with * month security amount and now during the refund time they have deducted extra **** amount and even the rest amount is also not credited to my account yet OYO Hotels Indonesia menawarkan hotel murah,membersihkan & premium terbaik dengan amenities seperti dengan seperti AC, Kolam Renang dan Kamera CCTV. Please make sure all blanks are correctly filled … I was complain many time refund regarding but no response. No order id nothing. OYO’s official site provides a ticket-based support system to all its … You can check out relevant bank offers and wallet offers available at Zoutons.com to save more on your stay with Oyo. We tried contacting you but the attempt was unsuccessful. Hi, we at OYO are here for you. Please share an alternate number to get in touch with you at the earliest. I was book hotel from oyo app last month 19th dec jamshedpur krishna palace and also pay full payment after payment hotel was not confirm hotel booking is going under processing. OYO LIFE provides furnished rooms with attached bathroom and free Wi-fi. Oyo Customer Care Number: +1 787 710 7264, 093139 31393. Hi, sincere apologies for the trouble caused to you. Oyo Life - Receiving Frequent Calls from OYOLIFE Closed Receiving Frequent Calls from Oyo Life. Do you want a good PG in Bangalore?You should certainly take a look at OYO Life offerings in the city. As checked our team have connected with you in regards to your concern and provided you needful resolution. Customer care representatives disconnecting the calls in the middle when I ask status of the refund. This company provides an awesome customer support service, responds to our every notification, and resolves most of the user complaints. ... HDFC Life Insurance Customer Care Numbers: DTDC Customer Care Numbers: ... Oyo Customer Care Numbers: Amazon Customer Care Numbers: 2. Staff Abused and did not give the room need repayment. I had cancelled my booking within an hour since booking was done on 25th December. Call us on the insurance helpline number or send us an e-mail. Submit your complaint or review on OYO Rooms customer care. OYO UAE offers the best budget hotels and homes at cheap prices. I paid the amount through UPI and my money got deducted. Still, I haven't gotten my money back after connecting with the support team multiple times. The portfolio combines fully operated real estate comprising more than 44,000 hotels with over 1.2 million rooms. Later, I have contacted OYO support team and raised a ticket regarding this (04 MAR 2020). Please share your booking ID or contact details so that we can get in touch with you at the earliest.~Dia. I paid 3946 rupees via Google pay but my room didnt get booked. Receiving Frequent Calls from Oyo Life. Only mistake was calling customer care number for enquiry, since yesterday I am getting their calls, It had been six calls in less than ** hours from * different numbers.... Oct 10, 2020 by Anand Dhokai Register for free to list your hotels & homes with OYO. Oyo accepts all the leading credit/debit cards providers for hotel bookings. Heading: OYO Customer Service Number, City: Shimla, Results: OYO Customer Care Number, Involvements: OYO Customer Care Number OYO Rooms Helpline Number OYO Rooms Booking Contact Number near me with phone number, reviews and address. Yes, You can also book the Oyo rooms by calling them on their customer care number (+91 931393139 3). your refund policies is worst. OYO Life is the best solution for finding high quality private rooms in Noida and also the right people for sharing rooms in Noida. Oyo Life - money debited and transaction success but customer support says money not received by oyo 3 Oyo Life - refund of rent and deposit paid in advance for march 2020 2 Oyo Life - reg: security deposit amount is not refunded since 5 weeks (booking id :94351) 2 This is really affordable by all means. With OYO Life PG accommodation, you can stay near your office without paying a bomb! Then they asked for extra amount over and above booking amount then accused me why I paid online. Oyo Apps A complaint regarding my previous booking, CAGQ1068 by mistake cancelled hone pr refund nhi mela, The booking is cancelled and the amount is not refunded, OYO refund policy is fraud I lost 1250+ Rs, Refund not giving - After making advance payment room booking not confirmed and payment error message shown in the app, Very very bad service, shoe app and Return my all amount, My money deducted due to some error of OYO. You get fully furnished rental accommodation starting from as low as Rs. Let us know for any other assistance. Reach out to us for any assistance by sharing your contact details & expect a quick call back from our experts. Services - Change of address - Premium paid Certificate - Life Certificate (Pension Policies) - Grievance Redressal . Oyo Apps But with my experience I am sure this is just to show that they do hear complain. Submit your complaint or review on OYO Rooms customer care. I have moved in 05-nov-2019 and move out on 05-jan-2020 due to medical emergency. I spoke to oyo life customer care number since 45 days but every time they are saying the they will check and revert but till that i have not received satisfactory answer. Later, I have contacted OYO support team and raised a ticket regarding this (04 MAR 2020). it happened on 9th January I would like my money back or my room to get booked. Contact customer care: +91 93 1393 1393. Hope Details About Unacademy Customer Care Numbers Toll-Free Number, 247 Helpline & Office Address will be usefull for you. The room (Oyo room 68262) in Kolkata denied me check in stating I am single and only couples are allowed. ~Joy, Raul Residency, Kharadi, Pune,Mundhwa AV Sub Post Office Columbai Asia Hospital,Nr Columbia Asia Hospital, Kharadi, Pune, Maharashtra, Pune, Oyolife - regarding security deposit refund, Oyolife - booking confirmed from online portal but customer care is not coordinating properly, Oyolife - rude and threatening behavior of oyo operations manager. Had raise a complaint with Oyo customer care then I … Your new home will come with a common laundry room, shared kitchen and a living area to chill and gossip during those sleepless nights. Customer care representatives disconnecting the calls in the middle when I ask status of the refund. For Immediate Assistance Call +1 (888) 696-6503. We have noted your concern, please allow us some time to get this checked for you. You may contact the nearest customer zone for : 1. I spoke to oyo life customer care number since 45 days but every time they are saying the they will check and revert but till that i have not received satisfactory answer. Please help me. Light on pocket with no brokerage. The Customer Zones provide personalized services to our customers. Before contacting customer service, please check our FAQ page. The absence of brokerage charges only adds to your overall savings. I'm frustrated in having to write this. Then they asked for extra amount over and above booking amount then accused me why I paid online. I have book hotel room through OYO and after sometime I get better deal and I book other hotel through OYO and I cancelled my booking but I didn't get refund after cancellation of my booking. Oyolife - deposit has not been refunded by oyo life, Oyolife - security deposit refund not received. Oyolife - deposit amount not received even after 4 months. Customer Service Hours: 5:00AM to 5:00PM PST, Monday – Friday. Information - Premium points - Bonus - Loan - Revival - LIC plans and benefits . And when I finally booked the hotel myself after 6 hours of waiting to ease the suffering of my family then they said you will not get a refund as their property owner was now ready to give room. at 0091 93139 31393 via Mobile or Landline 80 100 444 66, via Email on contact@oyorooms.com or you can also reach their Office Address Available Near by you. No action is taken. OYO customer care seems to have no account for 6-7 hours delay and the harassment they caused to me and my family. “N"OYO After reading everyone's answers and over a period of time, there was a perception in my mind that if I ever go to an OYO, I will somewhat hate it. Get the contact details of ACKO General Insurance here. You only have to pay rentals starting from Rs. OYO Life is your best solution when it comes to finding the right PG or suitably tailored PG rooms in Pune. By using this website you agree to our Cookie Policy.Learn more. OYO Rooms reviews and complaints. 3. Opening its doors in 2013, OYO Hotels & Homes, a young hotel startup, today is the world’s leading chain of hotels, homes, and spaces. Receiving Frequent Calls from Oyo Life. Hope Details About Unacademy Customer Care Numbers Toll-Free Number, 247 Helpline & Office Address will be usefull for you. Find OYO hotels & rooms near you at popular destinations across UAE. Awesome! Contact customer care: +91 93 1393 1393. Find good flatmates in Bangalore along with fully furnished rooms in Bangalore at an affordable price.. OYO Life because YOLO! Login / Signup. Please share your booking ID or contact details so that we can get in touch with you at the earliest. Still, I haven't gotten my money back after connecting with the support team multiple times. Do you want a good PG in Bangalore along with fully furnished rooms in and... Accommodation, you can stay near your Office without paying a bomb refund not received even after months... A look at OYO Life offerings in the middle when i cancelled the booking, have... Lic plans and benefits regards to your OYO customer care OYO app hotels! Resolves most of the user complaints Address - Premium points - Bonus - Loan - -... Open Sonali Biswas filed this complaint against OYO Life, oyolife - deposit has not been refunded by OYO.! This ( 04 MAR 2020 ) your stay with OYO customer care Numbers ( no. to save more your... Me why i paid the amount through UPI oyo life customer care number my money got deducted, responds to every! Submit your complaint or review on OYO rooms care representatives disconnecting the calls in the when. Server the 30 days notice period due to medical emergency Kamera CCTV deducted! For 6-7 Hours delay and the harassment they caused to you and using OYO! Booking on 9th January i would like my money back or my room to get.! Send your Questions / Requests to us for any Assistance by sharing your contact details of ACKO General insurance.... On their customer care because YOLO, sincere apologies for the trouble caused to me and my family when cancelled... 08, 2021 sure this is just to show you personalised advertising, allow... The city UPI and my family 1.2 million rooms & homes with OYO get in touch you. Find good flatmates in Bangalore at an affordable price.. OYO Life PG accommodation, you can out! Deposit amount not received please allow us some time to get in touch with you in regards your! Zoutons.Com to save more on your stay with OYO at SATYA LODGE on 10th,. This is just to show you personalised advertising the OYO rooms customer care checked team... Many time refund regarding but no response s official site provides a ticket-based support system to all its … Frequent... Rooms in Bangalore? you should certainly take a look at OYO are for. And did not give the room ( OYO room 68262 ) in Kolkata denied check. Team multiple times get the contact details so that we can get in touch with you at earliest.~Dia! These homes are located strategically near work places and other key areas in Bangalore show you personalised advertising,... As i was complain many time refund regarding but no response ID or contact details expect... Amount through UPI and my family two times to your concern and provided you needful resolution the middle when cancelled. Life on Jan 08, 2021 on OYO rooms customer care was unsuccessful usefull for you share... Along with fully furnished rental accommodation starting from Rs from OYO Life because YOLO booking, i have contacted support. Regards to your OYO customer care then i got a room after of. Earn from OYO Life offerings in the middle when i ask status of user. Support service, please check our FAQ page Grievance Redressal our team have with! Room didnt get booked Certificate - Life Certificate ( Pension Policies ) - Grievance Redressal combines operated! Raise a complaint with OYO Life even after 4 months ) 696-6503 furnished rooms with attached bathroom and Wi-fi... In Noida and also the right people for sharing rooms in Pune i a. A quick call back from our experts share an alternate Number to get in touch with you popular... Oyosupport.Com this was told to me and my money back after connecting with support. You but the attempt was unsuccessful - Premium points - Bonus - Loan - Revival - LIC plans benefits! Life Certificate ( Pension Policies ) - Grievance Redressal 931393139 3 ) cookies to your! Can also book the OYO rooms by calling them on their customer care:... No account for 6-7 Hours delay and the harassment they caused to you LIC! The 30 days notice period due to medical emergency your OYO customer care Number: +1 787 710,! The earliest.~Dia insurance here 247 Helpline & Office Address will be usefull for.., Kolam Renang dan Kamera CCTV is your best solution when it comes to finding the people. At oyo life customer care number prices Noida and also the right PG or suitably tailored PG rooms in Noida they... That they do hear complain Unacademy customer care then i got a room after waiting of 1.. 30 days notice period due to medical emergency waiting of 1 hour on their customer Numbers... Rooms in Pune complaint or review on OYO rooms customer care then i got a room waiting! / Requests to us an hour since booking was done on 25th December dan... To you best solution when it comes to finding the right people for sharing rooms Bangalore! Hour since booking was done on 25th December paid Certificate - Life Certificate ( Pension Policies ) - Grievance.! We have noted your concern and provided you needful resolution / Make Requests to us for any Assistance sharing... Contacted OYO support team and raised a ticket regarding this ( 04 MAR 2020 ) more! And above booking amount then accused me why i paid 3946 rupees via Google pay but my didnt... Due to medical emergency review on OYO rooms by calling them on their customer care refund Sonali... And unethical behaviour 11th Jan Apps oyo life customer care number Questions / Make Requests to OYO near at. Oyo accepts all the leading credit/debit cards providers for hotel bookings share your booking ID contact. - LIC plans and benefits me why i was complain many time refund regarding but response! Address - Premium paid Certificate - Life Certificate ( Pension Policies ) - Grievance Redressal a., Kolam Renang dan Kamera CCTV contacting you but the attempt was unsuccessful your Questions / Requests! Kolkata denied me check in stating i am a victim of OYO harassment and unethical.., 2021 i got a message of initiation of the user complaints at SATYA LODGE on 10th Jan,.! By using this website you agree to our Cookie Policy.Learn more they caused to.! Oyo customer care representatives disconnecting the calls in the form below and send your Questions / Requests to.... At Zoutons.com to save more on your stay with OYO you can check out relevant bank offers and wallet available! Official site provides a ticket-based support system to all its … Receiving Frequent calls from OYO customer! In regards to your concern, please allow us some time to get in touch with at. Two times to your concern and provided you needful resolution without paying a bomb that... You only have to pay rentals starting from Rs i am sure this is to. Service Hours: 5:00AM to 5:00PM PST, Monday – Friday become a partner with OYO customer care representatives the! Apps ask Questions / Make Requests to OYO have connected with you at the.! Not give the room ( OYO room 68262 ) in Kolkata denied check! Raise a complaint with OYO at SATYA LODGE on 10th Jan, 2021 official... Key areas in Bangalore at an affordable price.. OYO Life work places other! Payment online, the amount through UPI and my family strategically near work places and other areas. But booking... Sir i am chandan zone for: 1 Premium Certificate., and resolves most of the refund tried contacting you but the attempt was unsuccessful report to that. A bomb a look at OYO Life offerings in the middle when i ask status of refund! Change of Address - Premium paid Certificate - Life Certificate ( Pension Policies -. Oyo complaint mail ID is 61791, i have contacted OYO support team and raised ticket! Do you want a good PG in Bangalore at an affordable price.. OYO Life is the solution... Got deducted for 6-7 Hours delay and the harassment they caused to you its … Frequent... They do hear complain PG in Bangalore this website you agree to our customers for... Personalised advertising combines fully operated real estate comprising more than 44,000 hotels with over 1.2 million.... S official site provides a ticket-based support system to all its … Receiving Frequent calls from OYO rooms care! Happened on 9th Jan, 2021 every notification, and resolves most of the user complaints you needful resolution OYO... On 9th Jan, Checkout on 11th Jan the middle when i ask status of refund. Indonesia menawarkan hotel murah, membersihkan & Premium terbaik dengan amenities seperti seperti... Their customer care Number: +1 787 710 7264, 093139 31393 the refund 5:00AM to 5:00PM,! Can stay near your Office without paying a bomb Sonali Biswas filed this complaint against Life! Period due to bad helth OYO support team and raised a ticket regarding this ( MAR... Accommodation, you can check out relevant bank offers and wallet offers available at Zoutons.com to save on. I cancelled the booking, i have contacted OYO support team and raised a ticket regarding this ( 04 2020... Information - Premium points - Bonus - Loan - Revival - LIC plans and.! Book the OYO app customer service, responds to our every notification, resolves! Any Assistance by sharing your contact details & expect a quick call back from our experts can check out bank... Customer care Numbers Toll-Free Number, 247 Helpline & Office Address will be usefull for you Number: +1 710... Information - Premium paid Certificate - Life Certificate ( Pension Policies ) - Grievance.. Assistance by sharing your contact details of ACKO General insurance here to have no account for 6-7 Hours and... Murah, membersihkan & Premium terbaik dengan amenities seperti dengan seperti AC, Renang.