Nintendo Switch. For All Switch XCI 1Fichier Download for Switch Emulator download from here To avoid 1Fichier advertising, waiting times and speed limitations : subscribe now ! I've got nothing against the reviewer as they are just doing a job, but surely it would be better for the site, the readers and the industry on the whole if you waited a bit, bought a copy and let them have it with a genuine review. The gameplay of NBA Jam is based on Arch Rivals, another 2-on-2 basketball video game. No.324. I got 2K18 and 2K19 when they went on deep sales, but could never get MyLeague online to work for either game. It would still be the best Baseball games on the system. You're accusing me of "cherry picking the positives and ignoring the negatives", when the reality is you're doing the exact opposite: you're completely ignoring that I think the game itself is great fun to play because you're focusing 100% of your attention on an element of the game that, while certainly a negative, is absolutely not necessary to play it. Not bad if you get the bigger edition and get the extras as well. I did like some of the changes and visual improvements from 2k19 to 2k20 but overall not much has changed, I thought it was just the switch so I even downloaded the demo for 2k21 on my PS4. Sorry, but this alone is enough to dock anything from 4-6 points minimum. You have to gently move the stick left or right to place your cursor in the middle of this target section before the shot is released in order to throw the ball straight. You're still playing what I firmly believe is an excellent basketball game to get there and you're still making progress through the leagues while you do it, it's not like an RPG where you're just running back and forth over the same bit of land to level up. Say what you will about 2K Sports, but it certainly knows how to get the most out of the Switch hardware. I even said I wouldn't care if it was a direct port from the PS3 version. I am still running 2K19 simply because I love that season and I don't really don't see how this is much better than that. You can't ignore the stinging Micro transactions!It's [email protected] having to pay full retail price for a game and then having it riddled with Micro transactions like the typical trash F2P mobile game! save your money wait till around black Friday when its five bucks. It's a video game review at the end of the day, not some holy grail of work that will be archived and critically revisited for years to come. @the_beaver While this would be the best thing to do consumer-wise, 2K would rather see how much money they can earn from their hardcore fans before lowering the price or making it free for everyone else. Ultimately, reviews are supposed to be consumer advice for people trying to decide whether to make a purchase. If the review sites aren't careful they're going to end up with a job they hate and a gaming industry full of games like this. I can’t bear to even have any game with micro transactions on my console - I’m totally allergic to them. Same with FIFA. The NBA Jam commentator asks, "Is it the shoes?" @BionicDodo I was harsh on FIFA because it literally was the same game as last year's with just the squads updated. [38] Videohead of GamePro disagreed, saying the PlayStation version conspicuously lacks graphical details and voice clips from the arcade version and suffers from overly tough A.I. Weekly Famicom Tsūshin. My brother will probably pick it up, so I'm happy it turned out well. Rather than providing a side story corresponding to the events of Super Mario 3D World and featuring … "[42] Both Sega Saturn Magazine and Maximum were impressed with the Saturn version's retention of all the considerable content of the arcade version. The fact that I didn't even realise it was you who reviewed this game until you replied and I had similar issues with another review you did recently goes to show that I simply don't agree with how you review or rate games. The game was a flop in comparison to Midway's version released that same year, rechristened NBA Hangtime. I say this every single year. NBA Jam: T.E. (e in b.c))if(0>=c.offsetWidth&&0>=c.offsetHeight)a=!1;else{d=c.getBoundingClientRect();var f=document.body;a=d.top+("pageYOffset"in window?window.pageYOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollTop);d=d.left+("pageXOffset"in window?window.pageXOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollLeft);f=a.toString()+","+d;b.b.hasOwnProperty(f)?a=!1:(b.b[f]=!0,a=a<=b.g.height&&d<=b.g.width)}a&&(b.a.push(e),b.c[e]=!0)}y.prototype.checkImageForCriticality=function(b){b.getBoundingClientRect&&z(this,b)};u("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality",function(b){x.checkImageForCriticality(b)});u("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkCriticalImages",function(){A(x)});function A(b){b.b={};for(var c=["IMG","INPUT"],a=[],d=0;d