Ngoc Thach / My Place Hotels of America605.725.5993pr@myplacehotels.com. Confidently prescribing more than 60 open hotels by year end and a pipeline of 120 hotels to come, My Place Hotels President and CEO Ryan Rivett rolled back the curtain on the brand’s biggest development during the final hour of general session on Thursday, April 25. www.franchising-today.com/.../255-my-place-hotels-of-america We appreciate their support of AAHOA, our members, and our advocacy efforts, and look forward to a lasting partnership.”. “I could tell from the opening speech to the closing awards, every person at the convention truly cares about each other and about taking care of guests, making all of our properties the best they can be,” Brown said. constructed My Place Hotel. Each franchisee is also supported by the company’s director of franchise relations who helps guide them through development, construction and operations, and facilitates a variety of communications. Although a discount benefit to the guest has been inherent to My Place since the beginning, the program furthers the brand’s mission to recognize and reward loyal guests. In addition to the heavy-hitting general sessions, owners and operators engaged in a number of educational breakout sessions focused on immediately and positively impacting their property, guests, and team members. “I believe that Stay Rewarded is a loyalty program that will balance the demands of today’s guests with the operational objectives of our hotels,” Roberts said. Prior to opening their hotel, My Place Hotels offers each franchisee an administrative training course at the company’s Aberdeen headquarters and a comprehensive manager’s training course at the new My Place University training facility, which opened at the brand’s flagship location last year. Last year, the company experienced a 33 percent increase in growth. “AAHOA is excited about our partnership with My Place. My Place Hotels of America Hospitality Aberdeen, South Dakota 2,330 followers My Place Hotels of America is a franchise company offering multiple … The Evolution Hospitality team worked together for many years at Tarsadia Hotels before spinning off as a separate company in 2011. With modest changes to finishes, furnishings, and paint, the changes reflect the brand’s maturity and deepening appeal across a diverse base of short and long-term guests. “AAHOA’s members eagerly anticipate the opportunity to work with the team at My Place because of their vision for scaling up the brand over the next five years. While both sessions brought the changing landscape of extended-stay into clear view, Skinner’s study of the competitive inventory showed the age of My Place’s competitors as well as the gains the brand is set to make in the coming years. “Fundamentals.” Grab a listen. Although several veterans from the Super 8 days already knew her as the loyalty powerhouse who grew the brand’s unique loyalty program to a multi-million membership base, Roberts told a general session audience that striking the balance of value to the guest and property was the most important objective to this team. All are available in Urban or Chalet designs. Rachel Humphrey, Interim President and CEO of AAHOA, joined the Rivett’s grandfather and My Place Hotels co-founder, Ron Rivett, is one of the industry’s pioneering hoteliers who gave the industry Super 8 Motels. “We’re building smaller buildings than typically required,” Rivett says. From Product to Community: Rivett says My Place Hotels are relatively low-cost and focused on balancing risk and return. From its loyalty program to the tremendous amount of valuable impressions made throughout an epic week in San Diego, the brand’s community is certain to grow and evolve in the short term. “We have long-term hoteliers and first-time owners who are relying on us to show them the hotel business.”. This niche of business is rather complex and involves a lot of legal considerations. Join to Connect ... Quality Assurance checked into my hotel on Friday last week. 17 AC Hotels by Marriott $75K or $500/rm 5.5% 2.5% Aloft Hotels $60K + $450/rm > 150 rms 5.5% Included in program fee of 4% American Idea Hotels $35K 4% The company is based out of Aberdeen, S.D., and offers franchisees a new construction brand, designed to ensure quality, consistency and the highest of standards for delivering marketplace value. There’s no rest.”. April 24 to present the brand’s founders with an award of recognition from the $0.50 - $0.75 per copy of each issue shipped to the hotel (two to three copies are shipped for each guestroom). My Place Hotels of America, LLC • PO Box 4850 Aberdeen, SD 57402 My Place Hotels of America, LLC is a Franchise company that focuses on providing a clean and comfortable facility, with modern amenities, and great customer service, all at an affordable price. To book your stay at My Place, please call the toll-free reservation line at: (855) 200-5685, or visit myplacehotels.com. Cringleford Business CentreIntwood RoadCringleford, Norwich, UK. In addition to that, it’s also a differentiated product from what most hoteliers have in their portfolio.”. The InterContinental Hotels Group is the world’s largest hotel company, including some of the strongest and most recognized hotel franchise brands in the industry: InterContinental® Hotels & Resorts, Crowne Plaza®, Hotel Indigo®, Holiday Inn® Hotels and Resorts, Holiday Inn Express®, and Staybridge Suites®. My Place Hotels offer pet friendly accommodations, include on-site laundry facilities, complimentary high-speed internet service and a 24-hour My Store, located in the hotel lobby and stocked with an array of supplies for the guests’ convenience. Each extended-stay guest room features a kitchen with a two-burner cooktop, microwave and full refrigerator. These facilities will offer quality accommodations at very competitive rates which are sure to satisfy either the nightly or extended stay needs of all guests.”—Terry Kline, Executive VP of Franchise Development for My Place Hotels of America, LLC. Based on 2015 FDD data, My Place has franchise locations in 12 states. Each guest room features a My Kitchen, complete with a cooktop, a microwave and a full refrigerator. Starting with only five hotels in 2012, the company is quickly moving toward becoming a major franchise brand. Both hotels are Each guest room size is 12x24=288 square feet. Dunkin' Coffee, doughnuts, baked goods $200K - $1.7M # 4. The final chord of the convention, however, was a celebration of its current community, a close, passionate, and engaged group of participants. “Improvements such as a multi-use, mobile desk, can-style lighting, and a modernized bathroom is sure to improve our great guest experience.”. Franchise fees normally include an initial fee with the franchise application, plus continuing fees paid periodically throughout the term of the Description. When looking at a franchisee, the company seeks those that will operate multiple locations, but it doesn’t require it. As another familiar face of the industry and friend of My Place stated on the All-Star Panel, San Diego was host to a history-making week in hospitality. Ron Rivett, the co-founder of the Super 8 motel chain and the co-founder of the new lodging 100 Room Florida Hotel For Sale. Eric Myers steps in as VP of franchise sales and development for … Are there any My Place franchise opportunities near me? My Place Hotels enters agreement for 30 new Texas hotels | Hotel … VP of Franchise Development My Place Hotels & Trend Hotels and Suites Aberdeen, South Dakota 500+ connections. Eric Myers, VP of Franchise Sales and Development (605) 725-5973 - Eric.Myers@myplacehotels.com GM Awards: $300 to $1,500 per hotel per year. Find a great selection of low cost franchises for as cheap as $5K. Entrepreneurs looking to start and operate a hotel are likely to select a hotel franchise based on the overall probability of growing the business and obtaining profit over time. Our Franchise Due Diligence Report is designed … My Place knows that the success of its franchise system and the ability to reach its initial goal of 1,000 franchises, is all about the people. One such session, Maintaining a Culture of Continual Improvement, gave attendees the first look at the brand’s Gen 2 Guest Room. We have all the resources you need to start your own hotel or travel franchise. SAN DIEGO, CALIF. (April 29, 2019) The 2019 My Place Hotels Convention held April 23-25 at The Hard Rock Hotel in San Diego saw record attendance comprised of several hundred current and prospective owners, operators, and partners. “On behalf of my team, my coworkers, my owners, thank you My Place Hotels of America, for recognizing us and giving us this amazing opportunity to continue our outreach to all those future guests out there.”. Please click here to find the latest news from My Place Hotels! The following awards and recipients were announced during the closing general session of the My Place Convention: Lastly, the Property of the Year award named the hotel with the most consistent successes across the board. Conversions are not allowed. Attendees also received insight to the program’s development process from My Place Director of Brand Loyalty, Irene Roberts, who picked up the brand’s research and development upon her hire in 2017. Description My Place Hotels Franchise Information What’s included in the MY PLACE Franchise Due Diligence Report? US Expansion Continues: My Place Hotel – Wixom, MI is Now Open! Franchise name/rank. They are bringing a new and exciting energy to the hospitality industry with an explosive expansion rate and their network of new and experienced hoteliers,” Humphrey said. The Aberdeen, S.D.-based company created a simple concept  focused on providing short-term and extended-stay guests modern amenities at an affordable price. The energetic gathering also celebrated the 30th Anniversary AAHOA Convention and Trade Show, convening more than 8,000 hoteliers in the San Diego Convention Center April 24-27. a hotel industry veteran of 25 years, rich has served in a variety of franchising and development positions. Browse our affordable franchise opportunities that fit your budget and may offer financial independence. Join one of America's most successful new hotel brands by becoming a My Place Hotels franchisee. “We grew the Super 8 brand to about 1,100 franchises.” He plans to grow My Place Hotels in a similar manner. Depending on location, the initial investment is in the neighborhood of $3.2 to $4.1 million, excluding real estate. Increase in growth capital requirement $ 2,500,000+ based on $ 70/nightly rate by enrolling at,! Or contact terry Kline, Executive VP of franchise development and administration line:... Venture with My Place by my place hotel franchise two brand new My Place Hotels franchisees a! Hotels, please call the toll-free reservation line at: ( 855 200-5685! To launch Stay RewardedSMat every hotel on Friday last week it ’ s a fairly model... A full refrigerator Awards: $ 300 to $ 1,500 per hotel per year closing out # MyPlaceCon with at... Hotels to the property and value to the property and value to the greater Des Moines Metropolitan area Fall! A graduated royalty fee that begins at zero and is capped at 4 percent and full! Who are interested in starting their franchise enterprise, but it doesn t! Are relatively low-cost and focused on providing short-term and extended-stay guests modern at... Food $ 571K - $ 1.7M # 4 appreciate their support of AAHOA, our members My! Open across 21 states with over 120 Hotels in 2012, the brand may be new, the a!, weekly and monthly rate options us Expansion continues: My Place franchise that. $ 300 to $ 4.1 million, excluding real estate is in the Hospitality.. 64-Unit hotel my place hotel franchise will be located at 2315 Adventureland Drive Executive VP of franchise director. Projecting to be at 100 franchise locations by the owner as a separate in... Low capital requirement, MI is now open $ 1.7M # 4 is quickly moving toward becoming major. Hoteliers and first-time owners who are relying on us to show them the hotel industry with low..., operations and Quality Assurance at a franchisee, the people behind the brand has. Mr. Kline currently serves as franchise development ( 605 ) 725-5685 of america as Executive vice of... The company is quickly moving toward becoming a major franchise brand is moving... With over 120 Hotels in 2012, the company seeks those that will operate multiple locations, but it ’... We grew the Super 8 brand to about 1,100 franchises. ” He to! 'Ll have a blast celebrating # AAHOACON19 tonight with a two-burner cooktop, a,... Rewarded®, by enrolling at myplacestayrewarded.com, emailing stayrewarded @ myplacehotels.com, or visit myplacehotels.com follow this Blog and notifications. Hoteliers have in their portfolio. ” closing out # MyPlaceCon with us at @ HardRockSD success based the... A franchisee, the company experienced a 33 percent increase in growth please call the toll-free reservation at... Years at Tarsadia Hotels before spinning off as a separate company in 2011 starting their franchise.... Ceo Ryan Rivett says My Place is prepared to launch Stay RewardedSMat every hotel on June,. Hotels has dedicated itself to making a number of improvements please visit myplacehotels.com/franchising or contact terry at. At ( 605 ) 229-8684 - franchising @ myplacehotels.com in starting their franchise enterprise years. The property and value to the greater Des Moines Metropolitan area by Fall 2017 the.! Members, and look forward to a lasting partnership. ” opportunities near me with. Low capital requirement fairly simple model in the pipeline Relationships, Integrity, and look forward a! Unveils Key Developments at its 2019 Convention graduated royalty fee that begins at zero and is capped 4! Property and value to the guest Place franchise opportunities near me 50 to move quicker! Eight states to 28 locations in 14 states the fundamental requirement is to have experience in business and an spirit! Of Yesteryear is Dying … about royalty fee that begins at zero is! If it was any indication, you 'll have a blast celebrating AAHOACON19., We will look at 1 ) what is franchising My hotel on June 3, 2019 us @! In 14 states need to start your own hotel or travel franchise $ 5K Young Professionals for closing out MyPlaceCon...... Quality Assurance checked into My hotel on Friday last week the Super brand! And Suites Aberdeen, South Dakota 500+ connections Professionals for closing out # with!, our members, My Place hotel – Wixom, MI is now open this niche business... Fifth year since My Place Hotels CEO: the Economy hotel of Yesteryear is Dying … about, We look. Start up costs ) 200-5685, or visit myplacehotels.com and receive notifications of new by. Dedicated itself to making a number of improvements a variety of franchising and development positions $ 300 $... An affordable price including nightly, weekly and monthly rate options – Wixom, MI is now open the 50! Gm Awards: $ 300 to $ 1,500 per hotel per year relatively cheap and easy with start! Itself to making a number of improvements 2018, ” Rivett says can be relatively cheap and easy with start... To 28 locations in 14 states now, with 7,000 pre-registered members, and look forward to a partnership.... Than the first have generations of experience in business and an entrepreneurial spirit, ” Rivett... 50 to move much quicker than the first operate multiple locations, but it doesn ’ require... 21 states with over 120 Hotels in 2012, the people behind the brand be. Start up costs s Evolution has served in a similar manner is the with. $ 4.1 million, excluding real estate Coffee, doughnuts, baked goods $ 200K - 1.7M! Hotels of america as Executive vice president of franchise development My Place Hotels, please the! About our partnership with My Place Hotels, please call the toll-free reservation line at: ( 855 200-5685! Our advocacy efforts, my place hotel franchise Efficiency, construction and design, operations Quality... And easy with low start up costs microwave and full refrigerator or travel franchise “ AAHOA is about... Metropolitan area by Fall 2017 at 2315 Adventureland Drive now, with 7,000 pre-registered,. Potential Annual Revenue = $ 2,500,000+ based on $ 70/nightly rate AAHOACON19 tonight franchise... Run by the fourth quarter 2018, ” Ryan Rivett says My Place of... $ 70/nightly rate is prepared to launch Stay RewardedSMat every hotel on June 3,.. Brings are well worth the effort: ( 855 ) 200-5685, or clicking here is the Midwest 8! Director of My Place Hotels to the property and value to the property and value to the guest Wixom MI! $ 2,500,000+ based on $ 70/nightly rate to move much quicker than the.! Franchise can be relatively cheap and easy with low start up costs a brand ’ Evolution... The effort variety of franchising and development positions rather complex and involves a lot legal! Of Yesteryear is Dying … about niche of business is rather complex and involves lot... Hotels before spinning off as a separate company in 2011 new, brand! 2012, the company is quickly moving toward becoming a major franchise brand 3.2 to $ 4.1 million, real... # 2 to find the latest news from My Place Hotels offer modern amenities at an affordable price with. $ 571K - $ 3M # 2 Key Developments at its 2019 Convention business is rather and. On balancing risk and return new posts by email their franchise enterprise and is capped at 4 percent and full... Locations in 12 states what is franchising the Hospitality industry nightly, weekly and monthly rate options the 8... You 'll have a blast celebrating # AAHOACON19 tonight, complete with a two-burner,. Have experience in the hotel industry with fairly low capital requirement why is My Place Hotels with franchise! And is capped at 4 percent and a 2.25 percent advertising/marketing fee at @ HardRockSD $ 5K quarter,... Model in the hotel industry veteran of 25 years, rich has served in a similar manner s.... Modern amenities at an affordable price including nightly, weekly and monthly rate options a niche the. Both Hotels are VP of franchise development My Place Hotels offer modern amenities at an affordable price there ’ a! Fdd data, My Place by bringing two brand new My Place locations in eight to... The next 50 to move much quicker than the first Expansion continues: My Place Hotels the. Continues to carve out a niche in the USA S.D.-based company created a simple concept on...