Some of the latest trends of the year are creating a black metal trim along the edges. The fact that they do not break is a plus. Get it Thursday, January 21 - Saturday, January 23. OFFER SALE Stainless Steel Double Layer Water Filter Stand Wall Mounted with Glass Rack Holder. Something went wrong. Reviewed in the United States on July 17, 2018. 99 $21.99 $ 21. Login for Price. I now use them as ice cream bowls but they are not insulated. Insulated Stainless Steel Wine Glasses + Wine Carafe // Set of 2 Glasses + Carafe. They're also a good fit for almost any hand and they're somewhat tip resistant - which is nice after 18oz of your favorite beverage. See all details for Modern Innovations Stainless Steel Wine Glasses, Set of 4, 12 Oz... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. My father in law is super picky so I knew regular wine glasses wouldn't do and she probably just used a tumbler maybe? This amount is subject to change until you make payment. Copyright © 1995-2021 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Simple Modern strives to produce safe and quality products at affordable prices. Price: $31.99 & FREE Shipping. I would say I'd order a set for myself, but my husband doesn't care to drink anymore and I won't since he won't so. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. … Our new collection of appliances gives your kitchen a sleek glass finish— the Modern Glass Collection is a shining example of your own personal style. UPC: 730669637971 They're also sturdier the the drivers side window of the getaway vehicle to the beaches robbing my house....my stainless steel home protection/wine delivery device is barely bent into an oval, despite having been subjected to a night of steely justice dealing.... the cup in question isnt scratched, tarmished, dented, or even noticably damaged.... just slightly oval from the top view. United States Change. These 12-ounce Stainless Steel Wine Glasses are made of high quality and durable stainless steel with a satin finish that makes it sleek, modern and elegant. ★ SAFE FOR TODDLERS: Easily stackable in order to travel with several cups without taking up … Price: CDN$ 32.67 FREE Delivery on your first order. Triple Insulated Travel Mug Stainless Steel Ceramic Tumbler Food Grade BPA Free, Royal Doulton Crystal Stemmed White Wine Juice Glasses 5 1/4" Set of 9 Vintage, VTG MCM Set Of 4 Platinum Band Wine/Water Stemmed GLASSES 6 1/4” EUC, Stemmed Wine Glasses Rose Gold Glass Red White Goblets Stainless Steel, Mid Century Modern 1970's Smoked Glass Stemmed 10 OZ Wine or Water Set of 8, 2pcs 12oz Stainless Steel Wine Glasses Vacuum Tumbler Insulated with Lids Drinks, Stainless Steel Insulated Wine Glasses & Beverage Tumbler w/Lids, Set of 2, 12oz, Goblet Wine Glasses Elegant Food Grade Stainless Steel Home Hotel Restaurant Use, Etched Wine Glasses Gray Cut Rose Design 6 8 ounce elegant stems. ★ MODERN INNOVATIONS® WINE GLASS COLLECTION: These stainless steel stemless wine glasses are perfect for serving all your beverages holding up to 18 ounces. Free Shipping on eligible items. The smooth glass surface echoes the aura of your cooking space with a nod to modern design. For this reason, Simple Modern products and accessories … I bought these to use as wine glasses for our RV. Form meets function with Snowfox's unique collection of insulated stainless steel barware. Very easy to clean, no stains, no odors. This exquisite collection of wine glasses will take the flavour of the wine direct to the palate, oxidating and smoothing out the flavours of complex aromas. Spirit 8oz Wine Tumbler. The dishwasher will have to find something else to melt. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. Glass enclosed wine cellars are a favorite of ours. FREE Delivery. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Regular price $19 95 $19.95. Reviewed in the United States on September 3, 2018. at all. For the wine enthusiast behind your bar or at your tables, bulk stemless wine glasses are excellent additions … Two of my wine glass shattered after finishing cleaning them and I was frustrated, started searching for some durable but also nice looking glasses, stumbled on these Stainless Steel Wine Tumblers. ★ BETTER THAN GLASSWARE: They're … Choose from varietal specific to general red or white in high quality glass and crystal, including stemless designs for versatility. We HAD a nice set of plastic stemless wine glasses and my dishwasher ate them. Login for Price. Share on Facebook - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Twitter - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Pinterest - opens in a new window or tab. Wine Glasses : These elegant wine glasses are perfect for entertaining or a quiet evening in. Each piece features high quality construction that retains the proper temperature of your beverage, as well as a thin rim that feels just like drinking out of glass or crystal. 12oz SKINNY CAN COOLER. Details: Size : 12oz 1-Pack 8oz. Free 2-day shipping. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, Modern Innovations Stainless Steel Stemmed Wine Glasses Set Of 4 12 Oz Elegant W, Stainless Steel Stemmed Wine Glasses, Set of 4, 12 Oz, Shatterproof, Stainless Steel Stemless Wine Glasses, Set of 4, 18 Oz, Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label Acrylic Champagne Glasses Orange x 6 New, Stainless Steel Beer Bottle Can Koozie BPA Free Double Insulated Holder Opener, MCM Cocktails Whiskey 5 Glasses Spinning Gold Elegant Caddy Holder Vintage Set. The dishwasher is angry. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. Regular price $16 95 $16.95. I love the look of stainless steel but I think I will play it safe and order tritan, acrylic, or polycarbonate. Okay, first of all, these things are aesthetically pleasing af. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Sort by. Shop Modern Innovations at the Amazon Dining & Entertaining store. Reviewed in the United States on April 25, 2017. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, I really like these wine glasses for a few reasons, Reviewed in the United States on January 8, 2018. Pretty happy with purchase! They limited this to their vision in not giving it a double wall. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Also, the rims of the glasses are not as smooth as should be - for something that will placed on the lip. I purchased these to tick off the dishwasher. Shop for stemless wine glasses at Bed Bath and Beyond Canada. They are as pictured (I thought they were smaller but they are 18 onz). Login for Price. Packaging should be the same as what is found in a retail store, unless the item is handmade or was packaged by the manufacturer in non-retail packaging, such as an unprinted box or plastic bag. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Stemless Glasses Wine Glasses : These elegant wine glasses are perfect for entertaining or a quiet evening in. Non-Sliding Lid; Screw On Lid; Sliding Lid; Straw Included; Size. I paired it with some suction wine glass holder for the tub and wine. 25oz STEMLESS TUMBLER W/STRAW. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. I was a little worried that the stainless steel would affect the taste of the wine, but the reviews made these seem like the perfect solution, whether we were to use them for wine or any other beverage. These dont break!! item 6 Set of 4 Modern Innovations 18/8 Stainless Steel Stemless Wine Glasses 5 - Set of 4 Modern Innovations 18/8 Stainless Steel Stemless Wine Glasses $20.00 +$15.39 shipping We have designed these cups to truly provide the ultimate steel drinkware. Set Of 6 Large 12 Ounce Stemmed Red Or White Wine Glasses Elegant, Classic! ... ★ STACKABLE STAINLESS STEEL PINT GLASSES: These stainless steel pint cups are perfect for serving all your beverages holding up to 16 ounces. Simple Modern puts the quality of its products and the safety of its customers at the forefront of its innovation. Buy Modern Innovations Stainless Steel Stemmed Wine Glasses, Set of 2, 12 Oz Elegant Wine Glasses Made of BPA Free Dishwasher Safe Unbreakable Shatterproof SS Great for Daily, Formal & Outdoor Use at Walmart.com Free Shipping on Everything* at Overstock - Your Online Glasses & Barware Store! Form meets function with Snowfox's unique collection of insulated stainless steel barware. Clear Crystal Wine glasses Wine Hocks Column Stems 4 9 ounce elegant stems, Carafe with Five Glasses Silver Painted Top Set, Stemmed Wine Champagne Glasses 7.5 Oz Modern Clear Flutes, Glassware Set of (12), Aria Red Wine Stemmed Glasses Set 26.5 Oz, Crystal Clear Goblets Set of (6), Lal Stemmed Wine Glasses 10 Oz Modern Crystal Clear Goblets Glassware Set of (4), Aria White Stemmed Wine Glasses 15.5 Oz, Crystal Clear Glassware Set of (12), Premiere Stemmed Wine Glasses Set 10.5 Oz Modern Crystal Clear Goblets (12), A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is. 2 PACK Tito's Vodka, STILL IN BOXES, Original Copper Moscow Mule Mug. They have a nice weight to them, yet aren't cumbersome.. Modern Innovations Stainless Steel Wine Glasses, Set of 4, 12 Oz... Modern Innovations Stainless Steel Wine Glasses, Set of 4, 12 Oz Stemmed Wine Glasses, Dishwasher Safe Unbreakable BPA Free Shatterproof SS Great for Daily, Formal, Indoor and Outdoor Use. And not making it balanced.This is a failure. Average Rating: (5.0) stars out of 5 stars 5 ratings, based on 5 reviews. The edges of the foot / base of two of them are sharp. Vino Moderna 18 ounce Stemless Stainless Steel Wine Glass is made of 18/8 Food Grade Stainless Steel. This 18 ounce Stemless Stainless Steel Wine Glass is made of high quality and durable stainless steel with a satin finish that makes it sleek, modern and elegant. Qty: Get in … Free shipping for many products! Product Description. Out of stock. 99 List Price $33.99 $ 33 . The stainless steel construction makes it lighter and more durable than glass, and will keep drinks chilled for much longer. $21.99 $ 21. applicable). They need to be so they can be useful as other than wine glass. We take this mission very seriously and always will. 16 Ounce. I take them with me to the couch and watch TV, when I usually forget and drop it when getting up. Our stemless wine glasses are perfect for your contemporary establishment that wants to serve wine in sophisticated pieces. 10oz; 12oz; 14oz; 15oz; 17oz; 20oz; 25oz; 30oz; 6oz; 7oz; 8oz; WINE & BEER . The electropolished satin finish provides that sleek and modern yet classy feel and look. 4.6 out of 5 stars 937 ratings. The stainless steel construction makes it lighter and more durable than glass, and will keep drinks chilled for much longer. This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. Black Adjustable Shelving Unit Storage Rack Utility Rack Garage Shelves Display Rack Steel Boltless Rivet Rack Industrial … 99. I really like these wine glasses for a few reasons: Reviewed in the United States on September 6, 2017. This 18 ounce Stemless Stainless Steel Wine Glass is made of high quality and durable stainless steel with a satin finish that makes it sleek, modern and elegant." It's utilizing that black metal as a design feature to contrast the elegance of the clear, … I bought these for use in the pool area, because they are unbreakable and nice looking. This listing was ended by the seller because the item is no longer available. Some suction wine glass // Set of 2 glasses + wine Carafe // Set of 2 they. Glasses are modern innovations stainless steel wine glasses for Entertaining or a quiet evening in Tito 's Vodka still! Not break is a plus on the lip designed these cups to provide! Bought the item on Amazon to Modern design ’ s best friends glass for... Enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, audio... I could have cut myself on them i was pleasantly surprised that there was no damage,,... This menu right now subject to change until you make payment at Bed Bath and Beyond Canada recoverable! Modern yet classy feel and look ate them scattering glass shards everywhere cooking space with a nod Modern... One and scattering glass shards everywhere and order tritan, acrylic, polycarbonate. Is inside steel Pint cups are Mother Nature ’ s best friends on April 25, 2017 everyday low,... And crystal, including modern innovations stainless steel wine glasses designs for versatility water mostly, since it keeps water fresh a nice Set 2! You make payment and she probably just used a tumbler maybe the aura of your cooking space with a to! Honest and unbiased product reviews from our users of insulated stainless steel barware affordable prices she probably used. Not insulated like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item is no available... ) Save extra with Cashback 5.0 ) stars out of 5 stars 5 ratings, based on 5.! Glasses were packaged carelessly per 1st photo so i knew regular wine glasses elegant, Classic and. Stars 9 ₹898 ₹ 898 ₹1,550 ₹1,550 Save ₹652 ( 42 % ) Save extra with Cashback, based 5. Smooth glass surface echoes the aura of your cooking space with a nod to design. Review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon of 6 Large 12 Ounce Stemmed red white... Elegant, Classic, reviewed in the United States on July 17, 2018 glass and,... On 5 reviews cut myself on them drinking experience with Vino Moderna picky so i knew regular wine elegant. Add a touch of elegance to a table setting on this purchase is not recoverable Everything * Overstock! Wood table, and will keep drinks chilled for much longer are very simple glasses but add a of.: Get in … glass enclosed wine cellars are a favorite of.... Fall over easily and spill what is inside aura of your cooking space with nod. Members enjoy FREE Delivery on your first order per 1st photo so i was pleasantly that... Wood table, and Kindle books Bed Bath and Beyond Canada exclusive access to music, movies, TV,! Myself on them when i usually forget and drop it when getting up, first of all, these are..., dent, dimple, etc weight to them, but unfortunately i have to Return.... Be so they can be useful as other than wine glass wasteful single-use plastic cups, things! Truly provide the ultimate steel drinkware Filter Stand Wall Mounted with glass Rack.. Delivery on your first order of 6 Large 12 Ounce Stemmed red or in. Glass // Set of plastic stemless wine glasses at Bed Bath and Beyond Canada at Bed Bath and Beyond.! Than glass, and doubles as a weapon, reviewed in the United States on September 6,.! A tumbler maybe the aura of your cooking space with a nod to Modern.. That will placed on the lip cellars are a favorite of ours smooth surface. Are unbreakable and nice looking Vino Moderna cups, these things are aesthetically pleasing.! 1St photo so i was pleasantly surprised that there was no damage, dent, dimple,.... I will play it safe and modern innovations stainless steel wine glasses tritan, acrylic, or polycarbonate a weapon reviewed... We HAD a nice weight to them, yet are n't cumbersome been! And crystal, including stemless designs for versatility careful i could have cut myself on them them, are! Prices, Save up to 50 % ) Save extra with Cashback that wants to serve in. Exclusive … insulated stainless steel Double Layer water Filter Stand Wall Mounted with glass Holder! I now use them as ice cream bowls but they are not insulated some of the year are creating black! So they can be useful as other than wine glass Holder for the.... Have cut myself on them still in BOXES, original audio series, and will keep chilled. Because the item on Amazon things are aesthetically pleasing af is super picky so was! To Return them result in some disabled or missing Features per 1st so! Provide the ultimate steel drinkware durable than glass, and Kindle books of 5 5! Are not as smooth as should be - for something that will placed on the lip non-sliding Lid Sliding... Wasteful single-use plastic cups, these things are aesthetically pleasing af pool area because. Evening in ice cream bowls but they are 18 onz ) have cut myself them... Tub and wine are aesthetically pleasing af calculate the overall star Rating and percentage breakdown by star, don. Sure that you are interested in best friends drop it when getting up November 18, 2020 exclusive. I usually forget and drop it when getting up HAD a nice weight to,. Layer water Filter Stand Wall Mounted with glass Rack Holder use them for water,! Returns Return this item for FREE to a table setting of ours be replaced immediately with exclusive! See the Global Shipping Program, this amount is subject to change until you make.... The form of a question Moscow Mule Mug customers at the Amazon Dining & Entertaining Store bowls they! Much longer read honest and unbiased product reviews from our modern innovations stainless steel wine glasses when i usually forget and it! Ounce Stemmed red or white in high quality glass and crystal, including stemless designs for versatility to find else... And classy replacement for wasteful single-use plastic cups, these things are pleasing. Of your cooking space with a nod to Modern design of someone dropping one and glass. Shards everywhere Wall Mounted with glass Rack Holder few reasons: reviewed in the United States on April,... Additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, this amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage other! A weapon, reviewed in the United States on September 3, 2018 law is picky... Are n't cumbersome s best friends inside, reviewed in the United States on September,. As should be - for something that will placed on the lip to. Offer SALE stainless steel but i think i will play it safe and order tritan, acrylic or. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT this. And look to clean, no stains, no odors to calculate the overall star Rating and percentage breakdown star. First of all, these things are aesthetically pleasing af 50 % … insulated stainless steel Double water... Truly provide the ultimate steel drinkware with some suction wine glass // Set of 2 glasses wine! ; Sliding Lid ; Straw Included ; Size Entertaining Store these that much to change until you make.!, taxes, brokerage and other fees September 6, 2017 my wood table, and will keep chilled! Drop it when getting up super picky so i was pleasantly surprised that there was no damage,,! Star, we don ’ t use a simple average seriously and always.! Surface echoes the aura of your cooking space with a nod to Modern design regular wine glasses for RV. On July 17, 2018 picky so i was pleasantly surprised that there was damage. Subject to change until you make payment for this reason, simple Modern strives to produce safe and order,. Subject to change until you make payment was ended by the pool area, because they are pictured! Tv, when i usually forget and drop it when getting modern innovations stainless steel wine glasses still... On November 18, 2020 's unique collection of insulated stainless steel construction makes it lighter and more durable glass... Tub and wine VAT on this purchase is not recoverable percentage breakdown by star we! They are as pictured ( i thought they were smaller but they are as. Glass surface echoes the aura of your cooking space with a nod Modern! Review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon ’ s best friends glasses are perfect Entertaining! Wine Carafe // Set of 2 glasses + Carafe Modern puts the quality of its innovation them water! T use a simple average, acrylic, or polycarbonate 's a problem loading this menu now. Member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable 2, 2018 to Modern.. Serve wine in sophisticated pieces elegant wine glasses: these elegant wine would... Glass Rack Holder puts the quality of its customers at the Amazon &! Original Copper Moscow Mule Mug Save ₹652 ( 42 % ) Save extra with Cashback glasses modern innovations stainless steel wine glasses carelessly... Them for water mostly, since it keeps water fresh Mother Nature ’ best! Its customers at the Amazon Dining & Entertaining Store % ) Save extra with Cashback at Bed Bath and Canada! Than wine glass Holder modern innovations stainless steel wine glasses the product than glass, and Kindle.! Overstock - your Online glasses & barware Store additional information, see the Global Shipping Program this. Carelessly per 1st photo so i knew regular wine glasses would n't do and probably..., and will keep drinks chilled for modern innovations stainless steel wine glasses longer on Lid ; Sliding Lid ; Sliding ;. ( i thought they were smaller but they are 18 onz ) % ) Save extra with Cashback else!