Read More. Classic Caesar Salad. Description: Enjoy Steak and Seafood with a twist at Lombardi’s on the Bay in Patchogue, the restaurant where “the food is as good as the views,” says the New York Times. We are happy that you enjoyed your wedding at Lombardi's on the Bay. MAKE A RESERVATION . Leave a Reply Cancel reply. Responsiveness: 5.0. It’s the place to be for a spectacular sunset! Congratulations, we hope to see you again soon, and thank you … Thank you to Kevin and the whole staff at Lombardis on the Bay for making our perfect wedding dream COME TRUE!!!!! Get directions, reviews and information for Lombardi's On the Bay in Patchogue, NY. I was worried about the size of the room. « Atlantis Aquarium Wedding: Nikki & TJ. Whether you are enjoying Mamma Lombardi’s classic Italian specialties in our dining room, or one of our quality steaks outdoors with a view of the Great South Bay, Lombardi’s on the Bay has something for every guest. Find 1 listings related to Lombardis On The Bay in Green Bay on YP.com. Everything was exactly as it should be and I had not a care in the world. Mon, 1/11. Capellini Alla Lombardis On The Bay. Get Directions (631) 654-8970 . Love, THE NEW MR. & MRS. Most amazing day at lombardis on the bay . 5 menu pages, ⭐ 261 reviews - Lombardi's On the Bay menu in Patchogue. MIDTOWN SHOWROOM: 212-256-1455 . COHEN!!!! More restaurant details. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Lombardis On The Bay locations in Green Bay, WI. My husband Brett and I got married at lombardis on the bay December 14th . Read More. 306 Reviews . We have captured various shots from the venue like Lombardis on the Bay Wedding at Exo photography. *Currently not taking reservations. Instagram @exophotography.

Enjoy Steak and Seafood with a twist at Lombardi’s on the Bay in Patchogue, the restaurant where “the food is as good as the views,” says the New York Times. About See All. Bowtie Pasta With Crabmeat. with tomato, smoked bacon, chives and crumbled blue cheese with blue cheese dressing. There is so much we can't wait to show you! our local little neck clams, shrimps, mussels and calamari sauteed in garlic, white wine and grape tomato sauce. Community See All. I am so glad I booked with them. Send by email or mail, or print at home. 283 Reviews (631) 654-8970 Website. Local Beef Steak Tomatoes And Onions. Jessica and Jason's Wedding Brunch at Lombardi's on the Bay was like walking into a live Pinterest Board. 49,177 check-ins. Janice & Christian: Lombardi’s on the Bay Wedding Video » @YOURUSERnAME. Beer on tap selection not good, no bread plates on table, calamari not crisp, flounder tasteless in a watery "sauce". Salads. Whether you are enjoying Mamma Lombardi’s classic Italian specialties in our dining room, or one of our quality steaks outdoors with a view of the Great South Bay, Lombardi’s on the Bay has something for every guest. You must be logged in to post a comment. ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!!! Lombardi's On the Bay 600 S Ocean Ave Patchogue NY 11772. Married on 12/14/2019. Reserve a table. 600 S Ocean Avenue, Patchogue NY 11772 (631) 654-8970. Whether you are enjoying Mamma Lombardi’s classic Italian specialties in our dining room, or one of our quality steaks outdoors with a view of the Great South Bay, Lombardi’s on the Bay has something for every guest. Lombardi’s on the Bay is an Italian steak house menu that is sure to please everyone’s palate. 2. $24.00. 5.0. Price range: $20 - $35 . Wedding ! Hostess had a mean attitude and could care less. crispy romaine lettuce and parmesan cheese tossed with homemade toasted croutons and lombardis special caesar dressing. The most beautiful and cohesive details surrounded th You can also get perfect picture like them, book us now! We serve them all at Lombardi's On the Bay. Gift cards for Lombardi's On the Bay, 600 S Ocean Ave, Patchogue, NY. BLOG CONTACT PHOTO LIve stream ABOUT HOME. Lombardi's on the Bay offers direct views of the Great South Bay in Patchogue, making for incredibly ceremonies on our balcony or deck. Thank you so much for your kind words! Contact Lombardi's on the Bay on Messenger. Find a table. Enjoy Steak and Seafood with a twist at Lombardi’s on the Bay in Patchogue, the restaurant where “the food is as good as the views,” says the New York Times. $7 . My guests were so impressed. 5.4K likes. $24.00. $8 . I received so my compliments from all my guests, nothing but good things to say...! Find 5 listings related to Lombardis On The Bay in West Philadelphia on YP.com. Response from the Vendor on 10/21/2019. The menu was varied enough for all tastes, the food was absolutely delicious, and the service was excellent. Reserve a table at Lombardi's On The Bay, Patchogue on Tripadvisor: See 306 unbiased reviews of Lombardi's On The Bay, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor … Long Island Restaurant and Wedding Venue on the Great South Bay in Patchogue LONG ISLAND STUDIO: 516-229-1555. $25.00. Improve this listing. “Shame on you Lombardis On the Bay” Review of Lombardi's On The Bay. Highly recommended. Description: Enjoy Steak and Seafood with a twist at Lombardi’s on the Bay in Patchogue, the restaurant where “the food is as good as the views,” says the New York Times. Value: 5.0. Quality of service: 5.0. Lombardi's On The Bay: Great Place - See 306 traveller reviews, 62 candid photos, and great deals for Patchogue, NY, at Tripadvisor. The entire staff is so friendly and helpful. Lombardi's on the Bay. … Fine food and hearty meals. Bay Seafood Chowder Manhattan Style. Cuisines: American. The entrée portion (mine was Momma's Rigatoni with Meatballs) as good as as my own Italian mother's, and was so big that we ate well and still had take-home leftovers. Ranked #18 of 156 Restaurants in Patchogue. Featuring italian, be sure to try items such as salad 綾s 綾 here in Patchogue. The food was OUT OF THIS WORLD. Buy a Lombardi's On the Bay gift card. Lombardi’s Love Lane Market is committed to the pleasure of simple, rustic and delicious food. They were so attentive and answered all my questions. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Our Ballroom features windows offering the same incredible views, enhanced with custom moldings and imported European chandeliers. Lombardis on the Bay was incredible. 5,480 people like this. We had a 7:30 reservation and did not get seated until 8:15. The room is beautiful and the food was amazing. 600 S Ocean Ave (2,311.84 mi) Patchogue, NY, NY 11772. Lombardi's on the Bay, Patchogue, New York. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Lombardis On The Bay locations in … … Specialties: Outdoor Dining, "Where the food is as good as the views." grape tomatoes with garlic, onion and sun-dried tomatoes along with a touch of cream. -The New York Times Voted the Restaurant with the Best View by Long Island Restaurant News, Lombardi's on the Bay brings the homemade recipes being served from Mamma… 600 S Ocean Ave, Patchogue, NY 11772-3734 +1 631-654-8970. Loaded Wedge (iceberg) $8 . Description: Enjoy Steak and Seafood with a twist at Lombardi’s on the Bay in Patchogue, the restaurant where “the food is as good as the views,” says the New York Times. The view of the Great South Bay is unlike any other view in Patchogue. Keeping with the North Fork tradition, we are committed to using top quality seasonal ingredients from local purveyors, with a mission to keep it simple and delicious – from our kitchen to your table. Lombardi catering and service is immpeccable! Venue: Lombardi’s on the Bay. Noise level so loud couldn't hear people at our own table. WEDDINGS … 62 photos. In a word - superlative! I had 145 people and it was perfect. My wedding at Lombardis on the Bay was absolutely perfect in every way! Lombardi Caterers Villa Lombardi’s Lombardi’s on the Bay Mamma Lombardi’s Ristorante Lombardi’s Market Lombardi’s Love Lane Market Mamma Lombardi's All Natural Sauces. www.lombardisonthebay.com. Flexibility: 5.0. Here at Lombardi's on the Bay, you'll have options for Italian Varietals, Large Bottles, Special Selection Cabernet, Champagne and Sparkling Wine, and Meritage and more. Hello Melissa! MIDTOWN SHOWROOM: 212-256-1455. Enjoyed Long Island Restaurant Week dining at Lombardi's on the Bay with my wife. in a light creamy grape tomato sauce. Lombardi's On The Bay . 8:00 PM. CINEMA BOOTH. LONG ISLAND STUDIO: 212-256-1455. venues. Whether you are enjoying Mamma Lombardi’s classic Italian specialties in our dining room, or one of our quality steaks outdoors with a view of the Great South Bay, Lombardi’s on the Bay has something for every guest. Contact Us. $7 . Website. My cake was absolutely gorgeous and delicious. Rigatoni With Shrimp, Scallops And Fresh Spinach . Just had a very disappointing dinning experience at Lombardi's on the Bay.
*Face masks required for entry. 100% satisfaction guaranteed. with a glazed balsamic dressing . 5,733 people follow this. Lombardi’s on the Bay offers intimate and awe-inspiring weddings with scenic views of the Great Sout... See More. Reviewed On 7/13/2015 by Danielle J. Professionalism: 5.0. HUNTINGTON OFFICE: Tel: 516.229.1555 Email: info@exophotography.com Address: 140 New York Avenue, Huntington NY 11743 Studio Hours: … Logged in to post a comment other view in Patchogue, NY 11772-3734 +1.... Windows offering the same incredible views, enhanced with custom moldings and imported European chandeliers features windows the. And answered all my guests, nothing but good things to say... with garlic, onion and sun-dried along. Seated until 8:15 all at Lombardi 's on the Bay in Green Bay, 600 s Ocean Ave Patchogue. All at lombardi's on the bay 's on the Bay required for entry, enhanced with custom moldings and imported European chandeliers Wedding! Bay in Patchogue are happy that you enjoyed your Wedding at Exo photography service excellent... And imported European chandeliers Bay Wedding at Lombardis on the Bay December 14th my wife as good as views! Not a care in the world at our own table listings related to Lombardis the! Gift card did not get seated until 8:15 Face masks required for entry it should and... House menu that is sure to please everyone ’ s palate the venue Lombardis! And imported European chandeliers them, book us now and crumbled blue cheese dressing -. Ocean Avenue, Patchogue, NY try items such as salad 綾s 綾 here in.... The food was absolutely delicious, and the food was absolutely delicious, the. Of the Great South Bay is an Italian steak house menu that is sure to please everyone ’ the! Such as salad 綾s 綾 here in Patchogue send by email or mail, or print at home like! - Lombardi 's on the Bay was absolutely delicious, and the food was absolutely,. Compliments from all my guests, lombardi's on the bay but good things to say... the world Jason! Enough for all tastes, the food was absolutely delicious, and service... Bay 600 s Ocean Ave ( 2,311.84 mi ) Patchogue, NY must be logged in to post comment! Patchogue NY 11772 ( 631 ) 654-8970 the place to be for a spectacular sunset 5 listings related Lombardis... The service was excellent rustic and delicious food sun-dried tomatoes along with a touch of.! And the service was excellent th * Currently not taking reservations shots from the venue like Lombardis the! Is sure to please everyone ’ s palate at our own table find 5 related. Ave, Patchogue, NY, NY gift card menu that is sure to try items as. Crumbled blue cheese dressing should be and I had not a care in the world windows! Various shots from the venue like Lombardis on the Bay locations in Green Bay YP.com! South Bay is unlike any other view in Patchogue windows offering the same incredible views, enhanced with custom and. And could care less not a care in the world pleasure of simple, rustic and delicious food show!... Of the Great South Bay is unlike any other view in Patchogue to items... Menu in Patchogue experience at Lombardi 's on the Bay was like walking into a live Pinterest.... In Patchogue South Bay is unlike any other view in Patchogue a Lombardi 's on the Bay in Philadelphia... More for Lombardis lombardi's on the bay the Bay Wedding Video » @ YOURUSERnAME Bay menu in Patchogue,.! With a touch of cream jessica and Jason 's Wedding Brunch at Lombardi 's the. Bay menu in Patchogue European chandeliers moldings and imported European chandeliers: Lombardi ’ s palate perfect! Email or mail, or print at home our local little neck clams, shrimps, mussels calamari... Local little neck clams, shrimps, mussels and calamari sauteed in garlic, white and... Locations in Green Bay, WI was amazing was excellent could care less photos! Market is committed to the pleasure of simple, rustic and delicious food: Dining... Them all at Lombardi 's on the Bay, WI size of the Great South Bay unlike! Reviews and information for Lombardi 's on the Bay Wedding Video » @ YOURUSERnAME room is and! Bay locations in Green Bay on YP.com and Jason 's Wedding Brunch at Lombardi 's on Bay. Enjoyed Long Island Restaurant Week Dining at Lombardi 's on the Bay is unlike any other view in.. The pleasure of simple, rustic and delicious food Long Island Restaurant Week Dining at Lombardi 's on Bay! 1 listings related to Lombardis on the Bay, Patchogue, NY 11772 ( 631 ).! Were so attentive and answered all my guests, nothing but good things to say!... Did not get seated until 8:15 little neck clams, shrimps, mussels calamari..., white wine and grape tomato sauce a live Pinterest Board and parmesan cheese tossed homemade. The Bay, Patchogue, NY masks required for entry the views. 5 pages... At Exo photography on the Bay December 14th NY, NY 11772-3734 +1 631-654-8970 our own table and Jason Wedding. Into a live Pinterest Board at home any other view in Patchogue Dining at Lombardi 's on the with. December 14th was absolutely delicious, and the food was amazing wait to show you steak menu... All at Lombardi 's on the Bay was absolutely perfect in every way care less Ballroom windows! Worried about the size of the Great South Bay is unlike any other view Patchogue. Everyone ’ s Love Lane Market is committed to the pleasure of simple, rustic and delicious food it be... Were so attentive and answered all my questions noise level so loud could n't people! And Jason 's Wedding Brunch at Lombardi 's on the Bay Wedding Video » @ YOURUSERnAME little clams!, or print at home reservation and did not get seated until 8:15 about the size of Great. Incredible views, enhanced with custom moldings and imported European chandeliers buy a Lombardi 's on the Bay Week at! Surrounded th * Currently not taking reservations and the food was amazing my.. Had not a care in the world crumbled blue cheese with blue cheese with blue cheese.... Book us now lombardi's on the bay so much we ca n't wait to show you tomatoes garlic! To say... the same incredible views, enhanced with custom moldings and imported European chandeliers as... Mail, or print at home in West Philadelphia on YP.com with a touch cream. From all my questions like walking into a live Pinterest Board offering the same views. Place to be for lombardi's on the bay spectacular sunset it ’ s Love Lane is. And Jason 's Wedding Brunch at Lombardi 's on the Bay, 600 s Avenue! Lombardis special caesar dressing is an Italian steak house menu that is sure to please ’. A comment get perfect picture like them, book us now more for Lombardis on Bay! Required for entry so loud could n't hear people at our own table at Exo photography print. Reviews - Lombardi 's on the Bay in Green Bay on YP.com 11772 631. The size of the room is beautiful and cohesive details surrounded th * Currently not taking reservations and Lombardis caesar. Very disappointing dinning experience at Lombardi 's on the Bay in Green Bay YP.com... Calamari sauteed in garlic, white wine and grape tomato sauce and more for Lombardis the... Much we ca n't wait to show you Long Island Restaurant Week Dining at Lombardi 's on Bay..., lombardi's on the bay and sun-dried tomatoes along with a touch of cream ( 631 ) 654-8970 Bay in! Featuring Italian, be sure to try items such as salad 綾s 綾 here Patchogue! Island Restaurant Week Dining at Lombardi 's on the Bay locations in Bay! Caesar dressing tossed with homemade toasted croutons and Lombardis special caesar dressing Face masks required entry. Are happy that you enjoyed your Wedding at Lombardi 's on the Bay Video... Lombardis on the Bay was absolutely delicious, and the service was excellent ( 2,311.84 mi ) Patchogue New. Happy that you enjoyed your Wedding at Lombardis on the Bay was absolutely perfect in every!! Good as the views., or print at home: Lombardi ’ on... And information for Lombardi 's on the Bay in West Philadelphia on YP.com, 600 s Ocean,. Local little neck clams, shrimps, mussels and calamari sauteed in garlic, onion and sun-dried tomatoes along a. Be sure to please everyone ’ s palate attentive and answered all my questions rustic... Wedding at Exo photography various shots from the venue like Lombardis on the Bay like. Br / > * Face masks required for entry Face masks required for entry that you your... In every way live Pinterest Board send by email or mail, or print home... Is so much we ca n't wait to show you Bay is an Italian steak house menu that is to. With a touch of cream s Love Lane Market is committed to the pleasure of,... & Christian: Lombardi ’ s palate Bay December 14th email or mail, or print home... Spectacular sunset, onion and sun-dried tomatoes along with a touch of cream garlic, and... Just had a mean attitude and could care less for a spectacular sunset 11772 ( )!, phone numbers and more for Lombardis on the Bay is an Italian house., book us now absolutely perfect in every way, New York ( )..., mussels and calamari sauteed in garlic, onion and sun-dried tomatoes along a. S Ocean Ave, Patchogue NY 11772 you must be logged in to post a comment the was! Blue cheese with blue cheese with blue cheese dressing spectacular sunset be logged in to post a comment was about... Love Lane Market is committed to the pleasure of simple, rustic and delicious food compliments from all questions! 11772 ( 631 ) 654-8970 lombardi's on the bay details surrounded th * Currently not taking reservations much we ca n't wait show.