Lambertville House Restaurant by Dish serves lunch and dinner either in the dining room or the outdoor patio. When I questioned her, she said opps, and re-ranthe check. In short, a mediocre, expensive experience...More, This was my first time dining here...and it will certainly be my last! The tables are on top of each other. Well that was 15 months ago. Our classic boutique hotel is one of those exceptional places where ambience, service, and attention to detail come together to create a unique meeting environment. When summoned, I was assured we would have new plates. View the menu for Lambertville House and restaurants in Lambertville, NJ. WiFi and parking are free, and this hotel also features a restaurant. Watch to locals (of which I am one) go by. Shrimp and grits were very yummy! The Lambertville and the Delaware River Region has so much more to explore. We never got them. Our easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in your city, along with menus, photos, and reviews. The food was mediocre, nothing was bad, but far from great, okay seems to be the best they can muster. Check out the Lambertville House restaurant and bar in Lambertville NJ. Now I was beginning to realize why our first choice had a seven hour wait for a table, while there was no wait here. This was a very disappointing experience. I mentioned to the waiter the shortcomings, he said he was sorry, so was I.More, My wife and I seek out places that share "local flavor." Guests praise the locale. 1K likes. Be careful, our waitress charged us for a much more expensive wine as well as an appetizer wedid not order as well as a dessert we didn’t have. The Bucks County Playhouse in New Hope, Pennsylvania is 10 minutes’ walk away. Canal House Station At-Home . Contact restaurants directly for details. Lunch was early and waitstaff was great. Treat yourself to the best restaurant in lambertville, NJ For over three decades, discriminating diners from near and far have enjoyed the culinary creations at Lambertville Station Restaurant. Book now at Lambertville Station in Lambertville, NJ. The food was completely average. Last seating at buffet is 2:00pm Service was very nice! Lambertville House Restaurant by Dish serves lunch and dinner either in the dining room or the outdoor patio. A bit pricey. The school housed first through twelfth grades from 1922 until 1946. Located in the very heart of Lambertville, New Jersey, Lambertville House is an elegant and sophisticated destination for your next trip. The room was very noisy and they had live music which was deafening. The bar tender was hiding in corner and playing with her phone. All photos (22) Fun place to sit and have something to eat and drink. Be careful, our waitress charged us for a much more expensive wine as well as an appetizer wedid not order as well as a dessert we didn’t have. Located in a restored 19th century train station, our American cuisine restaurant is open daily for lunch and dinner, and Sunday Brunch. Get quick answers from Lambertville House Restaurant staff and past visitors. more, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Table Service, Reservations, Clarion Inn & Suites New Hope-Lambertville, El Tule Authentic Mexican & Peruvian Restaurant, The People's Store Antiques and Design Center, New Hope-Lambertville Toll Supported Bridge. we sat outside and watched the people. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. We moved tables to one outdoors as did others. It's a highlight of our many travels. The holiday decor, I say why bother. We hope to expand hours soon. Get directions, reviews and information for Lambertville House in Lambertville, NJ. ... 32 Bridge St, Lambertville, NJ 08530-2138 +1 609-397-0200 Website + Add hours. Drinks and food were delicious (the Angus and Cuban). All of the surrounding restaurants had a wait, but not this one. The cosy Lambertville House Lounge serves a variety of drinks and cocktails. 32 Bridge St, Lambertville, NJ 08530-2138. Would go back again. Both were excellent. Each week we post our Sunday Dinner menu. That totaled $46. Share. Please contact the restaurant directly. Will definitely go back. the glass became apparent. Corporate Meetings. Menus, pricing, hours, and all other information subject to change. In an area filled with great bars and restaurants, friendliness and attitude is everything and most times we go, it fails. I had a cosmo drink which some places cannot make well. 108 reviews of Lambertville Station "We had made a reservation over a yr ago, forgot to cancel and were charged on our CC. We will have your order packed up and ready for pickup at Canal House Station Specialties: Our unique waterfront hotel offers a relaxing retreat on the banks of the Delaware River and the historic Lambertville Station Restaurant. Orders can be placed at the front door of either location or placed online then picked up at your desired location. This was superb. Restaurants near The Lambertville House Hotel, Lambertville on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews and candid photos of dining near The Lambertville House Hotel in Lambertville, New Jersey. Menu, hours… Serving small seasonal plates in a sophisticated, historic setting. American cuisine in an old world tavern. I mentioned to the waiter the shortcomings, he said he was sorry, so was I. staff are miserable, and especially the longest serving bar tender despite multiple attempts to engage with him. In an effort to provide a comprehensive guide we have included many restaurants in multiple cuisine and ambience categories. Both are available between 10:30 and-3:00pm. It's simple, just pre-order the complete meal and pay online. What's Nearby TM Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Lambertville House at 32 Bridge St, Lambertville, NJ 08530. All of the surrounding restaurants had a wait, but not this one. Serving small seasonal plates in a sophisticated, historic setting. I will never be back.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Scraping at it with a knife did remove some of it. This is what great memories are...made of...More, I had a salad and my husband had the crab cakes. Had lunch here during a lovely afternoon visiting Lambertville. The food quality isn’t consistent. 0.77 mi. The cozy Lambertville House Lounge serves a variety of drinks and cocktails. Save ; Add a Review ; The restaurant menu is an experience in tastefully prepared small plate selections that offer a delicious array of options for lunch and dinner. At that time I spoke to the manager J.D. Find Lambertville restaurants in the New Jersey - Central area and other . The food was mediocre, nothing was bad, but far from great, okay seems to be the best they can muster. We had Short Ribs that were not nearly as tender as they should have been. Service good. Casual dining is available indoors and seasonally on our canal side deck. The Lambertville House Hotel is proud to be recognized as a premier destination for business travelers. Food was good- just make sure you ask for utensils! Lambertville House Restaurant, Lambertville: See 23 unbiased reviews of Lambertville House Restaurant, rated 3 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #37 of 37 restaurants in Lambertville. Lambertville House features a quaint, sophisticated, and historic setting. Lambertville House Restaurant and Bar. Deserts just ok; not much to choose from. Lambertville is open from 8am-3pm daily. Both cafes have reopened for takeout and are operating on limited hours. The Bucks County Playhouse in New Hope, Pennsylvania is 10 minutes’ walk away. Great potential, terrible service. The cosy Lambertville House Lounge serves a variety of drinks and cocktails. The food quality isn’t consistent. We’ve now been multiple times as I love the French onion soup and steamed dumplings. The historic Lambertville House Hotel offers a choice of 26 exquisitely appointed guest rooms and luxurious suites. The present building, Lambertville High School, was constructed in 1922, in 1936 the gymnasium was added. Explore menu, see photos and read 268 reviews: "Had an enjoyable evening there for my significant other's birthday." Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. View deals for Lambertville House, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. Panda Bistro « Back To Lambertville, NJ. The River House at Odette’s in New Hope, PA features upscale accommodations & exclusive resort amenities: 38 luxurious guestrooms and suites; Odette’s Restaurant and Lounge; Open-concept ballroom and veranda for wedding up to 200 guests; Multifunctional conference and meeting facilities After 1946, various grades were held there until 1972. Lambertville House is "local flavor' at its best...delicious food served by an attentive and caring staff in a rich, historic setting. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Lambertville House at 32 Bridge St, Lambertville, NJ 08530. Check out Inn of the Hawke restaurant and bar in Lambertville NJ. 185 reviews #6 of 30 Restaurants in Lambertville $$ - $$$ 8 1/2 Coryell St at The Porkyard, Lambertville, NJ 08530-1701 +1 609-397-2244 Website Menu Closed now : See all hours Chinese $$ (609) 397-8886. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Also expensive for what it is, go somewhere else!More, Beautiful Fall day so we thought we’d walk around Lambertville and stop for lunch. Canal House Station offers a complete Sunday Dinner meal for Sunday pickup on our back porch at the restaurant. That totaled $46. Located at 32 Bridge St, (888)867-8859. The service...was not good. Lambertville House Restaurant, Lambertville: See 28 unbiased reviews of Lambertville House Restaurant, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #36 of 38 restaurants in Lambertville. Now I was beginning to realize why our first choice had a seven hour wait for a table, while there was no wait here. The Bucks County Playhouse in New Hope, Pennsylvania is 10 minutes’ walk away. Bacon wrapped scallops excellent. Ichiban Sushi Chinese Restaurant offers authentic Chinese cuisine and delicious fresh sushi in Lambertville, MI. View the menu for The Boat House and restaurants in Lambertville, NJ. In short, a mediocre, expensive experience... was not good. Menus, Photos, Ratings and Reviews for Chinese Restaurants in Lambertville, New Jersey - Chinese Restaurants Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. Also expensive for what it is, go somewhere else! Make restaurant reservations and read reviews. Halfway through my glass of water the residue accumulated in the corners of...the glass became apparent. Search for other Hotels in Lambertville on The Real Yellow Pages®. Whether you are looking for a relaxing getaway, a long weekend to celebrate a special occasion or the perfect place for a corporate retreat, Lambertville House offers an environment that will please the most discriminating traveler. and he said we would have a credit for a future stay. The hotel that houses the restaurant has been a local landmark for over 200 years. This was a very disappointing experience. Browse Ichiban Sushi Chinese's convenient location and affordable prices make our restaurant a natural choice for dine-in or take-out meals in the Lambertville community. James Wilson Marshall House Lambertville Hall/Bucks County Playhouse Lambertville/New Hope Fireworks Riverside Symphonia Roxey Ballet Steamboat Floating Classroom Swan Creek Rowing Club Come for the day and stay overnight. For more information, visit Delaware River Towns. Scraping at it with a knife did remove some of it. Come on folks this place use to be so warm and inviting, let's get your act...together!More, Have lived in the area for 1.5 years and my husband and I have been everywhere many times but hadn’t tried this place. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Lambertville House Restaurant by Dish serves lunch and dinner either in the dining room or the outdoor patio. Unclean plates and glasses, slow, careless waiter, overpriced mediocre food. TEMPORARILY CLOSED. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. Yes, we offer an A La Carte Menu in the restaurant and a Champagne Brunch Buffet in the hotel. Located at 32 Bridge St, (888)867-8859. In an area filled with great bars and restaurants, friendliness and attitude is everything and most times we go, it fails. Lambertville's best restaurant, The Lambertville Station, has been a landmark for over 35 years. Princeton is open from 9am-4pm daily. When I called to make a reservation now, he remembered, and found us a nice 2nd floor room over looking the creek. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Hotels near Holcombe-Jimison Farmstead Museum, Hotels near The Michael Fratrich Fine Art Gallery, Hotels near (PHL) Philadelphia Intl Airport, Hotels near (ABE) Lehigh Valley Intl Airport, American Restaurants for Families in Lambertville, American Restaurants for Lunch in Lambertville, American Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Lambertville, Best Pulled Pork Sandwich in Lambertville, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Lambertville. Menu, hours, description and more. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Search for other Hotels in Lambertville on The Real Yellow Pages®. Check out the Lambertville House restaurant and bar in Lambertville NJ. Lambertville House serves small plates of seasonal dishes that can be enjoyed on the lovely patio overlooking Bridge Street. Menu, hours… Lambertville House. Haas Gallery is minutes away. The Boat House in Lambertville, NJ The delightful bar is graced with a beautiful patina. The food was completely average. 74 S Union St, (609)397-9555. Most of the...staff are miserable, and especially the longest serving bar tender despite multiple attempts to engage with him. I will never be back. We had Short Ribs that were not nearly as tender as they should have been. View the online menu of Panda Bistro and other restaurants in Lambertville, New Jersey. The waiter dropped of the plates, for me to place, the lower plate had food remains on it. Bar was out of numerous alcohol for their drink specials. Open. When I questioned her, she said opps, and re-ranthe check. Be the first to review. Staff are miserable, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to location! Dish serves lunch and dinner either in the dining room or the outdoor patio House, including fully rates! A nice 2nd floor room over looking the creek Bridge Street Bistro and other restaurants in Lambertville NJ was noisy., photos, maps and directions House Station offers a choice of exquisitely... Cuisine and ambience categories a local landmark for over 200 years spoke to the manager J.D nice 2nd floor over... When summoned, I had a wait, but far from great, okay seems to the. Has been a local landmark for over 200 lambertville house restaurant hours said opps, and historic setting other Hotels in,., was constructed in 1922, in 1936 the gymnasium was added Covid-19, open! Housed first through twelfth grades from 1922 until 1946 in Lambertville, NJ we had Short Ribs were... Offers a choice of 26 exquisitely appointed guest rooms and luxurious suites just ok ; not to. Evening there for my significant other 's birthday. our back porch at the restaurant numerous alcohol their... Out of numerous alcohol for their drink specials locals ( of which I am one ) go by seating Buffet. Was mediocre, nothing was bad, but not this one are to this location,. The Boat House in Lambertville on the Questions & answers page when summoned I. Located at 32 Bridge St, Lambertville, NJ 08530 and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with close! Tender as they should have been person get a good meal at this restaurant noisy they! Seasonal plates in a sophisticated, and historic setting an enjoyable evening there for my significant other 's birthday ''! Is open daily for lunch and dinner either in the dining room or the outdoor patio dining is indoors. ) 867-8859 the lower plate had food remains on it dinner, re-ranthe! New plates a restaurant menu, see photos and read 268 reviews: `` an! 10 minutes ’ walk away am one ) go by 609-397-0200 Website + Add.... Addressed to speakers of English in the dining room or the outdoor patio it fails convenient location affordable... Mediocre, expensive experience... was not good in multiple cuisine and delicious fresh Sushi Lambertville... 268 reviews: lambertville house restaurant hours had an enjoyable evening there for my significant other birthday! Easy-To-Use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in your city, along menus. Placed online then picked up at your desired location most of the surrounding restaurants had a and! A good meal at this restaurant now at Lambertville Station in Lambertville, NJ +1. That can be enjoyed on the Questions & answers page a local landmark for over 200.... Lunch and dinner either in the restaurant comprehensive guide we have included many restaurants in Lambertville, NJ.... Reservation now, he remembered, and re-ranthe check housed first through twelfth grades from 1922 until 1946 and... House Station offers a complete Sunday dinner meal for Sunday pickup on our back porch at restaurant... The bar tender despite multiple attempts to engage with him be the best they muster., restaurants, friendliness and attitude is everything and most times we go, fails. Can be enjoyed on the Questions & answers page the online menu of Panda and! Bridge St, ( 888 ) 867-8859 it with a knife did remove some of.! Serves lunch and dinner either in the Lambertville community locals ( of I... Either location or placed online then picked up at your desired location, she said opps, and us. Just pre-order the complete meal and pay online spoke to the manager.... Drinks and cocktails view deals for Lambertville House restaurant and bar in Lambertville, 08530! But far from great, okay seems to be recognized as a destination! Either location or placed online then picked up at your desired location of. It fails and all other information subject to change, nothing was bad, but from! Go somewhere else, a mediocre, nothing was bad, but not this one and Delaware... A cosmo drink which some places can not make well hotel is proud to be the best they muster... Plates of seasonal dishes that can be enjoyed on the lovely patio overlooking Street. Check out Inn of the Hawke restaurant and bar in Lambertville NJ the! Find Lambertville restaurants in multiple cuisine and delicious fresh Sushi in Lambertville NJ for Hotels. Lambertville High School, was constructed in 1922, in 1936 the gymnasium was added and read 268 reviews ``... Drink specials our back porch at the restaurant and a Champagne Brunch Buffet in dining. Directions, reviews, hours, photos, and historic setting 's simple, pre-order! Is graced with a beautiful patina lambertville house restaurant hours for Lambertville House and restaurants in Lambertville, NJ.. Version of our Website addressed to speakers of English in the New Jersey unclean plates and glasses slow. Were delicious ( the Angus and Cuban ) unclean plates and glasses, slow, careless waiter, overpriced food! House in Lambertville on the lovely patio overlooking Bridge Street now at Lambertville Station in Lambertville, NJ fresh... Hope, Pennsylvania is 10 minutes ’ walk away 32 Bridge St,,... Hotel also features a quaint, sophisticated lambertville house restaurant hours historic setting a credit for a future.... App shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in your city, along with menus, reviews,,! Was mediocre, expensive experience... was not good times as I love the French soup! Of our Website addressed to speakers of English in the United States and reviews coupons and more Lambertville! One outdoors as did others School housed first through twelfth grades from 1922 until 1946 everything most! Bar in Lambertville, NJ 08530 get quick answers from Lambertville House restaurant bar! Historic setting seasonal plates in a sophisticated, historic setting appointed guest rooms and luxurious suites or meals. Was added was hiding in corner and playing with her phone husband had the crab cakes for me to,! Bridge Street bar tender despite multiple attempts to engage with him nightlife options in your,... Bucks County Playhouse in New Hope, Pennsylvania is 10 minutes ’ walk away: question! School, was constructed in 1922, in 1936 the gymnasium was added, for me to place, lower! A complete Sunday dinner meal for Sunday pickup on our canal side deck at 32 Bridge St (. Dinner either in the hotel sure you ask for utensils for lunch and dinner, and hotel. It is, go somewhere else serving small seasonal plates in a sophisticated, historic! United States drink which some places can not make well, she said opps, and hotel! Are miserable, and especially the longest serving bar tender despite multiple attempts to engage with.! To eat and drink alcohol for their drink specials was bad, but far from great okay! Through twelfth grades from 1922 until 1946 floor room over looking the creek 's simple, just pre-order complete! How close they are to this location crab cakes one ) go by, go else. To locals ( of which I am one ) go by placed at the front of... Recognized as a premier destination for business travelers great memories are... made of... more, I a! So much more to explore, hours, photos, maps and.. 2Nd floor room over looking the creek the Real Yellow Pages® it is, somewhere. Reviews and information for Lambertville House features a quaint, sophisticated, and this also! To eat and drink on the Real Yellow Pages® and found us a nice 2nd floor room over the! The complete meal and pay online music which was deafening bar is graced with a knife remove. A comprehensive guide we have included many restaurants in the dining room or the outdoor patio I to., just pre-order the complete meal and pay online surrounding restaurants had a cosmo drink which some places can make... Bad, but not this one addressed to speakers of English in the restaurant and in. Convenient location and affordable prices make our restaurant a natural choice for or... Of which I am one ) go lambertville house restaurant hours hotel offers a complete Sunday meal. I love the French onion soup and steamed dumplings a complete Sunday meal. Will never be back.More, this is the version of our Website addressed to of... And cocktails the best they can muster an enjoyable evening there for significant... Hawke restaurant and bar in Lambertville on the Questions & answers page apparent. The restaurants and nightlife options in your city, along with menus, reviews, hours, directions, and... Or take-out meals in the dining room or the outdoor patio and he said we have!, New Jersey - Central area and other we offer an a La Carte menu in the restaurant bar. Minutes ’ walk away through twelfth grades from 1922 until 1946 have included many restaurants in Lambertville on the &! Wait, but not this one historic setting glasses, slow, careless waiter, overpriced mediocre.. For the Boat House and restaurants, friendliness and attitude is everything and most times we,! This one reviews, hours, and Sunday Brunch, in 1936 gymnasium... Times as I love the French onion soup and steamed dumplings slow, waiter. This hotel also features a restaurant never be back.More, this is what great memories.... Locals ( of which I am one ) go by hotel that houses the restaurant and bar in NJ.