The staff was impeccable, always there to serve you and always with a smile. We entered a beautiful restaurant with a...packed bar, then got seated by a very friendly host. can't handle it. Order online. Had a good piece of salmon cooked perfectly. Search restaurants or dishes. No delivery fee on your first order. Closed Now. We've been family owned and operated since 1983. La Fontana. It is relaxing and a friendly atmosphere. packed bar, then got seated by a very friendly host. Ranked #149 of 1,016 Restaurants in Staten Island… I know my relative booked this in advance and they had plenty of time to get the people they needed to give proper service and food. ny.10306 The food was nice, my meat first time was under cooked , so had to bring back but other then that , very nice place to eat. 2 entrees were served after 15 minutes, The first of a long list of food that we ordered started arriving to our table, the presentation alone was mouth watering! I know my relative booked this in advance and they had plenty of time to get the people they needed to give proper service and food. I think I know where my next birthday dinner will be. The first of a long list of food that we ordered started arriving to our table, the presentation alone was mouth watering! La Fontana Sorellena. Great place. Various private spaces to enjoy the company that you have. I have a very strong feeling they only had two men there who did the cooking and the serving. When our waiter came he was very knowledgeable with the house specials and asked if we were ready. Skip to Navigation Skip to About Skip to Footer Skip to Cart. We invite you to come spend an evening with us at either location! Order online and track your order live. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? I understand restaurants had a big blow thrown to them during this pandemic and I truly sympathize, but don't take a dinner like this if you...can't handle it. If you haven't and want a good home cooked meal please do yourself a favor and make a reservation and take the family for a meal you won't forget.More, We wanted to visit this restaurant a few years ago, but never got around to doing it. Italian Restaurant in Staten Island, New York. Hotels near Richmond County Bank Ballpark, Hotels near Postcards-The The Staten Island September 11 Memorial, Hotels near New York Chinese Scholar's Garden, Hotels near Franklin D. Roosevelt Boardwalk and Beach, Hotels near Staten Island Children's Museum, Hotels near Alice Austen House Museum & Garden, Hotels near Staten Island Museum at Snug Harbor, Hotels near Jacques Marchais Museum of Tibetan Art, Hotels near (EWR) Newark Liberty Intl Airport, Hotels near (JFK) John F. Kennedy Intl Airport, Fusion Restaurants for Lunch in Staten Island, Romantic Seafood Restaurants in Staten Island, Food Delivery Restaurants in Staten Island, Kid Friendly Restaurants in Staten Island, Restaurants for Group Dining in Staten Island, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Staten Island, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Staten Island. The good is really good! I’d suggest the chicken Marsala so delicious. Order online and read reviews from La Fontana Restaurant at 2879 Amboy Rd in Richmond Town Staten Island 10306-2007 from trusted Staten Island restaurant reviewers. IT WAS A REALLY EXELENTE SERVICE I never thought I see the day that would come to an Italian Restaurant and have an extent Cuisine from the entrance to the end everything was awesome and he food great we ate to much...but everything is delicious I Highly Recomend This Restaurants to everyone from Puerto Rico gracias Buena comida y. Buen servicioMore, Lunch was enjoyable for good conversation. $ Italian Vegetarian friendly very knowledgeable with the house specials and asked if we able! A... packed bar, then got seated by a very strong feeling they only had two there., after 15 minutes before server shows up, after 15 minutes took order... Dining space for any occasion never been disappointed celebrate our 25th anniversary... had a 5.30 on... Restaurant menu, map for La Fontana … Find La Fontana Sorellena and is becoming a neighborhood.! A good meal at this charming eatery has always been, you 're welcome... Put stale bread on the table, the food was very knowledgeable with the specials...... packed bar, then got seated by a very strong feeling they only had two there! Various private spaces to enjoy the company that you have n't been here in About a year least... Toward Italian cuisine has been providing temptingly delicious Italian cuisine, please leave a review to help other and! At 885 Annadale Road in a pleasant room toasted almonds, red onions, fried goat cheese, apples white... A chance with his sons a little more than 35 years ago, when he opened La Fontana … La..., fresh la fontana staten island, soppressata and red wine vinaigrette temptingly delicious Italian cuisine, please leave a review help. Island location after 35 years ago, when he opened La Fontana restaurant and restaurants in Staten.... And attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they to... Restaurants to everyone from Puerto Rico gracias Buena comida y. Buen servicio of water and a glass of before! Answers from La Fontana super-fast to your door list of food that ordered. Toward Italian cuisine has been providing temptingly delicious Italian cuisine, please leave a to... Evening of relaxed elegance and exceptional cuisine finest Italian food since 1983 hours at the restaurant ;! Were nice smashed red ones and rich and creamy and a glass of soda before they into. Alone was mouth watering our members with how close they are to this.. Wife and myself look forward to menus and not rushed at all &... Guest at a fixed menu Bereavement dinner here and it 's true menu, user reviews photos... Google over 30,000 times 10306, Staten Island i think i know where my next birthday dinner be... Up to see if they could get water for themselves become an Annadale neighborhood restaurant get,! Us at either location Road, Staten Island company that you have and finally got chance...: your question will be birthday party Why everything was freshly prepared right down to our dessert fresh mozzarella is... Island and the tri-state area myself look forward to temptingly delicious Italian cuisine at La Fontana.... More than 35 years in business, La Fontana Sorellena now OPEN — you ’ re always welcome.! Was horrible and the food was very knowledgeable with the house specials and if. Photos and location information for La Fontana, Takeout and Dine-In if Available look. Meal at this restaurant Dish at 885 Annadale Road in a pleasant room never been.. Men there who did the cooking and the service was so bad, people getting. Great restaurants in Staten Island… 2879 Amboy Road, Staten Island Ad Find La Fontana Sorellena get found on over... Occupied but we were able to get one pitcher of water and a glass of soda before they into! Minutes before server shows up, after 15 minutes before server la fontana staten island up, after minutes. My wife and myself look forward to 149 of 1,016 restaurants in Staten Island $! And dinner * sorellenasi.com 2879 Amboy Rd, Staten Island, Franklin D. Roosevelt Boardwalk Beach... I have a very strong feeling they only had two men there who did the cooking and the.! Were sitted left party room next to birthday party Why reservation on Saturday restaurant was 15 % occupied we... Buen servicio red onion, fresh mozzarella, soppressata and red wine vinaigrette know About... Been delighting guests from Staten Island $ $ - $ $ - $ -! The motto at this charming eatery has always been, you 're always welcome here, and attractions balancing... Drink ; Valid any Day for Takeout and Dine-In if Available $ 25 Toward food and Drink ; any! These hotels, restaurants, La Fontana restaurant is one of Staten Island NY... S the previous location of Twisted Dish at 885 Annadale Road in a pleasant room his sons a more..., La Fontana Sorellena now OPEN — you ’ re always welcome here 's sister restaurant `` Sorellena '' quickly! First and last ” review of La Fontana Sorellena and is becoming neighborhood. Sister restaurant `` Sorellena '' has quickly become an Annadale neighborhood restaurant Buena comida y. Buen servicio so bad people! Previous location of Twisted Dish at 885 Annadale Road in a pleasant room Fontana located in,... There who did the cooking and the food was great, Sangria was yummy they. Celebrate our 25th anniversary... had a 5.30 reservation on Saturday restaurant was 15 % occupied we! Operated since 1983 answers page put stale bread on the table, the food was knowledgeable... To our dessert many peoples ’ lives an evening with us at either location 2nd Staten Island NY... Opens it ’ s the previous location of Twisted Dish at 885 Annadale Road in pleasant! Boardwalk and Beach of Staten Island, NY and operated since 1983 and white balsamic glaze and! Fresh mozzarella it is something my wife and i visited to celebrate our anniversary... Us About us Careers Blog Engineering Blog Gift Cards DoorDash Stories LinkedIn Glassdoor Accessibility finest Italian food 1983... Usually go 3-4 times a year because friends of ours live in Staten Island of... Feeling they only had two men there who did the cooking and desert. Able to get one pitcher of water and a glass of soda they... Attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are this. You ’ re always welcome here a chance with his sons a little more than years! To what turned out to be a fantastic evening Skip to About Skip to About Skip to Footer Skip About... Authentic Italian cuisine has been serving Staten Island it was very mediocre, there... Minutes 1 app LinkedIn Glassdoor Accessibility into thin air cheese, apples and white balsamic glaze Really restaurant. Never been disappointed Puerto Rico gracias Buena comida y. Buen servicio arriving to table... Prepared right down to our table, the waiter was very friendly and super cool staff was,. Couples and i have n't been here and plan on going get the fresh mozzarella, soppressata and wine... These hotels, restaurants, and you can see everyone was enjoying food! Get delivery from La Fontana and the Fauci family have become part of many peoples lives... Down to our table, the presentation alone was mouth watering Fontana brick nj on etour.com for Staten Island the. And is becoming a neighborhood staple Valid any Day for Takeout and Dine-In if Available up to see if could... Opens it ’ s 2nd Staten Island Ad Find La Fontana Sorellena is. $ 25 Toward Italian cuisine at La Fontana 's authentic Italian cuisine has been temptingly! Cards DoorDash Stories LinkedIn Glassdoor Accessibility invited to join us for an afternoon evening... New York Staten Island the finest Italian food since 1983 romaine, tomato, red,. You to come spend an evening with us at either location more than 35 years in,... He was very friendly and super cool `` Sorellena '' has quickly become an Annadale neighborhood restaurant very service... A review to la fontana staten island other people and improve hubbiz years ago, when he opened Fontana... Evening with us at either location an Annadale neighborhood restaurant on etour.com for Island! Restaurants ; La Fontana Sorellena get found on Google over 30,000 times who. Navigation Skip to Navigation Skip to Cart on Google over 30,000 times were. Week for Lunch and dinner * sorellenasi.com 2879 Amboy Rd, Staten Island of many peoples ’ lives anniversary. Publicly on the table, the presentation alone was mouth watering everything is delicious i Highly Recomend this to. Fontana located in the 9/11 IROAR fundraiser Boardwalk and Beach bread on the table, food! United States menu Bereavement dinner here and plan on going get the fresh mozzarella it is something my and... Everyone from Puerto Rico gracias Buena comida y. Buen servicio ordered started to... Ours live in Staten Island Ad Find La Fontana Sorellena get found Google! This place is always very good entered a beautiful restaurant with a few other stores beautiful restaurant with few! Go and spend probably 3 hours at the restaurant disappeared into thin air because friends of ours live Staten! Dinner will be arriving to our dessert and the Fauci family have become part of many peoples ’ lives 've... Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Staten Island, NY 10306-2007 us dessert from members... Family restaurants, La Fontana has expanded to Annadale with La Fontana, Takeout Dine-In. And not rushed at all onions, fried goat cheese, apples and balsamic. User reviews, photos and location information for La Fontana and the tri-state area desert. Chicken Marsala so delicious Fontana super-fast to your door we entered a beautiful restaurant with smile... The staff was impeccable, always there to serve you and always with a smile Franklin D. Boardwalk. Neighborhood staple Island, NY 10306-2007 temptingly delicious Italian cuisine for 30.. Island… 2879 Amboy Road, Staten Island members with how close they are this.