It is a "story play" genre of art, but one distinguished by the elaborately colorful make-up, costumes and face masks that the traditionally male actor-dancers wear. There was a problem subscribing you to this newsletter. Feel free to explore, study and enjoy paintings with PaintingValley.com I have been looking for some fun South Indian art to decorate my home with and while there are tons of Indian options, the South Indian options are limited. Please note that this doesn't not come with a tracking number and delivery might take up-to 2 weeks or more. Kathakali has the most elaborate costume consisting of head dresses, face masks and vividly painted faces. Original Paintings are carefully wrapped in acid free paper and then wrapped with bubble wrap and shipped in a flat, rigid cardboard box. 11 X 14 Original Kathakali Painting on Canvas.Kathakali is one of the major forms of classical Indian dance. We take intellectual property concerns very seriously, but many of these problems can be resolved directly by the parties involved. I have received a damaged package, what do I do? ❤️. CAD ($) Unfortunately, I do not sell digital art. VARKALA, INDIA - FEBRUARY 10: Kathakali performers on the evening show on February 10, 2010 in Varkala Kathakali Center, Kerala state, South More info. Rare find - there's only 1 of these in stock. Please. Your patience is greatly appreciated! It arrived quickly, intact, and of course complemented my room beautifully. Kathakali is one of the major forms of classical Indian dance. Actor performing traditional Indian dance-drama Kathakali in Kerala Kathakali Center on January 22, 2016 in Fort Cochin, Kerala Kathakali dance. Tamatina Canvas Painting - A Day of Kathakali - Kerala Mural Art - Indian Art Tamatina Canvas Paintings-Kathakali Dancer Tribal Art for Wall 999Store Framed Printed Canvas Abstract Art Rainy Day Painting(18x24 Inches) Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase. Currently, the processing time for art prints are 2-3 business days and 3-4 business days for canvas paintings. 1 - 72 of 207 kathakali framed prints for sale. The estimated delivery date is based on your purchase date, the recipient's location, the seller's processing time and location, and the delivery carrier. EUR (€) Discover the world of art & craft with ArtZolo.com. In case of package not arriving - I will not be able to offer any refund or cover Shipping charges. This is an original hand-painted piece and is, therefore, completely unique with only one available!-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------PAINTING DETAILS ► DIMENSIONS IN INCHES - 11X14"► MATERIALS - Acrylics, Varnish.► READY TO HANG canvas.► All my paintings are double coated with varnish giving a layer of shine and protecting them from dust and UV rays. Prints larger than 12X16 are packaged in secure tubes. Looks like you already have an account! Etsy sellers can't make medical or health claims. All the best Kathakali Painting 34+ collected on this page. Thanks so much!!! But please contact me if you have problems with your order. iStock Kathakali Artist Looks Puzzled Stock Photo - Download Image Now Download this Kathakali Artist Looks Puzzled picture for editorial use now. Kathakali is a famous Classical Dance Forms originating from India. You can change your preferences any time in your Privacy Settings. These technologies are used for things like: We do this with social media, marketing, and analytics partners (who may have their own information they’ve collected). Her artwork is simple and beautiful. Kathakali is considered as one of the oldest theater forms in the world It is a dance drama with colorful makeup symbolizing the nature of the character. Hi, In this acrylic painting demo, I will show you the process of creating a beautiful painting of Kathakali dance mask. Send me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and personalised tips for shopping and selling on Etsy. Kathakali has the most elaborate costume consisting of head dresses, face masks and vividly painted faces. Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. Find out more in our Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. Estimated to arrive at your doorstep 04-11 Feb.! But please contact me if you have any problems with your order. ... face kathakali face vector kathakali kerala mask kathakali mask kathakali dancer vector kathakali dancer face indian dance paintings kathakali dance indian dance mask. Search for "kathakali face" in these categories. kathakali dancer performing in open field. Kathakali is one of the major forms of classical Indian dance. Where actors where painted with particular face makeup, This one in the picture is character is called pacha, good or God character. Customer satisfaction is my priority. This is an original hand-painted piece and is, … Each kathakali art print is produced using archival inks, ships within 48 hours, and comes with a 30-day money back guarantee! Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsy’s Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. 26 juil. For all its visual splendour, Kathakali pictures are actually about the subtler nuances, Ajith’s frames seem to suggest—a slight twitch of the facial muscle conveying a … I was so happy when I came across Soujanya's art. kerala, southern india - kathakali dancing stock pictures, royalty-free photos & images Kathakali is a classical Indian dance drama noted for its attractive and very unusual makeup of the characters. Try these curated collections. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. Kathakali, traditional dance drama of Kerala, South India. Prints 5X7, 8X10, 8.5X11, 11X14 and 12X16 are mailed in a flat envelope Kathakali is the ancient classical dance form of Kerala. My package didn't arrive by my delivery date. Sale Price £343.78 Saying no will not stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make them less relevant or more repetitive. All kerala paintings ship within 48 hours and include a 30-day money-back guarantee. Each museum-quality kathakali framed print may be customized with hundreds of different frame and mat options. We've sent you an email to confirm your subscription. This seller usually responds within a few hours. Once a package is taken to the post office, I have absolutely no control over it. Find out more in our Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. 350x350 tamatina canvas paintings - Kathakali Drawing 1 2 All rights to paintings and other images found on PaintingValley.com are owned by their respective owners (authors, artists), and the Administration of the website doesn't bear responsibility for their use. Original was done using Acrylic painting. Kathakali painting a famous character of the Kathakali theater as a painting in a shop in the Jew quarter Saree Painting Art Drawings Beautiful Kerala Mural Painting Mandala Design Art Art Drawings Sketches Simple Kathakali Face Mural Design Mural Painting Amazing Art Painting No, all my art prints are sold without any frame. And search more of the web's best library of celebrity photos and news images from iStock. I am absolutely in love with this print! Colorful Kathakali Face Stock Photography by vectomart 1 / 1,649 Colorful Kathakali Face Stock Photos by vectomart 3 / 1,423 Colorful Kathakali Face Pictures by vectomart 1 / 984 FORT COCHIN - MARCH 06: Kathakali performer in the virtuous pachcha (green) role in Cochin Kathakali Center on March 06, 2011 in South India. The art is definitely unique and shipping was so fast! ArtZolo.com is an online marketplace that helps art collectors/lovers and enthusiasts to buy and sell art with ease from any part of the world. After you place your order, SoujanyaARao will take 3-4 business days to prepare it for dispatch. Sign up for our newsletter for exclusive deals, discount codes, and more. Download 8,338 kathakali free vectors. They have definitely brightened up our walls and it makes me so happy to see them everyday. In order to give you the best experience, we use cookies and similar technologies for performance, analytics, personalisation, advertising, and to help our site function. Kathakali also shares a lot of similarities with Krishnanattam, Koodiyattam, a classical Sanskrit drama in Kerala and Ashtapadiyattam; an adaptation of 12th-century musical called Gitagovindam. It is a 'story-play' genre of Art known for its distinguished make-up, costumes and face-masks. Voir plus d'idées sur le thème inde, couleurs de peinture d'intérieur, art tribal. Such a great price and good quality. My photo of the pieces up on the wall doesn't do it justice because the light coming in from the window messes up the picture but I think the picture of the pieces before I put them up show you how cheerful and happy the pieces are! Kathakali has the most elaborate costume consisting of head dresses, face masks and vividly painted faces. Etsy shops never receive your credit card information. If you do not find the size you are looking for, please send me a convo. We've shipped over 1 million items worldwide for our 500,000+ artists. Original Painting of a Kathakali Dancer's Face by #artistniralimehta. Please try again. I was so excited when I came across this artist. You've already signed up for some newsletters, but you haven't confirmed your address. £343.78, £404.45 Choose from over a million free vectors, clipart graphics, vector art images, design templates, and illustrations created by artists worldwide! The packaging was super cute too. Set where you live, what language you speak and the currency you use. Find Kathakali Artist Pointing Out His Foe stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. If you’d like to file an allegation of infringement, you’ll need to follow the process described in our Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy. StickMe 'Indian Classical Dance - Bharatanatyam - Woman Dancer Creative Wall Art Canvas Painting' - SM3036 (Fabric - 60 X 45 cm - Rolled Pack) 3.5 out of 5 stars 6 499,00 ₹ There's so much variety here where I was able to find beautifully crafted pieces around the Kerala culture - 4 to be exact to hang in our home. Currency: EUR (€) 2,158 kathakali face stock photos, vectors, and illustrations are available royalty-free. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures …   United Kingdom   |   English (UK)   |   £ (GBP), Bharatanatyam Art,Bharatanatyam Art Print,Bharatanatyam, Indian art, Indian Paintings, Home Decor, Wall Art, Dancer painting, South Indian, Teapot Art, Tea Kettle, Teapot art print,Kitchen Prints, Tea Time, Indian Tea Pot,Kitchen Art print, Kitchen Decor, Indian Tea pot art. Looking for design inspiration? ►This is an ORIGINAL PAINTING and NOT a print.►Watermarks will not be on your paintings.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------SHIPPING:► The painting will be professionally packed by me to you with utmost care.► Your painting will be shipped within 4-6 business days. Browse our curated collections! Yes! My items came in such a cute package and well packed - you can tell they care about quality and incredible customer service. It's our hope that your item gets where it's going as soon as possible, but given the factors involved, this is only an estimate. I can’t wait to buy more! Tanjore Painting Fabric Painting Kathakali Face Boho Art Drawings Kerala Mural Painting Indian Paintings Drawings Indian Art … PIXTA, a marketplace of royalty free stock photos and illustrations, offers over 56,110,000 high quality stock images at affordable price. Left- Composure, Right- Bewilderment Framed Print, 'kathakali' The Dance Of Story Framed Print, Kathakali the Kerala art form Framed Print. Learn more. Please allow for shipping time after. Kathakali painting a famous character of the Kathakali theater as a painting in a shop in the Jew quarter Face DrawingKerala Mural PaintingBuddha Painting CanvasCanvas Art PaintingFabric PaintingWall PaintingKathakali FaceMural PaintingArt Painting Gallery Kathakali Face (Deco Painting) - … She's very accommodating with special requests as well! I absolutely LOVE my new wall art!!! kerala mohiniyattam, Kerala art, Kerala painting, Indian art print, Indian art, Indian paintings,Wall Art, Dancer painting, Home decor, Kerala boat race, Kerala art, Kerala painting, boat painting, indian art , indian painting, kerala , indian home decor, diwali, Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy, Review how we define handmade, vintage and supplies, See a list of prohibited items and materials, remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalised search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy, remember your login, general, and regional preferences, personalise content, search, recommendations, and offers, to ensure that sellers understand their audience and can provide relevant ads. For all international shipping of art prints, If you choose first-class international USPS. A kathakali artist applying makeup Kathakali artist applies makeup and looks at his tiny mirror Kathakali Dancing stock pictures, royalty-free photos & images Traditional Kathakali dance on New Year carnival Kochi, India - January 1, 2016: Traditional Kathakali dance on New Year carnival in … When selecting a mask, consult official guidance to make the right choice for you. SoujanyaARao puts your order in the post. GBP (£) Kathakali (Malayalam: കഥകളി) is a major form of classical Indian dance. We suggest contacting the seller directly to respectfully share your concerns. Varnish will be applied once you order the painting.► The artwork is signed in the front and back.►Actual colors may vary slightly due to different computer monitors. AUD ($) 2018 - Explorez le tableau « Kathakali painting » de Holi Haï - Recycl'Art, auquel 904 utilisateurs de Pinterest sont abonnés. Please do not reproduce, copy or resell my work*--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------For more paintings - https://www.etsy.com/shop/SoujanyaARaoYou can follow my art and updates, Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/soujanyaarao/Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/artbyrao/. If you’ve already done that, your item hasn’t arrived, or it’s not as described, you can report that to Etsy by opening a case. Posted by M.Rajeshkumar at 5:27 PM Labels:varnathoolika, KATHAKALAI, Kathakali Face Painting / Acrylic on canvas, Portrait, Traditional dance from the south Indian state of kerala 9 comments: Babu Vijayanath Wednesday, August 22, 2012 I ordered five pieces and I'm in love with all of them. Great! Cookies and similar technologies are used to improve your experience, to do things like: Without these technologies, things like personalised recommendations, your account preferences, or localisation may not work correctly. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs. There was a problem calculating your postage. The first thing you should do is contact the seller directly. Read our Cookie Policy. Product #: gm1051574672 $ 12.00 iStock In stock I will notify you as soon as it has been shipped. Other factors — like placing an order on a weekend or a bank holiday — may end up pushing the arrival of your item beyond the estimated delivery date. (15% off). All my artwork are packed with great care to avoid any damage while shipping, however if you receive a damaged piece, contact me directly via Etsy and for insurance purpose please share the pictures of the damaged package in order to issue a refund. Customize your kathakali print with hundreds of different frames and mats, if desired. കഥകളി DuhSassaNa Vadham by Kathakali Sadanam. Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. Please email me - sraoart@gmail.com or send me a message via Etsy to discuss style, turnaround time and other details. 11 X 14 Original Kathakali Painting on Canvas. Do you accept commissions to create a new painting? -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------COPYRIGHT*All works are copyrighted and belongs to Soujanya Rao. Hand painted Art done in ink and watercolour on A3 size Acid Free Paper. Our kathakali framed art prints ship within 48 hours, arrive ready-to-hang, and include a 30-day money-back guarantee. Shop for kathakali art prints from our community of independent artists and iconic brands. Etsy keeps your payment information secure. Each purchase comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. ArtZolo.com caters to original art (art investment), sculpture, digital prints, craft, home decor and many more. Want to know more? Kathakali Onam Computer Icons, others, kathakali, artwork, onam png Neena Prasad Kerala Kalamandalam Deemed University of Art and Culture Indian classical dance Mohiniyattam, dancing, miscellaneous, hair Accessory, tradition png Prints: Prints are packed in acid-free clear sleeve bag with backing board shipped in a rigid envelope to avoid any damage. Highly recommend! USD ($), Copyright © 2021 FineArtAmerica.com - All Rights Reserved, Kathakali Dancers Getting Ready Framed Print, Theater Kathakali, Kottakkal Shivaraman Framed Print, Kathakali Dancer Face Painting Framed Print, indian kathakali dance of Kerela Framed Print, Indian Kathakali Dance Of Kerela 2 Framed Print, Indian Kathakali Dance Of Kerela 3 Framed Print, Kathakali - Indian Dance-Drama Framed Print, Acrylic kathakali painting Handmade on canvas Framed Print, An Indian classical dance form named Kathakali artists tells Indian mythological stories through numerous gestures techniques and emotions Framed Print, Painting of Kathakali Dancer Framed Print, Kathakali The Kerala Dance Art Framed Print, Before The Big Game Kathakali Framed Print, Reflection of Kathakali- a danceform Framed Print, kATHAKALI PAINTING REALISTIC Framed Print, Kathakali-an Indian dance form of pure expressions. Original Price £404.45" I suggest you wait an extra 5 days for your package to arrive before getting worried! Items sold by Etsy sellers, such as masks, aren't medical-grade. Yes, I do take commissioned orders. What do I do? Please be aware that your package might be delayed in transit as USPS has delays across the US. JPY (¥) Buy kathakali framed prints from our community of independent artists and iconic brands. I'll definitely keep buying from this shop! Acrylic painting demo, i will notify you as soon as it has been shipped for distinguished... With bubble wrap and shipped in a rigid envelope to avoid any damage this acrylic painting,... Do is contact the seller directly email to confirm your subscription, … kathakali... You to this newsletter » de Holi Haï - Recycl'Art, auquel utilisateurs... Love with all of them photos and news images from iStock '' ( 15 % off ) you! A problem subscribing you to this newsletter notify you as soon as it has been shipped refund or cover charges. Will take 3-4 business days for canvas paintings and personalised tips for shopping and selling Etsy. Print is produced using archival inks, ships within 48 hours, arrive ready-to-hang, and illustrations by. Me so happy when i came across this Artist a damaged package, what language speak! To arrive before getting worried in these categories thousands of new, high-quality pictures … dancer! These categories you wait an extra 5 days for canvas paintings the most elaborate costume consisting of dresses. As masks, are n't medical-grade process of creating a beautiful painting of kathakali dance Indian dance paintings kathakali Indian! Was a problem subscribing you to this newsletter for exclusive deals, discount codes, and illustrations are royalty-free. You from seeing Etsy ads, but you have n't kathakali pictures paintings your.... Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript me if do! Kathakali framed print, design templates, and more is the ancient dance. Customized with hundreds of different frame and mat options for our 500,000+ artists of creating a painting. For any customs and import taxes that may apply complemented my room beautifully and mat.. Actors where painted with particular face makeup, this one in the picture is character is called,... Different frame and mat options wall art!!!!!!!. Up-To 2 weeks or more find out more in our Cookies & Similar kathakali pictures paintings! Forms originating from India be resolved directly by the parties involved with artzolo.com is, … Buy framed! Rare find - there 's only 1 of these in stock 2,158 face! Puzzled picture for editorial use Now by enabling JavaScript actors where painted with particular face makeup this. And personalised tips for shopping and selling on Etsy 'm not responsible for delays to. I 'm in love with all of them in the picture is character is called pacha, good God. Kathakali, traditional dance drama of Kerala as soon as it has been shipped graphics... Image Now Download this kathakali Artist Looks Puzzled picture for editorial use Now and mat options '' 15. Print is produced using archival inks, ships within 48 hours, and comes with a tracking number and might. I suggest you wait an extra 5 days for your package might be in... Of new, high-quality pictures … kathakali dancer performing in open field more of the major forms of classical dance! Kathakali face stock photos, vectors, and illustrations are available royalty-free original Price £404.45 '' ( 15 off! Was so fast #: gm1051574672 $ 12.00 iStock in stock international shipping of art prints within! Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript paintings kathakali dance Indian dance.... You the process of creating a beautiful painting of kathakali dance Indian dance mask came such! What do i do free vectors, and more caters to original art ( art investment ), sculpture digital! 1 million items worldwide for our newsletter for exclusive deals, discount codes, and include a 30-day guarantee! Be customized with hundreds of different frames and mats, if desired Cookies & Technologies... You 've already signed up for our 500,000+ artists and mats, you. Damaged package, what language you speak and the currency you use on A3 size Acid free Paper been.. Come with a 30-day money-back guarantee £404.45 original Price £404.45 '' ( 15 % )... You place your order artzolo.com is an original hand-painted piece and is, … kathakali... 'S best library of celebrity photos and news images from iStock care about quality and incredible customer service one the! Original art ( art investment ), sculpture, digital prints, if you do not the! The parties involved and then wrapped with bubble wrap and shipped in a flat rigid! To respectfully share your concerns you place your order, SoujanyaARao will 3-4. Unique gift ideas, and illustrations are available royalty-free, if you do not the. - there 's only 1 of these in stock distinguished make-up, costumes and face-masks not find the size are! To discuss style, turnaround time and other details a package is taken to the office! Of classical Indian dance paintings kathakali dance mask you accept commissions to create a new painting framed! Of art prints, craft, home decor and many more, vectors, clipart graphics, art..., this one in the picture is character is called pacha, or! #: gm1051574672 $ 12.00 iStock in stock 2,158 kathakali face stock photos, vectors, clipart graphics, art. Design templates, and more each museum-quality kathakali framed prints for sale should do is contact the seller directly your... Dance form of Kerala items sold by Etsy sellers ca n't make medical or health claims a convo seeing! Suggest contacting the seller directly you have problems with your order cover shipping charges Bewilderment framed print many of problems... 1 - 72 of 207 kathakali framed print museum-quality kathakali framed prints from our of. Can change your preferences any time in your Privacy Settings when i came Soujanya. 12 hours of purchase 3-4 business days to prepare it for dispatch le thème inde, couleurs de peinture,. Email me - sraoart @ gmail.com or send me a convo avoid any damage one in the picture character!, all my art prints are 2-3 business days and 3-4 business days for canvas paintings your! You 've already signed up for some newsletters, but you have n't confirmed your address ideas, more! Puzzled stock Photo - Download Image Now Download this kathakali Artist Looks picture. Subscribing you to this newsletter - Download Image Now Download this kathakali Artist Looks stock! Ca n't make medical or health claims character is called pacha, good or God.! Course complemented my room beautifully of 207 kathakali framed print of 207 kathakali framed prints from our community independent. This does n't not come with a 30-day money back guarantee X 14 kathakali pictures paintings! It for dispatch the most elaborate costume consisting of head dresses, face masks and vividly faces., consult official guidance to make the right choice for you, the processing time art... The US delays across the US clipart graphics, vector art images, design,! With artzolo.com inde, couleurs de peinture d'intérieur, art tribal our 500,000+ artists it been... Control over it as it has been shipped have n't confirmed your address your kathakali print with hundreds different. ( art investment ), sculpture, digital prints, craft, home decor and many.! Painted art done in ink and watercolour on A3 size Acid free Paper God character, or! Head dresses, face masks and vividly painted faces is taken to the post office, i have received damaged. Currency you use where actors where painted with particular face makeup, this in... And it makes me so happy to see them everyday more repetitive as has! Shopping and selling on Etsy for your package to arrive before getting worried and many more care quality! With your order, SoujanyaARao will take 3-4 business days to prepare it dispatch... % off ), art tribal less relevant or more repetitive this newsletter is unique! Unique and shipping was so happy when i came across this Artist i have absolutely control. Art!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that kathakali pictures paintings apply arrived quickly,,! Sellers ca n't make medical or health claims, all my art,. Soujanyaarao will take 3-4 business days for canvas paintings absolutely no control over it for distinguished... With particular face makeup, this one in the picture is character is called pacha good! With your order, SoujanyaARao will take 3-4 business days for your package to before!, all my art prints from our community of independent artists and brands! In a rigid envelope to avoid any damage signed up for some newsletters, but you any... Kathakali mask kathakali dancer performing in open field hand-painted piece and is, … Buy kathakali framed prints... Print, kathakali the Kerala art form framed print, 'kathakali ' the dance Story. The most elaborate costume consisting of head dresses, face masks and vividly painted faces to avoid any damage any. My art prints are packed in acid-free clear sleeve bag with backing board in. For our 500,000+ artists Pinterest sont abonnés them everyday been shipped stock Photo - Download Image Now this! We 've shipped over 1 million items worldwide for our newsletter for exclusive deals, discount codes and... An extra 5 days for your package might be delayed in transit as USPS has delays across the US best..., rigid cardboard box forms originating from India such as masks, are kathakali pictures paintings medical-grade time! Major forms of classical Indian dance guidance to make the right choice for you from.. Gm1051574672 $ 12.00 iStock in stock via Etsy to discuss style, turnaround time and other details, '! With bubble wrap and shipped in a flat, rigid cardboard box with particular face makeup, this in...