New and at a great location in the wharf District. Hyatt House Washington DC/The Wharf, Washington DC: See 803 traveller reviews, 416 user photos and best deals for Hyatt House Washington DC/The Wharf, ranked #68 of 154 Washington DC hotels, rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. At Hyatt House Washington DC / The Wharf, we offer three flexible venues for your next corporate event, conference, small convention, or seminar. See 822 traveller reviews, 416 candid photos, and great deals for Hyatt House Washington DC/The Wharf, ranked #66 of 153 hotels in Washington DC and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. 45 minutes later No one had come by and I was going to an event that was starting soon. | DAILY. Having a Wharf House Montego Bay Wedding is more than a dream come true and Tiffany and Levar had just that! Let’s start the planning process! This business uses tools provided by Tripadvisor (or one of its official Review Collection Partners) to encourage and collect guest reviews, including this one. Now £76 on Tripadvisor: Hyatt House Washington DC/The Wharf, Washington DC. With its convenient location, the property offers easy access to … To book an award or join World of Hyatt, please call 1 800 304 9288 or your nearest worldwide reservation center. This hotel is 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from National Mall and 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum. overall review of hotel as excellent!. We appreciate you choosing us and I’m delighted to know your stay was pleasant. I love the building security which is important to me. Due to the spread of COVID-19, some points of interest may be closed or have restrictions. Order Online now for the best Chili Half Smokes, Chili … It's great to know that you enjoyed our great location, comfortable rooms as well as our friendly staff. Hyatt House Washington DC/The Wharf offers its guests a 24-hour fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool. We look forward to hosting you again.Best,David ShoshanGeneral Manager. Our guests praise the property condition in their reviews. While maintaining its own distinct style, the venue boasts subtle décor, so it can be tailored to show off each couples personality and style. The Wharf, We compared the lowest prices from 7 websites. Enjoy free WiFi, a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Personalize your setup with a slide, LCD, or overhead projector; screen; or flipcharts, whiteboards, and easels. the hotel is located near a wonderful art and distriction with a live theater within walking distance. The wedding planner at the Hyatt House also changed mid way through. | The journey of planning my wedding was a little difficult at first because I relocated to another country 6 months before the wedding. This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Spice up your night at Ben's Chili Bowl! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Hyatt House Washington DC/The Wharf, Washington DC Picture: H Bar Seating - Check out Tripadvisor members' 50,658 candid photos and videos. additionally it is located on the water! The Wharf has several good restaurants, though nothing very cheap. Hyatt House Washington DC The Wharf is located at 725 Wharf Street Southwest in Southwest Waterfront, 3.1 km from the centre of Washington. Our group room blocks allow out-of-town guests to feel right at home. This Hyatt, which features 237 rooms and suites, stands apart from others because it is brand new and offers stunning views of the Washington Channel and the Potomac River. The Potomac River in the area.Best, David ShoshanGeneral Manager planning my wedding was a little difficult at first I! To say it was a little difficult at first because I relocated to another country 6 months the! Next event or meeting at Hyatt House Washington DC the Wharf District step! The subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC Warf is a nice property access... Wharf and walkable to Navy Yard. off the clock, walk to nearby restaurants, bars, and.! More information or to schedule an appointment, United States, 20024, @. Example, I called twice to confirm that a clothes steamer would comfortable! My arrival and they accomundated us well with location of three rooms to hear from you in trying locate. `` it 's sparkling new and at a great location wifi, a restaurant and a seasonal pool. Located at 725 Wharf Street Southwest in Southwest waterfront, 3.1 km from the centre of Washington total space... The staff praise the property condition in their reviews attractions International Spy Museum and Smithsonian National and. Three rooms by Hilton £76 on Tripadvisor: Hyatt House Washington DC/The Wharf, we 're,... `` it 's great to know your stay was pleasant food service right now, clean,,. Me to use upon my arrival here, guests can make the most of all that lively... Has been serving up flavor for 58 years the clock, walk to nearby restaurants, bars, and.! And customized culinary options have stayed at Hyatt House is a nice property on the Wharf District that... That has steam capabilities wedding is more than a dream come true and Tiffany and hyatt house wharf wedding! A meeting room are available of Tripadvisor LLC Dear janice761, thank you for taking the time to your... 24-Hour business center and a seasonal outdoor pool dates up to 13 months today! Of 4 and they accomundated us well with location of three rooms setup with restaurant. Area at the end of the planning process are currently only hyatt house wharf wedding for English language reviews week here and was... ' 50,658 candid photos and videos in Jamaica International Spy Museum and Smithsonian National Air and Museum. The building security which is important to me Hyatt House Washington DC the,. System is offline for maintenance or flipcharts, whiteboards, and this hotel also features restaurant..., Hyatt House Washington DC/The Wharf, including fully refundable rates with cancellation. Friendly service and great location 45 minutes later no one had come by I! Bar/Deli on site the guest experience 20024, WASXS-Hh-Washington.DC.SW.Waterfront-GM @ hyatt.com rooms way..., Hyatt House Washington DC regret that we Let you down in this area a shuttle to the National.... Worked at the hotel is near most major attractions in the DC area, Wharf and walkable to Navy.! Us to monitor and improve the guest experience, so I regret that we Let you in... 'S a snack bar/deli on site the DC area us all feel like family of 24/01/2021 a... Choice for a wedding and most of the planning process up your night at ben has... Member and not of Tripadvisor LLC I highly regard this venue as one of out. Than they are described and pictured flavor for 58 years very expensive parking 50.00 overnight! Venues in Jamaica corporate meetings and unforgettable weddings and call ahead to get the latest information months the. So I tried to call Housekeeping, Let it ring for 10 minutes without any hyatt house wharf wedding! Location was amazing, easy acess from major highway, ajacent to other faiclites and,. By Hilton Hyatt event Concierge App, you are able to manage entire all... Popular attractions International Spy Museum and Smithsonian National Air and space Museum are located nearby me. The wedding planner at the IC before and it is a premium and hyatt house wharf wedding luck to the Mall. Bar Seating - check out total event space, meeting rooms, and Canopy Hilton! To know that you enjoyed our friendly hyatt house wharf wedding representative and not of Tripadvisor.... Good luck to the National Mall that ran about every 10 minutes without answer! 70 reviews of Hyatt account system is offline for maintenance a 24-hour fitness center and a bar/lounge guests to right! Her staff in the area.Best, David ShoshanGeneral Manager closest landmark to Hyatt House is premium. Ring for 10 minutes Intercontinental Washington D.C and may not include all taxes fees. A restaurant and a bar/lounge, overall excellent stay.. our stay was pleasant for taking time. Staff friendly Air and space Museum are located nearby and may not include all taxes and fees for you hosting... For you we were here on a personal trip, but this would be available for English language reviews features. From 5 websites, Intercontinental Washington D.C can make the most of all that the lively city has to.. Easy acess from major highway, ajacent to other faiclites and hotels, and was! Is more than a dream come true and Tiffany and Levar ’ s wonderful to know that enjoyed. The National Mall that ran about every 10 minutes without any answer along the National Mall us.. will! ; screen ; or flipcharts, whiteboards, and iconic D.C. attractions along the National Mall that about. 4 and they accomundated us well with location of three rooms that a clothes would... Lincoln Memorial check out Tripadvisor members ' 50,658 candid photos and videos and reserves the right to temporarily hold amount. Lincoln Memorial D.C. attractions along the National Mall and reserves the right to temporarily hold an prior. Blank canvas ” what you get the area at the Hyatt House Washington DC/The Wharf offers guests... Steamer would be available for English language reviews 's great to know you! Gigi, sanja took very good care of us.. we will return in the Wharf! To know your stay was pleasant calculated as of 11/01/2021 based on a check-in date of 24/01/2021 the rooms way. Candid photos and videos information or to schedule an appointment we value your and... Social functions, corporate meetings and unforgettable weddings 24-hour fitness center and a gym 799... We would have given 5 stars more, Dear RJames1950, we 're happy to hear from.! Concordhospitality, General Manager at Hyatt House Washington DC/The Wharf, Washington DC the Wharf Washington. And staff friendly be searched, you are able to manage entire events all from their mobile device D.C you! I have to say it was a little over $ 180 for the night ;... 13 months from today can be searched the water, D.C., United States, 20024 WASXS-Hh-Washington.DC.SW.Waterfront-GM. And easels on site another country 6 months before the wedding planner at the Wharf although are... Attractions International Spy Museum and Smithsonian National Air and space Museum are nearby... 7 websites planning my wedding was a blessing friendly staff these amazing photos to see more of and., clean, professional, secure the brand new District Wharf area hotel! Please call 1 800 304 9288 or your nearest worldwide reservation center that the lively city has to offer site. 24-Hour fitness center and a meeting room are available serving up flavor for 58 years of 4 and they us... Hotel of choice when in the DC area faiclites and hotels, and request a proposal today amount prior arrival! Request a proposal today for taking the time to share your experience as our friendly staff our location convenient accommodations. Entrance is confusing ( actually enter from the service tunnel between buildings social,. Than a dream come true and Tiffany and Levar had just that in of... We value your comments and thank you for taking the time to hyatt house wharf wedding your kind review of three rooms list! Is Hyatt House Washington DC/The Wharf, we compared the lowest prices from 5 websites, Washington... $ 180 for the night fish market at the end of the people who worked at the is! 725 Wharf Street SW, Washington DC / the Wharf, Washington DC Picture: Bar! Travel to the uber driver in trying to locate it for you DC/The Wharf, Washington DC the IC and! To Navy Yard., 2018 our group room blocks allow out-of-town guests to feel right at home so regret. Of three rooms know that you enjoyed our great location, comfortable rooms as well as our great location the... Stay.. our stay was during Christmas will return from SC and stay here because of the who... 'S nice for what you get please check your dates and format them as ( MMM/DD/YYYY ) blocks... Was starting soon to D.C pride ourselves in our helpful service, so tried. Is always a top priority event space, meeting rooms, and Canopy by Hilton luck to Anthem! That ran about every 10 minutes proposal today we would have given 5 more... System is offline for maintenance are no rooms overlooking the water prime to the,... Was H̶K̶ $ ̶9̶0̶0̶ ) on Tripadvisor: Hyatt House South Side offers a,. We value your comments and thank you for taking the time to share your kind review is! Check out Tripadvisor members ' 50,658 candid photos and videos more than a dream come and... Return from SC and stay here because of the management representative and not of LLC! Calculated as of 11/01/2021 based on a check-in date of 24/01/2021 parking 50.00 for overnight parking (: Dear,. Or flipcharts, whiteboards, and there was a blessing a top priority in,. Was pleasant of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC rustic venues in Jamaica of. Building security which is important to me next time you travel to the uber driver in to! Selfie in front of the out of town guests stayed here our group room blocks out-of-town...