We are in Lexington County, but help with Richland Calhoun Fairfield Lancaster, Collenton, etc Pets Inc … Help us spread the word about the many affordable and life-saving programs the SHS offers our community. Loves cuddles, but also likes being on her own on a bed somewhere. The Mission of the Humane Society is to … The Humane Society of Marlboro County was contacted by the Marlboro County Sherif’s Office to help with a neglect case in Clio The Humane Society of Marlboro county is looking for volunteers. As more people utilize our services, fewer animals will come to us in need of shelter. With your support, we are making a difference every day. She has truly come out of her shell and will come when you call her to snuggle. And each of these outcomes motivates us to keep fighting harder. Serving Spartanburg County Since 1964. At our old place where we lived, I taught her how to go down the slide. … Monday – Saturday 9am – 9pm HAVE HAD OUR 501(c)3 Federal tax exemption status since … 1925 Sandifer Blvd. We are the NEW Humane Society of Lancaster SC. This form needs Javascript to display, which your browser doesn't support. Spartanburg, SC 29301 In 1964, a group of concerned citizens led by Mary Frances Grimes incorporated the Spartanburg Animal Welfare League … The Humane Society of Greenwood is a fully tax exempt 501 (c)3 charitable organization chartered by the IRS. At first she was scared and held onto me, but then she was able to slide down herself. Tuesday, 1:00 PM – 6:00 PM . Volunteer Login If you have a file or photo that needs to be uploaded, please do so here. She’s goofy and so smart at the same time. To download our statistics for 2020, click on the download button. 8177 Regent Parkway Fort Mill, South Carolina 29715 Phone 803-802-0902. As we work to help pet owners make responsible choices for their best friends — decisions that will keep them at home where they belong — we are always here for the lost, abandoned, neglected, and unwanted animals who need us! Adopt Today! Affordable veterinary services enables pet owners to provide their companions with the medical care they need and deserve. She’s perfect for us and is a perfect fit in our home. Donate. The Spartanburg Humane Society is located at 150 Dexter Road in Spartanburg, SC. The Greenville Humane Society is one of the largest no-kill facilities in the Southeast. 150 East Blackstock Road, Suite A Today, the vision of Mrs. Grimes and the original board of directors is reflected in the pivotal increase in the “live release” rate and the reduction in the length of stay for each animal. We got Nana (who was previously called Hannah) over a year ago now, and we could not be happier. … . View all of our, Do you know of a feral cat that needs assistance? She has been working from home with me and has made an excellent co-worker! We celebrate each happy ending and mourn each lost life. We have been protecting animals together since 1874. It’s a vision where all people and animals are treated with … Humane Education programs share information on responsible care with current and future pet owners. Wayne Blackburn, Shelter Manager, extension 105, Melanie Burt, Foster Coordinator and Humane Educator, extension 118, Angel Cox, Chief Executive Officer, extension 107, Jordi Gans, Volunteer Coordinator and Humane Educator, extension 108, Rhonda Geter, Adoption Outreach & Rescue Coordinator, extension 103, Shail Radloff, Executive Director, extension 106, Kelly Stockwell, Intake Director, extension 116, Lisa Wilson, Vice President of Operations, extension 110. Improve your community by joining our cause. Rescue Adoption Hours: Click here t… Our adoption fees vary based on species, age, breed and demand. Adoptions at the Spartanburg Humane Society  are designed to set families and pets up for successful and lasting relationships. ANDERSON COUNTY HUMANE SOCIETY 407 Pearman Dairy Rd, Anderson, SC 29625 . 150 Dexter Road Spartanburg, SC 29303 Sunday – 10am – 7pm, Humane Education Darlington County Humane Society is a non-profit organization with the mission of promoting humane … Take a look. To the Spartanburg Humane Society team, each of these numbers is an animal we cared for and fought for. A supporter interested in learning more ways in, An educator hoping to bring messages about responsible. Ha! The Humane Society of McCormick County is a private, non-profit, no-kill organization formed in September 2000. In … Grand Strand Humane Society is an open admission shelter taking in animals brought in by the City of Myrtle Beach Animal Control officers and from citizens within the Myrtle Beach city limits. Saturday, Sunday, 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM, 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Federal Tax ID# 57-0655492. The purpose of this society is the extension of humane education with emphasis … Areas Humane Society of Lancaster SC Serves. We are happy to share our progress in reducing euthanasia for both dogs and cats. This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. Adoption Fees. Spartanburg, SC 29307 Qualifications are Medicaid and EBT cards, Social Security and … Read more. LetMeHelpFAHS@gmail.com 843-629-5456 If you have questions about our statistics, please contact us. We love to … True to our mission statement, there are both reactive and proactive sides to the work we do at the Spartanburg Humane Society. Instagram. She is doing amazing, she loves to lay on my bed by the window all day and snuggle at night time. WELCOME TO PICKENS COUNTY HUMANE SOCIETY​ Opened as a 501 (c)3 nonprofit in 1972 to provide a refuge for stray and unwanted pets while eliminating suffering and overpopulation through education. As we respond to the immediate needs of displaced animals, we also offer services that help owners keep pets at home. See Available Pets! She will go on runs with me and play-wrestle with my husband. We think she likes it here, too! I’m so grateful to have Pippa. We offer a variety of programs and services for both pets and pet owners. Fill out an online. We encourage you to learn more about how you can become involved. The data below includes statistics from 2019 and 2020. Join us at our next event and see how you can get involved. She brings so much joy and love into our home, and she’s even an official emotional support animal. Welcome to the It is our mission to preserve the lives and enhance the well-being of animals. 1931 East Main Street Suite D Facebook. She’s so sweet. 864-583-4805 — ext. Come meet your new best friend at 128 Black River Road in … Wednesday, Thursday, 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM We love her so much. Sunday – 10am – 7pm, Cats for Adoption at PETSMART: To alleviate … Find out some of the many ways you can get involved to help animals through our, Have you lost or found a pet? Our mission remains focused on providing excellent shelter and care to homeless animals in need, the Spartanburg Humane Society has evolved to develop proactive strategies aimed at combating the root causes of substandard animal care and thousands of unwanted animals. We are staffed entirely by volunteers who raise every cent of our operating capital … GRAND STRAND HUMANE SOCIETY. Monday – Saturday 12pm – 6pm, Cats for Adoption at PETCO: We need your help to provide them with permanent homes – homes they so deserve! You'd be surprised at how far we can stretch a dollar. To get information or make an appointment, please call 864-367-7220 Select the Humane Society of York County and raise funds as you walk!!! ❤️. Facebook. … ph: 864-583-4805 | fax: 864-542-9139, Receiving/Lost and Found:  Monday – Saturday 12pm – 6pm, Spartanburg Country Animal Control:  864-596-3582, Spartanburg City Animal Control:  864-582-1558 SC State registered non profit as of 9/4/08. In 1964, a group of concerned citizens led by Mary Frances Grimes incorporated the Spartanburg Animal Welfare League (SAWL) to provide a humane method for managing the homeless animal population. Areas Pets Inc The Carolinas Humane Society Serves We serve people all over the state of south carolina. 3241 Mr. Joe White Avenue Myrtle Beach, SC 29577 Main Phone: (843) 918-4910 Fax: (843) 445-2821. To strive to adopt these orphan animals into stable loving homes. Find out more. Accesskeys. Instagram. Download Now, To download our statistics for 2019, click on the download button. Snapchat. To protect, shelter, and provide quality care for unwanted, abandoned, abused and stray animals of Sumter County. Many of these animals are neglected or turned in to be euthanized by the veterinarians. We renamed Delight to Pippa Olive Oliverio!! She loves to play, snuggle on the couch and put her cute head on my lap, and try to do yoga with me. Monday – Saturday 9am – 9pm Select the Humane Society of York County and raise funds as you walk!!! Kershaw County Humane Society is dedicated to the care of homeless and neglected animals through action, compassion and education. Can you provide financial assistance to help fund our programs and services? Any adoption fee paid for an adopted pet is a donation and goes back to the care of the animals. A Spay/Neuter subsidy program designed to help people pay for the cost of having their pets altered is available to qualified applicants. Please click here to visit our new website. Christi Menefee, Senior Rescue Attendant, Media, Animal Protection Laws in York County, SC, The Paw Print - HSYC's Monthly Newsletter. I can’t believe we found each other. So, whenever we walked by the playground and no one was on it, we’d run over to the slide and slide down together. Seneca, SC 29678-0910 864-882-4719 info@oconeehumane.org. With you, we share a common goal — one where all healthy and treatable animals are saved. The shelter staff works hard to care for them and find them permanent, loving, “forever” homes. Spartanburg Humane Society Download Now. Are you a member of the community curious about what the Spartanburg Humane Society is all about? We respond to the needs of each and every animal who comes through our doors, while also working to keep pets and their people together through our community programs. Fundraisers and events help us raise awareness and generate crucial resources to serve our community. Snapchat. Adoption fees offer incredible value at … Your donations make a difference! Monday – Saturday 9am – 9pm | Sunday – 10am – 6pm, Spartanburg Humane Society Lost and Found & Receiving: A pet owner looking for assistance with ways to keep your animal in your home? Friday, 1:00 PM – 6:00 PM Still loves her food!! You'd be surprised at what a huge difference a little bit of your time can make. The Humane Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (The Humane Society) is a 501c-3 charitable organization located in Columbia, South Carolina. Select the Humane Society of York County and raise funds as you walk!!! Learn more about how we are working to help, Do you have extra time on your hands? Thank you for allowing us to, HSYC. Monday, 1:00 pm - 4:00 PM Spartanburg Humane Society. Humane Society of Beaufort County - Reduced Spay and Neuter Services, Pet Adoptions. She adapts to routines and scenarios so quickly but will also get so excited that she runs into things. She’s interested in everything and never fails to be the life of the party. ADOPT A DOG OR CATEach year our shelter receives hundreds of cats and dogs. My husband and I both love her very much. The Spartanburg Humane Society provides a temporary home for these animals. She adjusted so well so and so fast. The Spartanburg Humane Society is located at 150 Dexter Road in Spartanburg, SC. 8177 Regent Parkway Fort Mill, South Carolina 29715 Phone 803-802-0902. Oconee Humane Society. Please join our efforts. This site contains a number of keyboard … Our programs are designed to further our mission and provide much needed services for our community. 108 or 118, Copyright © 2016 - 2021 Spartanburg Humane Society | Developed by Versace Creativo | Proudly powered by Puppy Power. We exist to prevent animal suffering, to reduce animal overpopulation by promoting spaying and neutering, to educate the public about animal welfare, and to place adoptable animals in loving homes. Can you provide a lifetime commitment for one of our many wonderful pets waiting for their forever home. Some nights she will sleep at the foot of my bed but most nights she sleeps right on my chest or stomach! View Accesskeys. Every few hours she gets the zoomies and runs around my apartment and then goes back to sleep, its so cute! The Humane Society I 121 Humane Lane I Columbia, SC 29209 I 803.783.1267 Our website ha s moved! Learn more and get involved. I wanted to thank you all again for giving me the chance to love such a great cat! You can give a little here By contributing to the Humane Society of North Myrtle Beach, you're helping save the lives of helpless animals by feeding and nurturing them with our care. The Florence Area Humane Society invites you to adopt a dog, cat, kitten or puppy from our shelter at 1434 McCurdy Road, Florence, SC. My husband and I love Nana. Before planning your visit to the shelter please see our COVID Site Procedures which can be found here. Here at the Humane Society we come across many innocent animals who are in need of special care.