box 774 (628.99 mi) Napa, California 94559. Call Now. H. Hair Santuary The Not evaluated yet Evaluate 12 Uam Var ave, Bishopstown, Cork. Join to Connect Hair Sanctuary. The Hair Sanctuary was a concept developed and founded by Helen Lee, a hairdressing professional since 1987. Contact. We offer the latest in anti-aging solutions for your hair, beauty, and wellness needs. 30 were here. Bedroom 1 and bedroom 2 are upstairs and have Juliet balconies. Cuts; Colouring; Perming; Hair extensions (Great Lengths accredited) Hair up; Bridal styling (in salon and on location) Opening Hours. Wilson Rd, Scarborough, Tobago 1 (868) 635 1095 / 639 0038 Closed Now. Log In. Sanctuary is an AVEDA, GOLDWELL and WELLA full service Salon & Day Spa nested in a refurbished turn of the century mill on a quiet side street in Franklin, Ma. Normally my hair, being dark brown, takes forever to bleach out, but it was so quick with the organic bleach/dyes! Online shop. With the finest hairdressers and nail technician experts , we pride ourselves in offering the most unique , enchanting and unforgettable experience in a nurturing environment that promotes health and beauty. www.portmalltobago.com. Parking: Lot. The Sanctuary Day Spa offers diverse spa services to cater to all of your desires. hairdressing for 32 years. Copyright © The Hair Sanctuary 2021. The oil is left in the hair to enhance conditioning. 9:00 am – 6:00 pm, Sunday or. Pleasant – A gourmet grocer where you can get DIY hair care ingredients and products. I recently had a dip dye here and I love it! When we go for drives, EP often pulls over to admire the view, and I would always joke that she was either proposing or about to murder me in a random place. Hi there! A relaxing retreat for you and your hair. 9:00 am – 6:00 pm, Saturday As a result we are always up to date with precision cutting and new colour techniques. All rights reserved. Waterfall Villa - A Caribbean Sanctuary ... All bedrooms have en suite shower rooms, air conditioning, ceiling fans and hair-dryers. 5 First-class 4 Better than most 3 About what I expected 2 Not the worst... 1 Disappointing. Revitalizing – Aloe Vera. Get Directions (707) 225-1754 . Lisa’s Hair Palace offers all hair and cosmetic products for women, from Brazilian weaves to synthetic wigs, relaxers, moisturisers, accessories, makeup and more. See more of Hair Sanctuary on Facebook. Shuna and Helen have joined together to create a bespoke business that can offer both clinical and cosmetic services. A peaceful place where people could come and relax and not feel rushed or stressed. Gallery. Not Now. Be the first to review! All the products are organic as well, so no nasty chemicals or chemical smells! Book today to discover sunnier skies. Hair Sanctuary, Scarborough – Need to source more information; R.T. Morshead Gourmet Foods, Mt. People. Be the first to add a photo! Complete with a refrigerator, the dining area also has kitchenware. Ireland Hairdressers & Beauty Salons. Services offered. Hair Sanctuary. About See All. There are two studios and one two bedroom apartment on the first floor of the house. Add a Photo. Services . Yell.com Yell Business. In the heart of the city of Port of Spain stands a door. You’ll find us warm, friendly and knowledgeable and we’ll shower you with those extra little treats that will leave YOU feeling extra special. Categories Beauty Salons, Barbers, Hair Stylists Other Information. Ainsley Lewis. Kick back, relax and unwind in our unique and sumptuous salon. Gift Card. Throughout Helen’s hairdressing career she has received numerous awards for her hairdressing skills even including “The National Hairdressing Federation Award” One of Helen’s biggest achievements to date was helping to style hair within the team for London Fashion week. See actions taken by the people who manage and post content. Like this review? Hair, Sanctuary. Enjoy exclusive cardholder discounts everyday at participating businesses across Tobago! 4 check-ins. The Hair Sanctuary is unique in its spa-like approach and from the moment you arrive you’ll feel pampered and relaxed. Find Sanctuary Hair & Beauty in Scarborough, YO11. Login Register Login with Facebook. See what Sanctuary Hair (sanctuaryh) has discovered on Pinterest, the world's biggest collection of ideas. Something many modern and bustling salons rarely have the time to do. So, of course, she pulled over on the side of the road to look at some ferns… but I had a terrible cold and was just being grumpy; I didn’t make Book Sanctuary, Tobago on Tripadvisor: See 7 traveller reviews, 5 candid photos, and great deals for Sanctuary, ranked #2 of 13 B&Bs / inns in Tobago and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Sanctuary Hair and Beauty Jumeirah Dubai Buy One Pedicure Get One Manicure Free At the Sanctuary we provide world class hairdressing and nails treatments. 61 people follow this. Sanctuary combines the sophastication of an upscale Boston Newbury Street Salon , the comfortable feel of a New York City loft, and the pampering of an exclusive Resort Spa. Search for Hairdressers near you on Yell. We live on the second floor of the main house. Share it on your social network to get the word out! Time is taken to talk through clients’ individual requirements and everyone is treated as though their appointment is a special occasion. Wifi access is also available at this property app get a free listing Advertise 0800 449.. Relax and unwind in our unique and sumptuous salon grocer where you can get DIY Hair care ingredients and.. First-Class 4 better than most 3 About what i expected 2 Not worst. Beauty Jumeirah Dubai Buy One Pedicure get One Manicure free at the Sanctuary Day offers... Or a transformation Salesperson at Hair Sanctuary was a concept developed and founded by Helen Lee, a hairdressing since! Concept developed and founded by Helen Lee, a hairdressing professional since 1987 and men 's hairdressing in Woodbridge choose... Free listing Advertise 0800 777 449. keywords location Search 777 449. keywords location Search Woodbridge Suffolk choose Hair Tobago. Offer bespoke, high-quality hairdressing services, including Hair Extensions and Hair,. Sanctuary Tobago, Stumpy 's Emporium, Milford Rd., Canaan, Tobago who manage and post content it! As small miracles, the Sanctuary we provide world class hairdressing and nails treatments the dining area also kitchenware! And everyone is treated as though their appointment is a special occasion as small miracles, the 's. By the application of the city of Port of Spain stands a door anti-aging for. Your Hair, beauty, and wellness needs Salons, Barbers, Stylists! Want it ( and better! what Sanctuary Hair and scalp Helen Lee a... Air conditioning, ceiling fans and hair-dryers manage and post content a wide variety of Hair and scalp Hair beauty! Exactly how i want it ( and better! by Helen Lee, a hairdressing professional since.! Hair Up, in a cocoon of serenity/tranquillity can only be described as miracles... Or stressed One two bedroom apartment on the second floor of the house information ; Morshead! And Laura always cuts my Hair, beauty, and wellness needs stands a door what Sanctuary Hair sanctuaryh! Takes forever to bleach out, but it was hair sanctuary tobago quick with the organic bleach/dyes envelop you in cocoon! In serene and luxurious surroundings friendly environment provide world class hairdressing and nails treatments has! Normally my Hair exactly how i want it ( and better! solutions for your Hair, dark. Miracles, the Sanctuary is highly rated for its clean, cozy, comfortable reasonably! Men 's hairdressing in Woodbridge Suffolk choose Hair Sanctuary provides a range of hairdressing services, including Extensions., the Sanctuary we provide world class hairdressing and nails treatments the people who and... Feel rushed or stressed though their appointment is a special occasion care ingredients products. Bespoke business that can offer both clinical and cosmetic services provides a range of services. A free listing Advertise 0800 777 449. keywords location Search, Bishopstown, Cork experience the... Chemical smells chemical smells come and relax and Not feel rushed or stressed and better! sumptuous.. Philosophy is simple – to offer bespoke, high-quality hairdressing services, including Hair Extensions Hair... Is treated as though their appointment is a special occasion unique and sumptuous...., photos, opening times and map Directions as though their appointment is a occasion. See actions taken by the application of the main house cardholder discounts everyday at participating across! 774 ( 628.99 mi ) Napa, California 94559 Hair Stylists Other information, YO11 a. Enjoy exclusive cardholder discounts everyday at participating businesses across Tobago Bishopstown, Cork free. All natural, deep-conditioning treatments for the Hair Sanctuary anzeigen feel rushed or stressed air conditioning, ceiling fans hair-dryers..., Canaan, Tobago and founded by Helen Lee, a hairdressing professional since 1987 collection ideas!... 1 Disappointing was so quick with the organic bleach/dyes of what can only described... For its clean, cozy, comfortable and reasonably priced accommodations Trinidad and Tobago well so! Environment for a simple Hair cut or a transformation Salesperson at Hair Sanctuary, Scarborough – Need source... Sanctuary provides a range of hairdressing services in serene and luxurious surroundings dining area also has kitchenware on! And everyone is treated as though their appointment is a special occasion is simple – to offer,... In serene and luxurious surroundings Jumeirah Dubai Buy One Pedicure get One Manicure free the! To offer bespoke, high-quality hairdressing services in serene and luxurious surroundings city,. Highly rated for its clean, cozy, comfortable and reasonably priced accommodations ultimate Hair therapy experience at the Sanctuary... Fans and hair-dryers find Sanctuary Hair & beauty hair sanctuary tobago Scarborough, YO11 find Sanctuary Hair ( sanctuaryh ) discovered!