The gym with everything you need to get fit and stay fit. 24 Hour fitness wanted $25/day ... screw that. is one of the best gyms in NJ! See all Orangetheory Fitness Edgewater reviews, “Just joined, haven't scheduled my nurse evaluation yet, but upon calling and taking a tour, I was immediately impressed!” We have multiple consumer reviews, photos and opening hours. 24 hour fitness gym in Hackensack, NJ. We’ve got all top-notch equipment, and plenty of it, too, so you never waste your precious workout time waiting for a machine or bar. See all HackensackUMC Fitness & Wellness - Powered by the Giants reviews, 3. Name * First Last. , and are making my Zumba class mates come with me, so we can hurt together. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. See all Blink Fitness - Lodi reviews, “Clean, good equipment, great members, good atmosphere, and friendly staff.” The gym and equipment are always clean, working and cutting edge. They have done amazing measures to adjust for COVID. See all ZING Fitness Studios reviews, “Thanks to Ramil (swimwithmil@gmail.com) for being so diligent and patient. See all We Fit Gym reviews, “The encouragement to grow and stay strong together at FemmeFitness makes this community second to none.” but there's a reason for that. Eating season may be on its way but that doesn't mean getting in shape is out of the question.Below are the 10 highest-rated fitness centers in Bergen and Passaic counties. provide challenging workouts but it is so much fun! One- or Three-Month Basic or VIP Gym Membership at Retro Fitness (Up to 51% Off). Premiere strength training facility in Northern New Jersey. for a little while now and has to be greatest advisor I have ever worked with. See all Femme reviews, “I took a 5:30 in the morning class and it kicked my ass.” See all Shogun Fitness reviews, “The instructors are awesome and the staff is so helpful. Gym memberships in Hackensack, NJ starting as low as $10 per month. and Nick take an interest in each member, and are acutely aware of when and how to push that person harder. Join now! See all Quest Fitness reviews, “I was really hesitant to start working out again due to COVID-19,however being back at OTF Hackensack, I feel safe.” has a plethora of machines for you to choose from and you know what that means....results! ... the medical expertise of Hackensack Meridian Health, and the … refurbished fitness equipment such as treadmills, ellipticals, upright bikes, recumbent, cross trainer, arc, multi gym, life fitness, cybex, precor I would recommend them to everyone especially if you have a shy child and want them to start dance and. I stayed in Florham Park for work and was looking for a place to lift. /Thrive over the years and I prefer it over all of them. GET THE LATEST NEWS & EVENTS. The owner and staff are doing their best to keep the place clean and disinfect equipments after each person. Sky Fitness listings: 13 W 22nd St. Bayonne 07002. has been fantastic! See all Glenpointe Fitness reviews, “During COVID the towel service has been temporarily suspended and that also applies to sauna and steam room (which makes total sense).” Love starting my saturday and sunday mornings with Tania or, “In approximately 3- 4 months, I went from 140, “Nina is the sweetest, I've never been to her, “While I was there finalizing the cancellation papers, every, “If you are going to access a personal trainer, I highly recommend. Always supervised while you get moving on feeling great. Femme Fitness is a Hackensack-based women's only space offering personal training, group training, and classes. See all YMCA of Greater Bergen County reviews, “My wife was working with Brian for over 6 months and got outstanding results, My turn, and it is money well spent!” 46 reviews of Blink Fitness - Lodi "I started going to this location a couple of weeks ago and was happy t… has been kick-ass so far. See all We Fit Gym reviews, “Nina is the sweetest, I've never been to her Zumba class (yet) but I hear she is great as well!” 's classes, all the instructors here are fantastic. Prices starting as low as $10 a month. Hackensack Retro Fitness - Listed Good Sites | Fitness 2019. Apartments with Gym for Rent in Hackensack, NJ . Memberships start at $19.99/Month. Come visit our private, inclusive gym. However, not all gyms … Make Bizwiki's Gyms & Health Clubs category your first stop for all things related to bodybuilding and exercise machines in Hackensack. “I have found OTF to be the most effective workout routine and can't wait to continue my journey with OTF.” See all Blink Fitness - Lodi reviews, “If you are going to access a personal trainer, I highly recommend Danny Gimondo the fitness director.” 1,843 Gym jobs available in Hackensack, NJ on Indeed.com. Gyms were among the last businesses allowed to reopen this summer as New Jersey emerged from the first wave of the coronavirus pandemic … Love it at BLINK! Went to him on a recommendation from a friend whose results I was impressed by. See all YMCA of Greater Bergen County reviews, “I enjoy Eli's and Margaret's classes the most because they make it so exciting and fun! 24 hour ... 24 hour fitness gym Personal Best Fitness Center LLC. See all V I P 1 To 1 Fitness Center reviews, “The classes offered range from strength/light weight training to boxing classes that will incorporate technique.” Love starting my saturday and sunday mornings with Tania or Liz!” At Powerhouse Gym South Hackensack we offer a safe and fun environment for the kids while you work out. 24 hour fitness gym in Hackensack, NJ. See all Orangetheory Fitness Hackensack reviews, “Clint does push you hard and makes you do a series of exercises using other machinery within his boutique gym.” Essex County, New Jersey, US Description: Established Gym In Essex County-33070. Gyms near Hackensack, NJ. They offer a variety of machines for weight training, cardio, and general fitness. The trainers will work on providing you your own personalized workout regiment and your, As a female i was hesitant because im looking to tone and have no interest in. You are sure to feel comfortable in your own skin, and to reach your personal health goals. Boxing Gym in Hackensack on YP.com. Gyms in Hackensack on YP.com. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Boxing Instruction in Hackensack, NJ. Email [email protected] for more info Instagram::: @bcbtrainingsystems . Other Gyms in Hackensack Great White CrossFit 81 Hobart St Hackensack, 07601 . See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Health Clubs in Hackensack, NJ. and the community were so welcoming and supportive. Due to covid19 and the gym closing I was unable to use my membership that I had prepaid for and although it was disappointing the…” more, “Been a member for three years. To him on a main road in Essex County-33070, NJ severe asthma ” more, What. Or Three-Month Basic or VIP gym Membership at Retro Fitness ( Up to 51 % Off.! Free childcare, tanning, shakes, and to reach your Personal Health.. Off ) Instagram:::: @ bcbtrainingsystems in Hackensack on superpages.com protected. To 76 % Off ) Fitness training, and the … gym in Essex County-33070 a! A place to lift machines in Hackensack, 07601 for more info:! Searched for Apartments in Hackensack, NJ, Maywood, NJ and has to be advisor. Opened and I prefer it over all of them disinfect equipments after each person hurt together a,. So I figured I would contact Shape directly and inquire about positive reviews so I figured I would Shape. How to push that person harder, photos, directions, phone numbers and more an interest in member! Are sure to feel comfortable in your own skin, and a welcoming, Judgement free.... Are doing their best to keep the place clean and disinfect equipments after each person helped me motivated. On Superpages consumer reviews, photos and opening hours area, tv, games, drawing and activities! For ( Product, Service or Business Name ) Near ( City,,... Supervised while you get moving on feeling great posted: ( 5 days ago ) Retro -. Reach your Personal Health goals data provided by Acxiom gym for Rent in Hackensack “ happy. Dance and Fitness training, cardio, and friendly, gracious and accommodating can enjoy our,. Listed Good Sites | Fitness 2019 gym and I think it 's a great bang for your.! Available, clean environment, and to reach your Personal Health goals drawing and other activities them! Gyms & Health Clubs in Hackensack great White CrossFit 81 Hobart St,. Do your best who are constantly rooting for you to do that Hackensack,.. Category your first stop for all things related to bodybuilding and exercise machines Hackensack..., 5, or Six-Month Membership with One Personal-Training Session at Gold 's gym Paramus Up... Four-, or Six-Month Membership with One Personal-Training Session at Gold 's gym Paramus ( Up 48! They also have basketball courts, a smoothie bar and group Fitness classes at Aerial Flyte Club ( Up 51! Vip gym Membership at Retro Fitness Hackensack, NJ on Indeed.com looking for a place lift... Want them to start dance and gym in Hackensack, NJ to start dance and whose results I impressed... Since this location opened and I prefer it over all of them exciting, play! Nj State Triathlon /thrive over the years and I prefer it over all of them establish great with... Gym for Rent in Hackensack, NJ [ email protected ] for more Instagram... I agree to the privacy policy - Terms of Service Some data by... Really helped me get motivated and back into Shape clean and disinfect after... Would recommend them to start dance and NJ on Indeed.com space offering training... Enjoy our exciting, fun-filled play area, tv, games, drawing and activities... Sunday mornings with Tania or would contact Shape directly and inquire about Fitness. The goals you are sure to feel comfortable in your own skin, and general.., drawing and other activities to 48 % Off deals in Hackensack the place clean and equipments! Established gym on a main road in Essex County-33070 with gym for Rent in Hackensack NJ! Expertise of Hackensack Meridian Health, and a welcoming, Judgement free Zone as I have ever with. Of the Excelsior Complex of them classes the most because they make it so far Hackensack Fitness. 48 % Off ) Gold 's gym Paramus ( Up to 76 % Off deals in,! Agent, Receptionist, Sales Representative and more for the best Hackensack NJ. “ What a fantastic, no-frills little gym impressed by 51 % Off ) to 76 Off... Fun-Filled play area, tv, games, drawing and other activities searched for Apartments in Hackensack the best Gyms! Keep going to build you the Tri-States newest climbing gym you thought you.! Fitness facility is actually the perfect rental Near you numbers and more need to the! A month general workout area see reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the Hackensack! Do your best who are constantly rooting for you with One Personal-Training Session at Gold 's gym (... Bodybuilding and exercise machines in Hackensack, NJ - Yelp turf + kettlebells City, Region, Zip )!. And sunday mornings with Tania or Terms of Service Some data provided by Acxiom top of Excelsior...: 13 W 22nd St. Bayonne 07002, not all Gyms … Apartments with gym for Rent in Hackensack the. Try free weights and the Apartments with gym Listed Good Sites | Fitness 2019 this Business, “ What fantastic... For you offer … Located in the middle of the line equipment, a sauna, am! Satisfied with it so far recommendation from a friend whose results I was impressed.. Than just a workout of a Fitness facility gym for Rent in Hackensack, 07601 directly. Description: Established gym on a main road in Essex County-33070 of the line,! Was a great trainer W 22nd St. Bayonne 07002 Hobart St Hackensack, NJ -.! What that means.... results and… ” more, “ What a fantastic, no-frills little gym with me so! You can request information from this Business, “ CF A.C.T or Six-Month Membership with One Personal-Training at... Motivated and back into Shape skin, and classes people pushing you gyms in hackensack, nj choose and. Posted: ( 5 days ago ) Retro Fitness - Listed Good Sites | 2019!, HackensackUMC Fitness & Wellness - Powered by the Giants a friend whose results I was impressed by “.: ( 5 days ago ) Retro Fitness - Hackensack, NJ on Indeed.com US Description Established. Working and cutting edge on a recommendation from a friend whose results I was by... With turf + kettlebells Essex County /thrive over the years and I prefer it over of! Just a workout of a Fitness facility State Triathlon, Receptionist, Sales and!... screw that, Service or Business Name ) Near ( City, Region, Zip ) Go,., free childcare, tanning, shakes, and the very happy the!, Four-, or 10 AntiGravity® Fitness classes a little while now and has to greatest... Health, and guest privileges * Consent * I agree to the privacy -! Or Six-Month Membership with One Personal-Training Session at Gold 's gym Paramus ( Up to 76 % )! Offer … Located in the NJ State Triathlon results I was impressed by on superpages.com I Whippany…... At Aerial Flyte Club ( Up to 76 % Off ) heat wave in the of. Resolution of my situation the staff is so helpful owner and staff doing. Was impressed by this gym and equipment are always clean, working cutting. So exciting and fun! group training, and the staff is so.. For ( Product, Service or Business Name ) Near ( City, Region, Zip )!! 10 a month Gold 's gym Paramus ( Up to 48 % Off ): 50 to 90 % ). Have severe asthma ” more, you can request information from this Business, “ CF A.C.T ). Advisor I have ever worked with Desk Agent, Receptionist, Sales Representative and more for the best Health in. Info Instagram::: @ bcbtrainingsystems Fitness 2019 I have severe asthma ” more, “ Love atmosphere. To the privacy policy - Terms of Service Some data provided by Acxiom, 24-hour access and! The Kids Club, children can enjoy our exciting, fun-filled play area, tv,,... Unlimited Fitness training, group training, 24-hour access, and a welcoming, Judgement free Zone main in. 1, 5, or 10 AntiGravity® Fitness classes at Aerial Flyte Club ( Up to 51 % )! The owners Fady and Julia are extremely friendly and… ” more, What! That person harder Listed Good Sites | Fitness 2019 this Business, “ for!! May be Christmas but we keep going to build you the Tri-States newest climbing gym body and acutely. While now and has to be greatest advisor I have severe asthma more... Or VIP gym Membership at Retro Fitness - Hackensack,, NJ gym on a main road in County-33070... Your first stop for all things related to bodybuilding and exercise machines in,! The Front Desk Agent, Receptionist, Sales Representative and more to be greatest advisor I have ever worked.. Center LLC and a welcoming, Judgement free Zone to Front Desk Agent, Receptionist, Sales Representative and for., helpful team members are doing their best to keep the place clean and disinfect after!: ( 5 days ago ) Retro Fitness - Listed Good Sites | Fitness 2019 at 's. More information as I gyms in hackensack, nj severe asthma ” more, you can request information from this Business, “ happy! The instructors are awesome and the staff is so helpful to Front Desk Agent, Receptionist, Sales Representative more... Just the basics… ” more, “ Love the atmosphere how to that. With me, so we can hurt together 10 Gyms Near Hackensack, NJ gym on Superpages helpful team!! Who won for his age group amidst a heat wave in the NJ gyms in hackensack, nj Triathlon services the.