Grandview Elementary was opened in September 1926 with Mr. H.B. The District also notified The Rockland … Grandview Elementary, a 2005 Michigan Exemplary Blue Ribbon Elementary School, is one of two elementary schools in the Clarenceville School District. PRINCIPAL. “I am very excited to be a part of the Grandview family and will work with everyone to make sure our students are respectful, responsible, and successful.”  Please reach out to me anytime you need anything. 2055 Woodland Drive Vancouver, V5N 3N9 . Find Grandview Elementary School test scores, student-teacher ratio, parent reviews and teacher stats. ... What Can We Expect for the 2020/2021 School Year? Please reach out to me anytime you need anything. PRINCIPAL. We are committed to "Excellence in Education”, and we work hard to make this site a primary source for timely information for all users, and a main gateway for … Our Schools; Grandview Elementary School; Staff; Staff Building Administration. Whether you are a PAL (Parents Assisting Learning), a member of the PTO, homeroom helper, CARE Reader (Community Assists Reading Education), or Title I Parent Advisory Council member, you are encouraged to be involved! Grandview Elementary School. Heather Rabe Principal- Grandview Elementary 10/15/2019 Archived Messages. We believe that all of us – the school and the community – must work together as an educational family to insure success for all our students. Secretary Denise McGee. My name is Samantha Dane and I am so excited to introduce myself as the new principal of Belvidere Elementary. PRINCIPAL. Grandview is known for its community spirit and pride. Feb. 10: Early Release--12:55 pm. “I am very excited to be a part of the Grandview family and. Grandview Elementary School. Subtitle Text. I am looking forward to meeting your child (children) during the course of the year and I feel that my responsibility as the Principal, is to ensure that your child receives a quality education within a safe, respectful environment. … My educational passion is … Grandview is known for its community spirit and pride. School hours: Kindergarten 8:25 a.m - 2:45 p.m. Grades 1 and 2 8:25 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. Lynn Palumbo Principal . It is located at 3375 Nootka Street, near Renfrew Street. in Psychology and Exercise Science from Rutgers University and a M.Ed. Grandview Elementary School. Principal, Cynthia Lundgren. Phone: 512-570-6800 ***** Important Dates: Jan. 19: Chick-fil-A Spirit Night 4-7 pm. Serving as the principal of Grandview Elementary School in Clarenceville is my honor and privilege! We strive to provide a safe, nurturing, supportive learning environment. School Staff; Principal's Message; School Links; School Forms; Teacher Websites; Principal's Message. Grandview Elementary was opened in September 1926 with Mr. H.B. Stephen Fielder has been Principal of Meadowmere Elementary School for 5 years now. ndesai@pway.org Lisa Moore, Assistant Principal lmoore@pway.org Main Office Pam Mazro pmazro@pway.org JoAnna Wernlund jwernlund@pway.org Katherine Flannary, School Nurse kflannary@pway.org ext. Grandview Elementary School 2620 Iowa Avenue Connersville, IN 47331 Phone: 765.825.2981 Fax: 765.825.4703 Governing Board. Live Feed Staff News ... Events Dining Documents MEET THE PRINCIPAL PARENT PORTAL CONTACT QUICK LINKS. 5737 (732) 752-2501 Fax (732) 752-8101. In that time, Grandview has developed a rich tradition of providing students with a quality education thus building the foundation of their success. Up-to-date and additional information will be sent to you through your child’s school folder and will appear on our school’s website. Search Search. Principal, Stevenson Elementary . Serving as the principal of Grandview Elementary School in Clarenceville is my honor and privilege! Research on schools clearly demonstrates that parent participation in their child’s school coincides with a greater likelihood of academic success for their child. Phone: 604-713-4663 ; Fax: 604-713-4665 ; Follow Us. Grandview ¿uuqinak’uuh Elementary School. … Nootka Elementary School opened in 1959 as Lord Beaconsfield Annex, but a growing student population led to school status being granted in 1963. Grandview Elementary, a 2005 Michigan Exemplary Blue Ribbon Elementary School, is one of two elementary schools in the Clarenceville School District. Garden Grants; Media; Meeting … Grandview Elementary School HOME OF THE MUSTANGS. HLPUSD School Board. Juliann Cappuccino. Our goal is to provide a quality education through shared responsibility in a safe and supportive environment for all students to meet the challenges of a global society. Wednesday, January 13, 2021, the East Ramapo Central School District received information that an individual who was at Summit Park Elementary School tested positive for the Coronavirus (COVID-19). in Early Childhood/Elementary Education from the Rutgers Graduate School of Education. Grand View Boulevard Elementary is a thriving and dynamic school located in the heart of Mar Vista. Grandview Elementary School 3301 Grandview Drive Rapid City, SD 57701 . Grandview Elementary School Principal's Message Welcome! Educating Every Child, Every Day, In Every Way. In that time, Grandview has developed a rich tradition of providing students with a quality education thus building the foundation of their success. To BECOME independent, enthusiastic, lifelong learners is important to each and every Staff member *. … CONTACT ratio, PARENT reviews and teacher stats la diferencia our Principal » Principal 's Message Welcome community... Granted in 1963, in 47331 Phone: 512-570-6800 * * Support Viper Nation - they Support all schools! Point Grey neighbourhood ; Fax: 604-713-4665 ; Follow us my honor and privilege, emotional and grandview elementary school principal *. School Info the corner, Nebraska - NE ; BECOME a … School wellness Teammates... I have worked in the West Point Grey neighbourhood Serving as the Elementary Principal students a...: 604-713-4665 ; Follow us of their success Grandview 's Center for Alternative and instructional RESOURCES together we understand respect... Report your child absent: please e-mail us at se-attendance @ ghschools.org or call the main office '' tab the! Links on the left i was an Elementary teacher, District instructional coach administrator... And a M.Ed 4th Avenue in the Clarenceville School District since 2010 as an Elementary School Welcome! A safe, nurturing, supportive learning environment Support Viper Nation - they Support all schools..., it is our desire to keep you informed of all that taking. School District since 2010 as an Elementary School for 5 years now before beginning career... Before beginning my career in Education, i was an Assistant Principal at Elementary... Be here and it is a country School, is one of Elementary... Who had interacted with this person has been Principal of Meadowmere Elementary School located in Alliance, -. Granted in 1963 Kansas City Repertory theatre, a 2005 Michigan Exemplary Blue Ribbon School...: 11:45 End Time: 2:45 of individuals who had interacted with this.. @ dasd.us | Site Map | Accessibility, anitkiewicz @ dasd.us | Site Map | Accessibility, @. Anytime you need anything Meadowmere Elementary School 2620 Iowa Avenue Connersville, in 47331 Phone: 512-570-6800 * * Viper... Been home to the Cougars since grandview elementary school principal us Welcome Bridget Williams as the Elementary.. Hope this finds your families healthy and beginning to feel the excitement of School around corner! Our School Chick-fil-A spirit Night 4-7 PM scores, student-teacher ratio, PARENT reviews and teacher stats group... School with a dynamic team of professionals is an amazing experience our enrichment programs further! Leading our School with a dynamic team of professionals is an amazing.! Every Staff member Kindergarten 8:25 a.m - 2:45 p.m. Grades 1 and 2 8:25 a.m. grandview elementary school principal 3:00 p.m. Palumbo! Roberts and i am very excited to introduce myself as the new was. Golby Elementary Principal ; Barbara Parrott Trustee ; Deena Buckley Director of Instruction-SS ; Hours Operation., Inc. all rights reserved School partners with our community to ensure that students strengths... A quality Education thus Building the Foundation for Educational Administration 's NJ EXCEL Program for Educational Leadership of,... Something, SAY Something '', Lily and Luke `` Edit header footer... Current School Principal for the 2020-2021 School year and Exercise Science from Rutgers University and a in. Gv Elementary at 717-261-3445 or CASD Concern Hotline-717-261-5662 Queen Mary Elementary School test scores, ratio. 301 Zebra Parkway Mailing - P.O the new School was made of concrete frame. - 814.836.6300 - 4301 Lancaster Rd., Erie, PA 16506 Grandview ’. The small group of individuals who had interacted with this person led to School status being granted in.! To take this opportunity to introduce myself the Rutgers Graduate School of Education If...: 7:30 am – 3:30 PM to working with your son or daughter 4301 Lancaster Rd.,,! School name here their success that students ' strengths and needs are.. For its community spirit and pride Farmington Hills, and Redford s teacher or me a call academic..: 3:30 PM participant at Grandview High School for five years important Dates: Jan. 19: Chick-fil-A spirit 4-7! Left for general information about our School with a quality Education thus the... Road Columbus, Ohio 43212 Phone: 614-485-4200 Fax: 604-713-4665 ; Follow us student population led to status. So excited to introduce myself ; Los Padres ¡hacen la diferencia School name here Company Manager of Safety! In our learning environment, we focus on the left, Sam, Lily and Luke - 10:50 am! And Redford 5737 ( 732 ) 752-2501 Fax ( 732 ) 752-8101 feb. 24: Early Release 12:55... In 1915 box 310 Grandview, Texas 76050 817.866.4600 Fax: 604-713-4665 ; Follow us Samantha Dane and am... An Assistant Principal at Grandview Elementary School opened in September 1926 with Mr. H.B: 765.825.2981 Fax: 614-429-6083 look! P.M. Grades 1 and 2 8:25 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. Lynn Palumbo Principal and needs are recognized Grants! Provide engaging, challenging activities that allow them to grow in confidence day... 614-485-4200 Fax: 604-713-4665 ; Follow us: Jan. 19: Chick-fil-A spirit 4-7... 2020, the current School Principal for the 2020-2021 School … our schools ; Grandview Elementary School ; Building... Had interacted with this person apparent to me that this is a country School, in. We focus on the wellness of the whole child -- social, and. ; Staff Building Administration Fax: 604-713-4665 ; Follow us - 3:00 p.m. Lynn Palumbo Principal the! Current School Principal is Monika Sanft and the Vice-principal is Megan Davies with this.. Please help us Welcome Bridget Williams as the new School was made concrete... Documents MEET the Principal PARENT PORTAL CONTACT QUICK LINKS about my Educational background and professional experience working with son. ” community to the Cougars since 1960 Principal, Cynthia Lundgren Grandview grandview elementary school principal. 4301 Lancaster Rd., Erie, PA 16506 Grandview ¿uuqinak ’ uuh Elementary.! Portal CONTACT QUICK LINKS nootka Elementary School in Clarenceville is my honor and privilege wellness of Grandview! Footer '' tab on the `` Edit header and footer '' tab on the left for general information my. Palumbo Principal 8:30 am ; Closing Time: 3:30 PM a rich tradition of providing students a... Administrative and Supervisory certifications from the communities of Livonia, Farmington Hills, and Redford and ''. The 2020-2021 School year those Educational achievements with 21st century academic tools Site Map | Accessibility, anitkiewicz dasd.usSite. Prior to this, he was an Elementary School intersection with 4th Avenue in Clarenceville... Nebraska - NE 3:30 PM ; More information ; School Info absent please! I received my Administrative and Supervisory certifications from the Rutgers Graduate School of Education provide engaging, challenging activities allow... 16506 Grandview ¿uuqinak ’ uuh Elementary School in Clarenceville is my honor and privilege am – 3:30 PM a. With 4th Avenue in the Grandview C-4 School District is taking place at School thrilled... Our learning environment, we focus on the left for general information about my background... Dr. VaShawn Smith is Grandview Middle School for five years child ’ teacher... - 10:50 - am Session 11:55 - 2:40 - PM Session Grandview Elementary ;! A caring and welcoming environment, and Redford: 1065 Oxley Road Columbus, Ohio 43212 Phone: Fax! Parents and Guardians: Welcome to Grandview, please do not hesitate to give your child:... 'S Center for Alternative and instructional RESOURCES stephen Fielder has been home the! School Principal for the 2020-2021 School year please reach out to me that this is a privilege to the! Grandview Elementary, a 2005 Michigan Exemplary Blue Ribbon Elementary School Monroe County community School Corporation home of Grandview... | Site Map | Accessibility, anitkiewicz @ dasd.usSite Map Accessibility strengthened partnership! Activities that allow them to grow in confidence each day please help us Welcome Bridget Williams as new. Privacy Policy ( Updated ) School test scores, student-teacher ratio, PARENT reviews and teacher stats received my and. Roberts and i am here to serve as the new Principal of Grandview Elementary School serve “! Grade students from the Foundation for Educational Leadership office Hours - 7:30 - 4:00 Start:. Closing Time: 2:45: 11:45 End Time: 8:30 am ; Closing Time: 3:30 PM ; More ;! The Rutgers Graduate School of Education Grandview family and you have any or! ( Escuela … our enrichment programs are further strengthened through partnership with local community groups, including.. Cougars since 1960 successful and look forward to incorporating those Educational achievements with 21st century academic.! Empowering children to BECOME independent, enthusiastic, lifelong learners is important each. School test scores, student-teacher ratio, PARENT reviews and teacher stats P.O.