German Glass Glitter Blog Specials Christmas Items Found on Etsy Glass Glitter Videos Halloween Important Announcements Monthly Specials New Products, Catalogs Projects & … Miss Mustard Seed’s German Glass Glitter in Silver Tiara Martha Stewart Crafts extra fine glitter in Smoky Quartz clear spray sealer (gloss) small drill bit thread (I used stuff from my cross stitch stash) First things first: print out Manufactured in Germany using traditional methods that have been employed for more than 100 years, this premium glass glitter is available in two different grit sizes. Add interest and texture to jewelry and mixed media art with ICE Resin® German Glass Glitter Shards. Beautiful real glass glitter from Germany for your most-special craft projects. An easy and elegant, vintage inspired DIY Christmas ornament with German glass glitter top and ceramic base accented with beautiful velvet ribbon. And do you have any experiences to share about using it? Perfect for I … It's made from crushed glass, coated with silver and dyed into gorgeous colors. This glitter is made of real glass. Add interest and texture to jewelry and mixed media art with ICE Resin® German Glass Glitter Shards. Feb 12, 2017 - German glass glitter is made in Germany and it is made from crushed glass and real silver leaf. Not for use by children, sharp! Instead of being produced by large glass manufactures, who produce many other product line, our Glitter is produced by a Bavarian Glass Artisans who create a far superior product and only create Artist Grade Glitters, and not a wide range of industrial glass products like the competition. German glass glitter in chunky red, chunky silver, fine gold Take your wire and, depending on the length of dangle you like in your ornaments, cut between 1.5 and 3 inches. Nope, we are deadly serious about what we do and are the largest supplier of German Glass Glitter in the USA. It tarnishes as it ages and creates a super-sparkly vintage look. Mason Jars! Great for adding some sparkle on craft items, such as Mason jars, paper mâché, twigs or holiday ornaments. It is also apt for stamping cards or invites. You can make your own Hard and permanent paste yet flexible when dry. Once all the colored German glass glitter was applied, color by color, I laminated the cardstock to a piece of foam core board using spray adhesive and trimmed out the design. German Glass Glitter. 13 Grams Catalog > German Glass Glitter FAST and FREE SHIPPING on all U.S. orders over $39 1 | 2 > >> [] Page 1 of 2 Black Gumdrop Vintage German Glass Glitter $3.89 Candy Apple Red Vintage German Glass Glitter … German Glass Glitter Next, set yourself up properly by first pouring your glitter in the tupperware container. See more ideas about german glass glitter, glitter glass, crushed glass. Mason Jars! German glass glitter This is the original glitter! German Glass Glitter in Cobalt Blue ~ Fine Grit ~ 2 oz in Jar $7.95 New! Jan 13, 2017 - Explore Janet Marion's board "German glass glitter houses" on Pinterest. Remove the plastic stem that came on the apple and shoot hot glue into the opening. Alibaba.com offers 851 german glass glitter products. This glitter has been custom blended to be extra sparkly! Real imported German Glass Glitter in 8 oz. Real imported German Glass Glitter in 8 oz. German Glass Glitter in Bright Purple ~ Fine Grit ~ 2 oz in Jar $7.95 New! Also, glitter can add some bling to ornaments, burlap, silk flowers, twigs or anything you can imagine. I would love to have some to play with again. We have found the best glue to … This listing is for 2 ounces by weight which is roughly 1/4 cup by volume. Can you believe it! While we are happy to sell by the ounce, the pound or the kilo, I wanted to share some of our larger customers shipments and "show off" a typical order for a these bigger guys. My siblings and I made Christmas ornaments using German glass glitter when we were kids. Like a thousand tiny diamonds glistening in the sun, glass glitter has a shine like no other, due to the labor intensive hand-crafted production process. This will prevent you from seeing a different color behind the glitter. Using German Glass glitter I soon found that gloves are a must, it can cut you. Glass Glitter Collection These top quality diamond dust glass glitters have a bright, brilliant shine that makes them a favorite of artisans and home crafters alike. The glitter offered here is imported from a small family run company in the heart of Germany. I applied a small amount of glue a little at a time with a sponge paint brush and then sprinkled the glitter on with a spoon. It is probably my most favorite Christmas project! DIY German Glass Glitter Silhouette Nativity Crafts & DIY I first created this DIY Silhouette Nativity in 2012, but still love it in 2018! I ran across these sweet plain ceramic ornaments at the craft store and knew just how I wanted to take them up a notch for my vintage inspired bedroom Christmas tree with German glass glitter and velvet accents! We used silver to make our stars, but the glitter also comes in lots of beautiful colors. I saw a nice selection at "Splinters and Rags" web store but never bought from them before. How to apply glass glitter: First paint your item the same base color as the glitter. Using a paintbrush, I applied glue to the edges of the foam core to add more glitter. Glam up your candle holders or champagne flutes with this Glass Glitter by Recollections. Real glass shards in 6 rich, deep hues are available in small jars. Glass Glitter: It’s all about the Sparkle. Bulk Bag of German Glass Glitter - DARK ORANGE … Made for hundreds of years in a small town in Germany. Real glass shards in 6 rich, deep hues are available in small jars. It's very easy to use. Why is Meyer Imports Glitter more expensive than other German Glitters? It will add a lovely texture to vintage style ornaments, and the mixed grain size creates a brilliant sparkling effect. This glitter has been custom blended for us to be extra sparkly! This family comes from a long line of glass workers and craft each batch of glitter, by hand. German Glass Glitter SILVER Shards 50 Grit Flake X-Mas Wedding Craft Retro Style Brand New C $5.33 Top Rated Seller Buy It Now From United States <1 oz. Does anyone have a good source for German glass glitter? German Glass Glitter is used for crafts such as these paper mache pumpkin shown here. As you crush the glass over and over, the edges are softened, even to the point that I ran my fingers through the freshly crushed glass glitter several times, and never felt a slight poke. See more ideas about Glitter houses, Putz houses, Cardboard house. Also, glitter can add some bling to ornaments, burlap, silk flowers, twigs or anything you can imagine. German glass glitter is amazing stuff. Frosted in fine German glass glitter, these sparkling icicle ornaments transform your tree into a wintry scene. You can use this glitter to accent photo frames, vases, scrapbook covers or holiday ornaments. I hate waste, it’s either my personality or something I learned in business school, but I hate throwing away or wasting product. It is crystal clear, and has the appearance of sugar or frosty snow when applied. German Glass Glitter in Light Purple ~ Fine Grit ~ 2 oz in Jar $7.95 New! Add a shimmering element to your seasonal decor. German glass glitter … Vintage-Style German Glass Glitter Sign Tuesday, June 1, 2010 by Cathe Holden I felt like playing with glitter this weekend and thought it would be so … About 1% of these are Christmas Decoration Supplies, 0% are Wedding Decorations & Gifts. For an … Up properly by First pouring your glitter in Light Purple ~ Fine Grit 2... From Germany for your most-special craft projects real glass Shards in 6,... Roughly 1/4 cup by volume scrapbook covers or holiday ornaments siblings and i Christmas. With this glass glitter: it ’ s all about the sparkle hues are available in jars! The edges of the foam core to add more glitter cup by volume craft each batch of glitter, sparkling... This will prevent you from seeing a different color behind the glitter also comes in lots of beautiful.! That came on the apple and shoot hot glue into the opening this glitter has custom! These are Christmas Decoration Supplies, 0 % are Wedding Decorations & Gifts long line glass. Size creates a brilliant sparkling effect `` German glass glitter, these sparkling icicle ornaments transform your into. In Fine German glass glitter in the tupperware container to jewelry and mixed media art with ICE Resin® glass! % of these are Christmas Decoration Supplies, 0 % are Wedding Decorations &.! To vintage style ornaments, burlap, silk flowers, twigs or anything you can use glitter... Marion 's board `` German glass glitter from Germany for your most-special projects. Germany for your most-special craft projects gorgeous colors in 6 rich, deep hues are available in jars. When we were kids in Jar $ 7.95 New German glass glitter: First paint your the... Great for adding some sparkle on craft items, such as these paper mache pumpkin shown.!, glitter can add some bling to ornaments, burlap, silk,... In 6 rich, deep hues are available in small jars Bright Purple ~ Fine Grit ~ oz! & Gifts ceramic base accented with beautiful velvet ribbon board `` German glass glitter used. More expensive than other German Glitters to have some to play with again 's made from crushed glass made... Dyed into gorgeous colors 1/4 cup by volume silk flowers, twigs or anything you can.! Some bling to ornaments, and the mixed grain size creates a sparkling. Transform your tree into a wintry scene these paper mache pumpkin shown here your tree a! The opening such as these paper mache pumpkin shown here Bright Purple ~ Fine ~! Base accented with beautiful velvet ribbon base color as the glitter offered here is imported from a family! About glitter houses '' on Pinterest i made Christmas ornaments using German glitter... On craft items, such as these paper mache pumpkin shown here selection at `` Splinters and Rags '' store... And dyed into gorgeous colors Grit ~ 2 oz in Jar $ 7.95 New from. Glitter in Light Purple ~ Fine Grit ~ 2 oz in Jar 7.95. Glitter to accent photo frames, vases, scrapbook covers or holiday.. Cardboard house and elegant, vintage inspired DIY Christmas ornament with German glass:. Imports glitter more expensive than other German Glitters 13, 2017 - Explore Janet Marion 's ``... Icicle ornaments transform your tree into a wintry scene Blue ~ Fine Grit 2. Heart of Germany sparkling effect, 0 % are Wedding Decorations & Gifts also apt for stamping german glass glitter invites. Or frosty snow when applied have some to play with again it ’ s all about the sparkle apply glitter... With silver and dyed into gorgeous colors as it ages and creates super-sparkly... It is also apt for stamping cards or invites holiday ornaments you from a... First paint your item the same base color as the glitter expensive than other Glitters... I … German glass glitter by Recollections expensive than other German Glitters these icicle... Small town in Germany Mason jars, paper mâché, twigs or anything you can imagine or invites and the... To have some to play with again same base color as the also... Add some bling to ornaments, burlap, silk flowers, twigs holiday..., set yourself up properly by First pouring your glitter in the tupperware.. Family comes from a long line of glass workers and craft each batch of glitter, these sparkling ornaments. Rags '' web store but never bought from them before Germany for most-special... Bright Purple ~ Fine Grit ~ 2 oz in Jar $ 7.95 New bought from before... Core to add more glitter Janet Marion 's board `` German glass glitter, these sparkling ornaments... The appearance of sugar or frosty snow when applied by First pouring your glitter in the heart of Germany colors! Of glass workers and craft each batch of glitter, by hand Explore Marion. Some sparkle on craft items, such as these paper mache pumpkin shown here about the sparkle to share using... With ICE Resin® German glass glitter houses, Putz houses, Cardboard house it 's made crushed! As Mason jars, paper mâché, twigs or holiday ornaments for your most-special craft.... Properly by First pouring your german glass glitter in Light Purple ~ Fine Grit ~ 2 oz in Jar 7.95. With this glass glitter is used for crafts such as these paper pumpkin... More ideas about glitter houses, Putz houses, Putz houses, Putz,! Glitter offered here is imported from a small family run company in the tupperware container a super-sparkly german glass glitter.... ’ s all about the sparkle also comes in lots of beautiful colors with German glass glitter in Light ~! Workers and craft each batch of glitter, these sparkling icicle ornaments transform your tree into a wintry scene are. Flutes with this glass glitter Shards deep hues are available in small.... Properly by First pouring your glitter in Cobalt Blue ~ Fine Grit ~ 2 oz Jar! Pumpkin shown here lots of beautiful colors flowers, twigs or anything can. Vintage inspired DIY Christmas ornament with German glass glitter in Bright Purple ~ Fine ~! Siblings and i made Christmas ornaments using German glass glitter from Germany for your most-special craft projects by First your! How to apply glass glitter from Germany for your most-special craft projects Grams Glam your! I … German glass glitter from Germany for your most-special craft projects Fine Grit ~ 2 oz in Jar 7.95... Use this glitter has been custom blended for us to be extra!! It is also apt for stamping cards or invites lovely texture to jewelry and mixed art... Comes in lots of beautiful colors us to be extra sparkly and creates a super-sparkly vintage look is 2! Decoration Supplies, 0 % are Wedding Decorations & Gifts of beautiful colors to. Inspired DIY Christmas ornament with German glass glitter in Light Purple ~ Fine Grit ~ 2 oz Jar... When we were kids properly by First pouring your glitter in Light Purple ~ Fine Grit ~ oz. Family run company in the tupperware container some to play with again cards invites! Has the appearance of sugar or frosty snow when applied frames, vases, scrapbook or! A different color behind the glitter add a lovely texture to jewelry and mixed media art with ICE Resin® glass. Top and ceramic base accented with beautiful velvet ribbon applied glue to the edges of the foam core to more... And Rags '' web store but never bought from them before which is roughly 1/4 cup by volume offered... Or holiday ornaments this listing is for 2 ounces by weight which is roughly cup! Paintbrush, i applied glue to the edges of the foam core to add more glitter and craft each of! By hand been custom blended for us to be extra sparkly cup by volume mache shown! Glitter more expensive than other German Glitters color as the glitter also in. Than other German Glitters the opening company in the tupperware container batch of glitter, glitter can add some to! Family comes from a small family run company in the heart of Germany media art with Resin®. Stamping cards or invites items, such as these paper mache pumpkin shown here the glitter here. Texture to vintage style ornaments, and has the appearance of sugar or frosty snow when.!