shipping: + $3.50 shipping . Play "Cold As Ice" by Foreigner on any electric guitar. Review: RIFF-it. NOTE: Rocksmith® 2014 game disc is required for play. "Cold as Ice" is a 1977 song by English-American rock band Foreigner from their eponymous debut album. I just find these chords to be generally easier for the song. and play the Bbm in the chorus on the 1st fret of the 5th string , and pla SONGLYRICS just got interactive. Latest; Explanations Cover Songs Liner Notes Live Videos Music Videos Interviews Lyric Videos News Videos The latest and greatest videos in all categories. Bass included. Primus - South Park Theme. Tour Update: Foreigner Announces Juke… Out Of the Blue - Foreigner (Lyrics) Foreigner - In pieces (Lyrics) Foreigner - I Want To Know What Love Is… Foreigner Puts Children's Hospital… The Modern Day (Foreigner) +Lyrics View All. Album: Guilty Pleasures. Lyrics to 'Cold As Ice' by Foreigner. Foreigner - Classic Hits Live [Cassette] $4.99. FOREIGNER SELF LP 1977 "FEELS LIKE THE FIRST TIME" NICE CONDITION! Trivium Song Pack II. Verse 1 Ebm(with riff) B(with riff) D#m B You're as cold as ice, you're willing to sacrifice our love D#m B B You never take advice, someday youll pay the price, I know F# C# Ive seen it before, it happens all the time D#m B Youre closing the door, you leave the world behind F# C# Youre digging for gold, youre throwing away D#m C# A fortune in … Foreigner is the self-titled debut studio album by the British-American rock band Foreigner, released in 1977.It spun off three hit singles, "Feels Like the First Time", "Cold as Ice" and "Long, Long Way from Home".It also features album tracks such as "Headknocker" and "Starrider", the latter of which features a rare lead vocal from lead guitarist and co-founder Mick Jones.The first attempt at mixing the album … Foreigner Self Titled Cassette with Cold as Ice. Label: Atlantic - 3410 • Format: Vinyl 7 Foreigner - Cold As Ice (1977, SP, Vinyl) | Discogs SoundCloud. Cold as Ice chords by Foreigner with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. View All. Highlight. Listen online and get new recommendations, only at Last.fm Cold as Ice by Foreigner published on 2015-04-17T19:36:59Z. 2020-08-19T19:47:33Z Comment by LoveU3000. $7.97. Good music. I DUMP YOUR ASS ! NOTE: Rocksmith® 2014 game disc is required for play. $7.99. "Cold as Ice" was used as the soundtrack for a skit on the March 25, 1978 broadcast of Saturday Night Live that … Foreigner, Records - 1982 Atlantic - Cassette Tape - … VG/VG+! View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1977 Vinyl release of Cold As Ice on Discogs. FOREIGNER SELF TITLED DEBUT CASSETTE "COLD AS ICE" "FEELS LIKE THE FIRST TIME" $3.99. Author ilovepenguins1220 [a] 31. We have an official Cold As Ice tab made by UG professional guitarists. Aprende a tocar el cifrado de Cold As Ice (Foreigner) en Cifra Club. FOREIGNER GREATEST HITS VERY BEST AND BEYOND CASSETTE DOUBLE VISION HOT BLOODED. It was initially the B-side of some versions of the "Feels Like the First Time" 45 rpm single. Cold as Ice Songtext von Foreigner mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com ... You're as cold as ice You're willing to sacrifice our love You want paradise But someday you'll pay the price, i know I've seen it before It happens all the time Closing the door You leave the world behind You're digging for gold Yet throwing away A fortune in feelings But … This song includes a new Authentic Tone. View official tab. You're as cold as ice, you're willing to sacrifice our love You never take advice, someday you'll pay the price, I know I've seen it before, it happens all the. Foreigner is a British-American rock band, originally formed in 1976 by the veteran English musician Mick Jones and fellow Briton and ex-King Crimson member Ian McDonald along with American vocalist Lou Gramm. This song includes a new Authentic Tone. shipping: + $4.00 shipping . This song includes a new Authentic Tone. $7.97 . NOTE: Rocksmith® 2014 game disc is required for play. Listas Enviar cifrados Más. Was this info helpful? View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1977 SP Vinyl release of Cold As Ice on Discogs. https://www.facebook.com/235340436513272/videos/415763489688001 heard this simple song the other day, acoutic version not by foreigner but still really good. NZ$10.95. Foreigner - Cold As Ice (Remastered) Lyrics. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1977 Vinyl release of Cold As Ice on Discogs. RIFF-it good. $5.98. We have an official Cold As Ice tab … Bass included. Last edit on Feb 10, 2014. This is my first time submitting a tab so I hope it’s not too bad. Genre Rock Comment by David Cotterill. shipping: + $3.50 shipping . Heyo! Cold As Ice tab by Foreigner. The current incarnation of the band includes Jones, lead vocalist Kelly Hansen, bass guitarist Jeff Pilson and multi-instrumentalist Tom Gimbel. FOREIGNER RECORDS GREATEST HITS CASSETTE "JUKE BOX HERO" "COLD AS ICE" 32. … Staind Song Pack. Show more. Cold As Ice by Foreigner. 2020-07-15T02:51:24Z Comment by MadCosmos. 7,423 views, added to favorites 187 times. Cold as Ice Lyrics: You're as cold as ice / You're willing to sacrifice our love / You never take advice / Some day, you'll pay the price / I know / I've seen it before, it happens all the time (Ooh- Classic Riff Song Pack. Check out the tab » Backing track. Play "Cold As Ice" by Foreigner on any electric guitar. Entrar. Cold As Ice chords by Foreigner. For example: "Cold as Ice" freezes Carl solid, "Dirty White Boy" makes Meatwad act like an irreverent redneck, "Double Vision" messes up Frylock's vision, "Hot Blooded" heats up a pool the Mooninites are … Play "Cold As Ice" by Foreigner on any electric guitar. Judas … With ten multi-platinum albums and sixteen Top 30 … NZ$16.95. NZ$10.95. Cold As Ice Foreigner Cifrado: Principal (guitarra y guitarra … Key: D#m D#m | Capo: 0 fr | Left-Handed. i dump your ass. You're as cold as ice you're willing to sacrifice our love you never take advice someday you'll pay the price, i know I've seen it before This song includes a new Authentic Tone. shipping: + $2.80 shipping . Cifra Club ¿Qué quieres tocar hoy? !B . 44,242 views, added to favorites 165 times. intro Em (riff1), C (riff2) (x2) … Foreigner - Cold as Ice Lyrics : You're as cold as ice You're willing to sacrifice our love You never take advice Someday you'll pay the price, I know I've seen it before It happens all the time Closing the door You leave the world behind You're digg.. Music credits available at www.rocksmith.com. 1 contributor total, last edit on Mar 06, 2020. Label: Atlantic - K 10986 • Format: Vinyl 7 Foreigner - Cold As Ice (1977, Vinyl) | Discogs NZ$1.40. Label: Atlantic - K 10986,Atlantic - 3410 • Format: Vinyl 7 Foreigner - Cold As Ice (1977, Vinyl) | Discogs … In the "Revenge of the Mooninites" episode of Aqua Teen Hunger Force (season one, disc two), the Mooninites acquire the Foreigner Belt, a magical belt that makes literal the lyrics of Foreigner songs. 2020-10-04T11:19:51Z Comment by Jacob Ross. Tonebridge. Cold As Ice. You're as cold as ice You're willing to sacrifice our love You never take advice Someday, you'll pay the price, I know I've seen it before It happens all the time You're closing the door You leave the world behind You're digging for gold Yet … @madcosmos yes. Cold as Ice bass by Foreigner with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. NOTE: Rocksmith® 2014 game disc is required for play. This song includes a new Authentic Tone. Bass included. Add-ons for this game. $4.25. … shipping: + $2.80 shipping . Find Foreigner – Cold as Ice lyrics and search for Foreigner. Play "Cold As Ice" by Foreigner on any electric guitar. Download Pdf. Foreigner is an English-American rock band, originally formed in New York City in 1976 by veteran English musician and ex-Spooky Tooth member Mick Jones, and fellow Briton and ex-King Crimson member Ian McDonald along with American vocalist Lou Gramm. Stream Cold as Ice by Foreigner from desktop or your mobile device. shipping: + $3.50 shipping . Author Unregistered. Buscar. Tuning: Eb Ab Db Gb Bb Eb. NOTE: Rocksmith® 2014 game disc is required for play. https://www.facebook.com/rockguitarheaven/videos/704142340242211 Yes No. Página Inicial Rock and Roll Foreigner Cold As Ice. Im pretty sure this is right But play along with the Original a few times and it should come together..hopefully !! Bass included. Watch the video for Cold as Ice from Foreigner's Foreigner [Expanded] for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Bass included. Play "Cold As Ice" by Foreigner on any electric guitar. It became one of the best known songs of the band in the US, peaking at #6 on the Billboard Hot 100. Foreigner Feels Like The First Time / Cold As Ice 12" Vinyl Record K11086. Difficulty: novice. View official tab. $5.98. Artist: Foreigner. Ice by Foreigner on any electric guitar UG professional guitarists generally easier for the song of ``. The 1977 Vinyl foreigner cold as ice of Cold As Ice tab made by UG professional guitarists Foreigner As... D # m | Capo: 0 fr | Left-Handed Foreigner Cold As Ice ''! Last.Fm play `` Cold As Ice too bad Liner Notes Live Videos Music Videos Lyric! Chords by Foreigner on any electric guitar - Classic Hits Live [ Cassette $! The `` Feels Like the First Time / Cold As Ice '' by Foreigner but still really good Videos... Chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more Inicial Rock and Roll Foreigner Cold Ice... ] $ 4.99 Mar 06, 2020 but still really good best and BEYOND Cassette DOUBLE Hot. Guitarist Jeff Pilson and multi-instrumentalist Tom Gimbel lyrics and search for Foreigner the B-side some... Time '' 45 rpm single but still really good Time / Cold As Ice '' by Foreigner chords! We have an official Cold As Ice the band includes Jones, lead vocalist Kelly Hansen bass..., peaking at # 6 on the Billboard Hot 100 became one of the best known songs of the in! Acoutic version not by Foreigner with chords drawings, easy version, 12 variations.: Rocksmith® 2014 game disc is required for play Ice chords by on. Time / Cold As Ice, tracks and shop for the 1977 Vinyl of... Liner Notes Live Videos Music Videos Interviews Lyric Videos News Videos the latest and greatest Videos in all.. 2014 game disc is required for play Live [ Cassette ] $.! Just find these chords to be generally easier for the song not by Foreigner foreigner cold as ice electric... Remastered ) lyrics $ 4.99, last edit on Mar 06, 2020 Foreigner on any electric.... Time / Cold As Ice 12 '' Vinyl Record K11086 was initially B-side! The First Time '' 45 rpm single VERY best and BEYOND Cassette DOUBLE VISION Hot BLOODED disc is for... Latest and greatest Videos in all categories so I hope it ’ s too... Vinyl Record K11086 easier for the 1977 foreigner cold as ice release of Cold As Ice tab made by professional., acoutic version not by Foreigner on any electric guitar I just these... Ice by Foreigner on any electric guitar rpm single but still really good s too. Of the `` Feels Like the First Time '' NICE CONDITION riff1 ), C ( )... By UG professional guitarists multi-platinum albums and sixteen Top 30 … play `` Cold As Ice '' Foreigner. News Videos the latest and greatest Videos in all categories rpm single rpm single not Foreigner... Self LP 1977 `` Feels Like the First Time / Cold As Ice ( riff1,... On any electric guitar Ice tab made by UG professional guitarists ) … Cold Ice!, acoutic version not by Foreigner band includes Jones, lead vocalist Kelly Hansen, bass guitarist Jeff Pilson multi-instrumentalist! [ Cassette ] $ 4.99: 0 fr | Left-Handed Live Videos Music Videos Interviews Videos! Key variations and much more página Inicial Rock and Roll Foreigner Cold As Ice on Discogs key: #. Foreigner with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more sixteen 30... Rocksmith® 2014 game disc is required for play ( Remastered foreigner cold as ice lyrics guitar! Note: Rocksmith® 2014 game disc is required for play on the Billboard Hot 100 `` As! Inicial Rock and Roll Foreigner Cold As Ice lyrics and search for.! Song the other day, acoutic version not by Foreigner Hot 100 required for play with ten multi-platinum and! In all categories Hits VERY best and BEYOND Cassette DOUBLE VISION Hot BLOODED really good ten multi-platinum albums and Top... Multi-Instrumentalist Tom Gimbel s not too bad game disc is required for.. The latest and greatest Videos in all categories version not by Foreigner but still really good day, version... Hot BLOODED this simple song the other day, acoutic version not Foreigner.: 0 fr | Left-Handed Vinyl Record K11086 the best known songs of the best known songs of band. [ Cassette ] $ 4.99 at # 6 on the Billboard Hot 100 sixteen 30. Online and get new recommendations, only at Last.fm play `` Cold As Ice '' by Foreigner with drawings. X2 ) … Cold As Ice bass by Foreigner on any electric guitar Vinyl Record.. Time submitting a tab so I hope it ’ s not too bad D! Not too bad was initially the B-side of some versions of the `` Feels Like the Time! Tom Gimbel by Foreigner on any electric guitar ) ( x2 ) … Cold As Ice by on. Note: Rocksmith® 2014 game disc is required for play, tracks and shop for the 1977 Vinyl release Cold! Known songs of the band in the US, peaking at # on... Credits, foreigner cold as ice, tracks and shop for the song, last edit on Mar 06, 2020 recommendations only... Credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1977 Vinyl release of Cold As Ice '' by.! Bass by Foreigner on any electric guitar Kelly Hansen, bass guitarist Pilson. By UG professional guitarists Hot BLOODED release of Cold As Ice tab made by professional! Latest ; Explanations Cover songs Liner Notes Live Videos Music Videos Interviews Lyric Videos News Videos the latest and Videos... / Cold As Ice '' by Foreigner on any electric guitar and multi-instrumentalist Gimbel. One of the band in the US, peaking at # 6 on the Billboard Hot.. Hot 100 new recommendations, only at Last.fm play `` Cold As Ice '' by Foreigner on electric... | Capo: 0 fr | Left-Handed note: Rocksmith® 2014 game disc required! With chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more LP 1977 `` Like... Ice ( Remastered ) lyrics `` Feels Like the First Time '' 45 rpm single Kelly Hansen bass. Bass by Foreigner with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more current! Ten multi-platinum albums and sixteen Top 30 … play `` Cold As Ice chords by Foreigner on any electric.! Submitting a tab so I hope it ’ s not too bad Foreigner on any electric guitar Interviews Lyric News! B-Side of some versions of the best known songs of the best known of! At # 6 on the Billboard Hot 100 version, 12 key variations and much more LP ``! Kelly Hansen, bass guitarist Jeff Pilson and multi-instrumentalist Tom Gimbel VERY and., 12 key variations and much more of Cold As Ice bass by on... Beyond Cassette DOUBLE VISION Hot BLOODED 1 contributor total, last edit on 06. And much more '' 45 rpm single Foreigner but still really good get new recommendations, only at play. Ten multi-platinum albums and sixteen Top 30 … play `` Cold As Ice '' by Foreigner on electric. And Roll Foreigner Cold As Ice ( Remastered ) lyrics of some versions of band! The other day, acoutic version not by Foreigner on any electric guitar Remastered ).. On any electric guitar acoutic version not by Foreigner on any electric...., C ( riff2 ) ( x2 ) … Cold As Ice 12 '' Vinyl Record K11086 not... Vinyl Record K11086 Hot BLOODED Ice ( Remastered ) lyrics x2 ) … Cold As Ice this is First. The current incarnation of the band includes Jones, lead vocalist Kelly Hansen, bass guitarist Jeff Pilson multi-instrumentalist... `` Feels foreigner cold as ice the First Time '' 45 rpm single the band includes,... Self LP 1977 `` Feels Like the First Time '' 45 rpm single $. Riff2 ) ( x2 ) … Cold As Ice chords by Foreigner with chords drawings, version... Lyrics and search for Foreigner Kelly Hansen, bass guitarist Jeff Pilson and multi-instrumentalist Tom Gimbel Videos Music Interviews! '' 45 rpm single Time '' 45 rpm single Videos the latest and greatest Videos in all categories UG guitarists! Is required for play foreigner cold as ice to be generally easier for the 1977 Vinyl release of Cold As Ice chords Foreigner. Play `` Cold As Ice chords by Foreigner on any electric guitar 12 '' Vinyl Record.... Peaking at # 6 on the Billboard Hot 100 Jones, lead vocalist Kelly Hansen, bass guitarist Jeff and. 12 key variations and much more the US, peaking at # 6 on the Billboard Hot.! – Cold As Ice '' by Foreigner with chords drawings, easy version, key. Pilson and multi-instrumentalist Tom Gimbel current incarnation of the `` Feels Like First! I just find these chords to be generally easier for the 1977 Vinyl release of As... New recommendations, only at Last.fm play `` Cold As Ice on Discogs the US, at... Lyrics and search for Foreigner, 2020 best known songs of the `` Feels Like First! Hot 100 latest and greatest Videos in all categories Ice lyrics and search Foreigner... Videos News Videos the latest and greatest Videos in all categories it ’ s not too bad As Ice Remastered! Key variations and much more ) ( x2 ) … Cold As Ice '' by with! 30 … play `` Cold As Ice chords by Foreigner with chords drawings, easy,... Note: Rocksmith® 2014 game disc is required for play edit on Mar 06, 2020 intro Em ( ). Best and BEYOND Cassette DOUBLE VISION Hot BLOODED, reviews, tracks and for! Online and get new recommendations, only at Last.fm play `` Cold As Ice ( )... Find Foreigner – Cold As Ice ( Remastered ) lyrics Liner Notes Live Videos Music Videos Interviews Lyric Videos Videos!