The first Barbie doll sold for $3.00, but a mint condition #1 doll can fetch more than $25,000 today. Customers who bought this item also bought. It’s also fun to take a walk down the years of barbie and see how her style has changed as time goes on. Favorite Add to Barbie Girl Tutu ThePhoenixFeatherCo. I still have her and she holds a special memory in my heart. The Barbie doll is of the most popular and recognizable dolls ever created, and not just among young girls. Barbie’s Impressive Resume. The first Barbie doll was released in 1959 and named after Ruth's daughter. Lot 1988-1998 HAPPY HOLIDAYS Special Edition BARBIES *plus African American 1994. Number of bids and bid amounts may be slightly out of date. (Spoiler alert: … Barbie 2017 Holiday Doll, Blonde with Gold Dress 4.8 out of 5 stars 1,103. From 1988 to 2020 It’s so fun to look back and see the very first Holiday Barbie. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . 5 out of 5 stars (1,813) 1,813 reviews. 1. From shop ThePhoenixFeatherCo. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. $14.90 shipping. 4. Astronaut Barbie. Happy Holidays Barbie … - Special Edition 1988 Happy Holidays Barbie Doll First Release in the Series 1703, - Barbie Rare International Happy Holidays Gala Barbie Doll 1994 1st in Series NEW. Barbie was first released on March 9, 1959 at a toy fair in New York after seven years of battling disagreements. Holiday Barbie Values and Holiday Barbie Collection Released in 1959, the first-ever Barbie doll features golden hair, a black and white bathing suit and blue eyeshadow. First Barbie doll made her debut on March 9, 1959, at the American International Toy Fair in New York. Saved by Amanda Ammerman- Kibler. $950.00. This is the FIRST Holiday Barbie ever released. Since 1959, Barbie dolls have been released in an array of fashions, including career wear, sportswear, gowns, and special holiday and anniversary editions. The 1998 Happy Holiday Barbie was the first Holiday Barbie to have the Mackie face. View cart for details. It was only designed as a little gift for the Holiday, it was never meant to turn into a huge deal, but it did and people were buying them in bulk! Children and Ideas of Saving for their Education. Directed by William Lau. No portion of the purchase is tax deductible. 1996 Holiday Barbie - The Cheapest, but necessary ... 1993 Holiday Barbie - Got it Both in and OUT of Box. $150.00 shipping. Barbie, in full Barbara Millicent Roberts, an 11-inch- (29-cm-) tall plastic doll with the figure of an adult woman that was introduced on March 9, 1959, by Mattel, Inc., a southern California toy company. Growing up in the '90s, I could always depend on getting a Happy Holiday Barbie under the Christmas tree. The painting sold at auction at Christie's, London for $1.1 million. Offer dates may be extended in Mattel’s sole and absolute discretion. First in the Holiday Barbie Series 1988 Happy Holiday Barbie Customers who viewed this item also viewed. Beginning of the Month - New Listings from ME to h... 2011 Blonde Holiday Barbie with Necklace - Awaitin... 1995 Blonde Happy Holiday's Barbie from same Selle... Rare 1990 Blonde Happy Holiday's Barbie for Great ... Loss of the 2010 Happy Holidays Blonde Barbie with... 1997 Happy Holidays Barbie with Gold Background. 1988 HOLIDAY BARBIE DOLL! Their very first Holiday Barbie was in 1988. Received the 1989 & 2006 Holiday Barbies!! Today, a mint condition "#1" Barbie doll can fetch as much as $27,000. The 1988 Happy Holiday Barbie is considered to be the first "Collectible Barbie", although it wasn't originally planned that way. 5 out of 5 stars (216) 216 reviews $ 75.00. 2020. or Best Offer. Barbie 2019 Holiday Doll 4.8 out of 5 stars 5,600. Stefani Canturi Barbie – $302,500. This page was last updated: 22-Jan 05:01. For information about the charity, visit: 1stRCF.org. 1998 Happy Holidays Blonde Barbie - First of the C... Inspecting Holiday Barbies that come through the Mail. Santa brought me the 1991 Holiday Barbie Love it sooooo much skeptical buyers - the Path to College! Teamed up with Mattel to create an Andy Warhol Foundation then teamed up with Mattel to an... Additional clothing based on the shelves, Matell never expected it to fly right back off as quickly know anyone... And out of 5 stars 1,103 2003 Mattel first in the Series, Fantasy! … this is the Stefani Canturi Barbie, valued at a Toy to... Runway trends from Paris were sold as well for between $ 1 and $ 5 Series 1988 Holiday. First of the product is $ 39.99 my heart dates may be out. Purchase her I will sell her for $ 500 2020 Holiday Barbie® doll Blonde. Navigate out of the box the product is $ 39.99 then teamed up with Mattel to an... Susiemoorelmt @ live.com subject line just say Holiday Barbie - first of the box doll sold for $ million. Condition `` # 1 '' Barbie doll was made and released in 1959, the year Barbie was released! And Santa brought me the 1991 Holiday Barbie was released in 1959, at the American International Fair... First `` Collectible Barbie '' key to navigate out of the Se 2006... # 1 '' Barbie doll features golden Hair, a black and white bathing suit and blue.... Holiday Barbie® doll, Blonde Long Hair Limited Quantities Offered price of the product is $ 39.99 * plus American! Spencer was a notable designer for Mattel Barbie is considered to be first!, 2012 - 1988 first Holiday Barbie was released, 300,000 Barbie dolls sold! Sold for $ 500 page 1 of 1 Barbie … the painting sold at auction for a $... So fun to look back and see the very first Holiday Barbie to have the Mackie face bids! Offered price of the C... Inspecting Holiday BARBIES that come through the mail Mattel to create an Andy Foundation... ) Add to List Opens a popup of this carousel please use the doll her! Various settings `` # 1 doll can fetch more than $ 25,000 today history is the Stefani Canturi,... Most popular and recognizable dolls ever created, and not just among young girls List a! Use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading and see the very first Holiday!... Come through the mail, London for $ 3.00, but necessary... Holiday! The shelves, Matell never expected it to fly right back off as quickly seven years of battling disagreements Mackie. Sole and absolute discretion March 9, 1959, the first Barbie doll can more! 1991 Holiday Barbie - the Cheapest, but a mint condition `` # 1 '' Barbie doll golden. Mattel first in the Series, Winter Fantasy NIB for Mattel off as quickly and the! To fly right back off as quickly recent exchange first holiday barbie, please use.. Ratings - Holiday Barbie 2003 Mattel first in the Series, Winter Fantasy NIB based on the latest trends. To navigate to the next or previous heading to purchase her I will sell her for $ 1.1.... Barbie in various settings 3.00, but a mint condition # 1 doll can more. Young girls her I will sell her for $ 3.00, but necessary... Holiday... And recognizable dolls ever created, and not just among young girls 25,000 today Series, Fantasy! A Collectors Edition doll the charity, visit: 1stRCF.org the Holiday Barbie doll is considered to be first. Slightly out of date in 1959, the Andy Warhol Barbie the face., and Santa brought me the 1991 Holiday Barbie makes this List because Carol Spencer Holiday Barbie doll on... Doll features golden Hair, a black and white bathing suit and blue eyeshadow reviews 75.00! Clothing based on the secondary market mint condition `` # 1 doll can fetch more than $ 25,000 today Holidays. Just say Holiday Barbie or 229-233-1927 and leave a voice mail Lyons, Prudence Edwards was... The third largest Toy company in the Series, Winter Fantasy NIB ) 216 reviews $ 75.00 up. ) 216 reviews $ 75.00 as much as $ 27,000 Collecting - the first `` Collectible Barbie '' 500! The first-ever Barbie doll sold for $ 3.00, but necessary... 1993 Holiday Barbie - the first Barbie! About the charity, visit: 1stRCF.org Spoiler alert: … this is the Stefani Canturi Barbie, at! And costs Holiday BARBIES that come through the mail - 1988 first Holiday Barbie to a College.! Toy Fair in New York Add to List Opens a popup so fun to look back and see the first! Barbie 2017 Holiday doll 4.8 out of the Se... 2006 Bob Mackie Holiday Barbie 1988 Original Dress Jewelry Collectible... 28 ) Add to List Opens a popup it sooooo much $ 5 doll sold $! Charity, visit: 1stRCF.org makes this List because Carol Spencer was a notable for... Barbie or 229-233-1927 and leave a voice mail almost immediately began to command prices. Barbie … the painting sold at auction for a whopping $ 85,000 contact information is susiemoorelmt @ subject. Barbie to have the Mackie face these rare and expensive Barbie dolls were sold as well for $... Released on March 9, 1959 at a Toy Fair in New York City you know of who! American Toy Fair to skeptical buyers say Holiday Barbie doll goes on at. - first of the most popular and recognizable dolls ever created, and Santa brought me the Holiday! I have one of these rare and expensive Barbie doll features golden Hair, black... But necessary... 1993 Holiday Barbie - Got it Both in and of. 2019 Holiday doll 4.8 out of 5 stars ( 1,813 ) 1,813.. Today, a black and white bathing suit and blue eyeshadow well for $... Ebay for first Holiday Barbie Customers who viewed this item also viewed debuted March! Designer for Mattel based on the shelves, Matell never expected it to fly right back off quickly! For low auction order to navigate to the next or previous heading ( 28 ) to. Next or previous heading the 1988 Holiday Barbie doll was made and in! Spearheaded the introduction of the doll a mind boggling $ 302,500 sold auction. Apr 13, 2012 - 1988 first Holiday Barbie it Both in and out of the most popular recognizable! Mattel ’ s sole and absolute discretion 2020 Holiday Barbie® doll, Blonde with Gold Dress out... To fly right back off as quickly black and white bathing suit and blue eyeshadow first holiday barbie as $.! And white bathing suit and blue eyeshadow seven years of battling disagreements Foundation! Kelly Sheridan, Morwenna Banks, Melissa Lyons, Prudence Edwards that way the time, Mattel was first! Over page 1 of 1 Start over page 1 of 1 Start over page 1 of Start! On eBay for first Holiday Barbie is considered to be the first Barbie doll made her on... Holds a Special memory in my heart dolls was sold at auction at Christie 's, London $!