Not sold online Available online Out of stock online. *Effective against Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella enterica, Escherichia coli, and Proteus mirabilis on hard non porous surfaces; … Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more. A disinfecting homemade Febreze spray for fabrics. Country of Origin. The spray only requires three basic ingredients: high-proof vodka, water, and essential oils. 5.0 out of 5 stars 2. Febreze Fabric Refresher Air Freshener, Free Nature - 16.9 oz - 2 pk. So I was skeptics at first and worried of the perfume whether it would be overwhelming or not as I am quite sensitive to smell but to my surprise this product has a very light gentle aroma that I can anytime I want . USE ONLY AS INTENDED. Facility Executive offers a shared community of facility management experts who explore and analyze issues that affect your facility and its environment. This product is also not strong smelling and pleasant for someone like myself with scent sensitivities. Add to list . Nilodor - Air Freshener and Odor Neutralizer and Eliminator- Eliminates Odors from ... Febreze Fabric Refresher, Extra Strength, Odor Eliminator (1 Count, 500 mL), Febreze Fabric Refresher Antibacterial/Antimicrobial 27 fl. Its the perfect companion for a positively refreshing person (like you). Febreze products don’t have phthalates, formaldehyde or flammable propellants. $4.95. © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Febreze Fabric Refreshers are a breath of fresh for fabrics that are hard to wash, like sofa coverings, curtains and carpets. Bacteria and everyday lingering odours do not only appear on … Febreze Fabric Pet Odour Eliminator Antibacterial Spray neutralizes pet odours in fabric and leaves behind a light, just-cleaned scent; Easy to use - just spray evenly on the fabric until it becomes slightly damp; Safe to use around cats and dogs; Size: 800 mL The Galleria, 2 Bridge Avenue, Suite 231 Red Bank, NJ 07701 Call 732.842.7433 or 800.524.0337 | Fax: 732.758.6634. CAUTION: May cause eye irritation. My homemade fabric refresher spray is just as simple to make, if not easier, than the other cleaning products that I mentioned. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Research has shown that nearly three-quarters of nursing homes have been cited for lapses in infection control, more than any other type of health violation1. 3 offers from $145.12. Febreze fabric (formerly Febreze fabric Refresher) cleans away odors embedded in fabrics and other soft surfaces, leaving a light, fresh scent Perfect for hard-to-wash fabrics such as clothing, upholstery, carpets, and window treatments (do not use on leather, suede, silk, or fabrics … The Airports Council International has bestowed the Airport Health Accreditation to the Ontario, CA aviation facility. Donc, odeurs d'animaux, fumée de cigarette, nourriture et friture etc... Aucun d'eux n'a résisté à ce produit!! Zero Odor Multi-Purpose Household Odor Eliminator, Trigger Spray, 16-Ounces, Zero Odor Pet Odor Eliminator, Trigger Spray, 16 ounces. That’s it! Je vous le recommande fortement!! For theARK Humankind after COVID-19 international design competition, a team at Kostow Greenwood Architects captured recognition for a solution for out of use shopping malls. Even with consistent housekeeping schedules, some surfaces just cannot be easily sanitized without Febreze. But what about regular old febreez? Febreze Antibacterial Fabric Refresher. Although … Our Brands. 5.0 out of 5 stars Noticeably present but not overbearing. Buy 1 Febreze Fabric Refresher Spray - Anti-Bacterial @ $2.95 Off Till 1st March 2021. Ever wonder why your house still smells, no matter how much you clean? Unable to add item to Wish List. https://www.febreze.com/en-us/products/products-by-type/fabric-refresher Note: It only kills bacteria not viruses. Tip: you may also be interested in our all-purpose cleaner. Febreze … Febreze Fabric Refresher, Odor Eliminator Extra Strength + Fabric Ocean Scent Waterlily Ginger Hinoki, 2 Pack (27 OZ Each) - Brand : Febreze. Toute les odeurs sont disparus et j'ai sauvé mes meubles!! Now, professionals can safely sanitize those surfaces while leaving behind the fresh scent of Febreze.”. Does it have to say “professional” on it? How does Amazon calculate star ratings? Je vais en acheter d'autres c'est certain!! Facility Executive is your one-stop source for information on quality operation, design and maintenance of facilities. It works at removing smell, but it does add a tad more old timey perfume than I’d like, Reviewed in the United States on November 3, 2020. Scent Name: Antibacterial Change. $21.38 $ 21. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. RTU 8-30 3/1 gal. and by the end of … Tide Antibacterial Fabric Spray is also a great way to eliminate odours and refresh clothes between washes. Vietnam. Note: Some hard surfaces may become damp when sprayed. “Nearly half of Healthcare surfaces alone are soft surfaces, harboring harmful bacteria. AVOID ACCIDENTS. Amazon.ca assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Bacteria and everyday lingering … From his book bag to … 2 Count, 500 g . See All Buying Options. / 800 ml (Twin Pack) (packaging may vary), Febreze One Fabric Refresher, Odor Eliminator, Lemongrass & Ginger (1 Count, 500 mL), Febreze FABRIC Refresher, Heavy Duty Crisp Clean, 1 Count, 800 mL. Shop for Febreze Fabric Sprays in Fabric Spray. “Avon Lady”. Buy products such as Febreze Unstopables Fabric Refresher, Fresh, 2x16.9 fl oz at Walmart and save. P & G Pledge. Febreze Professional Concentrated Sanitizing Fabric Refresher has a dwell time of five minutes and is available in a one (1) gallon concentrate (case of 2), one (1) gallon ready-to-use (case of 3) and 32 oz ready-to-use spray (case of 8). The automaker will add 120 new jobs at the Honda of America Mfg., Inc. Anna Engine Plant with help from a JobsOhio economic development grant. When used as directed, Febreze Professional Concentrated Sanitizing Fabric Refresher kills 16 types of soft surface bacteria, including: Staphylococcus aureus; Enterobacter aerogenes; Community Acquired Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA); Hospital Acquired Staphylococcus aureus; Pseudomonas aeruginosa; Salmonella enterica; Staphylococcus epidermidis; Proteus mirabilis; Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus faecalis; Vancomycin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (VRS1); Klebsiella pneumoniae; MDR Acinetobacter baumannii; Enterococcus faecalis; NDM-1Escherichia coli; NDM-1 Klebsiella pneumoniae; NDM-1 Enterobacter cloaca. Add to Wish List. Save with B&M on all your Febreze sprays, including air fresheners, fabric refreshers, odour eliminating candles and reed diffusers. Fab Perfume Indulgence Sublime … The product is sold through distributors and is available online. I know and am sometimes plagued with the scent. Avoid contact with eyes. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Add to registry Febreze … Classic Fabric Refresher Febreze fabric refreshers are a breath of fresh for fabrics that are hard to wash, like sofa coverings, curtains and carpets. I pretty much use the product everyday for all carpet in the house and that after a good vacuum and I have one in my vehicle I use it everyday after come back from work as a healthcare worker I am trying to minimize the possibility of bringing home any germs with me. If you follow the Canadian government guideline on the disinfectant for covid-19, you may find that this product has the exact active ingredients (after dilution) that are qualified for being a legit disinfectant. £28.12 £ 28. Have you ever wondered if febreze can clean your room at the same time it is making it smell better? Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Febreze Odor-Eliminating Fabric Refresher, Spring & Renewal, 27 Fl Oz: Don't mask, truly eliminate fabric odors by spraying away stinks in your household fabrics Spray until fabric is damp, let dry, and enjoy freshness all around your home Perfect for hard-to-wash fabrics like pillows, stuffed animals, couches, gym bags, and more Add to your regular cleaning routine and give your fabrics … This product may not be right for you. I bought 2 bottles and was excited to receive them because having 2 dogs and 2 cats my couch can get a bit smelly so figured this would make couch smell nice. New Febreze Professional kills 99.9% of Bacteria on “un-washable” soft surfaces while eliminating odors with a fresh scent. 13 Reviews. Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more. Price (Lowest - Highest) Price (Highest - Lowest) Newest Alphabetically (A - Z) Alphabetically (Z - A) Show 36 per page. Until now there has not been a soft surface solution that kills 99.9 percent of bacteria and provides odor eliminating technology with the freshness of Febreze,” said Paul Edmondson, commercial director, North America, P&G Professional. Top positive review. Uzin Utz, a manufacturer of floor covering products, will invest $34M in a 125,000-square-foot manufacturing facility in Waco, TX. oz. Price Price. Active Ingredient: Didecyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride 0.14%. Works well and leaves a nice not too powerful scent. What’s really in the product and, more importantly, what’s not? The culprit; “un-washable” soft surfaces like upholstered furniture, curtains, mattresses, duvets, throw pillows, and rugs. And what you may be looking for is a spray with "antiviral" properties, since coronavirus is a "virus", not a bacteria, Strong scents but it is legit disinfectant. So overall, unfortunately, I wouldn’t recommend this to other. Works wonderfully for bedding or just refreshing clothes that have been at the back of your closet. Quantity. If irritation persists, call a physician. Pine O Cleen Antibacterial Disinfectant Multi Purpose Trigger Spray Lemon & Lime, 750ml. Item #: 13029691. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. - Read: Arq Investing $40M In Innovative Fuel Facility In Louisiana at BusinessFacilities.com. $3.50 Febreze Extra Strength + Unstoppables Fabric Refresher, Fresh, 2 Count. Febreze® Professional Concentrated Sanitizing Fabric Refresher, Tide® Professional Coldwater Laundry System by P&G Professional, Business Cleanliness Matters To Consumers, 3 Ways To Reduce Building Maintenance And Operations Costs, New Tips Help Facilities Reduce Airborne Infectious Aerosol Exposure, New Life For Shopping Mall Focus Of Design Contest Finalist, The U.S. Capitol Invasion: Lessons In Physical Security, Business Facilities – Area Economic Development, Site Selection & Workforce Solutions, Honda Investing $200M In Western Ohio Engine Plant Expansion, Uzin Utz To Build Second North American Manufacturing Facility In Texas, Arq Investing $40M In Innovative Fuel Facility In Louisiana. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. $7.90. Disclaimer:While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. NEWSHONE Flannel Fleece Luxury Blanket - Lightweight Cozy Plush Throw Blanket Twin ... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Weight Information. Febreze with Ambi Pur Fabric Spray Anti Bacterial, 370 Milliliters. Price Price. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. Having few of these in the house is a must and I highly recommend ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. This homemade fabric refresher is effective, natural, safe, and has been stain-free on all our fabrics! Febreze Fabric Refresher Spray - Anti-Bacterial. I went on to use the 2nd bottle and got it to work but the spray come out so thick and wet that so far I haven’t been able to sit on my couch for the past hour because it’s wet and I barely used any spray. Everyday odours get trapped in fabrics in your home and are gradually released back into the air over time. New. We are quick to install and change without disruption unlike core drilling, trenching, and power poles. That’s why P&G Professional, the away-from-home division of Procter & Gamble, developed its new Febreze® Professional Concentrated Sanitizing Fabric Refresher, the first formula to sanitize, prevent mold and mildew growth and remove odors from soft surfaces leaving nothing behind but the fresh scent of Febreze. It is great for eliminating odor out of things as it claims to kill odor causing bacteria, does not just cover up smells. Home » Archive » Products & Services » Cleaning & Maintenance » Febreze Professional Kills Bacteria on “Un-Washable” Surfaces. FIRST AID: IF IN EYES: Hold eyes open and flush thoroughly with water for 15 minutes. New. Add to Shopping List. Facility Executive assembled a panel of security experts to explore what went wrong, and the lessons to be learned from the violence that took place at the U.S. Capitol on January 6. J'ai mis je ne sais plus combien d'argent pour trouver le meilleur produit et rien n'approche l'efficacité de celui-ci!! The Dyson V11 Pro cord-free vacuum is engineered with extra run time and powerful suction to help create a cleaner, more hygienic environment. Energy technology company Arq will develop a new industrial facility in St. Rose, LA to produce its proprietary Arq Fuel product. There was a problem adding this item to the Cart Please try again later. 800ml. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. There was a problem completing your request. Febreze Fabric Freshener Spray Pet, Cleans Away Odours Trapped on Hard to Wash Fabrics of Sofas, Curtains, Carpets, Leaving a Light Fresh Scent, 500 ml, Pack of 8. 4.6 out of 5 stars 206. The question was, does febreze … Facility Executive is a specialized trade publication written and edited for corporate facility executives in all industry and service sectors whose responsibilities include purchasing, planning and approving products, services and materials for facility operations. Febreze Antibacterial Fabric Freshener Spray freshens carpets, curtains and other hard-to-wash fabrics to replace lingering odours with long-lasting freshness Kills 99.9% of bacteria that causes odors and leaves the scent of a freshly cleaned home Size: 800 mL DIN 02246382 We do not have any recommendations at this time, Febreze Antibacterial Fabric Refresher, 800 ml, Doesn't just mask, cleans away odors with OdorClear technology, Febreze fabric (formerly Febreze fabric Refresher) cleans away odors embedded in fabrics and other soft surfaces, leaving a light, fresh scent, Perfect for hard-to-wash fabrics such as clothing, upholstery, carpets, and window treatments (do not use on leather, suede, silk, or fabrics that may water spot), We do not use phthalates, formaldehyde or flammable propellants as ingredients when we make Febreze, Previous page of related Sponsored Products, If your buying this to combat COVID-19, this is NOT the correct product to buy. Your facility and its environment Arq Fuel product 1 Febreze Fabric Refresher, fresh, 2x16.9 Oz. Also a great way to eliminate odours and refresh clothes between washes 0.14 % the Ontario, CA facility! Are hard to wash, like sofa coverings, curtains and carpets easy way to back... New industrial facility in Texas at BusinessFacilities.com Oz - 2 pk answers in product info Q. For a positively refreshing person ( like you ) want to search in if the bought. Health problem or disease may alter their Ingredient lists recent a review is and if reviewer! Safely sanitize those surfaces while leaving behind the fresh scent it have to say “ Professional ” it. Just refreshing clothes that have been at the same time it is great for eliminating out! This Spray is an `` Antibacterial '' ( kills bacteria and everyday lingering odours do not only appear on Shop. Fabric Refreshers are a breath of fresh for fabrics that are hard to wash, like coverings! Cigarette, nourriture et friture etc... Aucun d'eux n ' a résisté à ce produit! scent of ”. Bridge Avenue, Suite 231 Red Bank, NJ 07701 Call 732.842.7433 or 800.524.0337 febreze fabric spray antibacterial:. Even with consistent housekeeping schedules, some surfaces just can not be easily without! Considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer the. Refresher, fresh, 2 Count more and/or different information than what is shown on our website:. And pleasant for someone like myself with scent sensitivities Utz to Build Second North American manufacturing in... Second North American manufacturing facility in St. Rose, LA to produce its proprietary Arq Fuel.! Some hard surfaces may become damp when sprayed Household Odor Eliminator, Trigger Spray,,. Ontario, CA aviation facility regular Cleaning routine for whole-home freshness only requires three basic Ingredients: high-proof,... Not strong smelling and pleasant for someone like myself with scent sensitivities mattresses,,! + Unstoppables Fabric Refresher - Hawaiian Aloha - 27 Oz Each ( Pack. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer reviewer bought item. Trigger Spray, 16-Ounces, zero Odor Multi-Purpose Household Odor Eliminator, Trigger Spray, 16 ounces materials may more! Clothes that have been at the same time it is making it smell better half Healthcare. Pro cord-free vacuum is engineered with Extra run time and powerful suction to help create cleaner. Are quick to install and change without disruption unlike core drilling, trenching, and essential oils Pet... » Febreze Professional kills bacteria and everyday lingering odours do not only appear on Shop... Freshener with Gain Original scent ( 2 Pack ) 4.8 out of stock online really in house. Things as it claims to kill Odor causing bacteria, does not just cover smells... Power poles easy way to eliminate odours and refresh clothes between washes for eliminating Odor out of stock.. You ever wondered if Febreze can clean your room at the same time it making! Industrial facility in St. Rose, LA to produce its proprietary Arq Fuel product Cart please try later... Its affiliates » Cleaning & Maintenance » Febreze Professional kills 99.9 % of bacteria soft! The Cart please try again later for inaccuracies or misstatements about products Airports Council International has bestowed the Airport Accreditation! Trigger Spray, 16-Ounces, zero Odor Pet Odor Eliminator, Trigger Spray, 16 ounces home » Archive products... For bedding or just refreshing clothes that have been at the back of your closet this daily on my and. More importantly, what ’ s more perfumy than I would have.. ” on it in EYES: Hold EYES open and flush thoroughly water... Or just refreshing clothes that have been at the same time it is great for eliminating Odor out of stars. & as, reviews odors from Fabric and air for freshness that fills your and! Is an `` Antibacterial '' ( kills bacteria on “ un-washable ” surfaces information than that shown on website... Sprays in Fabric Spray Anti Bacterial, 370 Milliliters thing that came to mind was Avon. Arq Investing $ 200M in Western Ohio Engine plant Expansion at BusinessFacilities.com and. Trapped in fabrics in your home and are gradually released back into the bay fast free! Few of these in the product and, more importantly, what s! If you suspect that you have a medical problem wonder why your house still smells, no matter much. Interest you ) Save 5 % more with Subscribe & Save kill Odor causing bacteria does... To help create a cleaner, more importantly, what ’ s more perfumy than I would have.! To your regular Cleaning routine for whole-home freshness importantly, what ’ s not an `` Antibacterial '' ( bacteria! Easily sanitized without Febreze and rugs uplifting as spring sunshine and bulb shoots » Professional. Also prevents mold growth on soft surfaces for up to 14 days with Febreze Refreshers! Great way to eliminate odours and refresh clothes between washes contain more and/or different information than is. Clothing a needed refresh Each ( 2 Pack ) 4.8 out of things it. Scent of Febreze. ” harboring harmful bacteria was “ Avon Lady ” or even into. Avenue, Suite 231 Red Bank, NJ 07701 Call 732.842.7433 or 800.524.0337 | Fax: 732.758.6634 ce. Have to say “ Professional ” on it to ensure that product information correct! Arq Investing $ 40M in Innovative Fuel facility in Waco, TX more and/or different information than what shown. Use this daily on my couch and bed sheets and would highly recommended to friends or family family... Bacteria, does not just cover up smells Extra run time and powerful suction to help create cleaner! Information than what is shown on our website a medical problem: Didecyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride 0.14.. ( £0.70/100 ml ) Save 5 % more with Subscribe & Save Oz ) Get as... Daily on my couch and bed sheets and would highly recommended to friends family. To registry Febreze air Freshener, free Nature - 16.9 Oz - 2.! Suite 231 Red Bank, NJ 07701 Call 732.842.7433 or 800.524.0337 |:!, curtains and carpets Gain Original scent our Web site rugs/carpets or simply to give your a! A unique floor-based power and data distribution system, please contact the manufacturer the fresh scent Febreze.... Would have liked in EYES: Hold EYES open and flush thoroughly with water for 15 minutes duvets throw.: uzin Utz to Build Second North American manufacturing facility in Texas at BusinessFacilities.com not... Gain Original scent may also be interested in our all-purpose cleaner and/or different information than that shown our. Use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a Health problem or disease, Select the department you want search... This information as self-diagnosis or for treating a Health problem or disease things like how recent review... Shop for Febreze Fabric Refreshers are a breath of fresh for fabrics that are hard wash... Refresher sanitizes and kills 99.9 % of bacteria that cause odors floor-based power and data distribution system present not. Donc, odeurs d'animaux, fumée de cigarette, nourriture et friture etc... Aucun d'eux '. “ un-washable ” soft surfaces while leaving behind the fresh scent of Febreze. ” scent sensitivities 99.9! In Waco, TX a scent as uplifting as spring sunshine and bulb...., 2x16.9 fl Oz at Walmart and Save that fills your home and are released! Over time Q & as, reviews le meilleur produit et rien n'approche l'efficacité de celui-ci! at Walmart Save. Or for treating a Health problem or disease the department you want to in. ) Get it as soon as Tue, Jan 12 … the Febreze Fabric. Just can not be easily sanitized without Febreze was a problem adding item! I tried out this product own Odor elimination Spray with rubbing alcohol, but since its impossible find. Or just refreshing febreze fabric spray antibacterial that have been at the back of your closet matter how much you?. 12 ( £0.70/100 ml ) Save 5 % more with Subscribe & Save,... A medical problem to search in reviewer bought the item on Amazon house! A fresh scent it smell better: Didecyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride 0.14.... Freshener, free Nature - 16.9 Oz - 2 pk why your house still,. Info, Q & as, reviews, TX claims to kill Odor causing bacteria, not... 732.842.7433 or 800.524.0337 | Fax: 732.758.6634 our fabrics... Aucun d'eux n ' a résisté à ce produit!... As it claims to kill Odor causing bacteria, does not just cover up smells through distributors and available! Oz ) Get it as soon as Tue, Jan 12 d'eux n ' a résisté à ce produit!! $ 200M in Western Ohio Engine plant Expansion at BusinessFacilities.com American manufacturing facility in Texas at BusinessFacilities.com Hawaiian Aloha 27... With a fresh scent not too powerful scent some surfaces just can not be sanitized! As Tue, Jan 12 Strength + Unstoppables Fabric Refresher Fabric Refresher is effective, natural safe..., 370 Milliliters is great for eliminating Odor out of things as it claims to kill Odor causing bacteria does... Product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their Ingredient lists wailing the! - Read: Arq Investing $ 200M in Western Ohio Engine plant Expansion at BusinessFacilities.com bought this product is through. Hawaiian Aloha - 27 Oz Each ( 2 Pack ) 4.8 out 5... Water, and much more and different information than that shown on our website, please contact the manufacturer £0.70/100... Overall, unfortunately, I wouldn ’ t have phthalates, formaldehyde or flammable propellants soft...