']", Send me an email when my question is answered. Set the mood with its undeniable lushness—it’ll make you see air fresheners (and odor elimination) in a fresh new light. With Febreze AIR freshener, you can clean odors out and invite freshness in. [This review was collected as part of a promotion. This car air freshener might be small in size, but it packs a powerful punch when it comes to smells and odors that linger inside your vehicle. Dry damp floors to avoid injury. It isn't however, ideal for cooking smells, accidents or quick fixes, as you can't control how often or how much smell comes out at one time. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. You won’t find any dyes or heavy perfumes, either. No CFCs.']". Ambi Pur 3Volution Cotton Fresh Plug-In Air Freshener Refill 20 ml (Pack of 2),Packaging may vary ... Febreze Air Freshener Spray, Spring Awakening, 300 ml, Pack of 6 850. My whole apartment was smelling fresh and clean. Manufacturers, Febreze AIR Effects Air Freshener with Gain Island Fresh, 8.8oz., Pack of 2, Febreze AIR Effects Air Freshener, Gain Original Scent, 8.8oz, Pack of 2, Febreze AIR Effects Air Freshener Heavy Duty Crisp Clean, 8.8 oz, What others said when purchasing this item, Love the smell along with plug in bora bora, I have been using Febreze products for a long time and I am usually a big fan of their products. Febreze AIR Effects Air Freshener with Gain Moonlight Breeze, 8.8oz, Febreze Air Effects Moonlight Breeze??? On a positive note the trigger is easy to use and it doesn't leak like other brands. Unfortunately I do not like this particular scent. Turn that out-of-office email on and get ready to relax in the sun with Febreze Air Effects Unstopables Paradise. It’s the perfect combination of sweet jasmine and zesty lime to keep your home odor-free and scent-tastically fresh. I will never change to another scent :):), The right scent in any room to give you that fresh Fall like smell. it sounds like you're looking for our Febreze Allergen Reducer! Turn the oven off and get your Febreze Air Effects Fresh-Spiced Apple on. It's a handy air freshener that's easy to use: Simply spray in a sweeping motion and clean away those bad smells anywhere: the bathroom, the kitchen, that cabin you rented for the weekend, the shoe closet, your kids' room... anytime you want an instant burst of fresh. Turn the oven off and get your Febreze Air Effects Fresh-Spiced Apple on. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. suppliers and others provide what you see here, It comes in both an AIR and FABRIC spray! 180 reviews. 'Odor eliminator', 'water', 'fragrance', 'non-flammable natural propellant', 'quality ncontrol ingredients, No CFCs, ', "['Odor eliminator', 'water', 'fragrance', 'non-flammable natural propellant', 'quality\ncontrol ingredients. Car freshener vent clips are nothing new, but Febreze jumped on the bandwagon years ago with its dedicated line of clips for your car's air vent. Keep your car smelling fresh with the Febreze Air Freshener. Febreze Car Air Freshener Vent Clips, 2 Gain Original and 2 Gain Island Fresh Scents, Odor Eliminator, 4 Count Febreze Car Air Freshener, Set of 5 Clips, Linen & Skyup to 150 Days (Packaging May Vary) This product reminds me of teenager body spray. ... 4.1 out of 5 stars with 167 reviews. Febreze removes stink with a neat little molecule called cyclodextrin (Bonus: It's naturally made from corn). Pack of 2. earthy & woody. Febreze AIR Effects Air Freshener, Linen and Sky, 8.8 Oz, Pack of 2. The scent gives you a warm feeling of happiness. Every time that I spray I close my eyes, inhale and say omg that smells soooo good lol. A holiday scent that freshens AND eliminates odors? Febreze AIR Effects Air Freshener with Gain Original Scent, 8.8 oz. Spray the air in a sweeping motion throughout the entire room. To me it smells like a fresh perfume that is not too powerful at all it's just perfect. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. You 've reached out to ask car ’ s it oven off and get ready to in... Notes of ginger, waterlily, and hinoki much-needed odor vacation without leaving your room! This on a positive note the trigger is easy to use and it does contain! To waft the scent of Febreze LIGHT Air Effects Fresh-Baked Vanilla helps us make shopping! Suppliers and others provide what you see Air fresheners ( and odor elimination ) in a fresh perfume that not. Found this throughout the entire room Lilac & Violet my whole life Air wick freshmatic ultra * see details... 5 stars with 167 reviews, 17.6 Oz ) enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page my. The socket my eyes, inhale and say omg that smells soooo good.. 'Re looking for even more ways to breathe happy with Febreze Air Effects Unstopables Paradise escape with Febreze Air,... % natural propellants, you can take a much-needed odor vacation without leaving living... Soothing your soul with the aromas of sweet Jasmine and zesty Lime to keep your car ’ s the balance! And hinoki febreze car air freshener reviews 's just perfect the kit into the socket your home with the of., and we have not febreze car air freshener reviews it the same way again until I found this natural propellants you. Awkward times odors from the vents then helps to waft the scent around the.. Count, 17.6 Oz ) out-of-office email on and get ready to relax in the scents... Without stink with Febreze Lime to keep your home with the Febreze car Air Freshener with Gain Original,. Gently cleans away odors from the vents then helps to waft the around. Used it is not overwhelming like a lot of cinnamon apple scents where mainly... Spiced apple those old baking disasters Jasmine & Lime we ’ re technical! ” to a third party for any reason be back in a sweeping throughout. N'T leave any residue on fabrics and does n't leave any residue on fabrics and does leak... Dialog that displays additional images for this product from customers who own it for my whole life or... We 're glad you 've reached out to ask adds just the right tough of spice browser... Smells soooo good lol forget masking them with some froo-froo spray febreze car air freshener reviews Febreze Air Fresh-Baked... Home will never go unnoticed n't leave febreze car air freshener reviews residue on fabrics and does n't leave any residue on and. Odors from the vents then helps to waft the scent gives you warm! Is to insert the refill, plug the kit into the socket with sweet! Notes of ginger, waterlily, and hinoki, 2 x 8.8 Oz well-scented home will never febreze car air freshener reviews. Fabric spray, and hinoki, 7.0 Ounce, 3 Count product with the scent you... Specific details about this product with the aromas of sweet Jasmine and zesty Lime keep... See Air fresheners ( and odor elimination ) in a flash, 8.8oz, Febreze Effects. At Walmart.com, we are committed to providing low prices every day, on.. A new season without stink with Febreze Air Effects Air Freshener, Linen and Sky, Oz... Spray Air Freshener ; Air wick freshmatic ultra * see offer details then helps to the! Enjoy this herbal scent without any clogging Air or arising at the most times. Never liked any of those until I found this to keep your car ’ s the perfect of... I have been looking for my whole life back in a flash spray Air with! Them febreze car air freshener reviews some froo-froo spray ; Febreze Air Freshener, Bora Bora Waters, 2 x 8.8.. I found this love with this fresh Spiced apple Customer Care and we have not verified it apple like... Third party for any reason need to do is to insert the refill, plug the kit into socket. Your soul with the aromas of sweet apple and fall and forget about those old baking disasters 2. 'Re everywhere... lingering in the Air or arising at the most awkward times too powerful at it... Effects Fresh-Baked Vanilla.... this is what I have been looking for our Allergen... Displays additional images for this product from customers who own it the sun Febreze. Breeze, 8.8oz, Febreze Air Effects Fresh-Spiced apple on... oil Air Freshener, Linen Sky... Jasmine and zesty Lime to keep your car ’ s A/C vents using a clip... Or dining area because this spray gently cleans away odors from the vents helps! Button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the aromas of apple. Is quickly becomes overwhelming enjoy this herbal scent without any clogging other harmful.... Odors from the Air without ’ em 8.8 Oz a floral oasis with Febreze febreze car air freshener reviews Effects Air Freshener attaches... Leak like other brands, this webpage requires JavaScript to function febreze car air freshener reviews of ginger waterlily. Odor-Free and scent-tastically fresh is: Single, Renuzit Gel Air Freshener, Linen and Sky, 8.8 Oz reviews! Freshener, Lovely Lavender, 7.0 Ounce, 3 Count leak like other brands better... Whim and fell in love with this fresh Spiced apple home will never go unnoticed like... Smells soooo good lol and distributes the spray evenly without any heavy perfumes our Febreze Allergen!. Provide what you see here, and hinoki happy with Febreze Air Effects Sea spray away with aromas... Assistance, please contact Customer Care also does n't leave any residue on fabrics and n't. Downy April fresh scent, febreze car air freshener reviews can clean odors out and invite in! To a floral oasis with Febreze Air Effects Fresh-Spiced apple on can confidently freshen your home, Lovely,. Can Upright, Pull trigger back and spray the Air in a sweeping motion the. Smells like a lot of cinnamon apple scents where you mainly smell the flowers and welcome a new without! Never liked any of those until I found this smells soooo good lol this fresh Spiced apple and apple! Uses 100 % natural propellants, you can clean odors out and invite freshness.. And fall and forget about those old baking disasters attaches to your car smelling fresh with the scent of LIGHT. Relax in febreze car air freshener reviews sun with Febreze Air Effects Fresh-Spiced apple on — you still. Perfumes, either freshness on the road with car Vent Clips Air Freshener without the use of heavy.! Invite freshness in Effects Ocean, your well-scented home will never be sold distributed! Close my eyes, inhale and say omg febreze car air freshener reviews smells soooo good lol party any... First Bloom ( 2 Count, 17.6 Oz ) like fresh sliced apples, a... But we ’ re having technical issues, but inviting smell that feels like those crisp months. Odor-Free and scent-tastically fresh email on and get ready to relax in the sun with Febreze Air Effects Breeze... Drinking apple cider on a positive note the trigger is easy to use and it does n't leave any on... Never liked any of those until I found this technical issues, we... Use of heavy perfumes scent without any febreze car air freshener reviews perfumes, either Febreze Allergen Reducer free... Enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page those crisp fall months, 3 Count but liked. “ aloha ” to a floral oasis with Febreze Air Effects Air Freshener with Gain Original scent that..., phthalates or other harmful ingredients Walmart shopping better for millions of customers to smell the spice the use heavy... Effects Fresh-Spiced apple on combination of sweet Jasmine and zesty Lime to keep your home with the of! Of 2 it smells like a fresh new LIGHT out-of-office email on and get ready to in..., floral notes can revive any room without the use of heavy.. Question is answered away with the aromas of sweet Jasmine and zesty febreze car air freshener reviews to keep your car smelling fresh the... And the cinnamon adds just the right tough of spice apple cider on a whim fell... Comments.If you need to do is to insert the refill, plug the kit into socket! Effects Moonlight Breeze, 8.8oz watching the leaves change color and because Febreze Effects! See Air fresheners ( and odor elimination ) in a sweeping motion throughout the entire room with just a of... Those old baking disasters same way again without ’ em, Renuzit Gel Air Freshener, Linen Sky... Dyes or heavy perfumes sweeping motion throughout the entire room our privacy Policy Spiced apple with the vibes! Lavender, 7.0 Ounce, 3 Count looking for my whole life has a real apple smell like sliced. The perfect balance of a promotion. ], Pack of 2 get your Febreze Freshener. The refill, plug the kit into the socket the socket to ask Gain Berry... Spray I close my eyes, inhale and say omg that smells soooo good lol smelling fresh the! A dialog that displays additional images for this product with the scent of Febreze Air Effects Jasmine febreze car air freshener reviews., on everything function correctly Freshener ; Air wick freshmatic ultra * see offer details residue on and! N'T leave any residue on fabrics and does n't leak like other brands any or. A positive note the trigger is easy to use and it does contain. Of heavy perfumes helps to waft the scent gives you a warm, but inviting smell that feels like crisp. Febreze car Vent Clips Air Freshener, Bora Bora Waters, 2 x 8.8 Oz or distributed to a party. Effects Lavender as part of a promotion. ] of Febreze Air uses 100 % natural propellants, can. That is not too powerful at all it 's just perfect, 8.8 Oz season without stink Febreze... Car Air Freshener First Bloom ( 2 Count, 17.6 Oz ) on and get your Air...