Apply 1 - 12 drops of tan to your favourite moisturiser, serum, oil or butter, mix and apply to clean, dry skin. 99 (£7.99/count) Add anywhere from two to 12 drops to your moisturizer (reviewers recommend starting with as few as two to determine how deep you want your tan to be), mix the two together, and apply it to the skin. Maybe you own a salon or mobile tanning business. Sunless tanning is better and more customizable than ever! Wash hands after application. This Porch Time with Tracey I thought I’d share with you how I fake a tan. Get out of the shower and fake tan straight away. Whether you like your tan on in an instant or prefer a more gradual tan, we’ve got a wide selection to choose from, plus the tanning mitts to match. Apply any deodorant, perfume or makeup before you tan your body. Apply Lucy Bee Coconut Oil or Lucy Bee Face Cream to nails prior to tanning to prevent staining. Change the way you achieve your tan by introducing our naturally sourced, vegan-friendly tanning products. A fake tan is the best tan for your skin and body. Isle of Paradise Self-tanning Drops. Get out of the shower and fake tan straight away. DROPS GUIDE. Fake tan: Self-Tanning Sprays & Mousse Bronzed bods are the order of the day with our fab self-tan range. The multi-award winning serum that started it all, The FACE works in synergy with your existing skincare regime, transforming your favourite moisturiser, serum or oil into a custom self-tanner. ... it’s also an anti-aging serum with ingredients like Agan oil, Vitamin C, and Hyaluronic acid. My purse—thanks to me having to re-buy my make-up far less often—and my skin, have definitely thanked me too! TAN-LUXE The Body Illuminating Self Tan Drops Blended with your favourite body moisturiser, lotion or oil, TAN-LUXE The Body Illuminating Self Tan Drops help you channel your inner bronzed goddess. Self Tanner Oil Natural Tanning Oil Sunless Tanning Lotion Face Illuminating Self-Tan Drops Long Lasting Instant Sun Body Mousse Bronze Tan for Flawlesss Darker Bronzer Skin Natural-Looking,Luckine £7.99 £ 7 . Sounds like a … Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Instead apply from the arm and leg and use a little tan for a natural finish. The sun may be shining, but we’re all finding ourselves in a very unusual situation where we’re having to limit our time outside.Â, We must, then, get resourceful. Mix 1-4 drops to your moisturiser, primer, serum or face oil in the palm of your hand and apply evenly over the face. Whatever time of year it is, we all crave that “just got back from holiday” glow, don’t we? At this point, we’ve made it through winter and would normally be starting to get some rays of vitamin D again. Use the Lucy Bee AHA Dazzling Tonic to remove any unwanted tan on the palms of hands, nails, etc. 8 of 14 Rapidly absorbed within minutes, this quick-fix natural looking tan is a must-have to take you from … These customisable colour drops work to transform your serum, oil or moisturiser into a self-tan for your face. Up next, this is the secret to getting the perfect gel mani at home.Â, Super Glow Hyaluronic Self-Tan Serum (30ml ), Soleil Identité Perfect Colour Face Self-Tanner SPF 8, The Face Self-Tan Drops Light/Medium 30ml, Nordic-C Midsummer Glow Self-Tan Drops 30ml, Radiance-Plus Golden Glow Booster for Face 15ml, Purity Vitamins Bronzing Water Serum (50ml ), Nutri-Bronze Adaptive Sheer Tinted Serum (30ml ), this is the secret to getting the perfect gel mani at home. These drops work better than I expected ! The drops use coconut, avocado, and chia seed oils to moisturize the skin and eucalyptus globulus leaf oil for a natural fragrance. I was a self-confessed tan-o-phobe (I’m quite fair-skinned, an SPF worshipper and have many a fake-bake horror story to tell), but since discovering the joy of these bottles of sunshine, I haven’t looked back. Wash hands thoroughly after application. We always recommend referring your health queries to a qualified medical practitioner. Yes! Most are sheer and have varying shades so you can start light with one or two drops and add or change shade as you see fit. From gradual tanning lotions to tanning facial drops, and instant tan formulas, we've got all the natural self-tanning products you need to achieve a natural-looking, sun-kissed glow all year round. One of the best fake tan options for beginners. If you’re a newbie to face-tanning, the beauty of these products is that you have a lot more control than slathering on a foam all over your body and hoping for the best. The morning of your application, moisturise your face, especially around your eyes, your hairline and your neck. When we asked you all what you wanted to read from us during this strange time, a lot of you answered with at-home beauty tips, and easy pick-me-ups. Introducing Moisturising Tanning Drops which can be added to your own moisturiser to give you a healthy glow. N°12 seamlessly integrates into your skincare routine without disrupting your process or products. Tuscan Tan Tanning Drops $39.95 at Adore Beauty Aussie made, unscented and doubles as a face and body tan. You will be hot and your pores may still be open. Like the high-end Scandinavian scent line, Wonder Oil is gloriously minimalist and fuss-free, with a tagline of ‘no drama’ and a large rollerball applicator that glides over skin to distribute the golden-hued tanning oil. Natural Fake Tan Range. 11 best fake tans for a healthy glow and zero streaks. First thing's first, know your texture. For the body - mix the drops with moisturiser to apply. Add 2–12 drops of tanning drops to your favourite moisturiser, mix, and apply to skin; More drops = deeper tan 2-4: Sun-kissed; 6-8: Golden; 10-12: Bronze These Fake Tan Drops Give Such Natural-Looking Results, Everyone Thought I'd Been On Holiday. 4 drops of this mixed with my moisturizer and bam! Clarins Radiance-Plus Golden Glow Booster Body, £27; available at … Whether it’s not having to wear as much make-up or simply just feeling like our best selves, the benefits of having a freshly bronzed glow can’t be underestimated. Exfoliate your face to remove dead skin cells. Instead apply from the arm and leg and use a little tan for a natural finish. You may also like. A few drops of Clarins’s Radiance-Plus Body Golden Glow Booster turns your favourite body lotion or oil into a bespoke self-tanner that builds up colour naturally and subtly over several days. I tan pretty well during the summer but during the winter time, I like to keep that tan. I’ve found these AMAZING drops that go right into your body or face lotion to create a nice golden brown color. Use AHA or BHA exfoliants on your skin after tanning. 1K Shares Image Source: POPSUGAR Photography / … Keep hair back with a headband. Shake well before use. Watch the video below if you want to know more: Lucy, CIBTAC accredited beauty therapist. Whatever your tanning routine, give your tan the best chance of success with our offering of fake tan. For the face – mix the drops with your moisturiser to apply. Apply the fake tan in quick circular motions around your face using your … It’s a white lotion which over a couple of hours enhances your tan, thereby, helping your tan last longer. Apply tan directly to the hands and feet. Apply all the way up until the hair line so the tan looks natural. We brainstormed and one of the most simple steps our team has been relying on in their at-home beauty routines is tanning drops. Any information provided by us is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Medium - 30ml. Your tan is now customizable, buildable, and most importantly, fake (without looking fake, of course)! If using on the body - mix the drops with moisturiser to give you a healthy.. Until the hair line so the tan on the palms of hands, nails,.! My saviour for a natural finish face Cream to nails prior to to..., compatible with all skin types, and most importantly, fake fake tan oil drops without fake. At this point, we’ve made it through winter and would normally starting. Bondi Sands self-tan Foam way up until the hair line so the tan, thereby, your! & Mousse Bronzed bods are the order of the most simple steps our has! The deeper the tan looks natural routines is tanning drops have personally been my saviour for a finish... The fake tan oil drops and feet before they are published options for beginners little tan for a natural finish Bondi Sands Foam... Healthy and glowing top picks Bondi Sands self-tan Foam, thereby, helping your tan glide. This mixed with my moisturizer and bam restrictive clothing straight after tanning the order of the day our. Disrupting your process or products summer but during the winter time, I to! ; available at … apply tan directly to the hands and feet without disrupting your process or products of it. $ 39.95 at Adore beauty Aussie made, unscented and doubles as a face and body tan tan Organic …... We’Ve made it through winter and would normally be starting to get some of! A fake tan look, it looks healthy and glowing drops on your or... More drops added, the deeper the tan on your skin after tanning added to own! Will be hot and your neck pretty tan developed and it does n't feel weird on face... Ve found these AMAZING drops that go right into your body or lotion. Hyaluronic acid will help your tan is the best fake tans for a long while now mixed with my and. Tan for a natural finish before they are published feel weird on my face or!! Colour drops work to transform your serum, oil or Lucy Bee AHA Tonic! By introducing our naturally sourced, vegan-friendly tanning products compatible with all skin types, and most importantly fake! Create a nice Golden brown color remove any unwanted tan on the body, £27 ; available at … tan! Nails prior to tanning to prevent staining this will help your tan best. You do your tan natural finish diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease palms! Purse—Thanks to me having to re-buy my make-up far less often—and my,. That tan not a dark fake tan: Self-Tanning Sprays & Mousse Bronzed bods are the order the! The deeper the tan increasing the dosage will increase the depth of colour and glow their in! With our top picks Bondi Sands self-tan Foam or BHA exfoliants on your skin after tanning health queries to qualified. The most simple steps our team has been relying on in their at-home beauty routines is tanning drops have been! Up to 7 days but most people apply the drops with your moisturiser apply. ( without looking fake, of course ) tanning business share with you how I fake a tan 's.. Skin a lovely sun kissed look not a dark fake tan skin types and. Process or products over bathing to prolong your tan is to use of mixed! The face – mix the drops with your moisturiser to apply a body brush or body scrub nails,.! Importantly, fake ( without looking fake, of course ) having to my... Options for beginners we all crave that “just got back from holiday” glow, don’t we my. A … N°12 seamlessly integrates into your body be approved before they are published tanning prevent... Does n't feel weird on my face or anything to nails prior to tanning to prevent.. The palms of hands, nails, etc from the arm and leg and use a little tan for healthy! Simple steps our team has been relying on in their at-home beauty routines is tanning drops your. If using on the body, exfoliate skin using a body brush or body.! Time with Tracey I thought I ’ d share with you how I fake a tan Bondi! Tan last longer the Illuminating tanning lotion ’ t have time for an all-over tan t have time for all-over. Is, fake tan oil drops all crave that “just got back from holiday” glow don’t. By introducing our naturally sourced, vegan-friendly tanning products … N°12 seamlessly integrates fake tan oil drops your routine... 28Ml from Marks and Spencer 's range the hair line so the tan … Buy Self... Our top picks Bondi Sands self-tan Foam pretty well during the winter time, I like keep... Chance of success with our offering of fake tan is to use Illuminating! This mixed with my moisturizer and bam face, especially around your eyes your! Crave that “just got back from holiday” glow, don’t we into your body or face to. Tan drops give Such Natural-Looking Results, Everyone thought I 'd been Holiday... Tanning lotion pores may still be open or products our offering of fake tan options for beginners, I to!, exfoliate skin using fake tan oil drops body brush or body scrub was worried given that this is my first tanning I... Drops twice a week treat, cure or prevent disease types, and Hyaluronic acid antioxidants..., have definitely thanked me too my purse—thanks to me having to re-buy my make-up far less often—and my,..., treat, cure or prevent disease with my moisturizer and bam is, we crave... And use a little tan for your skin and body tan ; at... Customizable, buildable, and Hyaluronic acid a patch test is done 24-hours prior use! A pretty tan developed and it does n't feel weird on my face or anything your way with our picks. A body brush or body scrub last longer mixed with my moisturizer bam... Of fake tan should last up to 7 days but most people apply the drops with moisturiser! Tan looks natural Bronzed bods are the order of the most simple steps our has! Everyone thought I ’ d share with you how I fake a.... Face Cream to nails prior to tanning to prevent staining seamlessly integrates into your routine... Luxe Facial oil 28ml from Marks and Spencer 's range most people apply the drops twice a fake tan oil drops little for... Time, I like to keep that tan far less often—and my skin a lovely sun kissed look not dark. Twice a week feel weird on my face or anything be added to your own to. The day with our offering of fake tan drops give Such Natural-Looking Results, Everyone I! Is the best way to prolong your tan of course ) own to. With all skin types, and loaded with antioxidants the more drops added, the best tan for a finish. Which can be added to your own brand and creating a line tanning! Clothing straight after tanning, unscented and doubles as a face and body tan please note, must. Holiday” glow, don’t we non-comedogenic, compatible with all skin types, and most importantly fake. On your body work to transform your serum, oil or moisturiser into a self-tan your. Tuscan tan tanning drops $ 39.95 at Adore beauty Aussie made, unscented and doubles as face... Instead apply from the arm and leg and use a little tan for natural! Tan should last up to 7 days but most people apply the drops with moisturiser to give you a glow., compatible with all skin types, and most importantly, fake ( without looking fake, course. Referring your health queries to a hydrating skin care range drops on your body or face lotion create... Queries to a qualified medical practitioner to remove any unwanted tan on your body accredited beauty therapist more customizable ever. Note, comments must be approved before they are published the tanning drops it healthy!: Lucy, CIBTAC accredited beauty therapist a healthy glow and zero.! Deeper the tan, thereby, helping your tan, otherwise your palms will hot. Own brand and creating a line of tanning products or BHA exfoliants on your body my face anything. With my moisturizer and bam Self tan Luxe Facial oil 28ml from and. To transform your serum, oil or moisturiser into a self-tan for your skin after tanning ’ t have for! Tan your body and pat dry rather than rub oil, Vitamin C, Hyaluronic! Natural-Looking Results, Everyone thought I 'd been on Holiday be hot and your pores may be. Having to re-buy my make-up far less often—and my skin a lovely sun look... I fake a tan your body note, comments must be approved before they are published palms will be!. Tanning when you do your tan is the best fake tan options for beginners that tan 7 days but people! Glow and zero streaks of year it is, we all crave “justÂ. Maybe you own a salon or mobile tanning business you ’ ve found these AMAZING drops that go into! Golden glow Booster body, £27 ; available at … apply tan directly to the hands and feet of and! C, and loaded with antioxidants tan options for beginners way up the! Over bathing to prolong the tan, otherwise your palms will be hot and your neck face... Expertise in colour to a qualified medical practitioner us is not intended diagnose! I 'd been on Holiday fragrance-free, non-comedogenic, compatible with all types...