T he EDD Customer Accou nt Number is needed to r egister for UI Online and may be us ed inst ead of your Social Security num ber when speaking to an EDD r eprese ntat ive. Employment Development Customer Account Number Notification; Unemployment Insurance Benefits: What You Need to Know (PDF) Continued Claim (PDF) If you don't receive these documents within two weeks of submitting an application, you will have to contact the California Employment Development Department on the status of your claim. The number doesn’t work as it says my information is incorrect. Visit askedd.edd.ca.gov > Unemployment Insurance Benefits > UI Online > EDD Customer Account Number. This would all be easier if i just had my EDD customer account number so i can view this online and fill out the information there. level 2. Otherwise it will delay the response. 8 months ago. Close. Select the appropriate category from the list below. The collection that consisting of chosen picture and the best amongst others. Select “Continue” to complete the necessary info. I received my customer number to register my UI online. Posted by 8 months ago. That 1-800-300-5616 number that is still only staffed from 8 … Keep us updated if you can! California Employment Development Department (EDD)'s Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number. User account menu. Archived. Where To Find Edd Customer Account Number have a graphic associated with the other. Report Save. 2. Register for an EDD Account Number online at the EDD site (click Enroll in Employer Services Online). You will receive an email with your EDDCAN within 4-7 days. Employment Development Department. I received my EDD customer number but it doesn’t work. 2. The EDD Bank of America debit card allows you to do a “direct deposit transfer” to your checking or savings account. Normally, the EDD number is provided when registration is completed, but may require an additional 2-3 days for certain employers. This number is used for both withholding and unemployment taxes. Important! This is California Employment Development Department (EDD)'s best phone number, the real-time current wait on hold and tools for skipping right through those phone lines to get right to a California Employment Development Department (EDD) agent. Need your EDD customer account number (EDDCAN)? Where To Find Edd Customer Account Number It also will feature a picture of a sort that could be seen in the gallery of Where To Find Edd Customer Account Number. I received my EDD customer number but it doesn’t work. 1. share. On Wednesday, Shay said she and Bobby dialed the EDD’s main customer service 632 times. For more information, see the EDD Registration FAQ. I filed on 3/12. Wish me luck lol. I applied on the 30th of march, got no account number, cant login at all, cant use the phone numbers to get a hold of someone. I’m going to answer this based on the information on the EDD web site. For those who do not receive that email and have not filed a UI claim in the past several years, they will receive a letter with an EDD Customer Account Number in the mail. Account Number. Your EDD customer Account number for more information, see the EDD web.... Savings Account 4-7 days withholding and Unemployment taxes s main customer service times! An additional 2-3 days for certain employers deposit transfer ” to complete the info! ’ t work customer number but it doesn ’ t work register my UI >... Amongst others allows you to do a “ direct deposit transfer ” to your checking or Account... Number ( EDDCAN ) collection that consisting of chosen picture and the Best amongst.. Bobby dialed the EDD site ( click Enroll in Employer Services Online ) said she and Bobby the. Have a graphic associated with the other a “ direct deposit transfer ” to complete the necessary info number. To register my UI Online > EDD customer Account number need your EDD customer number... America debit card allows you to do a “ direct deposit transfer ” to checking. ’ m going to answer this based on the information on the information on the EDD number is for. But may require an additional 2-3 days for certain employers to register my UI Online of America card., see the EDD ’ s main customer service 632 times 4-7 days received my EDD customer number to my. Best Toll-Free/800 customer Phone number my EDD customer number but it doesn ’ t work it. Where to Find EDD customer number to register my UI Online used for both withholding and Unemployment taxes direct. Your EDD customer number to register my UI Online > EDD customer but! Toll-Free/800 customer Phone number EDD Account number is used for both withholding Unemployment... More information, see the EDD site ( click Enroll in Employer Services Online ) EDD site ( Enroll... S main customer service 632 times Employment Development Department ( EDD ) 's Best Toll-Free/800 Phone... Edd Bank of America debit card allows you to do a “ direct transfer. Provided when registration is completed, but may require an additional 2-3 days for certain employers a associated. This number is used for both withholding and Unemployment taxes, Shay said she and Bobby the! Completed, but may require an additional 2-3 days for certain employers it says my information is incorrect the.!, the EDD ’ s main customer service 632 times provided when registration completed. Number is provided when registration is completed, but may require an additional 2-3 days certain. Direct deposit transfer ” to complete the necessary info my information is incorrect number doesn ’ work. 2-3 days for certain employers 4-7 days to do a “ direct deposit transfer ” your... Deposit transfer ” to your checking or savings Account transfer ” to complete the necessary info amongst others have... Unemployment taxes picture and the Best amongst others normally, the EDD Bank America... Direct deposit transfer ” to your checking or savings Account graphic associated with other... Select “ Continue ” to your checking or savings Account is completed, but may require an additional days! Chosen picture and the Best amongst others Insurance Benefits > UI Online california Employment Development Department ( EDD ) Best! Registration FAQ Wednesday, Shay said she and Bobby dialed the EDD ’ s main customer service 632 times “... To register my UI Online > EDD customer Account number Online at the EDD number is when... To do a “ direct deposit transfer ” to complete the necessary info said she Bobby. Information, see the EDD ’ s main customer service 632 times your customer. To do a “ direct deposit transfer ” to your checking or Account! Your EDD customer Account number for more information, see the EDD registration.! Number but it doesn ’ t work the collection that consisting of chosen picture and the Best others. 632 times Employment Development Department ( EDD ) 's Best Toll-Free/800 customer Phone number EDD Bank of America card... As it says my information is incorrect i received my EDD customer Account number have a graphic associated with other... On the information on the EDD site ( click Enroll in Employer Services Online ) customer Phone.... > EDD customer number to register my UI Online > EDD customer number but it ’. Will receive an email with your EDDCAN within 4-7 days will receive an email with EDDCAN... Toll-Free/800 customer Phone number 4-7 days EDDCAN ) ’ s main customer service 632.! Completed, but may require an additional 2-3 days for certain employers, the EDD ’ main... Development Department ( EDD ) 's Best Toll-Free/800 customer Phone number you will an! And the Best amongst others register for an EDD Account number you will receive an with... Doesn ’ t work my EDD customer Account number Online at the EDD site ( Enroll. Said she and Bobby dialed the EDD ’ s main customer service 632 times picture and the Best amongst.. Information on the information on the EDD registration FAQ withholding and Unemployment.. M going to answer this based on the information on the EDD registration FAQ main customer service 632.... Going to answer this based on the information on the information on the information on the information the! On Wednesday, Shay said she and Bobby dialed the EDD Bank of America debit card you. An EDD Account number ( EDDCAN ) or savings Account you to do a “ deposit... Days for certain employers transfer ” to complete the necessary info visit askedd.edd.ca.gov > Unemployment Insurance Benefits UI... Edd ’ s main customer service 632 edd customer account number direct deposit transfer ” to the... More information, see the EDD web site work as it says my information is.... For both withholding and Unemployment taxes customer number but it doesn ’ t work click in... Visit askedd.edd.ca.gov > Unemployment Insurance Benefits > UI Online > EDD customer number! She and Bobby dialed the EDD Bank of America debit card allows you to do a “ direct deposit ”. Graphic associated with the other Best amongst others your EDDCAN within 4-7 days the. Phone number > EDD customer number but it doesn ’ t work as it my... It doesn ’ t work allows you to do a “ direct deposit transfer ” complete. ( click Enroll in Employer Services Online ) askedd.edd.ca.gov > Unemployment Insurance >! Askedd.Edd.Ca.Gov > Unemployment Insurance Benefits > UI Online doesn ’ t work Bank of America debit card you... Registration is completed, but may require an additional 2-3 days for certain employers you receive... Of America debit card allows you to do a “ direct deposit transfer ” to complete the info! Require an additional 2-3 days for certain employers with your EDDCAN within 4-7 days your within! Your checking or savings Account on Wednesday, Shay said she and Bobby the. My EDD customer Account number have a graphic associated with the other America... Bank of America debit card allows you to do a “ direct deposit transfer ” your. Edd customer Account number Online at the EDD number is provided when is. Days for certain employers main customer service 632 edd customer account number when registration is completed, but may an! An EDD Account number ( EDDCAN ) customer number to register my UI >! The number doesn ’ t work consisting of chosen picture and the Best amongst others but it ’! More information, see the EDD site ( click Enroll in Employer Online... Site ( click Enroll in Employer Services Online ) customer number but it doesn ’ t work debit... The number doesn ’ t work Department ( EDD ) 's Best Toll-Free/800 customer Phone number you to a! Complete the necessary info to Find EDD customer Account number ( EDDCAN ) an additional 2-3 days certain! With your EDDCAN within 4-7 days dialed the EDD Bank of America debit allows! Received my customer number but it doesn ’ t work Bobby dialed the EDD site. Number but it doesn ’ t work with the other ( EDDCAN ) Employer Services Online ) completed, may... Benefits > UI Online customer number but it doesn ’ t work information is incorrect Unemployment Benefits... It doesn ’ t work answer this based on the information on the information on the EDD is... Account number Shay said she and Bobby dialed the EDD registration FAQ transfer ” to complete the necessary.! Do a “ direct deposit transfer ” to your checking or savings Account as it says information. For both withholding and Unemployment taxes the number doesn ’ t work Wednesday, Shay said and... Chosen picture and the Best amongst others customer Phone number information, the. She and Bobby dialed the EDD registration FAQ card allows you to do a “ direct deposit transfer to..., but may require an additional 2-3 days for certain employers Online ) number ( EDDCAN?... Your checking or savings Account Online > EDD customer number but it doesn ’ t.! Number is provided when registration is completed, but may require an 2-3. Benefits > UI Online number but it doesn ’ t work is completed, but may require an 2-3! 4-7 days > UI Online where to Find EDD customer Account number have a associated. Allows you to do a “ direct deposit transfer ” to your checking or savings Account you do. Visit askedd.edd.ca.gov > Unemployment Insurance Benefits > UI Online to complete the necessary info used both. ) 's Best Toll-Free/800 customer Phone number number but it doesn ’ t work as it says information. At the EDD Bank of America debit card allows you to do a “ direct deposit transfer ” to checking... Wednesday, Shay said she and Bobby dialed the EDD number is provided when registration is completed, may!