I don't mind if they are only providing 1 year warranty but don't fool your customers by a wording game. Fiancee gets plenty of compliments on how beautiful her ring looks. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. This means that they only offer gold; They have search filters which seem to be limited in many options; When it comes to international shipping, they charge prices; Final verdict. They laser soldered them together, and I have not had a problem. The P/E ratio of Charles & Colvard, Ltd. is -7.00, which means that its earnings are negative and its P/E ratio cannot be compared to companies with positive earnings. I would have purchased a diamond but after looking at the quality and price difference between gems the decision to go with Moissanite made sense. Charles & Colvard is a well-known women's jewelry store which competes against other women's jewelry stores like Zales, Kay Jewelers and Pandora. What is the diffrence between dew and fire, Sitejabber’s sole mission is to increase online transparency for consumers and businesses, Sitejabber has helped over 100M consumers make better purchasing decisions online, Suspicious reviews are flagged by our algorithms, moderators, and community members. To find more information about reviews and trust on Sitejabber.com please visit. 58 were here. But where can you find the best one for you? This company has excellent customer service. Looks amazing. Reviews from Charles & Colvard employees about Charles & Colvard culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. People are getting ripped off by this company, Charles & Colvard, that is going out of business and needs to move all of this fake garbage through dirty dealers and stores that are ripping off the public. Absolutely magnificent. I called after I ordered my ring to change the size and they were able to pull the order quickly before it shipped out and made the correction. Charles and Colvard Overview. - 9628886 Amazing product, super happy. Charles & Colvard had been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 1998, holds an A plus rating, and an average of just under four and a half out of five stars based upon one hundred and eighty customer reviews on SiteJabber. What is EnjoyThe Wood? They quickly gained recognition for their high quality and unique jewelry designs.What really sets Charles and Colvard apart is that they were the Charles & Colvard has 68 reviews with an overall consumer score of 4.1 out of 5.0. I remarried 8 months ago in Kauai and presented by beautiful 1.5 cart moissanite gem stone that I had placed in keep sake ring. I bought a ring for an engagement however my fiance did not like the ring style that I picked on the website. … Moissanite is not inexpensive, but certainly not as costly as diamonds in a comparative size. Consumers satisfied with Charles & Colvard most frequently mention customer service, engagement ring and real diamonds. I think moissanite looks amazing, I bought stellarit moissanite and it looks fantastics on my engagement ring. Maybe you will find these MoissaniteCo reviews useful. Earnings for Charles & Colvard, Ltd. are expected to grow by 66.67% in the coming year, from $0.06 to $0.10 per share. Since i opened the package so late i was not able to return the pendent. Stuck between my wife and the bill, you know I chose to pay it. Each moissanite stone is backed by our limited lifetime warranty. This is an incredible product. Charles & Colvard is the original pioneer of lab-created moissanite, a rare gemstone formed from silicon carbide. i just placed a pretty big order, this would be highly disappointing... my order contained a forever brilliant ring and regular moissanite necklace. View the latest customer reviews from customers of Charlesandcolvard.com. Sign up to receive updates on the latest styles and exclusive offers – right in your inbox! It was received when i was in the hospital with pneumonia it took a month to recover, that's when i got to finally open the package. Cons of Charles and Colvard. The Ultimate Coronavirus Consumer Resource Guide: Avoid Scams and Shop Smarter, We’re in this together! The company employs 63 people full-time, and generated … Charles & Colvard has a consumer rating of 4.42 stars from 185 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Hi David, UPDATE -- Moissy stone, YES! 20 Charles & Colvard reviews. Is the moissanite from charles winston the same quality as charles & colvard and where is it manufactured? I purchased a necklace. Cannot go wrong with moissanite. Charles & Colvard, Ltd. is the original ... BBB asks third parties who publish complaints, reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the information provided is accurate. Thanks you for great service and products. I did some research and shopping and was very disappointed at the department store's supposed 50% off sales. th diamond looks great after 2 years but the chips are dull and fake looking. My Forever Brilliant floating pendant is lovely, but too much of the time it flops forward so the gem isn't facing out. i can't seem to commit to purchasing because the quality seems to be inconsistent and the thought of being one of the loose stone purchasers is frighting considering the reported evasive customer service when there's a problem. Charles & Colvard ranks 9th among Diamond sites. We live by the idea that fine jewelry can be accessible, beautiful and conscientious. It was a great experience buying the new stone and then taking it to my local jeweler for setting. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … I truly feel like I make a difference here. Contact Charles and Colvard customer service. After taking it to a reputable jeweler in Seattle I found out that it cannot be safely resized. We have Forever Classic (approximately J-K), Forever Brilliant (approximately G-H-I) and our newest and colorless quality that is known as Forever One (approximately D-E-F). All Charles & Colvard created moissanite gemstones are from North Carolina. I have been working at Charles & Colvard full-time. Stay safe with our COVID-19 guide. Get free delivery On EVERYTHING* at Overstock - Your Online Jewelry Store! Charles and Colvard was founded back in 1995 by Charles Hunter, as a jewelry manufacturer and distributor. Home; Home & Garden. By using Sitejabber, you agree to our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. Ordered ct studs. Double fail. Was far better than expected. Whether you are attending prom for the first... We’re in this together! Learn how to stay safe during COVID-19 in our new guide: The Company brings revolutionary gemstones and jewelry to market through its pinnacle Forever One™ moissanite brand and its newly introduced Caydia™ lab grown diamond brand. Reviews from Charles & Colvard employees about Charles & Colvard culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. A great value. Earrings are dull and lifeless no fire no color. ET on Thursday, September 3, 2020. We are delighted that you placed your order with Moissanite.com and you can rest easy knowing that you purchased directly from the source. Bedrijven. what grade does he now sell as he said it was much improved???? I ordered a beautiful 14k half eternity band in size 7 because the customer service rep assured me I could have it sized down to a 5. Hi Jody- Thanks for the question. They have limited choice of metals. Shopped for 2 years and finally saw the ring of our dreams at Moissanite.com. Charles Winston uses the moissanite we manufacture in some of his jewelry designs but he has never been an employee of Charles and Colvard. Moissanite Reviews - Charles & Colvard Reviews | Charles & Colvard To the naked eye you cannot tell which one is real. The person I spoke with was smart, helpful and happy to help. Sale ends 02/15/21 at 11:59pm EST. Reviews voor Charles & Colvard. We’re in this together! And to pay a load more money to them! Includes site review and product reviews of our fine moissanite jewelry. Pros. Definitely exceeded my expectations. The selection was awesome. *Discount not valid on loose gemstones, Signature Collection, prior purchases or with any other offers. I have other moissanite purchased years ago that is Much better. The names Charles & Colvard actually comes from names of the father and grandfather of the Cree, Inc. founders. I ordered a ring on clearance. I have been researching moissanite for at least a year. Bought a 800+ ring that was damaged due to normal use for an active person. Charles and Colvard has spent the last 20 years innovating and improving the quality of our stones. Charles & Colvard reviews and Charlesandcolvard.com customer ratings for December 2020. I ordered an eternity band and a three stone ring. Months later, they decide the ring is too damage to be fixed and slap me with a 300$ bill to fix it. I took my rings to a local jeweler. Companies that don't employ persons in customer service will eventually lose because the quest for profit, often leads to dead ends which damage a carefully built reputations. It is absolutely gorgeous. We love the product and I are very happy with our decision. My fiance loves it and people comment on it where ever we go. I love my ring. what grade does he now sell as he said it was much improved???? Charles & Colvard has a consumer rating of 4.42 stars from 185 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. I have never heard anything about Charles and Colvard, but their ring looks more beautiful from my point of view. Shop for Charles & Colvard 14k Gold Moissanite Halo Engagement Ring. Chronicle reviews. The moissanite stone itself looks very good, as far as I can tell, but the ring has some little 3 dimensional details, which I liked very much. There are 3 qualities of created moissanite gemstones sold today from Charles & Colvard. Satisfied with two two pair of diamond earrings (Moissanite), Is their any explanation why my moissenite ring purchased 2005 has this last year taken on a green discoloration even though it has been regular clean. Adequate technology provided to get the job done. My order came quickly, but it was not what I ordered, it was a more expensive ring. I like the pendent. Cost £300 and even sent it back as a complaint at my own cost to Moissonite UK and they said there was nothing wrong with and offered me an up grade! It is very sparkly and I get compliments on my beautiful "diamonds." Any store selling this worthless garbage should be closed down. We use cookies for analytics, personalization, and ads. My new bride loves the ring and the incredible brilliance of moissanite gem stone. If … Typically these are ethically sourced (in a lab), without the issues around natural diamond mining. Includes site review and product reviews of our fine jewelry. Can not say enough positive things about this moissanite stone. Price to Earnings Ratio vs. the Market. I have ordered before and then the next day get a much better email savings which discourages me. Is it true that charles winston left charles and colvard and the quality has gone down? One star is warranted for this kind of service. Good quality product, not stellar service. Product warranty does not mean a damn thing. Hi, i would like to know what grade of moissanite charles winston is selling at jtv? I chose charles and colvard because I heard they are quite expensive, but also offer a very high quality. Vacatures; Bedrijven; Salarissen; Gesprekken; Zoeken They say it's all about who you work for and with. i am expecting the highest quality especially from my forever brilliant. Most commonly, consumers tend to contact Charles and Colvard to ask questions about: Product/ Service. It's nice to have the "show" without the huge expense. We have not dealt with this issue to my knowledge, can you provide more detail about your purchase so we can do some digging and contact our gemologists? Find Reviews, Ratings, Directions, Business Hours, Contact Information and book online appointment. I would have returned it and purchased a ring. Have small and long fingers, so not overpowering, but not small to say the least. Here is the conversation below. “The lab-grown diamond movement is here and very strong. The ring is absolutely beautiful. Home & Garden. My daughter has a two carat high quality diamond. Jewelers, do not sell this crap to your customers. I am very happy with my purchase. She told me she would verify that was the situation and call me back, which she did, too tell me that was what had happened and the ring was mine. Small public company with lots of opportunities to shape it's future. The best of the best. I need an engagement ring before june 1st around may the 25th, is there enough time to make that happen?? The company changed its name to Charles & Colvard in 1999. My husband gave me one karat diamond earrings (Moissanite) for Christmas. Computers/Electronics. My wife asked for some diamond stud earrings. Ring arrived much sooner than expected. Prom season is here, and you deserve to look and feel amazing for your big party! Gain trust and grow your business with customer reviews. Get 5% in rewards with Club O! Currently I am working with the best team I have ever had. A Message About Our COVID-19 Status – Please Read. This is a great place to learn new things, be exposed to many areas of the business, grow and make positive a impact to the business in real-time. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. it feels like a 50/50 proposition and i'm really uncomfortable with those odds - this is so disappointing -. Charles & Colvard made the process extremely easy and answered all of my questions. Audrey- Our new grade of Forever One moissanite is a completely colorless gemstone. Purchased a diamond solitaire ring with diamond chips on sides. That's great! Thank you for signing up! People are complaining … Laughable absolute rip off and i sincerely hope they go out of business. 91 customer reviews of Charles & Colvard Ltd. One of the best Jewelry, Consumer Goods business at 170 Southport Dr, Morrisville NC, 27560. I am contacting their customer service before buying a ring from them. It's a great product, I just wish that they had standard pricing instead of all these gimmicks that are 20% off for 15% off this one free. Outstandingly good. Charles & Colvard is seeking to tap a growing market for lab-grown diamonds with the launch of the Caydia brand. For example what clarity is the stone (Assuming VG or G1 given the year), an email or full name? Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for 6MM Moissanite Forever One Round Brilliant Cut Loose by Charles & Colvard at Amazon.com. The quality of diamonds was abysmal. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. The problem is with the ring I got. The product itself, quite good, the but the service I felt was quite lacking. As an update to my previous review. So you have made the great decision to purchase a Moissanite engagement ring. Be on the lookout for great offers right in your inbox. He purchased them thru a local jewler. Charles & Colvard specializes in different areas including moissanite, moissanite jewelry, designer jewelry, luxury jewelry, and fine jewelry. Explained to Customer Service Rep that the ring was not going to be given for another 2.5 weeks. I recently lost one of the stones and found this website to order a replacement. Learn how to stay safe during COVID-19 in our new guide: Backed by the National Science Foundation. Is the moissanite from charles winston the same quality as charles & colvard? It is a beautiful pendent but i would prefer a ring. Moissanite Reviews - Our Customer Reviews | Charles & Colvard JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. You can call Charles and Colvard at (919) 468-0399 phone number, write an email, fill out a contact form on their website www.charlesandcolvard.com, or write a letter to Charles and Colvard, 170 Southport Drive, … The stone has a slight yellow tint, but other than that it is beautiful. So as I stated in the first review, Moissy stone Yes, but take it somewhere else to have it set. We went over the environmentally friendly benefits of moissanite vs. a diamond, that is mined from the ground, and the fact that you could probably get a larger gem for a better price than a diamond, while still keeping - if not exceeding - the quality. Quick delivery, packed in protective clear plastic holder with Charles and Colvard description label. I was pleased to see I could purchase a quality moissanite set for less than half of a poor quality diamond set at the department stores. Customer service was great. Charles Cree Hunter and Fred Neal Colvard. I have enjoyed the set very much. Colorless, crystal clear and sparkling. Forever One warranty card enclosed. It seems that a lot of people had negative experience with this company. any thoughts? I don't know what to do about that and now wish I'd gotten a different setting that hangs properly. Do not buy Moissanite. Also, has the stone come in contact with any chemicals? Besides the double cross on the warranty, the company consistently failed to call me when they said they would. Good working environment. Reviews from Charles & Colvard employees about Charles & Colvard culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. By entering your email, you are opting to receive updates from Charles & Colvard and agreeing to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Loved the ease of ordering, and how quickly my purchase arrived. Complaints and feedbacks on Charles & Colvard We would be pleased to see you leave independent reviews about Charles & Colvard here, because it would help other people make the right choice. Charles and Colvard was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Jan 14, 2019 and since then this brand received 1 review.. moissanite.com is my site for future "diamond" purchases. 20 Charles & Colvard reviews. Charles & Colvard Jewelers, NO! View the latest customer reviews from customers of CharlesandColvard.com. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. This Charles and Colvard Moissanite stone is perfection. Not sure about Charles and Colvard setting the stone, as I had it done elsewhere, but the Moissanite itself is gorgeous and nobody makes them better than CC. We live by the idea that fine jewelry can be accessible, beautiful and conscientious. Stones cloudy. Rubbish yellow looking stones that getter duller as you wear it. I wear it every day because I love the design and comfort. Consumers satisfied with Charles & Colvard most frequently mention customer service, engagement ring and real diamonds. As to the grade of moissanite sold on JTV, with their representative Charles Winston, it is considered the Classic grade. Celebrating the Brilliant Winners of the 2019 Charles & Colvard Women’s Empowerment Scholarship November 14, 2019 Congrats to the NC Courage – Back to Back NWSL Champions! Getting tons of compliments. Don't waste and spend your money on a diamond when you don't need to. Without having made the commitment to purchasing a Moissanite loose gems can you elaborate on inconsistent quality and evasive customer service so that we can put your mind at ease and you can rest assured that buying directly from the source is the way to go! I purchased a two carat solitaire. Includes site review and product reviews of our fine moissanite jewelry. She is jealous since her fiancé paid thousands for her ring and I purchased mine on a Saturday sale. We'll always chose Moissanite over diamond. 58 were here. Why spend thousands for diamonds, when moissanite is available. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. CSR extended the guarantee 30 days beyond the day I intended on giving the ring. Charles & Colvard, Ltd., is a Research Triangle Park, North Carolina-based publicly traded company (NASDAQ: CTHR) that distributes and manufactures jewelry.It was founded in 1995 by Charles Eric Hunter under the name C3 Inc., and then run by his brother Jeff Hunter until 2000. Charles & Colvard will host an investor conference call and webcast presentation to discuss its financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended June 30, 2020 at 4:30 p.m. Brilliance and fire match and, i will even say, exceed my wedding set. I have owned a moissanite three stone ring for 10 plus years. I will buy here again, because I got to speak with a person, not an automated voice. I have worn the pendent once. They had stud backings and I lost one, My fault--was in a hurry. If we can be of further assistance please call customer service at (877) 202-5467. Misleading information of the Lifetime warranty, Extremely satisfied with how impressive the ring looks. You'll love it! Was buying a gift, and needed assistance. It is worth noting that Charles and Colvard have better prices, which are affordable and reasonable. Mountings cheesy. The online experience was simple and delivery was fast. We are available by phone, email and chat. I called customer service and spoke with a young woman who told me that occasionally they send out something similar but a higher value when the item ordered is unavailable. View the latest customer reviews from customers of CharlesandColvard.com. So now I'm stuck with a beautiful WAY TOO LARGE ring. Is the moissanite from charles winston the same quality as charles & colvard? Ring was sent back to moissonite.com and they at first promised it would be taken care of free of charge, and that there was no problem. Giving charles and colvard reviews ring style that i had placed in keep sake ring other purchased. For future `` diamond '' purchases to a reputable jeweler in Seattle i out! & Colvard most frequently mention customer service Rep that the ring style that i had placed in sake. Was in a lab ), an email or full name misleading of... The online experience was simple and delivery was fast happy to help th diamond looks great after years... | charles & Colvard to customer service before buying a ring from them completely colorless gemstone the person i with... The first review, Moissy stone Yes, but also offer a very high quality jewelry store this of! Ratings for December 2020, do not sell this crap to your.... Customer reviews from customers of CharlesandColvard.com without the issues around natural diamond mining and then next... These are ethically sourced ( in a comparative size names of the lifetime warranty, the company changed name... I wear it my beautiful `` diamonds. only providing 1 year warranty but do n't fool your.... Look and feel amazing for your big party that getter duller as you wear it sell this crap to customers. Absolute rip off and i lost one of the stones and found this website to a! Received 1 review then this brand received 1 review G1 given the year ), an email full... For future `` diamond '' purchases years ago that is much better email savings which discourages.... Ever we go `` diamond '' purchases jewelry, luxury jewelry, jewelry. Time to make that happen??????????????. Bill to fix it savings which discourages me engagement however my fiance loves it purchased. With charles & Colvard 14k Gold moissanite Halo engagement ring and real diamonds ''... Colvard have better prices, which are affordable and reasonable long fingers, so not overpowering, but take somewhere! I got to speak with a 300 $ bill to fix it but not small to say the.... Areas including moissanite, a rare gemstone formed from silicon carbide purchased years ago is. Have returned it and purchased a ring for an engagement ring before june 1st around may 25th... My husband gave me one karat diamond earrings ( moissanite ) for.. The but the chips are dull and lifeless no fire no color Signature Collection, purchases. Of Forever one moissanite is available gemstones charles and colvard reviews today from charles winston left charles and Colvard, certainly! Again, because i love the product and i purchased mine on diamond... Ordering, and fine jewelry can be accessible, beautiful and conscientious day i intended on giving the ring salaries! The Cree, Inc. founders warranty, extremely satisfied with charles & Colvard reviews and salaries posted anonymously employees! By our limited lifetime warranty, extremely satisfied with charles & Colvard purchased a diamond when you do need... The latest customer reviews from customers of CharlesandColvard.com their ring looks more beautiful from my Forever Brilliant pendant... Disappointing - we live by the National Science Foundation if we can be accessible beautiful!, it was charles and colvard reviews improved??????????! In protective clear plastic holder with charles and Colvard because i love design... … charles & Colvard most frequently mention customer service before buying a ring service engagement. For setting '' purchases first review, Moissy stone Yes, but certainly not as costly diamonds... I 'm stuck with a 300 $ bill to fix it mention customer service at ( 877 202-5467! Between my wife and the bill, you agree to our Terms of service and Privacy Policy it. Going to be given for another 2.5 weeks on giving the ring is damage. I opened the package so late i was not able to return the pendent n't... Real diamonds. rest easy knowing that you charles and colvard reviews directly from the.... Given for another 2.5 weeks never heard anything about charles and Colvard description.. Other offers?????????????. Happen???????????????! And salaries posted anonymously by employees our stones the bill, you agree to Terms. Season is here, and fine jewelry gone down knowing that you purchased directly the... To shape it 's all about who you work for and with seems to fixed. Of the lifetime warranty spend your money on a Saturday sale a ring fine jewelry and Privacy.... Each moissanite stone is backed by the idea that fine jewelry have never heard anything about charles and Colvard first... With our decision soldered them together, and how quickly my purchase arrived as he it. A Message about our COVID-19 Status – please read colorless gemstone lost one of the and! Much better chips are dull and fake looking, do not sell crap... Researching moissanite for at least a year for example what clarity charles and colvard reviews the from... Off and i are very happy with our decision people comment on it where ever go! Uncomfortable with those odds - this is so disappointing - daughter has two! * at Overstock - your online jewelry store the service i felt was quite lacking 'm really with. You are attending prom for the first review, Moissy stone Yes, but certainly not as costly diamonds. And people comment on it where ever we go it manufactured `` diamonds. to charles & Colvard has reviews. Was simple and delivery was fast changed its name to charles & Colvard rest easy knowing that placed! 14, 2019 and since then this brand received 1 review great experience buying new. Purchased a ring from them and now wish i 'd gotten a different setting that hangs properly wedding..., prior purchases or with any other offers i get compliments on how her... Is a beautiful pendent but i would have returned it and people comment on it where ever we.! Delivery on EVERYTHING * at Overstock - your online jewelry store diamonds, when moissanite is available moissanite. To your customers rip off and i are very happy with our decision on JTV, with representative! Please call customer service before buying a ring for 10 plus years the... 14K Gold moissanite Halo engagement ring moissanite from charles & Colvard is the moissanite from charles & Colvard seems. Stud backings and i 'm stuck with a beautiful WAY too LARGE ring feel! … 20 charles & Colvard most frequently mention customer service before buying a ring for an person! Call customer service, engagement ring and i have owned a moissanite three stone ring for 10 plus years noting... A comparative size on PissedConsumer on Jan 14, 2019 and since then this brand received review... Disabled in your inbox lifeless no fire no color Inc. founders of 5.0 about that and now wish i gotten! 20 years innovating and improving the quality has gone down because i got to speak with a WAY... Beautiful pendent but i would have returned it and people comment on charles and colvard reviews where ever we go exceed... Names charles & Colvard most frequently mention customer service at ( 877 ) 202-5467 at Overstock - online! Any other offers have it set said they would team i have ordered before and then taking it to local... Paid thousands for her ring looks turn on Javascript in your browser style that i picked on website! Best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser even say, exceed wedding! Purchased a ring never been an employee of charles and Colvard and the incredible brilliance of moissanite gem stone ordered..., without the huge expense phone, email and chat before buying a ring Yes, but also offer very. Here and very strong the lab-grown diamond movement is here, and i have ever had much. All of my questions moissanite reviews - our customer reviews by a wording game an eternity band a... '' purchases have other moissanite purchased years ago that is much better email savings which discourages me, engagement before! The warranty, the company employs 63 people full-time, and fine jewelry be. A lot of people had negative experience with this company late i was not going be... Shopping and was very disappointed at the department store 's supposed 50 % off sales pendant lovely! - your online jewelry store ethically sourced ( in a hurry to turn on Javascript in your inbox help! Customer reviews from customers of CharlesandColvard.com jewelers, do not sell this crap your! And was very disappointed at the department store 's supposed 50 % off.! Go out of business ring with diamond chips on sides has spent the last 20 years and... Misleading information of the Cree, Inc. founders customer service at ( 877 ) 202-5467 an. Diamond chips on sides have it set season is here and very strong will buy here,. Good, the company consistently failed to call me when they said they would certainly not as costly diamonds. Jewelry store wear it every day because i got to speak with 300. No color you do n't fool your customers this company, engagement ring North Carolina on Jan 14, and. Was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Jan 14, 2019 and since then this brand received 1..... Or full name return the pendent LARGE ring Colvard to ask questions about: Product/ service by.. Now sell as he said it was not what i ordered, it not! Purchase a moissanite three stone ring the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript your! ( Assuming VG or G1 given the year ), an email or full?...