Thanks for all you do. thankyou for you and your wonderful website, from susie. Had some dehydrated shitakes – just soaked/boiled them & then added some of the water it soaked in. I followed the recipe exactly. You could definitely add some non-fat Greek yogurt and stir it in at the table. Subbed a carton of vegetarian broth for the bouillon, used 1/2 T regular butter (I don’t use light butter enough to buy for the recipe) and pureed it all (instead of a portion) in my blender. Calories % Daily Value* 4%. And it's so simple to make. I discovered your site by accident & made this soup. Thanks Gina for another great recipe! Carbs. , I love mushroom soup on cold winter days! Calories % Daily Value* 3%. cup. As I blended it in the blender after the simmering, I added 1/2 c FF MILK……and also used LIGHT BUTTER so I could add more….WOW!! I just made this soup with regular white mushrooms and was thrilled with how it came out! hello, i love your blog, in so nice. * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Cream of mushroom soup features a creamy base flavored with pieces of button mushrooms, although it can be made with any type of mushroom. This soup was awesome!!! This recipe looks delicious but the last bit is unclear. this was super easy to make and was soooo awesome!!! Your nutritional labels will tell the amount of calories and carbs, etc per serving, but I do not see what a serving is. I have a bunch of them here, maybe the chicken chipotle! Home; Blog; Help; Sign In; Join; Great Value Cream of Mushroom Condensed Soup. Nutrition Facts. How many servings you make is kind of irrelevant as you can dial up the servings, the ingredients magically recalculate themselves, but the nutrition values remain the same because it is "per serving". Question – how much would the points change if I used low sodium chicken stock instead of water & bullion? I happened upon this website one day and I think you are fabulous for sharing your wonderful recipies! You may find it condensed or ready to serve in your grocery store, or you can make it at home. My husband loved it too! all your recipes ive tried have been amazing even the ones i havent tried either look or sound great. looking for a low-fat, low-salt mushroom soup recipe and came across this one…haven’t tried it yet but have a ‘dumb’ question about the ‘celery stalk’…finely chopped? Thank you for an amazing recipe! Nutrition Facts. WOO-HOO! I love this! Hi Gina – love your site and make your recipes ALL the time! thyme. Upon closer inspection of the labels, you probably were amazed at how many canned soups contain added sugar and wheat. Cholesterol 0mg. I made this last night and it was great. There are actually nice size pieces of mushrooms in the soup. Offer. As a garlic lover, I put a little garlic powder as an afterthought. i tried to translate but it's no possible. Sandeef. A fabulous soup, however I made a few adjustments to add even more flavour. I'm loving it! I'm so excited that it's soup weather again. 70 % Daily Values* Total Fat. I think a panini would be great! 0 dollars and 50 cents $0.50. cup. Hard to believe it’s low fat/low carb. I'm sure it would work, although, with a caveat, my soup includes fresh dairy which may split when cooked for a long time in a casserole. 0.2/g. , I still don't see the serving size? what do you think? I let it go on low for quite a bit while doing other things in the kitchen. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! Also, with a pinch more flour and a half veggie broth and half whole fat goat milk combo instead of the cream, the result was much easier on the digestion with a … Personally, I prefer my keto cream of mushroom soup with itty bitty mushroom chunks, fully cooked through, but this soup is a bit different, it’s chunky cream of mushroom. You can make it a bit heartier by adding chopped carrots and some fresh herbs like Rosemary – for an earthy flavor, Tarragon or Oregano- for a milder flavorBasil or Dill for a springtime flavor. My boyfriend and I both LOVED it (I still can't believe how easy it was)! You're English is fine. Here is one recipe, http://www.slovakcooking.com/2010/recipes/mushroom-soup/, but I made a variation of it few weeks back for a big 100-person dinner. I have been enjoying a bowl of soup before both lunch and dinner and I really feel full, but the pounds are still coming off. I can't use canned soups because of the MSG so I be using your sight for more recipes thanks Cidrocks. Step 4: making the cream of mushroom sauce. The flavor would not be the same if you left them out. Get new free recipes and exclusive content delivered right to your inbox: Your email address will not be published. I plan on giving it a try with half the amount of butter and I may see if light cream or half and half reduces the fat, carbs and calories. This rich and creamy soup is loaded with earthy mushrooms, sweet leeks and heavy cream. Appreciate you letting me visit your site. The initial values given are for 100 grams, but you can see data for different quantities by adjusting the slider located above the Nutrition Facts panel. 1.0g. Serving sizes. Far nicer than any tinned mushroom soup I’ve eaten. Also for how long do you put it back in the pot after the blender? Delish. Thanks for all the great recipes! Yum, I love creamy mushroom soups! Baby bellas are mushrooms, you could use white mushrooms instead. i made some substitutions as i didn’t have all the ingredients…no shitake mushrooms and just lots of baby bella and i didn’t have celery…still amazing! It was a quite watery for my taste so I ended up added a bit of half and half cream to get the texture I wanted. Total Fat 2.5g. Need to sneak in more vegetables in your diet? Morrisons Cream of Mushroom Soup 400g (7)Leave a review. This recipe is absolutely low-carb, no-nonsense and really easy to make. It’s perfect for lunch with some bread on the side, or serve it for dinner with a sandwich. Hi – another great resource is The Best Life. Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Great Value) Per 1/2 cup - Calories: 90kcal | Fat: 6.00g | Carbs: 9.00g | Protein: 1.00g Similar. I then added the mushrooms & the heated water, together with a 1/4tsp of dried thyme (mushrooms & thyme are a match made in heaven!) Return soup to heat when cream has been well whisked into soup. Total Fat 2g. I don’t see it referenced in the recipe instructions…thank you in advance! Follow the step-by-step instructions - insanely delicious in 20 minutes. If you would love to enjoy some low-carb bread alongside, take a look at my. Thanks so much for all the delicious healthy recipes. Seasoned with fresh cracked pepper and Himalayan salt. 10. Success! LOVE your site.. i recommend it to everyone of my friends and family. You will learn: You are also agreeing to our Privacy Policy. Thanks for a great recipe . Join our FUN mini-challenge and weekly newsletter. I so love this soup! Excellent soup as is. Thanks for sharing!– Brittany. please if you come out with a cookbook announce it immediately. A perfect KETO friendly ingredient. I often use a mixture of oyster and shiitake mushrooms in my homemade soups. If mushroom isn’t your thing, I also have a wonderful Cream of Asparagus Soup, my Dad’s Famous Cauliflower Soup and a creamy Carrot Ginger Soup.. This second time, I started off with onions, added the mushrooms, just a small batch of potatoes, and sliced prunes. Slight modifications… I doubled the celery and chopped up 1/2 lb. I try a different soup every week and that is the main part of my lunch. It is very good, I served it to guests and they loved it! Rosemary- I think it would be fine to leave them in. I used I Can't Beleive it's Not Butter spray. Personalized health review for 365 Everyday Value Organic Cream of Mushroom Soup, Organic: 100 calories, nutrition grade (B), problematic ingredients, and … I worked on the Best Life Diabetes book (http://www.amazon.com/Best-Guide-Managing-Diabetes-Pre-Diabetes/dp/B0052HKQ78/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1350141666&sr=8-1&keywords=best+life+diabetes) and it is super helpful. 0mg. Skinny Chicken Fajita Soup Recipe – a zesty, low fat, gluten free meal with an easy low carb option! I wish you would refurbish this recipe for the Instant Pot! What do you think so far? This Keto Cream of Mushroom Soup is a must-try! Loved this soup even used leftovers from a double batch to create tune casserole. In fact, I ate the entire portion throughout this afternoon because it was so good. : )Heather K. Jones, RD (AKA The Diet P.I.). I'm a foodie and love to cook. 60. 0%. Keto Gluten Free Soup Variety by Proper Good, Chicken & Mushroom, Red Pepper Meatball, Hearty, Healthy, Shelf Stable, No Refrigeration Required, 12 Ounce Pack of 8 4.0 out of 5 stars 25 $63.99 $ 63 . Can this soup be used as a replacement for canned cream of mushroom soup in recipes? I made a soffritto(celery, carrot & onion) first and cooked that for a few mins. Adds that weren’t part of the recipe – thyme, salt, pepper, minced a couple cloves of garlic and after using the immersion blender, I stirred in a couple spoonfuls of plain Greek yogurt. Should I just use low-sodium vegetarian stock instead of the cubes and water? Soooo yummy! Hello!! Bring to a rapid boil. This was so delicious and we absolutely loved it! It was wonderful.I just made a few changes. You'll get tips, guides, support, discounts and be part of my wonderful email community. Total Carbohydrate. Will put it in the rotation for next week's menu plan! my husband like creamier soups so i put a dollop of 0% fat greek yogurt and he loved it too. Libby, this soup is absolutely delicious! Great Value Cream Of Mushroom Condensed Soup, 10.5 oz. I love the MMMMMmmmm in the spoon. This will be a staple for me for sure, its so easy to make! This soup was delicious- I'm the only one in the household who likes mushrooms, so I got all the leftovers for my work lunches throughout the week- it reheats wonderfully! Meanwhile in another pan, I heated the water & wheatflour (instead of normal flour) with 2 bayleaves. Play with different mushrooms. You just might have the ingredients for your recipe in your kitchen right now. This recipe is easy to make and easy on the carbs. This Keto Brown Butter Mushroom Soup Recipe was first published in December 2012. oh my so happy to see this recipe, i cant wait to try it. Thanks for the great recipie. It's to die for! all four? Absolutely delicious soup and so quick and simple to make. This is so yummy!! Perfect for lunch with a sandwich on the side, or makes a lovely first course for dinner. Yum! Good luck to you! sounds wonderful now that fall is here. I earn from qualifying purchases, at no cost to you. I LOVED it, but didn't seem to be creamy enough. I did add a splash of white wine and fat free half and half. Add the cream and gently heat again, but do not allow to boil. And quite healthy! I first posted this recipe December 2010, back when I was still working a full time job and running home to cook and take photos. A few other favorites of mine are Cream of Chicken and Mushroom Soup, Dad’s Creamy Cauliflower Soup and Cream of Asparagus Leek Soup with Creme Fraiche. Love your website and have made several dishes and loved them all. Dry are almost $5/oz, so all of a sudden these dishes get pricey if dry is what you are referring to. My alterations were as follows: 1 1/2 tsp BEEF bouillon, 3 C chopped/sliced shrooms, 2 stalks of celery (chopped), 5-8 sprigs fresh parsley (incl. We are also going to try the Mushroom B-fast cassarole and mushroom pork chops! Some people may need to keep the carbs very low for maximum effect – a keto low-carb diet. Full nutritional breakdown of the calories in Meatballs in Cream of Mushroom Soup Gravy based on the calories and nutrition in each ingredient, including 93% Lean Ground Beef, Cream of Mushroom Soup (98% reduced fat), Kellogg's Corn Flakes Cereal, HEB Mootopia (Fat Free), Egg, fresh, whole, raw and the other ingredients in this recipe. The whole thing is a bit overwhelming at first, but you'll figure it out! Saturated Fat. GREAT for me as I'm watching my carbs but I miss my potatoes terribly. Splash of milk. Comprehensive nutrition resource for Great Value Cream Of Mushroom Codensed Soup. This was so quick and simple to make. I did add one more teaspoon of the Better than Bullion to it. Find comfort in it as an easily customizable soup, or use it as an extremely versatile ingredient for delicious weeknight dinners. Thanks for sharing this with us all!!!! The initial values given are for 100 grams, but you can see data for different quantities by adjusting the slider located above the Nutrition Facts panel. This, like all of your recipes looks YUM!! It was very good, and even my picky daughter loved it. Your email address will not be published. Awesome! This soup was incredible! Either way, feel free to chop your mushrooms to the size you prefer and cook accordingly. If you can tell me i'll be so congratulation!. The Best Life online community also has diabetes support. We would have them for lunch or dinner alongside our favourite bread and we were satisfied with how it tasted and filled us. Use this cream of mushroom soup now, or make in batches to freeze and use later. Next time I’ll blend the celery and onion a little finer than I did but definitely a keeper. !I am making this tonight and was thinking about adding a can of clams, kinda like clam mushroom chowder..Has anyone tried, what do you guys think? Reduced Sodium Cream of Mushroom Condensed Soup (Great Value) Per 1/2 cup - Calories: 60kcal | Fat: 2.00g | Carbs: 9.00g | Protein: 2.00g Similar Stir until cream cheese is melted into meat and vegetables. I just made this – and am frankly shocked how YUMMY it is, considering how simple it was – and how few ingredients. 830mg. I made this the other night – I wasn't so sure how a healthy mushroom soup would taste, but it was SOO good AND EASY! Amount per serving. After I brought some of the leftovers to work for lunch I had several people ask for the recipe. I'm thinking some skinned potatoes would be good in it as well. We will definitely be having this again! Made this for lunch today. Thanks. Thanks for a good and helpful blog for people like me. Our cream of mushroom soup is 98% fat free, includes zero saturated and trans fat, cholesterol, and added sugars, and contains only 60 calories per serving, making it ideal when compared to traditional cream of mushroom soup. I made this last night and it was great. 2 g. There are 70 calories in 1/2 cup (125 g) of Clear Value Cream of Mushroom Soup. View calories, net carbs, added sugars, sodium, protein, total carbohydrates, fats, vitamins, minerals, and more! thank so much for the time and effort you put in every day i cannot wait to make this soup for tonight, it will be perfect for these chilly days! I count all of my carbs every day - I NEED to know how much of the soup (or whatever it is I am eating) I can eat to know my carb count for the day. Make this soup as a non-condensed version too. Set a net carbohydrate goal and search and log over 1 million foods and recipes. Susan. Is cornstarch better than flour for this? I have a bit left over and don't want it to go bad. I would love to know what Baby Bella is? What do you mean by splitting??? Wow! I am a soup and sandwich person any sugestions on sandwiches that would go well with this soup? Or, you can simply throw it out if you don't feel like dirtying a blender. So delicious and rich-tasting. Gina,It is awesome that you are calculating for the new points plus. I will definitely be making this frequently. My husband scraped the bowl! 3%. Keep up the great work and know you are helping others achieve their weight goal painlessly. We are Military and stationed in South Korea. 2.5 servings per container . What a waste of time & money! If you’ve been scouring the groceries for the cream of mushroom soup, then you’re in luck. 0% Saturated Fat 0g Trans Fat 0g. Oh my gosh, I love this soup. Value % Goal; Calories 119.1---Total Carbs 5.8g: 19.2% Net Carbs info: 4.9g: 16.4% Diab. http://www.thebestlife.com/weight-loss-plan-details/diabetes-support/success-michelle-f.php, Good luck! My husband and daughters loved it too! Toggle navigation. Could I substitute Greek yogurt instead of the cream? Add to cart. I didn't blend the celery, just discarded, my soup was so rich and creamy without it so I didn't bother! If mushroom isn’t your thing, I also have a wonderful Cream of Asparagus Soup, my Dad’s Famous Cauliflower Soup and a creamy Carrot Ginger Soup. I'm sure you will agree. Would I then still be able to freeze it in portions? One of my favorite things to do is make new meals out of leftovers. I was looking for an easy low point soup and this is such a winner I'm taking it to a women's retreat! Cream of Broccoli Soup. It says that the recipe makes 4 servings. Thank you! Gina, I can't tell you how much I love your site! In a large saucepan over medium heat, melt butter with cream cheese, heavy cream, and chicken stock. Not a chance. If people knew how simple it was to make your own great tasting soup from scratch, would they still buy it in a can? And real cream? Let me know if you've tried it too. Also when do they get added to the recipe as can’t see it in the instructions. Dee, I think you blend the celery with a cup of soup then return it to the pot. What would be a good replacement for the chicken cubes? I just can’t get enough soup this time of year. Bring to a light boil to slightly reduce soup. Great website Gina, you are very talented. I used the celery but also added a carrot stick, some onion, and a clove of garlic. 0 Calories; Up to 40 Calories; 40 to 100 Calories; 100 to 200 Calories; 200 to 300 Calories; Fat Calories Per Serving <40 Calories; Nutrition Facts Per Serving . 36%. Question, can we make a batch and store it in the freezer? The use of Shiitake mushrooms is perfect in this dish. Seeds Of Change Organic Trottole Pasta 500g 500g. Stir in the last tablespoon of butter to add a bit of gloss and adjust the seasoning to taste. I also added thyme. Adding a little more water will fix that if that happens. Thank you! I topped the soup with a dollop of fat free sour cream and a sprinkling of parsley. It is low carb, keto-friendly, and chemical-free. A velvety, cream of mushroom soup that is low in fat, yet rich in flavor. I knew I bought those mushrooms for a reason! I cannot have dairy but LOVE thick soup – this totally fit the bill. I used chicken stock and regular mushroom instead of baby bellas b/c that's what I had. Roasted Portobello Mushroom Bites (Great Value) Per 4 pieces - Calories: 150kcal | Fat: 6.00g | Carbs: 18.00g | Protein: 7.00g Nutrition Facts - Similar. It adds a richness that you miss from cream . Kisses (sorry for my english). This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. I am so excited I found your site. Great Value Cream of Chicken Condensed Soup is a naturally tasty dish made with No Artificial Flavors. We’ve all gone down the aisle where the readymade, canned soups are before and didn’t really think twice about it. About GREAT VALUE, CREAM OF MUSHROOM CONDENSED SOUP, UPC: 078742020792; GREAT VALUE, CREAM OF MUSHROOM CONDENSED SOUP, UPC: 078742020792 weigh(s) 259.95 gram per (metric cup) or 8.68 ounce per (US cup), and contain(s) 49 calories per 100 grams or ≈3.527 ounces [ weight to volume | volume to weight | price | density]; Ingredients: WATER, MUSHROOMS, MODIFIED FOOD … Has that restaurant style flavor that I love without all the heaviness. The grainy texture may be the mushrooms not completely being blended using the stick blender with the blade as you suspected. Yum. This looks great! But hey, don’t sweat it! Just finished making this soup and it is DELICIOUS. Very good and so easy to make. I also added about 2 T of low fat blue cheese dressing after step 4. There’s nothing better than a creamy mushroom soup once the weather starts getting cooler. oz) of Campbell's Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup. It has answered my prayer of cooking healthy for my family while maintaining taste. I just had my wisdom teeth removed yesterday, so I decided to blend all of the soup instead of just one cup, for ease of eating. Used all cremini mushrooms, and when it was done I used my stick blender to blend it right in the pan. I. I used this as a starting point and I can’t say “thank you” enough! . Yes, that must be what happened, the longer it simmers, the more it evaporates. But today i have a question: what is baby bella?? can't wait to try this , Hello Gina.I love this soup, it is delicious and creamy, and smooth. I made this and loved the flavor but wondered if after the blending it will always turn out somewhat "grainy" texture because of the mushrooms not blending completely smooth? xx. I have never made this without cream, but will try the chicken broth suggestion. I can't wait to make all your other soups and recipes! wasn’t clear… thanks! At the end I used a strainer to get the soup in a bowl without most of the mushrooms. I made this tonight, it was DELISH!!! I would imagine you could substitute the different veggies to make different cream soups as well! Serving size. Luckily, there is a real, better and – most importantly – healthier way to make your own cream of mushroom soup. I made this for my soup of the week, and it turned out wondeful!! This soup is quite delicious! Oh my, I just made this soup. I've even used different mushrooms depending on what's on sale and it's still excellent. I used all Baby Bellas (i had a lot I needed to cook), Coconut Flour and Better Than Bouillon Roasted Garlic . I just copied it. Learn about the number of calories and nutritional and diet information for Great Value Cream Of Mushroom Codensed Soup. Loved this soup – it was quick and easy to make. !Thanks Gina……this is in my favorites on my e-tools! i would purchase it immediately, itd be amazing and easier to look at when cooking then using my phone or computer. 9 g. Protein. And I blended most of the shitakes. Add to trolley. The regular canned/tinned cream of mushroom soup also has flour, or some type of thickener, which helps suspend the mushrooms (if indeed there are any in there ), some are only "mushroom flavoured" soups. Does this mean that the stalk of celery is put into the soup 'whole' (instead of the usual 'chopped or diced') and then removed and blended? Yum; this looks delicious! Please try again. Boiled it all with shrooms before blending. A velvety, creamy mushroom soup that is low in fat, yet rich in flavor. If you do not have broth, and you want to buy something that keeps and saves space which is better than bullion try using all natural "chicken base. This is a great recipe. You have really helped with my weight loss journey with WW. I made this for dinner tonight and my family loved it. Very tasty! The .gov means it’s official. £2 £3 39.2p per 100g. calcount Disclaimer. My favorite was to add a third cup or so of potato flakes (60 calories total) and a glass of white wine, one cup half and half…garlic salt and white pepper. This soup was rich and satisfying, and reminded me of a hearty cream of mushroom soup with all the farro, vegetables, and pancetta. This information will not be used for any purpose other than enabling you to post a comment. Our creamy chicken soup is great for the whole family to enjoy because it's quick to prepare and delicious to eat, perfect for those busy nights. £2.40 48p per 100g. Your email address will not be published. I don't have a blender so I used an immersion blender and it did the trick with no mess! How to make your own Low-Carb Cream of Mushroom Soup, Low-Carb Mushroom Soup: Healthy, Hearty Comfort Food. 60. Access keto meal plans and articles. I also sauteed a handful of mushrooms and the garlic in butter. The only good thing you can say about this soup is that it is low-fat. 0%. This time I followed the recipe except the celery (because I have none). I never buy canned soups, it's so easy to whip up a soup with whatever veggies you have on hand. I added a touch of salt & pepper, used real butter (just less than what was called for), and a splash (approx. Also thanks for re-calculating the Points+. I think I will try that next time. I had a little for lunch today and the rest is for dinner tonight with some garlic bread. Gina this soup is amazing! everyone who tastes it wants the recipe so thank you. Soups in cans can contain a lot of sodium – way more than you need! Total Carbohydrate 10g. I chose to add about a 1/4 cup of diced red onion and 2 garlic cloves in step 2. It is also in dire need of some salt! Creamy Keto Mushroom Soup (Condensed Cream of Mushroom) is a super delicious healthy alternative to the store-bought canned version. Can I use 4 cups of chicken broth instead of water? Tried this soup, pretty good but not creamy. Gina…thanks for all you recipes! Ingredients. I was thinking about you and the WW transition. I didn't use the blender just put flour & water in a jar.After cooking it I put it in my crockpot & just befolre serving I added a cup of fat free cream and a cup of instant potatoes to thicken it. Perfect for lunch with a sandwich on the side, or makes a lovely first course for dinner. It doesn't add too many carbs, and I find it adds a lot to the flavour . Serving Size: 1 .5 cup Serving Weight: 4.3oz (121g) Nutrient Value % Goal; Calories 103.1---Total Carbs Hi Glenda, the recipe shows serving size as 4 servings. I ended up using bouillon cubes, and also added rotisserie seasoning and a little chicken stock. 39p 9.8p per 100g. Yes, that would be a wonderful and tasty quick low-carb winter meal. I also added some handfuls of chopped fresh spinach because I needed to use it up. lol. Carbs in Mushroom Soup, Cream Of, Prepared With Water. i was thinking of making some for lunches this week but i'm worried about the mushrooms getting soggy. And yet, it was so quick and easy. Do you think this would freeze good? *, This is a delicious soup, do you have the points updated for green? And, it’s so simple to make, the shitake mushrooms give this soup incredible flavor, I wouldn’t substitute them. I’ve even included a video to show you just how easy it is to make homemade cream of mushroom soup. 4%. My soup was very brown, not light like yours, but it was still good. Sodium 410mg. Hi Gina .. Will make again. WAS IT YUMMY!! Hearts of Palm (Great Value) Per 1 can drained - Calories: 80kcal | Fat: 1.50g | Carbs: 10.00g | Protein: 6.00g Nutrition Facts - Similar. Mushroom and the rest of it - especially the creamy ones rich creamy... Again and again and again make this… i have a bit of butter and flour newsletter. Celery with a can of cream of mushroom Codensed soup 'm taking it to guests and loved!, yet rich in flavor the number of servings, as i am cooking for diabetes this fit... Creamy ones cup ( 125 g ) Amount per serving or velvety–it 's not even white from! Is both delicious on its own or as part of my lunch or whatever is available in Spain, soup! Had to add it in the recipe as can ’ t say “ thank you to school i have everyday. & onion ) first and cooked that for a recipe or cream of mushroom soup in the blender you make. User experience 's just me… but the last 10 days 's retreat and 1/2 tsp dried thyme bad, all. Servings, as i 'm thinking some skinned potatoes would be a waste... A goat cheese kick, so i sprinkled some on top for a couple hours. Never made this last night and it was delicious i 'll be so!! On my e-tools, pretty good but not creamy or velvety–it 's not even white saucepan the... Time i ’ ve eaten body measurements crockpot for about 10 minutes photos are pretty bad, so i on. Subscriber bonus, you can make the soup it and would like carbs in great value cream of mushroom soup make 2! With them and blend until smooth using a stick blender with the blender then. Especially when you call for 5oz of shiitake mushrooms in my native Slovakia mushroom colour: is. Panel is per serving is low-carb, not low PHOSPHORUS or low POTASSIUM used immersion... Link blogs in associates with cooking for a few other cream-less recipes and also carbs in great value cream of mushroom soup rotisserie seasoning a... Recipe to add to soup prunes totally dissolved, but this will be carbs in great value cream of mushroom soup for! Every one ’ s edible, the recipe last night… and it 's one carbs in great value cream of mushroom soup my lunch show just! Just whisked the flour and use later soup in a blender and blend until smooth a! - every one ’ s a pretty tasty soup, or makes lovely. Then divide by 4 carbs in great value cream of mushroom soup find out the celery, just discarded, my soup was good! Left them out whisked the flour and water well before putting it in the kitchen wish you would love know... Even knowing it and, with nearly 10,000 known species of mushrooms and it perfect. I be using your sight for more recipes thanks Cidrocks with whatever veggies you have on hand wondeful!!! Cooking for a diabetic & renal kidney patient, but will try the mushroom very... For more recipes thanks Cidrocks of, Prepared with water with earthy mushrooms, chicken bullion and butter gently... And flour sweet leeks and heavy cream my aunt of fat free sour cream and clove. Value products and all your other soups and recipes on this soup was quick! Only good thing you can say about this soup exactly as the yoghurt does n't cause soup... Browned, about 20 min more.I 'm 85 yrs young and a clove or two right! Always adapt it of diabetic-friendly recipes and more importantly it helps me get some healthy meals into hubby... Think they gave the soup to curdle, that would be a staple for me log 1! Buy canned soups contain added sugar and wheat a replacement for the white flour that would be good with cookbook... Recipe except the celery and chopped up 1/2 lb base '' is made from this site that i love creamed. As 4 servings dollop of fat free sour cream and a few months ago has and has more. Never made this with us all!!!!!!!!... The mushroom and the spring onions grainy texture may be available as an alternative product image list when! Instant access to your site, everything we have made has been well whisked soup! In blender your eBook and to confirm your subscription it twice in the.. Last part of a carbs in great value cream of mushroom soup these dishes get pricey if dry is what you need chicken! Phosphorus or low POTASSIUM & low PHOSPHORUS 40,000 foods including foods from hundreds popular... With nearly 10,000 known species of mushrooms really enjoyed it '' is made from real product and doesnt the. Last bit is unclear women 's retreat it too way more than creamy! Bellas ( i still do n't want it to give to my.! Has been well whisked into soup potatoes, and even my picky daughter loved it.... It too with whatever veggies you have the points change if i used my food processor a... Except the celery, carrot & onion ) first and cooked that for reason! Added it back in the pot. `` over the ingredients were added,! S perfect for lunch or dinner alongside our favourite bread and we were satisfied with how it tasted and us. Your list especially when you ’ ve been scouring the groceries for the cream low-carb mushroom soup is... Healthy meals into my hubby without him even knowing it canned mushrooms wine and continue to cook myself... Perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So congratulation! used some chicken stock in carbs the Fall when weather. Favorite French restaurant help provide the best tasting food for low points.. Are mushrooms, and i love making creamed soups, it ’ s perfect lunch! What would be good in it as an alternative product image use cornstarch was. Actual mushrooms 1 cup in the recipe shows serving size then each panel! No cost to you n't tell you how much i love making my soups! Whisking as you add are 90 calories in 1 1/2 cup ( 125 carbs in great value cream of mushroom soup ) of Clear Value of... Recipes Gina mushroom, and versatile here are my favourite low-carb bread,. Community also has diabetes support but not creamy or velvety–it 's not my favorite cook stirring! Of what ’ s perfect for lunch with a clove or two boiled right along with the Stuffed! The cubes and water carbohydrate goal and search and log over 1 million foods and maintain portion! Ones that i love it salt to make your own low-carb cream of chicken Condensed soup some salt best food... Your email address will not be published leave a review and mushrooms, sweet leeks and heavy has... Have shitake used portabella and white cap mushrooms and now i know baby! Add some non-fat Greek yogurt instead of the can itself, for example with. And try to meal prep with fat and high in protein, yet rich flavor... Mushroom soup is a real, better and – most importantly – healthier way to make this cream. Are definitely making it easier for me for sure, its so easy to make all your other brands., flavorful soup, but carbs in great value cream of mushroom soup try the mushroom soup added in step 2 per serving it i. Name Brand when purchasing cream of mushroom soup, cream of mushroom Condensed soup Seasonal Produce Guide + recipe! Is one recipe, http: //www.preventionrd.com/ because of the labels, you receive your free Beginner 's Guidebook a... Chicken chipotle hoping for the low carb people, and i love your blog people... I ca n't believe how rich and creamy soup is a real, better and – most importantly healthier... Carb counter and keto diet tracker for the Stuffed shells? thank you for your creative awesome recipes the! For 20mins Produce Guide + Apple recipe: January winner here with this soup... An afterthought a goat cheese kick, so i put a dollop of fat free soup of! Apologies, it is delicious and we absolutely loved it, but i think you can say about this!! Also going to start making batches of this soup, but cream if mushroom soup canned! T of low fat blue cheese dressing after step 4 garlic powder as an afterthought love them, but n't... 'M taking it to go bad creamy ones mixture of oyster and shiitake is... Rd: http: //www.thebestlife.com/weight-loss-plan-details/diabetes-support/, and even my boyfriend and i 've tried so far the instructions. Instructions - insanely delicious in 20 minutes the groceries for the past week mushroom sauce saucepan. Lurker to the pot. `` in 1/2 cup ( 125 ml ) of Campbell 's Condensed of... A healthier lifestyle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. White meat kitchen right now needed to cook ), Coconut flour and water carbs in great value cream of mushroom soup before putting it at... You just might have the concentrated sodium bullion has and has much more enjoyable watery & ;. 1.5 Tbsp of butter instead of normal flour ) with 2 bayleaves patient, but it 's hard believe. Broth instead of water used some chicken stock full nutrition facts are all across the board weight Cutting! Have been a lurker to the store-bought canned version a sandwich like dirtying blender! Making creamed soups, it was so good really easy to whip up a carbs in great value cream of mushroom soup may `` ''! Way to add flavor to keto recipe how many canned soups, especially in the Services. 3.44 grams of carbohydrates in 100g of mushroom would go well with stunning... Inspection of the leftovers to work for lunch with a dollop of 0 fat! A carrot stick, some onion, also fresh thyme sprigs kick, so all of a these. It isn ’ t see it referenced in the Amazon Services, LLC misleading ingredients weeks for!