2411 Bowman Ave, Louisville, KY 40217 (502) 637 1575. By 1924, the YMCA had a membership nearing 1,000, and was the second largest railroad YMCA in the state – behind only Louisville. The following locations offer SilverSneakers®, Silver&Fit and Renew Active: ©2021 YMCA Louisville    All Rights Reserved. I loved it. By joining the Y, you're not just a member of the facility; you're part of a cause. The Y is for everyone, and we are committed to helping you find options that fit your family’s budget. Did we mention our 30-day money back guarantee? Formats include baseball, t-ball, coach-pitch and clinics and are open to kids ages 4-8. The YMCA of Greater Louisville is waiving its join fee through Jan. 22. Ask us about financial assistance and income‑based rates. The YMCA of Greater Louisville maintains a strong commitment to training and professional development. YMCA of Greater Louisville. YMCA Employee Reviews about "free gym membership" Updated Dec 11, 2020 As a Y Member, you’re part of our Y family. LEARN ABOUT US. Apply on company website. You can also complete a membership application and take it to the branch of your choice. The YMCA is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and one of the nation's leading nonprofits for strengthening community through youth development, healthy living and social responsibility. My recovery time took only six days before I played a full on 100% basketball game. OFFICIAL SITE for the YMCA of the USA: At the Y, strengthening community is our cause. I learned to swim in the pool here. YMCA of Greater Louisville. To get started: Print and complete the financial assistance application form. The YMCA is located in Louisville, Kentucky and serves the neighborhoods of Central Business District and Central Louisville. The POWER and VALUE of your YMCA Membership: When you join the Y, you join a movement to strengthen your community, while strengthening yourself. Membership Associate - Northeast YMCA (Membership) YMCA of Greater Louisville Louisville, KY, US … Membership Rates Take the first step to a healthier you by joining the Y. Early amenities included boarding rooms, a library and a … We encourage you to visit the Northeast Family YMCA or the YMCA at Norton Commons, both are within just a few minutes of the Middletown location. MEMBERSHIP. Facebook; Twitter; Mail; JOIN OUR Y COMMUNITY; REGISTER FOR A PROGRAM; GIVE TO THE Y; TEXT ALERTS; Phone: 812-734-0770. 20 Quality Place Buckner, KY 40010 (502) 222 9358. 2411 Bowman Ave, Louisville, KY 40217 (502) 637 1575 Updated Dec 28, 2020. YMCA of Greater Louisville Prospect, KY, US. Floyd County School-Age Child Care . Search job titles. The organization conducts exercise classes and physical activity programs. The YMCA conducts regular sex offender screenings on all members. Cancel … A Financial Assistance application is also available for your convenience.. LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WHAS11) -- If you want to get back into shape, the YMCA of Greater Louisville is waiving its join fees until January 20. Learn more about the Member Experience Representative - Aso Pt position now! Having a membership to your local YMCA gives you access to health and wellness services in your community. The Chestnut Street Family YMCA provides membership opportunities for adults, youths and senior citizens. SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY. Reviews (502) 587-7405 Website. 20 Quality Place Buckner, KY 40010 (502) 222 9358. I learned to swim in the pool here. Your membership will expire 30 days after your next draft. HEALTHY LIVING . You will need to bring your LFUCG ID or a paycheck stub for employment verification. Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you kno 24 reviews of Downtown Center Branch YMCA "I joined this YMCA in 1977 when it was fairly new and I was a student at a nearby school. I was a member of The Louisville Athletic Club on Westport Road for a little over a year. Floyd County School-Age Child Care . With a shared … Please purchase your Regional membership at the location … YMCA Membership Director Reviews. Floyd County School-Age Child Care . Find 33 listings related to Ymca in East Louisville on YP.com. 409 Joe B Hall Ave, Shepherdsville, KY 40165 (502) 543 3985. ... adding the YMCA represents some 23,000 Louisville … If you have any questions regarding the status of your membership, please contact our Member Service team at 502.587.9622 or The Y was hit hard by the prolonged closures and continued uncertainty. You may also stop by the front desk of any … YMCA in Harrison County Indiana offers many programs for residents of Indiana.