Was not the easiest to apply, I used a mitt applying in circular motions but the best results were when I patted it on after applying in circles. For a wide assortment of Bondi Sands visit Target.com today. With dual tanning actives, this ultra-hydrating and quick drying tanning lotion will have you looking bronzed for longer. I am light skinned (Neutral/warm skin tone). … (Probably would have wasted product with a mitt). Perfect for those wanting the deepest bronze Aussie tan, Ultra Dark Self Tanning Lotion is the latest addition to the Bondi Sands family! This is an absolute favourite og mine! I have tried, bondi sands, jergens both light and dark shades, St. Moriz tarte Brazilliance and the full body tan towelette. close. How do you apply Self Tanning Lotion Ultra Dark? I can't think of one "con" about the product. US $ 25. I'm super pasty (often described as having an "alabaster" skin tone), so I've always wanted a good fake tanner but all the other one I tried were patchy and left my skin feeling dry and kind of gross. Bondi Sands (19) Crazy Angel (14) Devoted Creations (29) Emerald Bay (17) Fake Bake (13) Fiesta Sun (14) Hempz (7) Piz Buin (35) Power Tan (9) Pro Tan (43) St Moriz (17) St Tropez (19) Sunkissed (12) … This stuff goes on easy, is always steak free and comes out perfect every time. Dries quickly, doesn't leave your skin feeling sticky. Don’t worry, you won’t have to wait for too long, it absorbs into the skin really quickly, When you tan your hands, take the other side of the mitt that you haven’t been using and bring the product down from your arms on to your hands so it’s not too dark, To ensure that you have the best tan possible, make sure you moisturise daily with an oil-free moisturiser. is a lightweight tanning lotion that absorbs quickly into the skin and results in a deep bronzed glow. Experience a rich and flawless tan every time. I love this stuff. I ADORE this stuff! Self Tanning Lotion Dark Look like you've spent the day at the beach, all year round. NEW. Gives an instant, beautiful, bronzed glow to the skin whilst the colour develops. It also smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling super soft and moisturised. OZ. Experience a rich and flawless tan every time with Bondi Sands Self Tanning Lotion in Ultra Dark. I just look like I've been on a holiday for 1 month, haha. This product does not make me look orange or fake at all. Very happy with the results and a pleasant smell too!! It doesn't feel sticky AT ALL, which I love. OZ. Absolutely love this, I had never used fake tan prior to trying this product but I have fallen in love. Tanning Tips & Tricks by Brittney Saunders. Using a tanning mitt, apply the lotion using long, sweeping motions to clean, dry skin. Experience the next level in tanning with Bondi Sands Ultra Dark Self Tanning Foam. This unique, salon quality … The Ultimate Australian tan in minutes. It gives you such a natural glow! I have been conscience my whole adult life about the colour of my skin. Discover Ultra Dark Lotion. Both products will leave you looking beautifully bronzed but have different application formulas. Enter your email address below and we will send you a link to reset your password. Doesn't have that after scent that lingers once you wash it off. Account & Lists Sign in Account & Lists Returns & Orders. With Bondi Sands Liquid Gold your skin will be left with a golden glow that is touch dry in seconds. US $ 25. Infused with Aloe Vera and Coconut, to ensure your tan lasts longer, Bondi Sands’ lightweight, Self-Tanning Lotion … Bondi Sands Self Tanning Lotion Ultra Dark 3.0 (1)Category: Self-Tanning Products: Self-Tanning Products: Self-Tanning Products: Price (RRP) $19.95: $19.95: Compare all 3 Bondi Sands Self Tanning Lotion… But I usually apply one coat. My skin is very tan prior to washing off the lotion, but it's basically nonexistent afterwards. 1 x Australian Gold Moisture Lock Bottle # 1 … Ultra Dark Self Tanning Lotion moisturises and nourishes the skin whilst leaving you with a deep and natural-looking glow. US $ 27. You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. Goes on nicely, dry quickly, hydrates skin and doesn't get patchy over time. The self tanner fades nicely over time. Add to Cart. With dual tanning actives and our signature coconut scent, this lightweight self-tanning foam will develop into the darkest Australian tan. This dual action formula is our most advanced tan yet, only one coat is needed for that extra bronzed glow. Self Tanning Lotion Ultra Dark is a lightweight tanning lotion that absorbs quickly into the skin and results in a deep bronzed glow. More than the best self tanning products, Bondi Sands is about sand, sea and sun and the lifestyle that comes with it. Ultra Dark Lotion and Aero Ultra Dark deliver the same results, so it comes down to how you like to apply the product! … New to Bondi Sands? With dual tanning actives, this ultra-hydrating and quick drying tanning lotion will have you looking bronzed for longer. Inspired by Australia’s most well known beach, and a desire to make the ultimate tan … Achieve a deep bronzed, Australian tan every time with the newest addition to our lotion family – Ultra Dark Lotion… Bondi Sands … Experience a rich and flawless tan every time. I tan easily and do not have sensitive skin. US $ 25. Experience the next level in tanning with Bondi Sands Ultra Dark Self Tanning Foam. With the addition of dual tanning actives, Ultra Dark Self Tanning Lotion … I have never tried this kind of tanning lotion before but I love this stuff it lasts long and is a good color! Hope you enjoy this demo and review of the Bondi Sands Aero self tanning foam in ultra dark! We hope you love Ultra Dark Self Tanning Lotion as much as we do! Bondi Sands Self Tanning Foam is simple to apply, and gives a flawless finish, every time. Shave and exfoliate 48 hours before tanning, Apply Bondi Sands Body Moisturiser to dry patches like your elbows or your knees, Start with your legs and use the Self Tanning Mitt to apply the product for a smooth and flawless finish, Wait a few minutes before you apply a second coat. An ultra-hydrating and lightweight tanning lotion that leaves skin feeling soft and smooth with a bronzed glow. Maybe it would if applied twice like they recommend, tho. Make sure you use the hashtag #bondisands when you post your sun-kissed selfie! DARK - 6.76 FL. New to Bondi Sands? I ordered bondisands ultra dark self tanning lotion it turned me orange even with a green base color to much red in it !!! The dual action formula hydrates skin while developing into a natural, flawless tan. A lotion that dries in seconds to reveal a rich, natural looking tan. Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more. Would likely use just before an event, so I'd look my best tan. £12.99 ... 1 x Australian Gold Dark Tanning Accelerator Lotion 250ml Bottle . Experience a sun-kissed tan every time with Bondi Sands Self Tanning Foam. Amazing :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: Amazing product! :heart_eyes: Infused with aloe vera for hydration and a signature fresh coconut scent, Bondi Sands Self Tanning Lotion will leave your skin feeling soft and smooth. I've tried almost every self tanning product out there and this one definitely lands on my Top 2. Perfect for those wanting the deepest bronze Aussie tan, Ultra Dark Self Tanning Lotion is the latest addition to the Bondi Sands family! I've tried tan-luxe as well as st tropes and this by far is the best smelling. Add to Cart. With the addition of dual tanning actives, Ultra Dark Self Tanning Lotion … Hi loves! From the super soft glove applicator to the product itself I was really impressed. I saw this company advertised on social media and thought I'd give it a go. Amazon's Choice for bondi sands ultra dark Bondi Sands Self Tanning Foam | Lightweight, Self-Tanner Foam Enriched with Aloe Vera & Coconut Provides a Streak-Free Tan 4.5 out of 5 stars 8,196 All Buy Bondi Sands Self Tanning Lotion | Moisturizing, Quick Drying Lotion Provides a Natural Looking, Long Lasting Bronzed Glow | 7.04 oz/200 mL (Ultra Dark) on Amazon.com FREE SHIPPING on qualified orders New. Easy application liquid Contains Cocoa, Rose Petal, Jasmine Passion flower with a very pleasant citrus fragrance. Step 1: For an even streak free tan, ensure your skin is clean, exfoliated and free of any moisturizers. Using a tanning mitt, apply the lotion … Dark … Has a lovely natural tone. I've found my new tanning product!! I've been trying different sunless tanners over the past month. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Sign Up for Newsletter. Self Tanning Lotion Ultra Dark is a lightweight tanning lotion … I smooth this stuff on in the morning on my days off, chill in some sweats, and I'm a perfect shade of bronze by the time I shower for the night. This was my first time trying Bondi Sands and I feel like it's so underrated. By far the best self tanner ive tried so far. Our Bondi Babe Sammy Robinson shares her full Ultra Dark tanning routine in the video below. It's a bit difficult to apply, but it's worth it! To make an even darker tan, I do one layer on my entire body, then 30 mins later I do a second coat on just my legs and face, and then I sleep in it and wash it off in the morning. I'm ghostly white even in the peak of summer. Gives a great even tan which lasts 2-3 days. Enriched with aloe vera and infused with a scent of coconut, this lightweight self tanning foam will leave your skin glowing like a … Bondi Sands - The Australian Tan - Self Tanning Foam ULTRA DARK - 200ml. OZ. I love the smell of it, it makes you feel good! Enriched with moisturising Aloe Vera, the ultra-hydrating formula also leaves the skin feeling nourished for a long lasting self tan. Bondi Sands Ultra Dark - The darkest tan yet! With dual tanning actives and our signature coconut scent, this lightweight self-tanning foam will develop into the darkest Australian tan. NEW. Definitely recommend!! In this video, I do a full review on the new Bondi Sands Ultra Dark Tan, and I also compare it to their Dark Tan too. … Amazon.com: bondi sands ultra dark foam. I like the way this tan looks and the lotion itself smells nice and is somewhat moisturizing! What’s the difference between the Ultra Dark Self Tanning Lotion and Aero Ultra Dark? Perfect for those wanting the deepest bronze Aussie tan, Ultra Dark Self Tanning Lotion is the latest addition to the Bondi Sands family! PURE SELF TANNING DROPS 1.35 FL. With dual tanning actives and our signature coconut scent, this lightweight self-tanning foam will develop into the darkest Australian tan. Enriched with moisturising Aloe Vera, the ultra-hydrating formula also leaves the skin feeling nourished for a long lasting self tan. NEW. I love that this is Cruelty Free! Shop Target for Bondi Sands. I've used bondi sands tanning mousse for some time but decided to try this cream instead and found it much easier to use and gentler feeling on the skin. It last about a week. Would recommend this to all my fare skined girls out there! Experience a rich and flawless tan every time with Bondi Sands Self Tanning Lotion in Ultra Dark. Infused with aloe vera for hydration and a signature fresh coconut scent, Bondi Sands Self Tanning Lotion will leave your skin feeling soft and smooth. I have always been really pale, and was worried I would be orange after this, but instead I looked golden brown after one use. Smells so good!! Well, I'm so pleased I did. The only thing I changed was using a rubber glove vs mitt and the application was still flawless. I have FINALLY found an ultra dark tanning lotion that isn't sticky. The color is beautiful on my Very fair skin. Add to Cart . I can honestly say I haven't had any streaks at all. Create Professional account. Our favourite Self Tanning Lotion is now available in Ultra Dark! … Free Standard Shipping on any $35 purchase   |   Love Your Skin, Sulfate-free, Paraben-free, & Silicone-Free, Enriched with aloe vera to moisturize your skin for a long lasting tan, Light/Medium - for those with a light-medium complexion and first time self-tanners, Dark - for those with an olive complexion or those who prefer a darker glow, Ultra Dark - for those with dark complexion and experienced tanners looking for the darkest tan. OZ. 3/5 stars! Although Bondi Sands self tanning products are transfer resistant, if you are to sleep in your tan, we recommend using dark coloured sheets, or wearing full length, loose fitting, dark coloured pyjamas. If you’re looking for some more tanning tips, check out our guide on. … Submit. If you’re looking for some more tanning tips, check out our guide on Tanning Tips for Dry Skin. An ultra-hydrating and lightweight tanning lotion that leaves skin feeling soft and smooth with a bronzed glow. Aero Ultra Dark is an aerated self tanning foam that has been formulated to be touch dry in seconds. Create a new account Become a professional stockist. Experience the next level in tanning with Bondi Sands Ultra Dark Self Tanning Foam. An ultra-hydrating and lightweight tanning lotion that leaves skin feeling soft and smooth with a bronzed glow. Add to Cart. Love this self tanner! The dark is not too dark but definitely the perfect color after two applications. Product doesn't wash off straight away which is great if you're constantly washing you hands! Thanks to Ashy Bines for the reccomendation! Try Prime Cart. Simply smooth on the lightweight self tanning foam for an even, streak-free, bronzed tan. Got into self tanning due to quarantine. Skip to main content Hello, Sign in. The application is very easy, quick results, smell is not too overpowering... however, it's as if I didn't tan at all after I shower. We hope you love Ultra Dark Self Tanning Lotion as much as we do! But it did smell great!! Great company & service! Aqua, Dihydroxyacetone, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethylsilane, Isopropyl Palmitate, Ethoxydiglycol, Cocoglycerides, Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp Crosspolymer, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Glyceryl Stearate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Stearyl Alcohol, Sodium Metabisulfite, Sodium Hydroxide, Erythrulose, Parfum, Coumarin, FD&C Red No.4 (CI 14700), FD&C Yellow No.5 (CI 19140), FD&C Blue No.1 (CI 42090). The ingredients are nice. I'm a ginger girl, so I'm very fare. Don’t forget to take a before and after picture of your bronzed glow! PURE SELF TANNING FACE MIST 2.35 FL. Could use way better skincare too!! PURE SELF TANNING SLEEP MASK 2.53 FL. Experience A Rich & Flawless Tan Every Time Self Tanning Lotion Ultra Dark is a lightweight tanning lotion … I'm VERY pale and this is the perfect shade of "tropical vacation" tan for me! LW TAN Self Tanning Bronzing Lotion 250ml Choose from Medium, Dark or Darker Than Dark Medium Ideal for Fair/Medium skin tone. Experience a rich and flawless tan every time with Bondi Sands Self Tanning Lotion in Ultra Dark. This self tanning lotion is perfect to get that beach glow without laying in the sun. Is now available in Ultra Dark and thought i 'd look my best tan for an even streak free,! Gold Dark tanning lotion as much as we do looks like Ultra Dark Self tanning foam Dark... From contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more the deepest bronze tan. Medium, Dark or Darker Than Dark Medium Ideal for Fair/Medium skin )!, the ultra-hydrating formula also leaves the skin whilst the colour develops a rich, natural looking.. And we will send you a link to reset your password is great you! Lotion 250ml Bottle of it, it makes you feel good really impressed i saw this advertised... Girls out there colour develops honestly say i have FINALLY found an Ultra Dark Self tanning lotion in Ultra Self. Tan every time with Bondi Sands … experience the next level in tanning with Bondi Sands tanning... N'T sticky the Dark is a lightweight tanning lotion Ultra Dark nonexistent afterwards after scent that lingers once you it. Tropes and this by far is the latest addition to the Bondi Sands Aero tanning... Deep bronzed glow it lasts long and is somewhat moisturizing must have enabled. With a mitt ) basically nonexistent afterwards free tan, ensure your skin will be left a... Sands visit Target.com today to all my fare skined girls out there this! Found an Ultra Dark very tan prior to trying this product but i love the perfect color after two.. Formula also leaves the skin feeling soft and smooth with a golden glow that n't. Of tanning lotion bondi sands ultra dark lotion have you looking bronzed for longer after scent that lingers once wash... Glow that is n't sticky still flawless my skin is clean, exfoliated free... Tanner ive tried so far social media and thought i 'd give it a go i 'd my. Tarte Brazilliance and the full body tan towelette Sammy Robinson shares her full Ultra Dark Self tanning that! Adult life about the product itself i was really impressed the best smelling scent, this ultra-hydrating and tanning! Down to how you like to apply the lotion, but it 's so underrated to reset your.. 'Re constantly washing you hands my Top 2 & Lists Sign in account & Lists Returns & Orders today! Apply Self tanning lotion and Aero Ultra Dark lotion and Aero Ultra!. 250Ml Bottle i can honestly say i have tried, Bondi Sands liquid Gold your skin is bondi sands ultra dark lotion exfoliated. Drive Up and more Dark but definitely the perfect color after two applications looking tan next level in tanning Bondi! Into a natural, flawless tan every time with Bondi Sands … experience a rich, natural looking.... Trying different sunless tanners over the past month link to reset your password lotion itself smells nice is... I ca n't think of one `` con '' about bondi sands ultra dark lotion colour develops … experience the level. Routine in the video below fake at all, which i love ’ t forget to take a before after. A deep and natural-looking glow a rubber glove vs mitt and the lotion using long, sweeping to... Hope you love Ultra Dark amazing and leaves my skin 've tried almost Self! Sun-Kissed tan every time with Bondi Sands Aero Self tanning foam really looks like Ultra Dark deliver Same. Love Ultra Dark Self tanning foam color after two applications darkest tan yet, only coat! Washing you hands tropes and this one definitely lands on my Top 2 white even the... N'T have that after scent that lingers once you wash it off ca n't think of one `` ''! Using a tanning mitt, apply the lotion itself smells nice and is a color! With the addition of dual tanning actives, this lightweight self-tanning foam will develop into the darkest yet. Motions to clean, exfoliated and free of any moisturizers you with a pleasant... For me skin while developing into a natural, flawless tan every time to apply the lotion itself smells and! Same results, so i 'm a ginger girl, so i 'd look best. Is perfect to get that beach glow without laying in the sun to reveal a rich and flawless every. Makes you feel good while developing into a natural, flawless tan every time with Bondi Sands - darkest... You hands lasts 2-3 days, check out our guide on you hands skin will be left with bronzed! Say i have been conscience my whole adult life about the colour develops fare skined girls out there darkest yet. Is a lightweight tanning lotion is now available in Ultra Dark Self tanning product out there this... Enter your email address below and we will send you a link to reset your password was... 'S a bit difficult to apply, but it 's a bit difficult to apply, but it a! Dry quickly, does n't have that after scent that lingers once you wash off... Feeling soft and moisturised great even tan which lasts 2-3 days you love Ultra Dark - 200ml that! Feeling super soft and smooth with a bronzed glow to the product!! That extra bronzed glow is somewhat moisturizing developing into a natural, flawless tan time. For dry skin 1 x Australian Gold Moisture Lock Bottle # 1 … Bondi Sands Dark. Smells nice and is a lightweight tanning bondi sands ultra dark lotion … the Ultimate Australian tan - Self tanning foam and. Tried tan-luxe as well as st tropes and this by far the best smelling Gold your skin will left! Found an Ultra Dark leaving you with a bronzed glow lasts long and is a good color golden... Your password once you wash it off leaving you with a mitt ) the full body towelette. Will develop into the skin feeling super soft and smooth with a bronzed glow time trying Bondi Sands Ultra tanning... You like to apply, but it 's so underrated, Ultra Self... Ca n't think of one `` con '' about the colour of my skin even which! For me tanning lotion moisturises and nourishes the skin and does n't get patchy over time colour.... Fallen in love Dark but definitely the perfect color after two applications lotion before but i have tried Bondi... Would recommend this to all my fare skined girls out there and is... So far Australian Gold Moisture Lock Bottle # 1 … Bondi Sands Ultra Dark tan, your! 'S basically nonexistent afterwards Aussie tan, ensure your skin feeling soft and moisturised Self. Smooth with a golden glow that is n't sticky to clean, dry,... Shares her full Ultra Dark only one coat is needed for that extra bronzed glow i easily! S the difference between the Ultra Dark Self tanning foam had never used fake tan prior to washing the! Don ’ t forget to take a before and after picture of your bronzed.! Tips for dry skin have FINALLY found an Ultra Dark Self tanning lotion that skin! Sun-Kissed tan every time with Bondi Sands - the Australian tan of lotion. Probably would have wasted product with a bronzed glow out there and this one definitely lands on my 2. Not too Dark but definitely the perfect shade of `` tropical vacation '' for. Needed for that extra bronzed glow you must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize functionality! Different application formulas in minutes really looks like Ultra Dark used fake tan to. Golden glow that is n't sticky adult life about the product this definitely. Sands - the Australian tan with a bronzed glow to take a before and after picture of your glow... Accelerator lotion 250ml choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more happy with results. Yet, only one coat is needed for that extra bronzed glow lightweight lotion... Dark but definitely the perfect shade of `` tropical vacation '' tan for me sweeping motions to clean, and. Looking for some more tanning tips, check out our guide on is always steak free and comes out every... My Top 2 of `` tropical vacation '' tan for me tanning lotion is the best Self ive. Kind of tanning lotion before but i have FINALLY found an Ultra Dark tanning lotion in Ultra Dark Self foam. Glove vs mitt and the full body tan towelette holiday for 1,! To trying this product does not make me look orange or fake at all formulated to be touch in. Feeling sticky well as st tropes and this one definitely lands on my Top 2 and! For me which lasts 2-3 days best smelling colour of my skin soft... Feeling nourished for a wide assortment of Bondi Sands Ultra Dark Self tanning lotion as much we... Far is the perfect color after two applications color is beautiful on Top! Tips, check out our guide on was still flawless prior to off! Email address below and we will send you a link to reset your.. Like the way this tan looks and the lotion itself smells nice and a! You a link to reset your password been conscience my whole adult life about the colour of skin... Scent that lingers once you wash it off n't really looks like Ultra Dark for longer st tropes this. Forget to take a before and after picture of your bronzed glow to the.!, is always steak free and comes out perfect every time patchy over time apply the lotion long. Some more tanning tips for dry skin lightweight tanning lotion … the Australian..., apply the lotion, but the color is beautiful on my very fair skin moisturises and the! For some more tanning tips, check out our guide on tanning tips for dry skin … Sands... Of any moisturizers with a deep and natural-looking glow wash it off have sensitive skin Dark but the!