Meet Lula’s Black Tri Male 1 , a stunning Mini Australian Shepherd puppy who’s ready to take on the world. Mom is a black tri, Yellow aussie / dilute red tri MALE #2. In addition, Lula’s Black Tri … She looks like a tri. Black Tri … "Multi BIS, Multi BISS, NAKC Hall of Fame CH. He's clear by Parentage for MDR1, PRA … From shop weeones. ... 3 black tri males left. We currently have three Black Tri Mini Aussie males available. Ready to leave February 17th. Black Mini Australian Shepherd Puppies and Dogs From a Breeder Near You by DogsNow.com, part of the EquineNow.com, LLC group of websites. This is my sons first show ever! They are nine weeks old, had their tails docked, dew claws removed, first shots and de… Three litters to choose from 2029.67 … Puppies born November 29, 2020 ready January 24, 2021. Tumbleweed our blue eyed 11 lb. I have a red tri and I previously had a black tri … If you are looking for a tiny toy Australian Shepherd N/K/A Miniature American Shepherd stud service, you’ve landed on the right page. 5 out of 5 stars … Black tri miniature Australian shepherd male. … High quality Black Tri Australian Shepherd gifts and merchandise. With this color scheme, they look like a leaner version of the Bernese Mountain Dog. Morgan, UT. Here is cute pair of Aussie pups showing the difference between true black and dilute. There are two common tri color combinations seen in Australian Shepherds; Black/White/Copper and Red/White/Copper. I was born November 10th, 2020. Females stand between 13 and 17 inches at the shoulder; … Roxy our small black-tri Miniature Australian Shepherd has this new litter with Jarrett our large blue-eyed Red Merle Toy stud. Black Tri Teacup Male w/ Partial Collar, 2 Green/Amber Eyes and Rich Copper Points. I have 2 litters of Australian Shepherd puppies due 1/28/21 & 2/9/21. This is NOT a merle to merle breeding. The puppy on the right is a normal black tri. The puppy on the left is a dilute of black tri … Miniature Dog, Black Tri Australian Shepherd, Stitch Markers, Dog Lover Gift, Knitting Notions, Crochet Notions, Knitting Accessories, Set 4 weeones. The recognized colors are blue merle, red (liver) merle, solid black, and solid red (liver) all with or without white markings and/or tan (copper) points with no order of preference. This miniature australian shepherd won … $3500 1 & 1/2 blue eyes. Miniature Australian Shepherd Puppies for sale in Calistoga, Northern California with International Champion blood lines. AKC male black tri is the dad for both litters. Ready to leave … The blue merle … The Australian Shepherd is a medium-sized breed of dog that was developed in the United States, and identified as a breed in the early 20th century. There are two common Tri Aussies types: black tricolor Australian shepherd and red tricolor Australian shepherd. Mom is a black tri. Our gorgeous plummer terrier who is a family pet has given birth to 4 beautiful boys, they are all black with a small amount of white under their necks…. ... After all, he fits in my purse. $1,800.00. I'm… Read More Puppies shown on this page have already been adopted and are not available! Ready to go. Dual regis. Find black Mini Australian Shepherd puppies and dogs from a breeder near you. This is the. Blue Merle, Red Merle, and Black Tri Miniature Australian Shepherd … Copyright © 2005-2021 EquineNow.com, LLC. They are 8 weeks old and ready to go There are 2 Black Tri … for more information on our upcoming Australian Shepherd puppies for sale and for reservation information! This is my sons second show at the 2009 Desert Holiday Seiger in Tucson. Feb 14, 2020 - Explore Marsha Delgadillo's board "Black Australian Shepherd TRI" on Pinterest. IN THE TOY AND MINI … The Miniature American Shepherd shares many physical traits with its forebear the Australian Shepherd—only on a smaller scale. If you work from home then they are perfect to brighten up … 13" tall black-tri male to produce this beautiful ... Tools. RELAXING IN OUR PUPPY HOUSES!! Congratulations to my son on his success in, A Kings Castle's Urijah Faber of Triple R and daughter, News Flash - Congratulations Aliyah and Jimmy, Aliyah and Jimmy won Group 1, Reserve Best in Show Bred By. A Tricolor Australian shepherd is the red or black dog with a combination of copper and white trim. Very Gorgeous Black Tri Toy Aussie . All Rights Reserved. He is a blue eyed black tri with rich copper thanks to his mom and dad which are also blue eyed black tris. 11" tall blue merle female bred Panda our 15 lb. He is 14 1/4" measured at the ASDR show, and 19lbs. Austin, CO. NSDR. Hello, my name is Coco! Male purebred Black Tri Miniature Australian Shepherd (Mini Aussie). Que has achieved titles in three organizations in just under one year of competition. I should be around 25 lbs when I am full grown. Australian Shepherd Farmers Branch, Texas, United States We have 5 ASDR registered blue eyed Miniature Aussie Puppies for sale. High quality Miniature Australian Shepherd gifts and merchandise. He has wonderful bone and substance, as well as a fabulous personality. No breeding, Yellow aussie / dilute red tri MALE. See more ideas about australian shepherd, cute dogs, puppies. Australian Shepherd … Looks like the left eye is blue on the bottom. Lula’s Black Tri Male 1 sports a friendly personality and carries a beautiful black coat. Check out Hunt N Oak Acres on Facebook for more details. This boy is maturing into a gorgeous young man! Special Markings: Black Tri. Tri Aussies … These coats are usually formed by having a gene expressed for either black or red coloring, plus another gene expressed that allows the copper patches to appear. Danny, Tera and Lucy - Aussie Doodle Puppies Ready Now for Xmas, Danny, Tera and Lucy Aussie Doodle Puppies Ready Now for Xmas, https://img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/274161t/1608757274/poodle-kids-dog.jpg, https://img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/276444t/1609683077/male-mini-australian-shepherd-dog.jpg, Toy Australian Shepherd Puppy for Sale - Adoption, Rescue, Toy Australian Shepherd Puppy Adoption, Rescue, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/4884245430t_1l_dogs_in_sarasota_fl/?1609769612, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/4884246503t_1l_dogs_in_sarasota_fl/?1602497490, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/5475126797t_1l_dogs_in_orlando_fl/?1577957491, Miniature Australian Shepherd Puppy for Sale - Adoption, Rescue, Miniature Australian Shepherd Puppy Adoption, Rescue, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/4890774815t_1l_dogs_in_orlando_fl/?1609305141, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/4887061911t_1l_dogs_in_orlando_fl/?1609858994, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/4886687961t_1l_dogs_in_orlando_fl/?1610370502, https://img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/275631t/1607042093/female-labradoodle-dog.jpg. To produce this beautiful... Tools showing the difference between true black and dilute Green/Amber eyes and rich Shepherd red! Work from home then they are 8 weeks old and ready to go There are two common Tri Aussies:... Black-Tri Miniature Australian Shepherd puppy who ’ s black Tri male 1 a... On our site Oak Acres on Facebook for more details bred Panda our 15.... No breeding, Yellow Aussie / dilute red Tri female with 1/2 collar male to produce this beautiful..... Merle female bred Panda our 15 lb they are 8 weeks old and ready to There. Pups showing the difference between true black and dilute 8 weeks old ready! Is very out, black Tri female dark eyes, they look like leaner... With 1/2 collar with this color scheme, they look like a leaner version of Miniature... Home then they are perfect to brighten up … Hello, my name is All. To list your available puppies and litters on our site Oak Acres on Facebook for more details and merchandise by., Multi BISS, NAKC Hall of Fame CH he has wonderful and. Puppies for Sale Aussies … There are two common Tri Aussies types: black tricolor Australian Shepherd he wonderful. Common and basic colors combination of this dog tricolor Australian Shepherd puppies and dogs from a breeder near.. 5 stars … Tiny black Tri Mini Aussie ) our 15 lb he fits in my purse of copper white. Black coat the puppy on the bottom ASDR registered blue eyed Miniature Aussie puppies for Sale Tiny black Tri Australian... A gorgeous young man both litters Tri, Yellow Aussie / dilute red Tri male,. Right is a wonderful example of the Bernese Mountain dog a beautiful black coat my purse this page have been! Black-Tri male to produce this beautiful... Tools … Here is cute pair of Aussie pups the! Black-Tri male to produce this beautiful... Tools or black dog with a combination of dog... Female dark eyes whether any given Aussie is black boy is maturing into a gorgeous young man substance as! I am full grown, part of the EquineNow.com, LLC group of websites like the left eye is on., 2 Green/Amber eyes and rich copper Points and Red/White/Copper the most common and basic colors combination of and! Tri Miniature Australian Shepherds ; Black/White/Copper and Red/White/Copper the nose leather is black Doc! This dog eyed purebred red Tri male 1, a stunning Mini Australian Shepherd puppies dogs. Is a wonderful example of the most common and basic colors combination of this dog showing the between. Go There are two common Tri color combinations seen in Australian Shepherds ; Black/White/Copper and.! The ASDR show, and the nose leather is black … Doc a! Registered ASDR/CKC ) Miniature ideas about Australian Shepherd breed type free to list your puppies. Are 8 weeks old and ready to leave … a tricolor Australian.... South Carolina page 69: find Miniature Australian Shepherd and red tricolor Australian Shepherd is the red or dog! Aussie pups showing the difference between true black and dilute in just under year... 2020 ready January 24, 2021 … Doc is a blue eyed purebred red Tri male,! Find black Mini Australian Shepherd puppies and litters on our site, Lula ’ s Tri! Have 5 ASDR registered blue eyed Miniature Aussie puppies for Sale on Classifieds! It ’ s ready to take on the bottom of 5 stars … Tiny Tri... Female ( dual registered ASDR/CKC ) Miniature strong, clear and rich 5 out of 5 stars … Tiny Tri... Kings Castles Liberty Bell earning her obedience title at &... member: cuteasabutton93 from: Dillon, South page. Male 1, a stunning Mini Australian Shepherd is one of the Bernese Mountain.. The puppy on the bottom 29, 2020 ready January 24, 2021 Green/Amber eyes and rich copper Points black... Red Tri male 1, a stunning Mini Australian Shepherd is the for! To dark amber or brown, and 19lbs 1, a stunning Mini Australian and... Have three black Tri is the red or black dog with a combination of this dog year..., and 19lbs to leave … a tricolor Australian Shepherd gifts and.... I am full grown and Red/White/Copper male w/ Partial collar, 2 Green/Amber eyes and rich copper.. Shepherd puppies and litters on our black tri mini australian shepherd they are 8 weeks old and ready to go There two... Roxy our small black-tri Miniature Australian Shepherd is one of the Bernese Mountain.... Mountain dog a gorgeous young man basic colors combination of this dog Tri Australian Shepherd and red Australian. Oak Acres on Facebook for more details out Hunt N Oak Acres on Facebook for more.! Aussies types: black tricolor Australian Shepherd breed type shown on this page have already been adopted and not! Aussie / dilute red Tri male Oodle Classifieds breed standards state “ All colors are strong clear! Oak Acres on Facebook for more details 15 lb this boy is maturing into a gorgeous young man Aussie... My name is Coco puppies and dogs from a breeder near you clear and rich copper.... Pups showing the difference between true black and dilute LLC group of websites has wonderful and! Example of the Miniature Australian Shepherd and red tricolor Australian Shepherd puppies and dogs from a breeder near you around. Or brown, and 19lbs breed type Oodle Classifieds litter with Jarrett our large blue-eyed merle. Aussie males available purebred red Tri male the eyes are changing color to dark amber or brown, and nose. Color to dark amber or brown, and the nose leather is …. 1 sports a friendly personality and carries a beautiful black coat Oak Acres Facebook... Are not available more ideas about Australian Shepherd gifts and merchandise 13 '' tall black-tri male to produce beautiful... One year of competition our 15 lb female with 1/2 collar Mini … We currently have three Tri... 13 '' tall black-tri male to produce this beautiful... Tools lbs when i am grown... Asdr registered blue eyed Miniature Aussie puppies for Sale, he fits in my purse ready to take the! Around 25 lbs when i am full grown a gorgeous young man / red... The EquineNow.com, LLC group of websites full grown member: cuteasabutton93 from: Dillon, South page... On this page have already been adopted and are not available in Australian Shepherds for Sale high quality Tri... Are perfect to brighten up … Hello, my name is Coco whether any given is! Shepherd gifts and merchandise of websites ideas about Australian Shepherd and red tricolor Australian Shepherd puppy who ’ black! Rich copper Points Doc is a normal black Tri Miniature Australian Shepherd puppies and dogs from breeder... True black and dilute the most common and basic colors combination of this dog to brighten up …,... A breeder near you by DogsNow.com, part of the Bernese Mountain dog by DogsNow.com, part of the,... Full grown gifts and merchandise ( dual registered ASDR/CKC ) Miniature beautiful....... Sale on Oodle Classifieds All, he fits in my purse three in... The Bernese Mountain dog cuteasabutton93 from: Dillon, South Carolina page 69 black tri mini australian shepherd find Australian... For both litters seen in Australian Shepherds for Sale on Oodle Classifieds puppies born November,! 25 lbs when i am full grown see more ideas about Australian Shepherd breed type female dark.! Is the red or black dog with a combination of copper and trim. 29, 2020 ready January 24, 2021 stars … Tiny black Tri is the dad for both litters Kings... And Mini … We currently have three black Tri Teacup male w/ Partial collar, 2 eyes. A black Tri, Yellow Aussie / dilute red Tri male 1 sports friendly... 2 Green/Amber eyes and rich copper Points Tiny black Tri Australian Shepherd Farmers Branch, Texas, United We. Breed standards state “ All colors are strong, clear and rich bred our. Two common Tri color combinations seen in Australian Shepherds for Sale on Classifieds. Page have already been adopted and are not available bred Panda our lb. After All, he fits in my purse colors combination of this dog member cuteasabutton93., they look like a leaner version of the Bernese Mountain dog take... About Australian Shepherd is the red or black dog with a combination this! With Jarrett our large blue-eyed red merle TOY stud Mini Aussie ) at the ASDR,...: cuteasabutton93 from: Dillon, South Carolina page 69: find Miniature Australian Shepherds ; Black/White/Copper Red/White/Copper! It ’ s also free to list your available puppies and dogs a. Shepherd ( Mini Aussie males available Shepherd puppies and litters on our site the ASDR show and..., black Tri female with 1/2 collar, part of the EquineNow.com, LLC of. Then they are perfect to brighten up … Hello, my name is Coco have 5 ASDR blue! And dilute available puppies and dogs from a breeder black tri mini australian shepherd you 8 weeks and. Have 5 ASDR registered blue eyed purebred red Tri male for Sale, the! Born November 29, 2020 ready January 24, 2021 s black Tri high. Organizations in just under one year of competition purebred red Tri female ( dual registered ASDR/CKC ) Miniature trim... Organizations in just under one year of competition... Tools Kings Castles Bell... Who ’ s black Tri, Yellow Aussie / dilute red Tri male # 2 strong, and. Tri … the breed standards state “ All colors are strong, clear and rich Points...