Behringer Nekkst K8. Reviews. Behringer Nekkst K5 Powered Studio Monitor Features: ... Behringer K5 5" 100W Studio Monitor Speaker - Pair Your Rating. 9 Evaluations . Submit Review. Low frequencies tend to build up in room corners, and this leads to great difficulty in accurate mixing and producing because of the bumped up bass that you hear – you may find that your mix is too thin or too thick when listening in the car or in your earbuds. Active 2-Way Monitor. Behringer Nekkst K5 Powered Studio Monitor Features: Sales representative  +6 013 811 8613  +6 013 811 8613  ENG BM 广东话 华语. As well as RCA, TRS & XLR inputs the speakers have iOS and Bluetooth connectivity, which can work simultaneously with the wired inputs. Menu. The Behringer NEKKST K5 is a professional nearfield monitor designed to bring true, clean audio to your desktop. The K5’s would make a great set of second reference monitors if you want to check if the track you’re producing or mixing is starting to get cluttered. On top of that, it's fairly safe to say that Kali Audio LP-6 is a more popular studio monitor, based on its reviews. Behringer Nekkst K8. Description. Add to Wish List Add to Compare. Behringer NEKKST K5 Bi-Amped 5" Studio Monitor NEKKST K5 Audiophile Bi-Amped 5" Studio Monitor with Advanced Waveguide Technology. I played chart dance music, and immediately apparent was how bright they were – they were so bright, in fact, that I had to turn them down because I felt that they were shrill. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Pioneer DJ DM-40-W White Studio Monitors #1 Best Seller Add to Basket Add to Basket Add to Basket Add to Basket Add to … hidden. Behringer 1C-BK Monitor Speakers - Black. 1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars. Our first speaker to be tested was the Trojan Aktiv5, which was a complete surprise in terms of performance. If you’re limited by space, you may be looking at the K5, but I’d recommend getting a speaker with at least a 6″ woofer for more general DJ/producer use. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . Brand New Regular Price: $178.50 . Copyright © 2019 LTO Trading Sdn Bhd. Be the first to review “BEHRINGER NEKKST K5 Audiophile Bi-Amped 5″ Studio Monitor with Advance Pair” Cancel reply. 15 Evaluations . Call me back! These are a huge step up from the speaker monitors that Behringer produced in the early 2000s (had them, never really liked them), and really do perform despite their aforementioned shortcomings. 5.3" Woofer & 1" Tweeter, Bi-Amped Class-D Design, 50 Hz to 20 kHz Frequency Response, 100 dB SPL, Proprietary Waveguide Technology. Be respectful, keep it civil and stay on topic. Reviews; Behringer NEKKST K8 Studiomonitor (pro Stück) Artikel-Nummer: 9000-0005-2883. The highs were quite shrill, but having the High Frequency switch at the back made them a bit more listenable, and in the end I’m thankful that these speakers even came with that, somehow wishing that all other monitors would, too! While we didn’t get any official prices, we were assured they will be priced competitively. Behringer ; NEKKST K5 ; Behringer NEKKST K5. Ultra-linear 100-Watt reference-class studio monitor; Designed by renowned acoustic icon Keith Klawitter, founder of KRK* BEHRINGER has gone the extra mile, driving each woofer and tweeter with a separate amplifier for absolute signal integrity. The 100-Watt NEKKST K5 Studio Monitor's unparalleled, world-class performance is the result of a major collaboration between BEHRINGER audio engineers and loudspeaker master-designer/founder of KRK – Keith R. Klawitter. Sale! JBL Professional 305p MKII 5" 2 Way Powered Studio Reference Monitor. Audiophile Bi-Amped 8" Studio Monitor with Advanced Waveguide Technology Welcome to my review! Active 2-Way Monitor. Notify me when the price drops. 3. Compare. Buy Behringer NEKKST K5 at Gear Club Direct. The next thing I noticed here was how pronounced the midrange was: Vocals, synthesisers, guitars, snare drums… you name it, they cut through. Manual Behringer NEKKST K5. Behringer 1C-BK Monitor Speakers - Black. Behringer Nekkst 8 review I've great monitors at the studio, but I need to buy some cheap monitors for a portable all around rig… i cannot find any reviews on the net. sheet. I haven’t reviewed the K6 yet so I can’t recommend that just yet, but a similarly sized speaker would be the KRK Rokit 6, although you’re missing some Room Compensation and Low Frequency switches here. We'll notify you as soon as they are back in-stock. hidden. NEKKST K5 The 150-Watt NEKKST K5 Studio Monitor’s unparalleled, world-class performance is the result of a major collaboration between Behringer audio engineers and loudspeaker master-designer/founder of KRK – Keith R. Klawitter. Our Clients . Allgemeine Informationen. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Behringer NEKKST Audiophile Bi-Amped Studio Monitor with Advanced Waveguide Technology at Amazon.com. 8 ratings . Description; Features; Videos; Reviews; Product Description for the Behringer K5. They’ve got their own power supplies and onboard amplifiers (they’re bi-amped, meaning one amp drives the tweeter and one the woofer), so I jacked in the power cord, switched them on, and got going. Buy Behringer NEKKST K5 Bi-Amped 5" Studio Monitor featuring 5.3" Woofer & 1" Tweeter, Bi-Amped Class-D Design, 50 Hz to 20 kHz Frequency Response, 100 dB SPL, Proprietary Waveguide Technology, High-Density Enclosure, Adjustable EQ and & Trim, XLR, TRS and RCA Input Connectors. Buy Now From Amazon. On top of that, it's fairly safe to say that Mackie MR mk3 Series is a more popular studio monitor, based on its 10+ reviews. Location: Vancouver; Posted May 14, 2016. Moniteurs actifs 2 voies. No.57-1(GF), Jalan Equine 10, Taman Equine, 43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangor, Malaysia. The Behringer NEKKST K5 is a professional nearfield monitor designed to bring true, clean audio to your desktop.. Armed with a 5” glass fibre cone woofer and a 1” silk dome tweeter that are both powered by separate amplifiers in a bi-amping configuration, the NEKKST K5 … Environmentally Friendly The ability for a studio monitor to adapt to a wide range of acoustic conditions is of paramount importance, and the NEKKST K5 delivers extreme versatility in this arena. Shop Online Or Visit Our Showroom Today. Behringer B2030A Truth 2 Way Reference Studio Monitor - Speaker . Notify Me When Back In Stock "Don't See The Deal You Want?" On top of that, it's fairly safe to say that KRK Classic 5 is a more popular studio monitor, based on its reviews. Shipping Info Shipping Info. This item Behringer NEKKST K5 Studio Monitor. Speaker size: 1x 5" Amplifier power per unit (RMS) 100 W: Magnetic Shielding: No: Analogue XLR … A udioph ile Bi-A mped 8, 6, an d 5" S t udio … Be respectful, keep it civil and stay on topic. Behringer Nekkst K5 tech. The same songs played back revealed some vocals that were a little less clear (“smeared” is the term that often gets used here), but if you didn’t have the K8 as a point of reference you wouldn’t really notice it. Switches like these are more common now thanks to the proliferation of home studios (KRK comes to mind), but in the past these were rare features that were built into more top-tier gear for engineers who really liked to fine tune a system to their liking. Discuss: Behringer NEKKST K5 - monitor speaker Sign in to comment. Phone 0800 4MONKEY to buy Behringer NEKKST K5 Bi-Amped 5" Studio Monitor, or visit our Auckland & Wellington Stores. Behringer K5 5" 100W Studio Monitor Speaker - Pair, Skip to the beginning of the images gallery. [NEKKST K5]. Call 855-556-8444 Review Behringer K5 Behringer K5 Overview The NEKKST K5 from Behringer is a bi-amped, powered studio monitor designed for critical listening in a mixing environment. The NEKKST K5 from Behringer is a bi-amped, powered studio monitor designed for critical listening in a mixing environment. So KRK Classic 5 tends to get more favorable ⭐ reviews than Behringer Nekkst K6, as seen on the chart below. Value. Behringer's Nekkst K8 are the largest in the Nekkst family, and offer versatility and great aural value for money. By using this site you agree to our privacy and cookie policy. Fortunately for us, Behringer teamed up with the brains behind the first KRK releases (Keith R Klawitter, so… yeah, KRK) to create its own line or affordably priced reference monitors – the Behringer NEKKST K5 and K8. NEKKST K5 100W Audiophile Bi-Amped 5" Studio Monitor, Single . So Mackie MR mk3 Series tends to get more favorable ⭐ reviews than Behringer Nekkst K5, as seen on the chart below. hidden. Key Features 5.3" Woofer & 1" Tweeter Bi-Amped Class-D Design 50 Hz to 20 kHz Frequency Response 100 dB SPL Ultra-linear 100-Watt studio monitors Designed by renowned acoustic icon Keith Klawitter, founder of KRK* True bi-amping mode with 4 amplifiers for ultimate sound reproduction hidden. 7 ratings . Using custom glass fiber speaker cones, the Nekkst K8 serves up punchy bass and defined mids, complete with smooth mids served up by the silk dome tweeter. Design and Development by Ant Internet Sdn Bhd, Active studio monitor with 5" LF driver and 1" HF driver, Glass fiber speaker cone designed by KRK founder and master designer Keith R. Klawitter, 100-watt bi-amped design serves up powerful, clear sound, Easy to integrate into any system with XLR, TRS, and RCA inputs. New Behringer K5 and K8 studio monitors designed by a developed by renowned monitor designer and founder of KRK, Keith R. Klawitter. In stock. It features a 1" tweeter, a 5" woofer, a frequency response of 50 Hz to 20 kHz, a maximum SPL of 100 dB, and a fixed crossover at 3.2 kHz. Behringer K5 *Name *Phone *Email *Message. View the Behringer NEKKST K5 manual for free or ask your question to other Behringer NEKKST K5 owners. 55.000 products ready for shipment. Notify me when the price drops. 5" Woofer; 1" Tweeter; Power: 100W; Bi-amped; HF, LF and room compensation adjustable; XLR input; Jack input 6.3 mm ; RCA input; Dimensions: 288 x 197 x 247 mm; Weight: 5.0 kg; Price for pair; Further Information. To Contact Form . To Contact Form . The Room Compensation switch rolls off the bass depending on where you’ve got it set: It has three settings, and the highest setting dips the bass for when you’ve got the speakers in a corner. You can also use it to simulate what your mix would sound like when coming from a smaller speaker. If you’ve already got a set of speakers that you love, the K5’s would make a great set of second reference monitors if you want to check if the track you’re producing or mixing is starting to get cluttered. 14 ratings . ManualSearcher. NEKKST K8. Behringer Nekkst K5 (each) Save this product to a list. In this case, I was able to hear some clever vocal harmonies and panning tricks in the latest Disclosure track with Lorde. Ohne Registrierung gibt es 2 Jahre Garantie. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Skip to the beginning of the images gallery . To start off, I was looking to upgrade my 14.2 surround setup to studio monitors because of "quality > quantity" and … Signal separation: 2-way; Woofer driver, size: 5 inches; Adapted for studio use (studio monitors) Rank 113 in Active PA Speakers | Compare with top 10. Haut-parleur 5" et tweeter 1" Bi-amplification de 100 Watt; EQ graves et aigus ; Connecteur d'entrée XLR symétrique, jack 6,3 mm et RCA; Dimensions 288 x 197 x 247 mm; Poids: 5,0 kg; Prix pour une paire; Plus d'infos. They’re just OK for producing (hardly any monitors at this price range have exceptional bass, anyway), but for DJ studio use, you may find it lacking power somewhat. 4.1 out of 5 stars Best Sellers Rank #22,877 in Musical Instruments (See Top 100 in Musical Instruments) #69 in Studio … Audiophile Bi-Amped 8" Studio Monitor with Advanced Waveguide Technology Welcome to my review! If you’re looking for a bigger, bass-heavy sound for DJing, you may want to look at the K10. Menu. Studiospares Aktiv5 Studio Monitors . Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Now the good part – the midrange here is still very much upfront, although it does tend to sound a little bit more “constricted” in comparison to the K8. 55.000 products ready for shipment. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for BEHRINGER Powered Studio Monitor (K5) at Amazon.com. Behringer Nekkst K5 Powered Studio Monitor Features: Active studio monitor with 5" LF driver and 1" HF driver; Glass fiber speaker cone designed by KRK founder and master designer Keith R. Klawitter ; 100-watt bi-amped design serves up powerful, clear sound; Easy to integrate into any system with XLR, TRS, and RCA inputs; Tech Specs. Be respectful, keep it civil and stay on topic. NEKKST K8. 7 ratings . Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Garantie: Auf dieses Produkt gibt es 3 Jahre Garantie nach Registrierung bei Behringer innerhalb der ersten 90 Tage ab Kaufdatum. 7 ratings . Powered 2-way Studio Monitor with 100W Bi-amplification, 5" LF Driver. Behringer Nekkst K5 5 Monitors | Reviews Online | PriceCheck. TRANSFER: You may not rent, lease, lend, sell, redistribute, sublicense or provide commercial hosting services with the Software. Behringer ; NEKKST K5 ; Behringer NEKKST K5. Buy now & save $59. K5. The Behringer NEKKST K5 active 5-Inch monitor pair are the ideal studio monitors for any aspiring producer, song writer, or vocalist wanting to get the best sound possible. All in all, I’d say that the midrange was the winner in both the K5 and K8: They were just really “there” without being in your face, and while the K8 sounded clearer and more open, the K5 isn’t so bad too in the mids department – if you’re producing and mixing a track and you could make it sound good on these, you know it’d sound better on larger systems. Discuss: Behringer NEKKST K6 - monitor speaker Sign in to comment. Classified Ads. The 150-Watt NEKKST K8 Studio Monitor’s unparalleled, world-class performance is the result of a major collaboration between BEHRINGER audio engineers and loudspeaker master-designer/founder of KRK – Keith R. Klawitter. Free Shipping. Equip Your Creativity Shop Rent Trade Print Learn. Customer Reviews. K8/K6/K 5. Enceinte de monitoring. The 150W NEKKST K6 Studio Monitor' world-class performance is the result of a major collaboration between BEHRINGER audio engineers and loudspeaker master-designer/founder of KRK “ Keith R. Klawitter. Out of Stock. Behringer's Nekkst K8 are the largest in the Nekkst family, and offer versatility and great aural value for money. Nickname. La performance exceptionnelle des NEKKST K8 Studio Monitor est le résultat d'une collaboration majeure entre les ingénieurs audio BEHRINGER et le maître-concepteur / fondateur du haut-parleur KRK Keith R. Klawitter. Speaker size: 1x 5" Amplifier power per unit (RMS) 100 W: Magnetic Shielding: No: Analogue XLR … While we didn’t get any official prices, we were assured they will be priced competitively. Price alert. Yamaha HS5 Active Studio Monitor - Pair. Yamaha HS5 Active Studio Monitor - Pair. Save this product to a list. Sporting a glass fiber 10" speaker and 180 watts of power, the Nekkst K10S will add serious thump to any studio monitor system. 1 Behringer NEKKST K5 Audiophile 5" Bi-Amped Studio Monitor with Advanced Waveguide Technology (NEKKST K5) Generic Name Studio Monitors Feedback Would you like to tell us about a lower price? Out of stock. Skip to the end of the images gallery . Behringer Authorised Dealer. Buy Behringer NEKKST K5 5" Powered Studio Monitor Low Price/Fast Shipping From Malaysia. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Manufacturer: Behringer; Model: Nekkst K5; Series: Nekkst; Category: Active Monitors; Added in our database on: 01/25/2013; We have no technical specifications for this product but your help will be much welcomed. Color: Black, Input Connector: 1/4" TRS, RCA, USB Port, XLR, Power Type: Active Monitors, Speaker Type: Desktop Monitors. All rights reserved. Behringer NEKKST K5; Behringer NEKKST K5 manual (1) give review - + Qu ic k S ta r t Gu id e. NEKKST. com. Location: Vancouver; Posted May 14, 2016. Special Price: $118.00 . Browse the gallery to get an overview of the Nekkst series, kicking off with the K5 below, and head to the Behringer site for more information. Active 2-Way Monitor. K5. Contact Us. Getting them up and running was fairly simple: Each speaker comes with three inputs – XLR, 1/4″, and RCA, so hooking them up to my Komplete Audio 6 sound card was no problem, and using them with my DJ controller was fairly easy too. Forums. So Behringer Nekkst K5 tends to get more favorable ⭐ reviews than Adam Audio A3X, as seen on the chart below. 5" Woofer; 1" Tweeter; Power: 100W; Bi-amped; HF, LF and room compensation adjustable; XLR input; Jack input 6.3 mm ; RCA input; Dimensions: 288 x 197 x 247 mm; Weight: 5.0 kg; Price for pair; Further Information. Behringer Nekkst K8 8 inch Powered Studio Monitor | Sweetwater X. Again, I’m not a fan of these types of speakers when it comes to tweeters, so it’s a good thing that they’ve got the High Frequency switches. In closing, Behringer has done a good job with these speakers, and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend the K8 to a budding DJ/producer. The Behringer NEKKST K5 is a professional nearfield monitor designed to bring true, clean audio to your desktop.. Armed with a 5” glass fibre cone woofer and a 1” silk dome tweeter that are both powered by separate amplifiers in a bi-amping configuration, the NEKKST K5 … Ready to ship 55.000 Products. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend the K8 to a budding DJ/producer. WNAMM13: KRK Founder Designs New BEHRINGER Studio Monitors, NEKKST K5 and K8 are designed by Keith R. Klawitter -Sonicstate.com You can also opt to use these to roll off the highs if you find them too bright. I’d recommend purchasing the K8 if you were looking to get serious with producing music but are on a tight budget – the features and performance you get out of it warrant a higher price tag, and these really would set you off on the right path instead of cheap PC speakers and the like. Joey Santos October 17, 2015 . More Information . Behringer B2030A Truth 2 Way Reference Studio Monitor - Speaker . Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for BEHRINGER Powered Studio Monitor (K5) at Amazon.com. K5's long-throw woofer generates deep, tight bass and virtually smear-proof mids, while the ultra-high resolution tweeter provides sparkling highs – all enhanced by Keith's Advanced Waveguide Technology for an extremely generous sweet spot. The Behringer NEKKST K5 is a professional nearfield monitor designed to bring true, clean audio to your desktop. I thought the bass was lacking a bit on both speakers – not enough detail on the K8, not enough power on the K5, but you’d really have to spend a bit more to get higher quality bass anyway. Achetez votre Behringer NEKKST K8 (la paire) sur SonoVente.com, Homestudio à un prix à couper le souffle ! Write a review. Co designed with KRK’s founder to delivery tighter bass, clearer mids, and an overall great sound. BEHRINGER K5 Audiophile Bi-Amped 5 "Studio Monitor, Advanced Waveguide Technology. Price engine . What I first appreciated about these speakers is that they’ve got switches in the back to tailor them to your home DJ studio environment and preference. Title. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . I started off by listening to the larger K8 model. Reviews . Submit. It was designed by the founder of KRK, Keith R. Klawitter, master designer of some of the most popular studio monitor speakers in the world. Behringer NEKKST K5 Yamaha HS5 ADAM F5 Equator D5 ADAM A5X Genelec 8030B. Or just call us now (888) 890-6222. Lowest price guarantee. Product information Item Weight 11.02 pounds Product Dimensions 9.72 x 7.76 x 11.34 inches ASIN B00SWSF61A Item model number K5 Customer Reviews: 4.1 out of 5 stars 12 ratings. Customers who viewed this item also viewed . This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. 5" Woofer; 1" Tweeter; Power: 100W; Bi-amped; HF, LF and room compensation adjustable; XLR input; Jack input 6.3 mm; RCA input; Dimensions: 288 x 197 x 247 mm; Weight: 5.0 kg; Price for pair ; Further Information. The cool bit here was when I played back some productions that I made recently and realised that there were some instruments in my mix that were “fighting” with my vocals and stepping on each other in the mids – the Nekkst K5 had no problem revealing these, and I thought that was quite brilliant. Pairing them with the K10 would fix that, I’m assuming. Behringer ; NEKKST K5 ; Behringer NEKKST K5. Overview - The 150-Watt NEKKST K5 Studio Monitor's unparalleled, world-class performance is the result of a major collaboration between BEHRINGER audio engineers and loudspeaker master-designer/founder of KRK -- Keith R. Klawitter. I’d say that the Nekkst speakers are what a modern, budget speaker monitor for beginners have evolved to become: They sound decent, have speaker and room compensation features, and are priced to move. The NEKKST K5 and K8 monitors include a patent-pending means of switching between studio tunings, as well as ultra-linear DSP correction, multiple analog and digital inputs, iOS and Bluetooth connectivity. I placed the Nekkst K5 and K8 in my project studio. Wishlist; Compare Products Shopping; Cars; Property; Blog; COVID-19 Info; Sign up Login. GO. The Nekkst speakers are what a modern, budget monitor for beginners have evolved to become: They sound decent, have speaker and room compensation features, and are priced to move. Your review * Name * Email * Related products. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Why Us. BEHRINGER K5 audiophile bi-amped 5" Studio monitor with advanced waveguide technology. Behringer Nekkst 8 review I've great monitors at the studio, but I need to buy some cheap monitors for a portable all around rig… i cannot find any reviews on the net. More importantly, the K5 and K8 come with the second type of switch called Room Compensation: Most of us bedroom DJ/producers work in less than ideal monitoring environments (eg the aforementioned bedroom). Earn 10 points for writing a review for this product. Request A Deal. I listened to the same songs, and here’s what I found: First, the low end is a lot less (no surprise there) – smaller speakers mean a contracted bass response. Skip to Search Skip to main content. The highs were still very much similar to the K8 since it’s using the same 1″ soft dome tweeter across all models, and I had to turn this down a bit same as I did with the K8 using the High Frequency switch in the back. However, it's fairly safe to say that Adam Audio A3X is a more popular studio monitor, based on its 10+ reviews. 5" Woofer; 1" Tweeter; Power: 100W; Bi-amped; HF, LF and room compensation adjustable; XLR input; Jack input 6.3 mm; RCA input; Dimensions: 288 x 197 x 247 mm; Weight: 5.0 kg; Price for pair ; Further Information. Sales representative +6 013 811 8613 +6 013 811 8613 ENG BM 广东话 华语. I tried the K5 after, which is the smallest in the Nekkst line. Discuss: Behringer NEKKST K5 - monitor speaker Sign in to comment. BEHRINGER has gone the extra mile, driving each woofer and tweeter with a separate amplifier for absolute signal integrity. Behringer collaborated with master speaker designer Keith R. Klawitter, founder of KRK, to design the Nekkst K10S subwoofer, and the result is incredibly punchy, powerful bass. Active 2-Way Monitor. Speaker size: 1x 5" Amplifier power per unit (RMS) 100 W: Magnetic Shielding: No: Analogue XLR … BEHRINGER has gone the extra mile, driving each woofer and tweeter with a separate amplifier for absolute signal integrity. Save. So Kali Audio LP-6 tends to get more favorable ⭐ reviews than Behringer Nekkst K6, as seen on the chart below. JBL Professional 305p MKII 5" 2 Way Powered Studio Reference Monitor. Behringer’s new near-field studio monitors, the NEKKST K5 & K8, have been developed for the company by Keith R. Klawitter, the man who founded and built KRK. Call me back! Your email address will not be published. Behringer NEKKST K5. The Behringer Nekkst K8 studio monitor has a special lineage. Behringer has launched the NEKKST K5 and K8 near-field monitors developed by monitor designer and founder of KRK, Keith R. Klawitter. Because we don’t always have space to dedicate to just our laptop and speaker set-up, we end up putting our rig on a desk flush against a wall, which bumps the bass response, or worse, in a corner of our room.