© 2016 Armand's Pizzeria | Crafted by: House of Anchor. If you would like to try our closest location in elmhurst … There are also many other options on the menu, but we came for the pizza.More. or. Pizza Went on a Sunday for ribs. Traditional Armand's Red Sauce, Pesto Sauce or Garlic Butter. Service was...good and friendly staff.More, Hi Robert, Service is good and staff are friendly. We had two different pizzas, and three different appetizers. We had a family dinner to celebrate Fathers Day. Delivery & Pickup Options - 182 reviews of Armand's Pizzeria "Not a review but a heads up. Skip to Navigation Skip to About Skip to Footer Skip to Cart. I’m sorry that you didn’t find much seasoning on our ribs. In comparison to other pizza restaurants, Armand's Pizza & Pasta is reasonably priced. Photos of Armand's Pizzeria, Elmhurst, Chicago. Armand's Pizzeria is an eating establishes that specializes in Italian cuisine. Do you go up and order or are there waitresses ? Come and enjoy the great tasting and tradition of our famous homemade pizza. This is one of their Specialty Pizza. This is a local Rockville Pizzeria across the street From Congressional Plaza Shopping Center. Pazzi Di Pizza. The restaurant was pretty busy, so the noise level was very high. Are you sure you want to delete this question? We also have fast casual Armand… Given the poor food, average prices, and good service, I gave this place on overall average rating but the poor food definitely bugged me.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Roberto's Ristorante & Pizzeria. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Armand's Pizzeria Chicago; Armand's Pizzeria, Elmhurst; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Armand's Pizzeria Restaurant on Zomato Serves Italian, Pizza… was very good even though the place was full. to say. Mike worked at his families butcher shop on Taylor Street and Armand was a successful artist. drink menu is quite extensive. The food was promptly ready for our pick-up, nicely packed, and the service experience was good. We can delight you with a taste of the past! Armand's Pizzeria: You Cannot Beat Two_For Tuesdays - See 69 traveler reviews, 15 candid photos, and great deals for Arlington Heights, IL, at Tripadvisor. Expensive for the size. Armand's Pizza … Pizza was good but small for price. The concept flourished selling thousands of Mike’s signature thin crust pizzas weekly. Cost $50 for … You will leave full and satisfied with your meal! Your choice of Red pizza sauce, pesto or white pizza sauce, spinach, black olives, white onions & feta cheese. The taste was good and I enjoyed myself. Maybe...More. Popular items. If you're in the mood for spaghetti and meatballs, Elmhurst's Armand's Pizza & Pasta serves up an Italian experience in the heart of Elmhurst. Visit any Armand's Pizzeria location throughout Chicago and Suburbs. Serves 4. Over the years Armand’s Victory Tap became Armand’s Pizzeria and Mike and his family sold millions of pizzas as well as other signature items such as Stuffed Artichokes, Baked Clams and Antipasto Salad. Order food online at Armand's Pizza & Pasta, Elmhurst with Tripadvisor: See 37 unbiased reviews of Armand's Pizza & Pasta, ranked #17 on Tripadvisor among 127 restaurants in Elmhurst. Order delivery online from Armand's Pizza & Pasta in Elmhurst instantly with Seamless! Come on and stop by Roberto's Ristorante in Elmhurst, IL for some delicious Italian cuisine and pizza! more, MarkCecola, Owner at Armand's Pizza & Pasta, responded to this review, SpringHill Suites Chicago Elmhurst/Oakbrook Area, Extended Stay America - Chicago - Elmhurst - O'Hare. I can assure you that we season every batch, and then slow roast them for hours. Our service was great and the pizza delicious! The service...was very good even though the place was full. Deep Dish Cheese - Large. Armand's Pizzeria Elmhurst Menu - View the Menu for Armand's Pizzeria Chicago on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Armand's Pizzeria menu and prices. The food and...drink menu is quite extensive. Italian Restaurant. See more of Armand's of Elmhurst on Facebook. Well located in downtown Elmhurst. Come and enjoy the great tasting and tradition of our famous homemade pizza. Armand's Pizzeria has been serving Great Pizza since 1956. Armand's Pizza & Pasta is known for being an outstanding pizza restaurant. Mike bringing his experience and family recipes into the kitchen where he created many of the famous items on Armand’s menu and Armand exhibiting his original artwork in the main dining room. The menu was typical Italian fare - various pasta dishes, chicken prepared 6 ways, pizza, etc. As we just moved to Elmhurst we were glad to see an old friend. The drinks, appetizers and dinners were perfect. There are also many other options on the menu, but we came for the pizza. Order online from Armand… Store Hours: Mon-Wed: 11:30am - 9pm Thursday: 11:30am - 9:30pm Friday & Sat: 11:30am - 10:30pm Sun: 12pm - 9pm Our server was MIA at various times, so we would go fairly long periods without getting drink refills, etc. Elmhurst • Pizza • $$ 4.8 321 ratings. In 1956 childhood friends Michael Caringella and Armand Christopher purchased the Victory Tap in Elmwood Park. We ordered specialty pizzas, wings, and fried veggies to-go. Armand's Pizzeria has been serving Great Pizza since 1956. A Yelp review for Armand… Lou Malnati's Pizza. Log In. Enter an address. Good Service and Acceptable Prices But Poor Food. They offer multiple other cuisines including Continental, Caterers, Italian, Sandwiches, and European. Not returning here anytime soon.More, We used to go to the original Armand's in Elmwood Park. Our server was MIA at various times, so we would go fairly long periods without getting drink refills, etc. The food I had at this place was very good. The restaurant offers a variety of appetizers, soups, … Armand's Pizza Pub has been serving Great Pizza since 1956. Sauce had nice flavor, but meat was bland like it had not been seasoned. Armand's Pizzeria Menu Serves Italian, Pizza… The wings were dry from being over-fried. Get quick answers from Armand's Pizza & Pasta staff and past visitors. Unfortunately the Yorktown location has closed. Come and enjoy the great tasting and tradition of our famous homemade pizza. The wings were dry from being over-fried. Delicious Pizza! Armands added three locations in the late 9s and early 2s including Elmhurst… Restaurant menu, map for Armand's Pizza & Pasta located in 60126, Elmhurst IL, 105 W 1st St. Small and cosy Italian restaurant which serves up my favourite tomato bisque. The food quality was good (not great) and was very unimaginative and basic....Chicken dishes were dry and overcooked. Armand's of Elmhurst Yesterday at 12:18 PM FOOTBALL SPECIAL Now thru February 7th 1 yardstick (1 ingredien ... t included) 1/2 pan of wings (bbq or hot) 1/2 pan of antipasto salad or Armand’s … Search. We dined here with friends who chose Armand's as they had heard good things about it. Search restaurants or dishes. We were seated at a table for 6, which left us sitting awkwardly around the table so we could see and speak with one another. We can delight you with a taste of the past! Hotels near Lizzadro Museum of Lapidary Art, American Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Elmhurst, Asian Restaurants for Families in Elmhurst. Armand's Pizzeria has been serving Great Pizza since 1956. Related Pages. However, the service was worse. Was very disappointed. We were seated at a table for 6, which left us sitting awkwardly around the table so we could see and speak with one another. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? But other than being very loud, everything was perfect and we will return. This location is great. Heard they were good. They also have a bar with full liquor service. However, the service was worse. Italian Restaurant. Chicken dishes were dry and overcooked. So while I understand to-go food is not as fresh, I honestly cannot imagine the food would be too much better in-store and I was surprised other Tripadvisor reviews seemed to indicate so. The service was superb and the wait staff friendly and accommodating. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. It serves the residents of the Chicago area. Order PIZZA delivery from Armand's Pizza & Pasta in Elmhurst instantly! Customers could watch from Grand Avenue as the Pizza’s were hand tossed and put into one of the only giant revolving pizza ovens in Chicago. We’ll definitely go back! We were having a dinner party and decided to give Armand's a go. Their focaccia bread and pizzas are great, in fact all their meals are wonderful. … The most painful part is the quality of the food. Sign up to recieve news of specials, coupons or special events. I tried Armand's Pizza today (9/3/20) first time. Armand's Pizzeria 105 W. First St., Elmhurst, IL. I normally order their pizza because they have the best thin crust pizza in Chicago but this time I ordered eggplant Parmesan which was delicious. Ribs had no flavor other than sauce. Alexa, hope I got her name correct was top notch, really enjoyed everything about this restaurant! $20.55. Pricing is swallowable, but the portion sizes are definitely on the small size given the prices (especially in the pizza and fried veggies arena). Place is loud. Pizza … 4.9 (454) Currently Closed Full Hours No Minimum Pickup (15 - 30 min) pizza. The thin crust "Chicago Style" pizza: (Cheese, sausage, pepperoni, mushroom, green pepper & onion). Likewise, the pizzas were also overcooked and lacking much toppings or flavor. With two full services restaurants in Elmhurst IL and Arlington Heights IL, We can delight you with a taste of the past! Armand's Pizzeria will be opening a branch in downtown Arlington Heights, slated to open Jan. 1 in the former Pronto Roma space. Thin Chicago pizza was awesome, also had the Italian beef/sausage combo, really good. Sign in. Not Now. The name of the establishment was decided by a coin toss, the winner was Mike and he decided to name the place Armand’s Victory Tap. Main location is in Elmwood Park; they also operate in St. Charles and Elmhurst. Forgot account? A few soft baffles in the ceiling would reduce the echo and noise significantly. Mozzarella cheese topped with vine-ripened tomato sauce. A few soft baffles in the ceiling would reduce the echo and noise significantly. Everyone there made sure we were taken care of and satisfied. Here are a few deals that Armand's Pizza and Pasta in Elmhurst has offered: Dinner 10% off your total dinner - expired; Early Bird Dinner Special 15% off from 3pm to 5:30pm - Expired; 10% off lunch with printable coupons - Expired; Here are a few things people have to say in reviews about Armand's Pizza and Pasta in Elmhurst: If you like cold beer, great Chicago thin crust pizza then you must try. Create New Account. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Not returning here anytime soon. Home Menu Reviews About Order now. So while I understand to-go food is not as fresh, I honestly cannot imagine the food would be too much better in-store and I was surprised other Tripadvisor reviews seemed to indicate so. Armands continued to grow becoming an institution and expanding to 25 seats and delivering all over the near west city and suburbs. Armand's Pizzeria menu features: Appetizers, Soups, Salads, Sandwiches, Pasta, Pizza, Pizza Nova, Armand's Original Yardstick Pizza, Sides & Desserts. Armand's of Elmhurst Yesterday at 12:18 PM FOOTBALL SPECIAL Now thru February 7th 1 yardstick (1 ingredien ... t included) 1/2 pan of wings (bbq or hot) 1/2 pan of antipasto salad or Armand’s … Looking for other top pizza in Elmhurst? Start group order. Armand's of Elmhurst - 105 W 1st St, Elmhurst, IL 60126 - Rated 4.4 based on 23 Reviews "The Hawaiian Pizza is the BEST I've ever had!! About Restaurant Owners Text ... 105 W 1st St, Elmhurst, IL 60126. The most painful part is the quality of the food. Maria's Mexican Restaurant. Find 13 listings related to Armands Pizza in Elmhurst on YP.com. The restaurant was pretty busy, so the noise level was very high. Unfortunately, there's not much more positive things...to say. Italian Restaurant. Pizza was good, but 12 inch was a large. Both low-fat and gluten-free menu items are offered at Armand's Pizza & … Nothing like a warm pizza by t ... he fire on this cold winter day ️ Order any pizza and get a FREE 2 liter of pop! User Reviews for Armand's Pizzeria, Elmhurst, Chicago; Armand's Pizzeria Reviews; Armand's Pizzeria, Chicago restaurant reviews on Zomato Serves Italian, Pizza, Sandwich. Malnati … Given the poor food, average prices, and good service, I gave this place on overall average rating but the poor food definitely bugged me. Armand’s Pizzeria continues to grow and is expanding throughout Chicago and suburbs. Armand… I ordered via Uber Eats for Delivery . Armand's of Elmhurst Yesterday at 8:39 AM You know what day it is, PIZZA day. “Wow, I haven't had Armands pizza since I was a kid and the Elmhurst location brought me back to those days.” See all Armand's Pizzeria reviews Sort By Menu, hours, photos, and more for Armand's Pizzeria located at 4159 N Western Ave, Chicago, IL, 60618-2813, offering Pizza, Dinner, Salads, Pasta, Sandwiches and Lunch Specials. They incorporated both of these things into their new venture. Armands Pizzeria. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Armands Pizza locations in Elmhurst, IL. Bar & Grill. Everything was cooked properly and everyone received exactly what they ordered. Armand's Pizzeria Pictures, Armand's Pizzeria Photos It is an icon with title Location Fill It is an icon with title Down Triangle ... armands elmhurst, armonds elmhurst, armands pizza elmhurst il., armaunds in elmhurst, armands elmhurst … Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. We follow the exact recipe and procedures we have been for the last 65 years. Visit any Armand… We visited on a weekend, after going to the York Theater. View Armand's Pizza & Pasta's menu / deals + Schedule delivery now. Each dish was excellent. Likewise, the pizzas were also overcooked and lacking much toppings or flavor. Armand's Victory Tap La Grange. Come and enjoy the great tasting and tradition of our famous homemade pizza. Pricing is swallowable, but the portion sizes are definitely on the small size given the prices (especially in the pizza and fried veggies arena). But other than being very loud, everything was perfect and we will return.More. Order food online at Armand's Pizzeria, Arlington Heights with Tripadvisor: See 69 unbiased reviews of Armand's Pizzeria, ranked #55 on Tripadvisor among 201 restaurants in …