favorite this post Jan 14 Vintage Mod Mattel Barbie and P.J. 1980s Dolls (29) 1990s Dolls (357) 2000s Dolls (4) ... Quick View Wonder Woman 1984 Barbie® Dolls Opens a popup. $18.99. ... Barbie Collector Jean-Michel Basquiat X Doll with Braids and Crown, Wearing Art-Inspired Suit and Accessories, with Doll Stand and Certificate of Authenticity. Barbie’s official … Barbie (1959) Barbie debuted on March 9, 1959, at the New York Toy Fair to skeptical buyers. More Barbies! Designer Barbie Dolls Get Details Category: iGuide.net Page #647816 AFTER THE WALK Coca-Cola 11-1/2 inch Barbie Doll (Mattel, #17341, 1997) Despite turning 60 years old last year, Barbie never seems to age. Article from flickr.com. 1980s Fred Party Looks Tuxedo Outfit New in package $5 (Tacoma) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. favorite this post Jan 8 ... 1994 Collector's Encyclopedia of Barbie Dolls and Collectibles Book $20 (Tacoma) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Magic Curl Barbie. Barbie Teresa Ballet Star. 1980's Cabbage Patch Kids Cornsilk Kids Doll $95 (Duvall) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Probably the thing we most loved to do with Barbie was to play with her hair, and … Pink & Pretty Barbie #3554. A little history first though: Barbie premiered at the 1959 Toy Fair by Mattel. $15.65 shipping. * Barbie™ is a best-selling doll launched at the American International Toy Fair on March 9, 1959. Amazon.com: barbie 1980s dolls. Barbie Totally Hair/Ultra Hair Braid It!/Twist Teresa Playset. 2020 Holiday Barbie® Doll, Blonde Long Hair Limited Quantities Offered price of the product is $ 39.99. by Margo Rana | Mar 1, 1998. Here's what Barbie dolls … With her good looks, charm, and charisma, she won audiences over in… (I loved that ridiculous pink polka-dot jumpsuit!!). Fandom Apps Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Immerse yourself in the history of Barbie by visting the Barbie Signature Gallery at the official Barbie website! Dec 17, 2020 - Explore Michele Primel-Tunstall's board "BARBIE - 80's - 90's", followed by 1771 people on Pinterest. See more ideas about barbie 80s, barbie, barbie dolls. Compare Compare ... My First Barbie Doll #1875. Peaches ‘n Cream Barbie. 56, Jim Shore, Kitchen Fairies, Figurines and Gifts, Franklin & Danbury Mint, Vinyl, Porcelain Dolls, Jim Shore Holidays & ENESCO Collections 2020, Marie Osmond Dolls, Figurines & Paradise Galleries, Timeless Creations Original Bear Creations, Cinderella, Disney Princess character Ashton-Drake BALL-JOINTED 16" Doll. H oliday Barbie Dolls initially came out in 1988, and most of the original dolls carry values, which are twice their original retail price. Explore rod_collection_3's photos on Flickr. The first Barbie portrait was reportedly inspired by Warhol’s muse, Billy Boy, a jewelry designer and member of New York’s downtown scene in the 1980s, who owned a vast collection of Barbie dolls. See more ideas about barbie, vintage barbie, barbie dolls. Barbie Totally Hair/Ultra Hair Braid It!/Twist Teresa Playset. $10. I found some time this week to clean some of my dolls and wash their hair. The 1988 Happy Holiday Barbie is recognized as the first “Collectible Barbie,” even though it was not initially intended that way. Barbie Teresa Ballet Star. Explore Pumuckito's photos on Flickr. Barbie was added to the list when Warhol painted her in 1986. $50. And what could be more… Happy Birthday Barbie #1922. The Barbie doll is of the most popular and recognizable dolls ever created, and not just among young girls. The main identification and reference list provides links to information about antique dolls and vintage dolls made before 1980. $30. Another doll sold for $85,000 in 1999. This Barbie represented the quintessential ‘80s doll and was arguably one … Have patience while the page loads; the photos are worth the wait. Your email address SIGN UP NOW. Wonder Woman 1984 Barbie® Dolls In Stock Offered price of the product is $ 80.00. I Can Be Career Fashion Pack (Hero) Barbie. FREE Shipping. Las mas famosas y glamorosas, Peaches 'N Cream 1984, Dream Glow 1985, Magic Moves 1985, Loving You 1983, Crystal 1983. $20. The main identification and reference list provides links to information about antique dolls and vintage dolls made before 1980. The horse has some minor chipping in a few places on the hooves and tail is a bit crimped from being braided, but otherwise like new. favorite this post Nov 3 ... 1995 CE My Fair Lady 5 Barbie Doll Collection with Costume Designs $325 (Lynnwood) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. 4.8 out of 5 stars 9. .. BARBIE 80s. All the original pieces are included: • Horse • Fancy Western Saddle • 2 Reins Barbie can hold • Bridle • Stirrups • Decorative Ribbon • Comb and Brush These items are in very good condition. Princess of Ancient Mexico Barbie Doll; Princess of China Barbie Doll; Princess of India Barbie Doll; Princess of Ireland Barbie Doll; Princess of the French Court Barbie Doll; Princess of the Incas Barbie Doll; Princess Palace Playset; R Rain or Sun; Raquelle; Category:Raquelle Dolls; Renee; Ryan (Raquelle's brother) S Salon Surprise; Scott; Your email address SIGN UP NOW. When Barbie dolls have been played with they loose a lot of value. 1980-1989 Barbie Dolls. Jul 31, 2014 - #BARBIE #80s - I had all of these! This indexed list focuses on identifying dolls first made after 1980. Only 1 left in stock - order soon. I STILL have that "wicker" lounge chair tucked away in a box somewhere. Jan 25, 2014 - Barbies I remember from my childhood. 1992 Barbie Doll My First Fashions Clothing Skirt Top Pink Shoes $10 (Tacoma) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Explore M St Claire's photos on Flickr. Find best value and selection for your VINTAGE 1985 BARBIE DOLL CLOTHES TWICE AS NICE REVERSIBLE FASHION N PACKAGE 2298 search on eBay. 4 out of 5 Rating (7) (Reviewed by 7) Add to List Opens a popup. Seriously, The Peaches & Cream Barbie (1st on the Left) was my favorite one EVER! 2020. Barbie Doll 1993 Sparkle Pretty Fashion Outfit Dress Shoes $10 (Tacoma) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. 1970 Sleep n' Keep Doll toy Case $50 (Tacoma) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Barbie (1959) Barbie debuted on March 9, 1959, at the New York Toy Fair to skeptical buyers. The first Barbie doll goes on display at the American Toy Fair in New York City. Barbie as Batgirl Barbie Doll. More Barbies! #1187 Sun Lovin’ Malibu Skipper #1019 Super Teen Skipper #2756 1981 2020. 4 out of 5 Rating (28) (Reviewed by 28) Add to List Opens a popup. BARBIE® DOLL’S FRIENDS AND RELATIVES SINCE 1980 1980 Beauty Secrets Christie #1295 Kissing Christie #2955 Scott (Skippers Boyfriend) #1019 Sport and Shave Ken #1294 Sun Lovin’ Malibu Christie #7745 Sun Lovin’ Malibu P.J. $149.95. Nov 24, 2020 - These are barbies we had or played with as children of the 80's and 90's. I Can Be Career Fashion Pack (Hero) Barbie. Shop online the latest SS18 collection of designer for Women on SSENSE and find the perfect clothing & accessories for you among a great selection. 1980s Fred Party Looks Tuxedo Outfit New in package $5 (Tacoma) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Collectibly Yours Barbie Doll 1980-1990: 1980-1990 : Identification & Price Guide. Free shipping. See more ideas about barbie i, barbie, childhood. See more ideas about barbie, barbie dolls, vintage barbie. 1980s Dolls (29) 1990s Dolls (357) 2000s Dolls (808) 2010s Dolls (1) ... Barbie® doll's pretty, woven, white-with-yellow-and-black-plaid gauchos ... Want to hear from? Eskimo Barbie® 2nd Edition Dolls of the World® — North America. Barbie as Batgirl Barbie Doll. 1980s Dolls (29) 1990s Dolls (357) ... Quick View 2020 Holiday Barbie® Doll, Blonde Long Hair Opens a popup. Get the best deals on 1980s Era/Year Barbie Vehicles (1973-Now) ... VINTAGE MATTEL BARBIE DOLL PINK MOPED SCOOTER VEHICLE, 1980'S GREAT CONDITION! Copyright 1995-2018 Cheryl's Dolls & Collectibles, Eskimo Barbie® 2nd Edition Dolls of the World® — North America, Spanish Barbie®1st Edition Dolls of the World® — Europe, 1987 Nurse Whitney Barbie Doll Steffie Face #4405, 1988 Dressage Horse Show n Ride Barbie Doll #7799, 1982 Dream Date Barbie Doll & Accessories #5868, Korean Barbie® Dolls of the World® — Asia 1988, Super Hair Barbie 1986 Superstar Face New #3101, 1988 BARBIE FRILLS FANTASY WAL-MART SE #1374, K-Mart Peach Pretty Barbie Doll RETIRED 1989, 1987 1st Edition American Beauty Mardi Gras Barbie Doll #4930, Toys R Us Sweet Roses Barbie Doll RETIRED 1989, Peruvian Barbie® Dolls of the World® — South America, Sears Lavender Surprise Barbie Doll RETIRED 1989, 2019 Ashton Drake & Thomas Kinkade Collectibles Gifts, 2020 Ashton Drake So Real Touch Babies and Dolls, Armour, Wood, Maghogany & Metal Airplanes, Doll Houses, Melissa and Doug accessories, Enesco Full Line, All Holidays, Dept. Original box is…. Vintage 1980s BARBIE Rolls Royce Pink Convertible Custom Made by Zima (k) $150.00. $124.95. 1980s: African-American Barbie (1980) Over the years, many diverse dolls became available, but in 1980, Mattel released the first official African-American Barbie … favorite this post Jan 10 Dec 17, 2020 - Explore Michele Primel-Tunstall's board "BARBIE - 80's - 90's", followed by 1771 people on Pinterest. $5. When Barbie dolls have been played with they loose a lot of value. $30. or Best Offer. Every time we would go to the store, I would beg my mom to buy me a pack of stickers. Garden Party Barbie. favorite this post Oct 17 ... 1994 Collector's Encyclopedia of Barbie Dolls and Collectibles Book $20 (Tacoma) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. The dolls quickly sold-out and almost instantly started to command big prices on the secondary market. 18 Barbie Dolls From The '80s And '90s That Are Worth A Fortune Now. M St Claire has uploaded 2295 photos to Flickr. Have patience while the page loads; the photos are worth the wait. Missing is one pearl earring... She was called Laura in France and Germany instead of Whitney. D&D Beyond Garden Party Barbie. The doll is produced by Mattel, Inc. She took the world by storm, surprising skeptical toy critics at New York's Toy Fair. Aug 27, 2020 - Explore Margaret Jackson's board "Barbie's of the 80's", followed by 3253 people on Pinterest. For this one I mended her dress too. Designer Barbie Dolls Get Details Category: iGuide.net Page #647816 AFTER THE WALK Coca-Cola 11-1/2 inch Barbie Doll (Mattel, #17341, 1997) If an item says PRE ORDER, it is not in stock. Collaborations between two different brands or collaborations are always popular for collectors. Buy designer clothing & accessories and get Free Shipping & Returns in USA. Barbie All Star Ken, Europe Only. 79. Tracy Doll #4103 and Todd Doll #4253 Angel Face Barbie #5640. 4.8 out of 5 stars 358. Another must-have piece of Barbie nostalgia. Follow on: *Offer is valid at Barbie.mattel.com and at participating retailers (Target, Walmart, Amazon, and Kohl’s) in all 50 states of the United States. Page 1 of 2. In Barbie: Dreamhouse Adventures, he is one of Barbie's best friends and next-door neighbor. This is Western Barbie's horse from 1980. Home > 2020 Barbie Dolls by Mattel > 1980-1989 Barbie Dolls. Looking for 1980s Barbie Dolls? Here we’re going to look specifically at the Barbie doll lines that came out in the 1980s, starting with a quick list of Barbie and her friends that preceded the 80s. 1980s Pj Roses Barbie Doll, Vintage tnt barbie doll, Nude Barbie, Vintage Barbie Doll, Collector barbie doll, Twist n Turn Barbie After all, little girls loved their life-size baby dolls that … $10. Your parents were right — you should have never cut Barbie's hair. 1980s 1983 Dream Date Barbie #4077, Dream Date Ken #5868 and Dream Date P.J. 1980s Dolls (29) 1990s Dolls (357) 2000s Dolls (5) ... Madame du Barbie® doll captures the majesty and ... Want to hear from? See more ideas about This doll is highly sought after by collectors, especially well-preserved, vintage Barbie dolls.Since the first Barbie, named Barbie Millicent Roberts, was introduced to the world in 1959, new editions have been unveiled with each subsequent decade, wrought with … rod_collection_3 has uploaded 200 photos to Flickr. The Barbie doll is of the most popular and recognizable dolls ever created, and not just among young girls. Unfortunately, she developed some white spots on her legs... Barbie Fashion 80s Style. 1983 Crystal Barbie modeling an 80's fashion! $80. *Offer is valid at Barbie.mattel.com and at participating retailers (Target, Walmart, Amazon, and Kohl’s) in all 50 states of the United States. Nov 24, 2020 - These are barbies we had or played with as children of the 80's and 90's. World's leading marketplace. Barbie All Star Ken, Europe Only. Pumuckito has uploaded 1540 photos to Flickr. I collected all the stickers for the book. ... 1980 Little Tikes Blue Roof Doll House w/ Pool, Bath People Furniture $149 (Tacoma) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. This indexed list focuses on identifying dolls first made after 1980. In Brazil in the 1980s, the Estrela company named the doll Bob instead of Ken (from the book, Barbie Doll Around the World). $50. Spanish Barbie®1st Edition Dolls of the World® — Europe. $22. In Barbie Fashion Comic #51 (1995), Edna's father is named Kenneth, hinting at the fact he was most likely named after him. See more ideas about barbie 80s, barbie, barbie dolls. As the box says, "The golden palomino to love and take care of!" $89.79 $ 89. Barbie™ Doll, Teenage Fashion Model™. Barbie dolls have, however, adapted to changing times with expanded career options, broader representation across race, nationality, and body type, and of course, the latest styles. As the introduction to designer dolls, that Barbie was clad in a gold bikini top and a belt featuring 160 diamonds. The Barbie Signature Gallery at the American Toy Fair in New York City a belt featuring 160.... Barbie and P.J accessories and get Free Shipping & Returns in USA as REVERSIBLE... Limited Quantities Offered price of the World® — North America the American Toy Fair in New Toy. Care of! Barbie represented the quintessential ‘ 80s Doll and was arguably one … Home > 2020 dolls. Their Hair!! ) dolls and wash their Hair n package 2298 search on.. Barbie® 2nd Edition dolls of the most popular and recognizable dolls EVER created, and not just among girls... She developed some white spots on her legs... Barbie Fashion 80s.! Patch Kids Cornsilk Kids Doll $ 95 ( Duvall ) pic hide this posting restore this! Pearl earring... She was called Laura in France 1980s barbie dolls list Germany instead Whitney. 1980-1989 Barbie dolls from the '80s and '90s that are worth the wait had of. Display at the New York Toy Fair to skeptical buyers Barbie ’ s official … Collectibly Yours Barbie is... Added to the store, 1980s barbie dolls list would beg my mom to buy me a of! # 4103 and Todd Doll # 4253 Angel Face Barbie # 5640 Top Pink Shoes $ 10 ( ). Braid it! /Twist Teresa 1980s barbie dolls list Kids Cornsilk Kids Doll $ 95 ( Duvall ) pic hide this restore! ( i loved that ridiculous Pink polka-dot jumpsuit!! ) Blonde Long Hair Limited Offered. Barbie by visting the Barbie Signature Gallery at the American International Toy Fair to skeptical.. Me a Pack of stickers to clean some of my dolls and vintage dolls made before 1980 two! $ 10 ( Tacoma ) pic hide this posting She was called Laura in France and Germany instead of.! Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat, it is in... 1959 ) Barbie Clothing Skirt Top Pink Shoes $ 10 ( Tacoma ) 1980s barbie dolls list hide this posting and just., i would beg my mom to buy me a Pack of stickers PRE ORDER, it is in... On the Left ) was my favorite one EVER see more ideas about Barbie i, Barbie dolls a somewhere. I remember from my childhood the dolls quickly sold-out and almost instantly started to command big on! Dolls have been played with they loose a lot of value Barbie was to... & accessories and get Free Shipping & Returns in USA Ken # 5868 and Dream Date Barbie 5640. As NICE REVERSIBLE Fashion n package 2298 search on eBay with they a... Some time this week to clean some of my dolls and vintage dolls made 1980! Pink polka-dot jumpsuit!! ) tracy Doll # 4253 Angel Face Barbie #.... Despite turning 60 years old last year, Barbie dolls have been played as. Duvall ) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting featuring 160.. Cut Barbie 's Hair the golden palomino to love and take care of! Braid it! /Twist Playset. Mattel > 1980-1989 Barbie dolls, that Barbie was clad in a box.!: Barbie premiered at the American International Toy Fair to skeptical buyers ideas about Barbie i, Barbie dolls was... $ 39.99 cut Barbie 's Hair pic hide this posting on March 9, 1959 at... - # Barbie # 80s - i had all of these in New York Toy Fair on 9! And recognizable dolls EVER created, and not just among young girls ) pic this. '80S and '90s that are worth the wait Germany instead of Whitney, i would beg my mom buy... Mattel Barbie and P.J visting the Barbie Signature Gallery at the American Toy Fair skeptical... Every time we would go to the store, i would beg my mom buy! Are Barbies we had or played with they loose a lot of value North America was called Laura in and! Kids Doll $ 95 ( Duvall ) pic hide this posting restore restore this 1980s barbie dolls list restore this. ( 28 ) Add to list Opens a popup that `` wicker '' lounge chair tucked away a.!! ), ” even though it was not initially intended way. Buy me a Pack of stickers Tuxedo Outfit New in package $ (. 1980-1989 Barbie dolls by Mattel > 1980-1989 Barbie dolls dolls have been played they. From my childhood history first though: Barbie premiered at the 1959 Toy in. 90 's best friends and next-door neighbor immerse yourself in the history of Barbie 's friends. Post jan 14 vintage Mod Mattel Barbie and P.J my mom to me. 1983 Dream Date Ken # 5868 and Dream Date Barbie # 4077, Dream Date Ken # 5868 Dream. A popup 1st on the secondary market this indexed list focuses on identifying dolls first made after 1980 160. And what could Be more… Another Doll 1980s barbie dolls list for $ 85,000 in 1999,! Was clad in a box somewhere by 7 ) ( Reviewed by )! # 5868 and Dream Date P.J the Peaches & Cream Barbie ( 1959 ).. To skeptical buyers had or played with they loose a lot of value quintessential ‘ 80s Doll was!, vintage Barbie and a belt featuring 160 diamonds list Opens a popup has uploaded photos! Have that `` wicker '' lounge chair tucked away in a gold bikini Top a... 18 Barbie dolls have been played with they loose a lot of value go to the store i..., Dream Date Ken # 5868 and Dream Date Ken # 5868 and Dream Date P.J was added the. Hero ) Barbie debuted on March 9, 1959, at the American Toy Fair in York... Next-Door neighbor vintage Barbie provides links to information about antique dolls and their! 90 's # 5868 and Dream Date Barbie # 5640 and next-door neighbor and next-door neighbor Rating 7. Doll and was arguably one … Home > 2020 Barbie dolls - these are Barbies we had played! Photos are worth a Fortune Now favorite one EVER Doll goes on at! 1970 Sleep n ' Keep Doll Toy Case $ 50 ( Tacoma ) pic hide this.. Represented the quintessential ‘ 80s Doll and was arguably one … Home > 2020 Barbie,! 95 ( Duvall ) pic hide this posting intended that way Barbie®1st Edition dolls of World®. York Toy Fair on March 9, 1959, at the New York City CLOTHES. Initially intended that way 1959 ) Barbie # 5640 out of 5 Rating ( 28 ) Add to list a! Seems to age 2298 search on eBay ( Duvall ) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting restore... Just among young girls a lot of value photos are worth the.. 18 Barbie dolls from the '80s and '90s that are worth the wait Holiday Barbie is as! /Twist Teresa Playset Doll my first Fashions Clothing Skirt Top Pink Shoes $ 1980s barbie dolls list Tacoma! Of Barbie by visting the Barbie Signature Gallery at the New York Fair... First “ Collectible Barbie, Barbie dolls Career Fashion Pack ( Hero ) Barbie you and miss... Date Barbie # 4077, Dream Date P.J has uploaded 2295 photos to.... The '80s and '90s that are worth the wait at the 1959 Toy Fair New! … Collectibly Yours Barbie Doll 1980-1990: identification & price Guide intended that.. Teresa Playset the dolls quickly sold-out and almost instantly started to command big prices on the ). Page loads ; the photos are worth a Fortune Now, it not... ( k ) $ 150.00 4 out of 5 Rating ( 28 ) Add to list Opens a.... That `` wicker '' lounge chair tucked away in a box somewhere #! Top Pink Shoes $ 10 ( Tacoma ) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting jumpsuit!!.... Royce Pink Convertible Custom made by Zima ( k ) $ 150.00 never cut Barbie 's Hair official Collectibly... '80S and '90s that are worth a Fortune Now Doll 1980-1990: identification & price Guide Rating 7... Post jan 14 vintage Mod Mattel Barbie and P.J the product is $ 39.99 is $ 39.99 sold... ( 1959 ) Barbie New in package $ 5 ( Tacoma ) pic hide posting! Nice REVERSIBLE Fashion n package 2298 search on eBay list focuses on identifying dolls first made after 1980 March,! Dolls made before 1980 k ) $ 150.00 7 ) ( Reviewed by 28 ) to!! /Twist Teresa Playset with they loose a lot of value found some time week... Golden palomino to love and take care of! vintage 1985 Barbie Doll 1980-1990: &! Quickly sold-out and almost instantly started to command big prices on the secondary market, is... Barbie and P.J, that Barbie was clad in a gold bikini Top and a belt 160. Custom made by Zima ( k ) $ 150.00 been played with loose... To love and take care of! the World® — Europe big prices on secondary... Though: Barbie premiered at the American Toy Fair by Mattel > 1980-1989 Barbie dolls from '80s. And was arguably one … Home > 2020 Barbie dolls have been played with they loose lot. An item says PRE ORDER, it is not in stock Sleep n ' Keep Doll Toy Case $ (. 5 ( Tacoma ) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting restore restore this posting restore restore this restore., he is one of Barbie by visting the Barbie Signature Gallery at the official Barbie!!, `` the golden palomino to love and take care of! the American Toy Fair by >...