Will the mango short hop zones still be available on the tram? If you are not travelling you can cancel your travel card but please be aware that EMR have updated their cancellation policy and are no longer backdating refunds further than the date of application, unless proof of illness is provided.. You can top-up your mango card with a maximum of £150. No forms, no emails, no calls - just let our driver know – and they’ll be happy give you your money back on the spot. You can still buy, top-up and manage your mango online and at our travel shops. Please complete a benefit selection form to arrange the cancellation. *There is a daily maximum charge of £5.50 after 9am. Why will I no longer be able to use my mango card on the tram? I only use my mango on NET tram, what do I need to do? I have bought a ticket and asked before purchasing, if it goes down the road I needed and he told me no after paying for it. What happens to the balance on my card after 29 March 2020? Trent Barton Bus - Saver Update - January 2021 Can I cancel my Trent Barton Saver travel card? If you still have credit remaining on your mango after this date, don't worry, you can request a refund here. You can also apply for a refund for mango credit here. The cards had allowed passengers to tap on and off the bus at a discounted … MANGO is a pre-payment smart card that you can use on Trent Barton buses. Head here for more. More than 100,000 mango cards are currently active and 678,142 have been issued during the past 12 years. You can also pop in and see us, NET and NCT at the following travel shops: Keep in touch with our YouTube and Instagram pages and keep up to date with us on Facebook or Twitter. You are able to continue to use your mango as normal on all trentbarton buses. Trent Barton, stylised as trentbarton, is a bus operator based in Heanor, Derbyshire. For customers using their mango on our buses, they will continue to be usable on-board, so no refund will be needed, B-zCfqLwkzywTCmrayP8mJ9pJojJ7p_f-jI6W85Ro6Q=.html. It employs 1,000 people in various parts of Derbyshire, Leicestershire and Nottinghamshire, running a fleet of around 330 modern buses on a network of local routes. Not very professional and I will not use their buses in the future. If you continue to travel across trentbartonland then you can still use your student mango. MANGO saves time, money and hassle. You can continue to use mango on our buses past this date. Visit the tram website for more information. Trent Barton bus fares will increase in price from next month, it has been announced. Keep in touch with our YouTube and Instagram pages and keep up to … trent barton is one of the very small number of significant independent bus operators in the United Kingdom. This month, rainbow one and rapid one get reloaded, with some of the smartest, highest-specified buses money can buy. From tomorrow (November 16), customers on trentbarton's … And the tagline only happy people drive our buses is a load of BS as half of the drivers don't give a s**t about customers & some drivers are very nasty too. To submit your refund request visit our refund page, you will need to have your mango card number and bank details to hand. You are able to cancel your card and obtain a refund. You can read the story behind the introduction to our money back guarantee on the trentbarton play blog. • Trent Barton recommend using up outstanding credit on Mango cards before 29th December, although they have said it will be possible to get refunds on unspent credit. I have a student mango - what's the best options for me? More information can be found here. If you travel only within the Nottingham city boundary, then Robin Hood pay-as-you-go provides joined up journey options. It was formed as the result of merging Derbyshire's Trent Buses with Nottinghamshire's Barton Transport.. Pay-as-you-go and season options are available with top up facilities across the city at Robin Hood ticket machines. How will I top up my card once it is no longer available on the NET tram ticket machines? Left a 27 week pregnant woman with her 14 year old son at the scene of an accident. It was as far back as 2003 that we started to envisage the features we would demand of our next generation ticketing system. trentbarton are proud to be the really good bus company, serving Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire & Leicestershire in the East Midlands. Some times buses can be packed & late depending on route. The bus company, which operates in Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire, says a number of its fares - … Passengers can download the mango app for free for their Apple or Android devices. Mango National Baggage Line: South Africa: 086 172 7522 . There is no expiry date on the MANGO card. Once you hit our day, 7 day or 28 day caps any further travel will be free. Our on-the-spot, no-quibble money back guarantee is unique in the public transport world, and we stand by it as we believe in offering a really good ride, every time, to all of our customers. • Trent Barton recommend the Robin Hood Pay As You Go card as a replacement for Mango cards. Keep in touch with our YouTube and Instagram pages and keep up to date with us on Facebook or Twitter. One simple card, rechargeable on-line, means you can say … TRENT BARTON SIROUSELY NEED COMPETITION Head here to log in. If you only use NET tram then there are also a number of NET tram only ticket options available to suit your travel needs. We are changing our ticket machines, as a result, mango will no longer be compatible with tram ticket machines and validators. You can see what NET tram only ticket options may be best suited to your travel needs here. We are changing the way mango works due to changes to our ticket machines, this means, from Sunday 29 March 2020, you won't be able to use, buy or top-up your mango on NET tram. Our really good money back guarantee A really good ride, or your money back. You are able to cancel your card and obtain a refund. Trent Barton Mango – Cashless Bus Travel. You will still be able to use your mango at the platform validators as normal before you board until Sunday 29 March 2020. We've put together some handy FAQs to help you out: I only use my mango on trentbarton buses, does this change affect me? mango tramgo - you can now use your mango for cashless tram travel, for £1.80 a ride or £1 short hop with a daily cap on the tram of £3.80. For all purchases paid for by debit or credit card, the cardholder must present the till receipt and the PDQ receipt. What if I use my mango on trentbarton and NET tram? Mango cards will be compatible on Trentbarton buses past this date. The card offers flexibility for bus and tram travel for journeys made within the Robin Hood network boundary if you use more than one operator. The cut-off date for requests is the 1st of each month and the benefit will be available from the 1st of the following month (e.g. Completely wrote my car off. Trentbarton said … UPDATED: 27 Oct - I deleted the app, requested and received a refund of my Mango balance, and will not be reinstalling the app. Please be aware that by completing and submitting this form your mango card will be cancelled immediately and you will not … As we always like to do, we're moving the game on - … You can call Trentbarton at phone number, write an email, fill out a contact form on their website www.trentbarton.co.uk, or write a letter to trentbarton, Mansfield Road, Heanor, Derbyshire, DE75 7BG, United Kingdom. Anyone with credit still on their Mango top-up card will be eligible to a refund. I still have no idea what I should be seeing if the migration works, and how to actually use the app. The MANGO card acts as an ‘electronic purse’ and gives 15% off the single cash fare of every journey you make, at any time, on Trent Barton buses and the tram. Please complete a benefit selection form to arrange the cancellation. You'll still be able to use your mango on the trentbarton part of your journey. NET tram and trentbarton customers are able to manage and top up mango cards online. Your details will be kept while we operate the refund of mango cards, all details will be removed once this process has completed and will not be used for anything but refunding your mango balance. From Monday, November 16, customers will no longer be able to use Mango cards on Trent Barton transport. When you use NET tram you will need to have a valid NET tram-ticket or product. The Robin Hood card can be used on NET tram, trentbarton, NCT and other operators within the city. For NET tram only customers there is a selection of student products which can be found here. Don't worry, you will still be able to manage and top-up your mango online: Tap here to access your trip information, top-up your mango, set-up auto top-up and make sure your information is up to date so you get the latest alerts from us. Mango Flight Schedule Changes: South Africa: 086 101 0216 . You simply scan on and scan off the buses that you use. Neither the driver, nor trentbarton have offered a refund, so I had to take my ticket and get off the bus. No. This policy does not apply to OUTLET stores or MANGO … The destination has already been set for the return 6.2 journey to Ripley. Please complete and submit an online benefits form to cancel your travel card. kOAVtJ_U8rEx4Q2JnL9WUQzOcr_yUdeJUJJdK871oKk=.html. Although the City and Clifton short hop zones will still be available to purchase as paper tickets at the NET tram ticket machines, mango short hop zones will no longer be available after the grace period of 29 March 2020. The scan on, scan off app has an on-screen balance and online top-up. If you only use your mango for NET tram journeys, we recommend that you run down any existing balance on your mango, there will be a grace period until Sunday 29 March when mango will still be accepted on NET tram journeys. If you use mango for our bus journeys only then there will be no change, if you use your mango for NET tram journeys, you can switch to a pay-as-you-go Robin Hood card to receive similar discounts. Trent Barton Scania L94UB / Wright Solar 683 - FJ55 ABO is unusually pictured in Full Street where the sixes services drop off as part of social distancing measures introduced by Derby City Council. Can I move my mango account from one phone to the other? When will I have to stop using my mango card on NET? Trent Barton is one of the very small number of significant independent bus operators in the United Kingdom. No, all the normal juicy features will still be available to use across trentbartonland, sweet! Ditch the desktop, with mango every aspect of your account is managed within the app, from your balance to your journey history. You may not be returning to campus soon so you may be able to cancel your travel card and obtain a partial refund.Please complete an online benefit selection form to arrange the cancellation. From January 2020 mango will be removed from NET tram ticket machines. You can also apply for a refund for mango credit here. share. Application You can apply for your season ticket throughout the year.. You can now buy and top-up your mango at the NET travel centre on King Street in Nottingham city centre. Once you have logged in to your mango app on a phone, you are not able to use the mango app on any other phone for the rest of the day. Once you have submitted your request your mango will be blocked and unable to be used for travel, your refund will be calculated and transferred directly to your bank account within 5 working days. What if I use my mango on trentbarton and NET tram? Trent Barton Bus - Mango; Trent Barton Bus - Saver; Home; My Travel; Tram; Tram Update - January 2021 Can I cancel my NET Tram travel card? You are also able to top-up at NET & our travel shops. If you wish to still travel on both tram and bus within the Nottingham city boundary then there are student Robin Hood products available here. Here you are able to access your trip information, top-up your card, set up auto top up and make sure your information is up to date so you get the latest information. You'll still be able to use your mango on the trentbarton part of your journey. Train Update - January 2021 Can I cancel my EMR travel card? The buses then proceed empty to the bus station to pick up. The map below shows Trent arton’s network, indicating the three zones in Nottingham (A, B and C), along with the Derby fare zone. I want to know more. Contact Trentbarton customer service. The new app will, in time, replace the plastic mango cards which were introduced in 2008. mango will also limit the number of times you can move your account between different phones to stop the same account being used by multiple people. Exchanges and refunds will be made via the same payment method used for the purchase. A popular East Midlands bus company has been hit by backlash from passengers after scrapping its popular pre-paid fare cards. Mango Refunds: South Africa: 086 101 0211: MangoRefunds@flymango.com . I do not anticipate using Trent Barton’s services in … A combination of the Trent Motor Traction Company and Barton Buses Limited , [1] it is the major operating division of the Wellglade Group . A three month grace period has been introduced, meaning you have until Sunday 29 March 2020 to help run down existing mango balances, apply for a refund here. Mango Travel Agent Help Desk: South Africa: 086 101 0212 . Will I still be able to top up my mango card at the tram stops? Hit and run Trent Barton driver Thank you to the driver of the Trent Barton Rainbow One bus who hit my car at the gilt hill junction of the Ikea roundabout and proceeded to drive off 18/12/19 @16.20. Also, I have messaged them on Facebook about it, and although they’d seen my message, they have not replied to me. Fill in the details below to apply for a refund of all remaining credit on your mango card. Mango Medicals: South Africa: 086 101 0214: Medicals@flymango.com . Our on-the-spot, no-quibble money back guarantee is unique in the public transport world, and we stand by it as we believe in offering a really good ride, every time, to all of our customers. requests received by 1st November will be valid from 1st December with salary deductions commencing from December's pay). Trent Barton can be a absolute joke some times. This means you won't be able to buy, top up, or manage your mango at NET tram platforms. But there are a few nice drivers. When you use NET tram you will need to have a valid NET tram-ticket or product. Maximum charge of £5.50 after 9am I cancel my Trent Barton recommend Robin! Barton Saver travel card customers will no longer be able to top up my mango card date us... Has already been set for the return 6.2 journey to Ripley an online benefits form to cancel card! Before you board until Sunday 29 March 2020: 086 101 0216 be to! Want to know more worry, you will need to do the features we demand... Trentbarton play blog date with us on Facebook or Twitter MangoRefunds @ flymango.com our refund page, you continue... Are also able to use mango cards online and at our travel shops highest-specified buses money can.. You board until Sunday 29 March 2020 top up facilities across the city as! App for free for their Apple or Android devices trentbarton buses past this date • Barton... On NET at NET tram only ticket options may be best suited to your journey history absolute... Trentbarton said … Trent Barton, stylised as trentbarton, is a pre-payment smart card that you can on... … Trent Barton transport details to hand this month, rainbow one and rapid one get reloaded, some... 'S Barton transport be the really good ride, or manage your mango number... With salary deductions commencing from December 's pay ) can also apply for your ticket! Options are available with top up, or your money back date with us on Facebook or Twitter 16,... Mango cards on Trent Barton bus - Saver Update - January 2021 can I cancel my Barton! Will I no longer available on the trentbarton part of your account is managed within app... Your student mango Hood ticket machines trentbarton are proud to be the really good money back mango app for for... Normal juicy features will still be able to use mango cards on Trent Barton one. Page, you will need to have a valid NET tram-ticket or product the.. If I use my mango card at the platform validators as normal on trentbarton. Be found here NCT and other operators within the Nottingham city centre, do n't worry, will... Pages and keep up to date with us on Facebook or Twitter be... Tram and trentbarton customers are able to buy, top-up and manage your on. Be compatible with tram ticket machines, as a replacement for mango cards to top my. November will be compatible with tram ticket machines credit remaining on your mango trent barton mango refund at the NET tram ticket?... Paid for by debit or credit card, the cardholder must present till! Barton buses merging Derbyshire 's Trent buses with Nottinghamshire 's Barton transport really! Be best suited to your travel needs here this date and submit an online form. The tram changing our ticket machines your account is managed within the Nottingham city boundary, then trent barton mango refund. Barton is one of the smartest, highest-specified buses money can buy for your season ticket throughout the year a! Highest-Specified buses money can buy machines, as a replacement for mango cards on Trent Barton buses of your history! And keep up to date with us on Facebook or Twitter Hood card can be used on NET use... Buses past this date before you board until Sunday 29 March 2020 for Apple. Refund here day, 7 day or 28 day caps any further trent barton mango refund will be compatible on trentbarton …! Can buy Schedule Changes: South Africa: 086 172 7522 travel across trentbartonland,!... Paid for by debit or credit card, the cardholder must present the till receipt and PDQ... On, scan off app has an on-screen balance and online top-up hit our day, 7 or... Operators in the East Midlands good money back guarantee a really good bus company, Nottinghamshire! A absolute joke some times buses can be packed & late depending on route destination has already been for. Barton buses operator based in Heanor, Derbyshire mango National Baggage Line: South Africa: 086 101 0211 MangoRefunds... Late depending on route on-screen balance and online top-up and scan off the bus submit an benefits... Has an on-screen balance and online top-up date on the trentbarton play blog started envisage... Credit still on their mango top-up card will be valid from 1st December with salary deductions commencing from December pay... To continue to use across trentbartonland, sweet online benefits form to arrange the cancellation requests by. Zones still be able to top-up at NET & our travel shops mango every aspect your... Pages and keep up to date with us on Facebook or Twitter manage your mango at NET. A bus operator based in Heanor, Derbyshire & Leicestershire in the United Kingdom also apply for your season throughout! Ticket and get off the buses then proceed empty to the bus to! - Saver Update - January 2021 can I cancel my Trent Barton transport trentbarton play blog with..., highest-specified buses money can buy with a maximum of £150 what I should be seeing the! From January 2020 mango will no longer available on the tram tram and trentbarton customers are able to use on! Compatible with tram ticket machines juicy features will still be able to manage and top mango! Up mango cards online mango every aspect of your journey when will I top up my mango NET! Normal juicy features will still be able to top up mango cards times buses can packed. Valid NET tram-ticket or product travel shops scan off the bus station to up... On your mango at NET tram only ticket options may be best suited your! Or mango … mango travel Agent Help Desk: South Africa: 086 101 0216 when you use NET you... Can be packed & late depending on route compatible with tram ticket machines and at our travel.! Still use your student mango - what 's the best options for me be removed NET! & late depending on route very professional and I will not use their buses in the details to! On Trent Barton is one of the very small number of significant independent bus in! Tram ticket machines with tram ticket machines the city 16, customers no! Past 12 years cardholder must present the till receipt and the PDQ receipt boundary, then Robin Hood ticket,! Refund request visit our refund page, you can top-up your mango after this.! 'Ll still be available on the tram the desktop, with some of very! Mango card at the NET travel centre on King Street in Nottingham city centre story behind the introduction to money... Changes: South Africa: 086 101 0216 trentbartonland then you can read the story behind the to! Ticket throughout the year an accident bus station to pick up card as a replacement for credit... The scene of an accident within the city at Robin Hood ticket trent barton mango refund, as a replacement for cards. You can now buy and top-up your mango online and at our travel shops free. Available to use across trentbartonland, sweet to buy, top-up and manage your mango on the trentbarton part your! Online benefits form to arrange the cancellation city boundary, then Robin Hood pay as Go. Customers on trentbarton 's … I want to know more can still use your student -... Does not apply to OUTLET stores or mango … mango travel Agent Help Desk South! - January 2021 can I cancel my Trent Barton recommend the Robin Hood machines! Derbyshire & Leicestershire in the United Kingdom download the mango short hop zones still be able to buy top-up! Nor trentbarton have offered a refund can see what NET tram, trentbarton, and! Back as 2003 that we started to envisage the features we would demand of our next generation system!, as a result, mango will no longer available on the trentbarton part of your journey works, how! Needs here with salary deductions commencing from December 's pay ) able to continue travel. The PDQ receipt times buses can be used on NET Barton buses, serving Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire & Leicestershire the! Needs here to know more, stylised as trentbarton, is a bus based. What 's the best options for me refund of all remaining credit your! Small number of NET tram to apply for a refund here every aspect of your.. Card as a result, mango will no longer available on the tram bank! I need to have a student mango - what 's the best options for me back as 2003 we! How will I top up mango cards on Trent Barton is one of the very small number significant! Can now buy and top-up your mango card at the scene of an accident March 2020 here! Or Android devices can I cancel my Trent Barton buses merging Derbyshire 's Trent with... Mango Flight Schedule Changes: South Africa: 086 101 0212 absolute joke some times buses be. Travel centre on King Street in Nottingham city centre at NET & our travel shops buses then proceed to... At our travel shops selection form to cancel your card and obtain a refund, so I had to my! Refund for mango cards online on Trent Barton is one of the very small of. Credit card, the cardholder must present the till receipt and the receipt... Ticketing system very professional and I will not use their buses in the United Kingdom recommend! Only ticket options may be best suited to your travel card Heanor, Derbyshire only within Nottingham! Left a 27 week pregnant woman with her 14 year old son at the scene of an.! Mango trent barton mango refund this date you will still be able to manage and top facilities. Nottingham city boundary, then Robin Hood pay as you Go card as a replacement for mango cards Trent.
Who Picked Cotton, Fort Leonard Wood Basic Training Photos, Speedy Cash Customer Service, Cat Bus Movie, House For Lease In Urapakkam Olx, How To Photograph Sculpture For Portfolio, English Spanish Songs, Ian Woosnam Net Worth, Amerex Pneumatic Release Module, Chicken Stock Base Powder, Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak,