“I have been in the music industry for quite a while and I have grown a thick skin, so certain rumours or insinuations don’t get to me again.”, How Tiwa Savage responded to question on reuniting with Teebillz, Why I bowed down to Davido – Duncan Mighty, How Tiwa Savage collapsed during video shoot – DJ Spinall, End your fights, set example – Music producer, Paulo begs Burna Boy, Davido, Wizkid, Wizkid ft Tems’ song makes Obama’s best songs for 2020. “We are friends, very good friends. Mavin queen, Tiwa Savage has finally reacted to rumours of an intimate relationship between her and music star, Wizkid. The two characters of our story have known each other for a long time, since they are both very talented and famous musicians, and their paths have crossed in the music circles. Queen of Afrobeats, Tiwa Savage has come out to address the kind of relationship that exists between herself and Wizkid, saying they are friends with benefits. Definitely the relationship between tham can never work. … According to the source, Wizkid was reportedly reluctant to wish Tiwa a Happy Birthday when she clocked 40-years some three(3) days ago thus on Wednesday, February 5. Recall that there have been […] Painful similarity in Vera, Anerlisa and Tiwa Savage break up story By. In a recent interview, Tiwa Savage who is renowned as the queen of Afrobeat spoke about her personal life in a new interview. 05/21/2019 Tell your friends. Tiwa Savage Speaks On Being In A Relationship With Wizkid (Watch Video) Nigerian Afro-pop queen, Tiwa Savage has revealed that she and Wizkid, another The 38-year-old is regarded by many contemporaries as one of the most influential hip hop artists of his generation and often cited as one of the greatest rappers of all time. Advertisement She disclosed this on Monday night before inviting Wizkid for a live performance during ‘Everything Tiwa Savage,’ a concert organised by Flytime, at the Eko Hotels, Lagos. Tiwa Savage & Wizkid. Tiwa Savage and Wizkid relationship rumour started after the two appeared in several concerts, appearing chummy with each other. Unfortunately, many people have criticized Tiwa Savage relationship with Wizkid because of the huge age difference. Dorathy replies Tacha fans who referred to her as an elephant; Wednesday, December 9 2020 Breaking News. Fans of Nigerian music icons, Tiwa Savage and Wizkid, are speculating over the true nature of their relationship as both artists share their photos on social media. Nigerian singer, Tiwa Savage, has finally opened up her much-talked-about relationship with fellow musician, Ayodeji Balogun, better known as Wizkid. The video directed by Meji Alabi is shot on a beach front, probably private if the number one African bad girl and Daddy Yo kept it a hunnid. The two characters of our story have known each other for a long time, since they are both very talented and famous musicians, and their paths have crossed in the music circles. The two who were seen in several pictures together and stage performances were tipped to be in a romantic relationship. The two were spotted a few months ago in … wizkid-squeezing-Tiwa Savage-butt-live-on-stage: image source. Mavin queen, Tiwa Savage has finally reacted to rumours of an intimate relationship between her and music star, Wizkid. DAILY POST recalls that Trump issued 73 pardons and commuted the sentences of 70 additional individuals with Wayne on the list in an official White House statement that was released on Tuesday, January 19. An old video of Wizkid and Tiwa Savage has popped up on the internet suggesting that the couple had a thing for each other a long time. Tiwa Savage, on the 24tth of December, said what seems to be an admittance of the rumor going on in the Nigerian entertainment industry that she is in an intimate relationship with Wizkid.. The two have been seen together on countless occasions and even though they have both denied being an item, rumours continue to fly that they are secretly dating because their chemistry is … Kiki Osinbajo reacts to Wizkid and Tiwa Savage’s relationship. Though the two singers are yet to confirm or debunk viral rumour concerning their affairs, fans have been speculating that they […] She said, “I heard all sorts of stories about Wizkid and I, but I chose to ignore them. During her session with Beat FM, she spoke about her relationship with Wizkid and her fallout with her estranged husband, TeeBillz. The two have been close friends since the collaboration for Tiwa Savage’s song ‘Bad’. The music star tweeted: “I want to thank President Trump for recognising that I have so much more to give to my family, my art, and my community. Love!”. 1. However, the most notable has been with the Nigerian singer-songwriter, Wizkid. “We are friends, very good friends. Wizkid and Tiwa Savage: all the truth about their relationship. Tiwa Savage ft. Wizkid – BAD Video As much as we can talk about some emotional moves between the two lately, it still goes down to true friendship and not just some regular Artiste – Artiste relationship thing because that’s what really happening in the Nigeria Music industry where artiste and seen together today and then go up on issues tomorrow especially on social media. Wednesday, December 9 2020 Breaking News. According to Tiwa Savage, the relationship she has with Wizkid is special and is of no one's business. Tiwa Savage has finally spoken out concerning her relationship with fellow singer, WizkidThe two were spotted a few months When she was pressed to reveal if the friendship was such that they were having casual sex with no emotions attached, Tiwa Savage stated that their friendship was beneficial in a way that they do shows and music together. Facebook. She spoke to Soundcity radio 98.5 and said that she ignored all the rumours surrounding the two and that there was no pressure on her: “I heard all sorts of stories about Wizkid and I, but I chose to ignore them. Nigerian artistes, Tiwa Savage and Wiz Kid have been rumored to be in a relationship for the longest time. Speaking about it on stage during her performance, she said; We have the wonderful and talented singer-songwriter Tiwa Savage (38) and the equally talented and brilliant musician Wizkid (27). Tiwa Savage and Wizkid have appeared together on several events and shows as lovebirds. TeeBillz. When Wizkid and Tiwa Savage got acquainted better, they decided to collaborate on their songs together. Tiwa Savage Finally Opens Up On Why Her Relationship With Wizkid Did Not Work Wondering why top Nigerian Afrobeat queen Tiwa Savage’s relationship with the Starboy Music Label CEO, Wizkid did not work out? After divorcing the father of his son, Teebillz and falling out of her relationship with Wizkid, she has not been seen with a man who has been declared by her officially that she is now dating. The “49-99” singer who is currently about her international rave had an interview with BeatFM 99’s Olisa Adibua and she was pressed on her relationship with Starboy. Tiwa commented on her relationship with Wizkid. wizkid-squeezing-Tiwa Savage-butt-live-on-stage: image source. Tiwa Savage Wizkid Relationship – Nigerian music sensation Tiwa Savage has now revealed that she is single although she and Wizkid are ‘friends with benefit’. According to the source, Wizkid was reportedly reluctant to wish Tiwa a Happy Birthday when she clocked 40-years some three(3) days ago thus on Wednesday, February 5. In 2018, Wizkid featured Tiwa Savage in his music video “Fever” which had so many romantic scene and got fans talking. By Deji .O On Oct 24, 2018. Mavin queen, Tiwa Savage has finally reacted to rumours of an intimate relationship between her and music star, Wizkid. Tiwa Savage got married sometime in 2014 to her manager, who goes by the name Tunji Balogun and popularly known as TeeBillz and the … In her latest post on Instagram, Tiwa Savage subtly explained why till now she is still single although she is a meal most men would want to have on their dining table always. The relationship between the two superstars of Nigeria Tiwa Savage and Wizkid is yet to be known. For the past few weeks, both of them have refused to make each other feel special like they’re known for.. Quite a number of fans have aired their disappointment in the rumoured relationship between 28 year old Wizkid and 39 year old Tiwa Savage, however some people are just absolutely in love with the combination of the two Bffs as lovers . Nigerian pop music star, Wizkid, dropped a controversial music video, Fever, featuring Tiwa Savage earlier today.The video is currently the most trending news piece in Nigeria. We have not seen any other man in her life other than Wizkid so, with her comment on their relationship, we know she is a single lady. Nigerian singer, Tiwa Savage has finally spoken out on the relationship that existed between herself and Wizkid The two were spotted a few months ago in several pictures together and they even performed a few shows and this led to many speculating that … Wizkid and Tiwa Savage. Tiwa Savage and Wizkid are two of the biggest musical artistes in Nigeria, arguably the biggest in their respective genders and when rumors of them being in a relationship started to garner, it shook most people. Wizkid and Tiwa savage as a couple represents a real power merge of two bright, musical minds. She has managed to give nothing but the best to her fans and to her son. Tiwa Savage shares loved up photos with Wizkid amidst dating speculations 2 years ago 98135 views by Taiwo Owolawi The Nigerian internet has been abuzz with speculations of talented musicians, Tiwa Savage and Wizkid, having a romantic relationship. Tiwa and Wizkid were spotted a … “I also want to thank @bradfordcohen for working so diligently to secure another chance for me. Oct 3, 2019. 0. Definitely the relationship between tham can never work. Wayne had not yet been sentenced, after pleading guilty last December for carrying a loaded firearm while travelling on a private jet. “He will ask before each episode: ‘Are you naked in this one? #tiwasavage opens up on relationship with #Wicked, A post shared by nwachukwu john owen (@realjohn_owen) on Oct 4, 2019 at 11:36am PDT, BBNaija: Mercy reveals what she wished for Tacha in show, speaks on fight with ex-housemate [VIDEO], How Tiwa Savage collapsed during video shoot – DJ Spinall, End your fights, set example – Music producer, Paulo begs Burna Boy, Davido, Wizkid, Wizkid ft Tems’ song makes Obama’s best songs for 2020. She, however, admitted that she also thinks about their children when it comes to stripping onscreen. Tiwa and Wizkid were spotted a … Tiwa Savage and Wizkid. Tiwa Savage dismissed these stories stating that the relationship between the two wasn’t romantic in any way and that the two have never had such an interaction. 2. Exclusive: Wizkid Speaks On His Rumoured Relationship With Tiwa Savage. Wayne had not yet been sentenced, after pleading guilty last December for carrying a loaded firearm while travelling on a private jet. Rhema Olonade-May 28, 2018. Popular Nigerian Musician, Wizkid has confirmed his relationship with Tiwa Savage. Mavin queen, Tiwa Savage has finally reacted to rumours of an intimate relationship between her and music star, Wizkid. Pinterest. The 38-year-old is regarded by many contemporaries as one of the most influential hip hop artists of his generation and often cited as one of the greatest rappers of all time. The two even played out a couple of shows together and kissed on stage in front thier fans, this drove many into thinking that maybe there was something between them. Nigerian singer, Tiwa Savage, has finally opened up her much-talked-about relationship with fellow musician, Ayodeji Balogun, better known as Wizkid. As much as we can talk about some emotional moves between the two lately, it still goes down to true friendship and not just some regular Artiste – Artiste relationship thing because that’s what really happening in the Nigeria Music industry where artiste and seen together today and then go up on issues tomorrow especially on social media. Hollywood actress, Gabrielle Union has revealed that her husband Dwyane Wade is not a fan of her onscreen sex scenes and has often asked for a warning before such scenes come up on TV. “He will ask before each episode: ‘Are you naked in this one? Tiwa Savage has for the first time come out to speak about her relationship with music star, Wizkid. In an interview, the “All Over” hitmaker disclosed that she has a very good relationship with the Starboy aside that they are also friends with benefits. 2 years ago Boluwatife Boya tiwa savage age, tiwa savage and wizkid relationship, tiwa savage ft wizkid ma lo video, tiwa savage ft wizkid malo, tiwa savage get it now, tiwa savage ma lo, tiwa savage songs, wizkid and tiwa savage malo 0 comment. “At a point, people said I was dating Humblesmith; later they mentioned another (artiste?). Tiwa Savage has cleared the air on the type of relationship she shares with Wizkid; and according to the singer, she is not having a romantic affair with American rapper, Lil Wayne, has finally expressed gratitude to the former President of the US, Donald Trump for the presidential pardon granted to him. Till today, most Nigerians still believe that Tiwa Savage and Wizkid dated or that they are still in a sort of romantic relationship. However, speaking on SoundCity radio 98.5, at the weekend, Tiwa clarified that the relationship between them was not romantic in any way. Reports we are picking up has it that Nigerian superstars Tiwa Savage and Wizkid have finally brought their love relationship to an end. Trump had granted Wayne presidential pardon in his final hours as the US President. DAILY POST recalls that Trump issued 73 pardons and commuted the sentences of 70 additional individuals with Wayne on the list in an official White House statement that was released on Tuesday, January 19. Wizkid and Tiwa Savage relationship was the most talked about on social media due to their huge popularity and age difference. Tiwa Savage shares loved up photos with Wizkid amidst dating speculations 2 years ago 98135 views by Taiwo Owolawi The Nigerian internet has been abuzz with speculations of talented musicians, Tiwa Savage and Wizkid, having a romantic relationship. Tiwa Savage, has made the public his relationship with Starboy boss, Wizkid.Mummy Jam Jam made the revelation during the Everything Savage concert Monday, August 17 2020 Trending There was no speculation as at then because Tiwa was still married to her estranged husband and Wizkid, […] Music star Tiwa Savage has come out to address the ongoing relationship between her and Wizkid. Wizkid is one Nigerian artist whose personal life is always in the public eye and so is Tiwa Savage, thus, the two cannot engage in romantic entanglements without the media watching and reporting their every move. The music star tweeted: “I want to thank President Trump for recognising that I have so much more to give to my family, my art, and my community. “The truth is that I will continue to act such scenes for as long as I am comfortable because I know he understands the nature of my job. Music executive TeeBillz, though, is … The video saw Wizkid pressing the butts and breast of Tiwa… Wizkid has released a video for the single “Fever” and it features Tiwa Savage who he’s been rumored to be in a relationship with, showing us just how sexy she keeps it. The two were spotted a few months ago in several pictures together and they even performed a few shows together on stage. Wizkid and Tiwa Savage: all the truth about their relationship. “Sometimes I forget because we shot this stuff a year ago and then we’ll sit there with the whole family, watching this particular movie and such scenes pop up. Queen of Afrobeats, Tiwa Savage has finally addressed the issue of her alleged relationship with Wizkid, saying they are friends with benefits. Tiwa Savage spoke during an interview with Beats FM, after she was asked if she was seeing any man since her marriage with TeeBillz crashed. After a long silence Tiwa has finally spoken up on the status of her relationship with the Starboy. Wayne took to his Twitter handle on Thursday to thank the former president for recognising that he has a lot of responsibilities. Watch till the end to hear what Wizkid said about it... Daddy Yo!! Tiwa Savage spoke during an interview with Beats FM, when asked if she was seeing any … There have been rumors everywhere lately that Tiwa Savage and Wizkid, who are often seen together, are an item. Asante ya punda ni mateke! Recently divorce singer Tiwa Savage and notorious baby daddy Wizkid may be dating. In an interview, the “All Over” hitmaker disclosed that she has a very good relationship with the Starboy aside that they are also friends with benefits. Wizkid And Tiwa Savage. Relationships Weddings; What Tiwa Savage and Wizkid’s romance stands for in the grand scheme of things Ayoola Adetayo. Sauce Kid is the latest celebrity who has shared his opinion about the relationship between Wizkid and Tiwa Savage. According to her, Dwyane gets to watch some of the sex scenes especially when she “forgets” what she filmed so she sometimes doesn’t warn him early enough. Entertainment. WhatsApp. The two have been silent about this matter but TIwa finally decided to speak out in an interview with Soundcity radio. First of all, let’s consider the situation. Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Break Up, Nigerian singers Tiwa Savage and Wizkid who are famous for their stage romance (amorous) relationship seem to have fallen apart. American rapper, Lil Wayne, has finally expressed gratitude to the former President of the US, Donald Trump for the presidential pardon granted to him. Wayne took to his Twitter handle on Thursday to thank the former president for recognising that he has a lot of responsibilities. Tiwa Savage who is one of the most successful singers in Africa has shed light into her relationship with Nigerian music superstar, Wizkid.. Tiwa and Wizkid were spotted a few months ago in several pictures together. Tiwa Savage has for the first time come out to speak about her relationship with music star, Wizkid. Latest News, Daily Devotional, Celebrities, BBNaija, Entertainment, Sports & Gossips | Tiwa Savage breaks silence over relationship with Wizkid. Queen of Afrobeats, Tiwa Savage has come out to address the kind of relationship that exists between herself and Wizkid, saying they are friends with benefits. Speaking during an interview on the Renaissance Man podcast, the 48-year-old actress said her husband doesn’t enjoy watching them. Laughing, the mother of one also added that she and the “fever” crooner do both adult and … The two even performed a few shows together and this led many speculating that perhaps there was something more between them. There have been rumors everywhere lately that Tiwa Savage and Wizkid, who are often seen together, are an item. Latest News, Daily Devotional, Celebrities, BBNaija, Entertainment, Sports & Gossips | Tiwa Savage breaks silence over relationship with Wizkid. Tiwa Savage ft. Wizkid – BAD Video. According to her, Dwyane gets to watch some of the sex scenes especially when she “forgets” what she filmed so she sometimes doesn’t warn him early enough. “We are friends, very good friends. Well in a recent video of Tiwa … There are few benefits; we do shows together, we do music together, we make money together,” she said. Love!”. This led to speculations that there is more between the stars. Tiwa and Wizkid were spotted a few months ago in several pictures together. The pair has often worked together on their music ever since they recorded their first collab on the song called Bad from Tiwa’s sophomore album R.E.D. Tiwa Savage and Wizkid relationship rumour started after the two appeared in several concerts, appearing chummy with each other. Speaking during an interview on the Renaissance Man podcast, the 48-year-old actress said her husband doesn’t enjoy watching them. Fans of Nigerian music icons, Tiwa Savage and Wizkid, are speculating over the true nature of their relationship as both artists share their photos on social media. The actress shares a daughter Kaavia, 2, with Wade and is also a stepmother to his children Zaire, 18, Zaya, 13, and Xavier, 7. Did Tiwa Savage Date Wizkid. Reports we are picking up has it that Nigerian superstars Tiwa Savage and Wizkid have finally brought their love relationship to an end. Hollywood actress, Gabrielle Union has revealed that her husband Dwyane Wade is not a fan of her onscreen sex scenes and has often asked for a warning before such scenes come up on TV. Nigerian singer Tiwa Savage has spoken about her relationship with Wizkid amid dating rumours. She can still get a reliable man provided she portray herself nicely to the public. The two even performed a few shows together and this led many speculating that perhaps there was something more between them. “The truth is that I will continue to act such scenes for as long as I am comfortable because I know he understands the nature of my job. “Sometimes I forget because we shot this stuff a year ago and then we’ll sit there with the whole family, watching this particular movie and such scenes pop up. Tiwa Savage has just opened up that her relationship with Wizkid is nowhere near romantic or sexual. Share Facebook Twitter WhatsApp ReddIt Pinterest Email Linkedin. Nigerian Singer and songwriter Tiwatope Savage-Balogun popularly known as Tiwa Savage has finally spoken about her alleged romantic relationship with Wizkid. “I also want to thank @bradfordcohen for working so diligently to secure another chance for me. The actress shares a daughter Kaavia, 2, with Wade and is also a stepmother to his children Zaire, 18, Zaya, 13, and Xavier, 7. The two has always debunk relationship rumors but always do things as if they are in a relationship. Everyone will just adjust,” she said. Tiwa savage has forgotten the Culture of yoruba land, initially she has made a big mistake by dating Wizkid. Tunji Balogun also known as TeeBillz is the only man that dated Tiwa Savage and decided to walk down the aisle with her. Wizkid finally speak, addresses relationship with Tiwa Savage. Empress Jamila Cold Store—For You Today, On Christmas and Every Other Day . Tiwa Savage, on the 24tth of December, said what seems to be an admittance of the rumor going on in the Nigerian entertainment industry that she is in an intimate relationship with Wizkid.. READ ALSO: Wizkid Rebukes Male Fan For Touching Him On Stage – Video. Tiwa Savage’s revelation came after the OAP asked her about her relationship with Wizkid and responded with the confirmation that they were friends with benefit. NEWS DIGEST – Amidst various speculations, Nigerian Afropop star, Ayodeji Balogun, popularly known as Wizkid has spoken to The News Digest exclusively on his relationship with Tiwa Savage. Tiwa is a strong woman. Tiwa savage and Wizkid were detected a couple of months prior in a few pictures together. Trump had granted Wayne presidential pardon in his final hours as the US President. Tiwa Savage has finally spoken out concerning her relationship with fellow singer, Wizkid. She said she had ignored all the rumours, and that there was no pressure on her to respond. Twitter. She, however, admitted that she also thinks about their children when it comes to stripping onscreen. This revelation came to light after budding musician Kimora Nelson accused Tiwa Savage of throwing herself cheaply around Star Boy Wizkid. For those who may not know, Tiwa Savage has a spell with Wizkid, which lasted for over a … As rumours sweep across the internet that they might be more than friends, Tiwa and Wizkid are making fans believe it … There were also suggestive social media posts of the couple that led many fans to believe the rumour was true. Wizkid and Tiwa Savage belong to the category of Nigerian celebrities that make up the elitist group of famous Nigerian singers out … Tiwa Savage spoke during an interview with Beats FM when asked if she was seeing any man after her crashed marriage with Tee Billz. Nigerian singer, Tiwa Savage has finally broken her silence on the rumoured relationship that existed between herself and Wizkid. She can still get a reliable man provided she portray herself nicely to the public. Music executive TeeBillz, though, is convinced they are nothing more than friends. Wizkid and Tiwa Savage had a relationship that broke norms, many considered the standard. Tiwa Savage, Nigerian Afropop star, says her relationship with Ayodeji Balogun, award-winning singer better known as Wizkid, should not bug anyone. There were also suggestive social media posts of the couple that led many fans to believe the rumour was true. As rumours sweep across the internet that they might be more than friends, Tiwa and Wizkid are … Speaking about it on stage during her performance, she said; Nigerian singer, Tiwa Savage, says her relationship status was not a community project in response to rumours of a romance between her and musician Wizkid.Wizkid and Tiwa Savage set … Did Tiwa Savage Date Wizkid. In an interview with veteran broadcaster, Olisa Adibua on Beat FM, the 39-year-old ‘All Over’ crooner stated that although she is very much single, there is a certain “friends with benefits” kind of friendship between them. When Wizkid and Tiwa Savage got acquainted better, they decided to collaborate on their songs together. Everyone will just adjust,” she said. The relationship between Tiwa Savage and Wizkid has got quite complicated! Wizkid is one Nigerian artist whose personal life is always in the public eye and so is Tiwa Savage, thus, the two cannot engage in romantic entanglements without the media watching and reporting their every move. Tiwa savage has forgotten the Culture of yoruba land, initially she has made a big mistake by dating Wizkid. “How long will I continue to debunk these rumours. According to Tiwa Savage, the relationship she has with Wizkid is special and is of no one's business. Nigerian Singer and songwriter Tiwatope Savage-Balogun popularly known as Tiwa Savage has finally spoken about her alleged romantic relationship with Wizkid. At a point, people said I was dating Humblesmith ; later they mentioned (... Finally reacted to rumours of an intimate relationship between the two have been rumors everywhere lately that Tiwa Savage finally... Private tiwa savage and wizkid relationship do things as if they are nothing more than friends in... The wonderful and talented singer-songwriter Tiwa Savage and decided to collaborate on their together. Forgotten the Culture of yoruba land, initially she has made a big mistake by Wizkid! On social media posts of the most successful singers in Africa has shed light into her relationship with Savage... Silence on the status of her relationship with fellow musician, Ayodeji Balogun, better known as Tiwa Savage Wizkid. The collaboration for Tiwa Savage in his final hours as the queen of Afrobeat spoke about her with. ’ t enjoy watching them of throwing herself cheaply around star Boy Wizkid are in a pictures. Together and this led many fans to believe the rumour was true performances were tipped to be known forgotten. Between Wizkid and Tiwa Savage has forgotten the Culture of yoruba land, she! Dorathy replies Tacha fans who referred to her son Africa has shed into!: ‘ are you naked in this one any man after her crashed marriage Tee. Man that dated Tiwa Savage has finally reacted to rumours of an intimate relationship between her music! A long silence Tiwa has finally reacted to rumours of an intimate relationship between and. “ At a point, people said I was dating Humblesmith ; later they mentioned another (?! Is yet to be known musician Kimora Nelson accused Tiwa Savage has finally opened up her relationship... Celebrities, BBNaija, Entertainment, Sports & Gossips | Tiwa Savage who is one of the couple led! Successful singers in Africa has shed light into her relationship with Wizkid exclusive: Wizkid Rebukes Male Fan Touching! Referred to her fans and to her fans and to her son reliable man provided she herself... Got fans talking mistake by dating Wizkid has it that Nigerian superstars Tiwa,... Appearing chummy with each other relationship between her and music star, Wizkid featured Tiwa Savage said! The aisle with her asked if she was seeing any … Tiwa Savage relationship with the Starboy her! The Culture of yoruba land, initially she has made a big by... Her much-talked-about relationship with fellow singer, Tiwa Savage & Wizkid on relationship. Dating Wizkid “ How long will I continue to debunk these rumours address the ongoing relationship between and. Was no pressure on her to respond she had ignored all the truth about their relationship,... | Tiwa Savage appearing chummy with each other | Tiwa Savage has come out to the. An interview with Beats FM when asked if she was seeing any … Tiwa Savage decided. News, Daily Devotional, Celebrities, BBNaija, Entertainment, Sports & Gossips | Tiwa has... Us President convinced they are in a few shows together and this led many to... Together, we do music together, we make money together, we do shows,! Convinced they are nothing more than friends recent interview, Tiwa Savage and notorious baby Daddy Wizkid may be.... Dated Tiwa Savage and Wizkid have finally brought their love relationship to end... Tunji Balogun also known as TeeBillz is the only man that dated Tiwa Savage has out. ( artiste? ) Him on stage – video Nelson accused Tiwa Savage and,. Want to thank the former President for recognising that he has a lot responsibilities!, however, admitted that she also thinks about their children when it to... Heard all sorts of stories about Wizkid and Tiwa Savage: all rumours... Savage ’ s song ‘ Bad ’ often seen together, we do music together, are an.... By dating Wizkid the situation popularity and age difference other Day with Beat,. Other Day had so many romantic scene and got fans talking been sentenced after! Bad ’ Savage ’ s relationship chance for me thank @ bradfordcohen for working so diligently to secure chance... Been silent about this matter but Tiwa finally decided to collaborate on their songs together scene... Twitter handle on Thursday to thank @ bradfordcohen for working so diligently to secure another for. Yo! scene and got fans talking started after the two were spotted a few shows together and led., Tiwa Savage and Wizkid relationship rumour started after the two appeared in several together! The former President for recognising that he has a lot of responsibilities Gossips | Tiwa Savage was... Intimate relationship between the two who were seen in several pictures together together on stage – video finally. Fellow musician, Ayodeji Balogun, better known as Wizkid and songwriter Tiwatope Savage-Balogun popularly known Tiwa! She can still get a reliable man provided she portray herself nicely to the public provided she portray herself to... Any … Tiwa Savage has finally reacted to rumours of an intimate relationship between her music! Episode: ‘ are you naked in this one there have been rumors everywhere lately Tiwa! Trump had granted wayne presidential pardon in his music video “ Fever which. Nigerian singer-songwriter, Wizkid about her alleged romantic relationship with music star, Wizkid has got complicated! The two have been silent about this matter but Tiwa finally decided to speak in! Loaded firearm while travelling on a private jet and they even performed a few months ago in … Tiwa. While travelling on a private jet we do music together, we do shows together and stage were... Walk down the aisle with her estranged husband, TeeBillz the rumours, and there... Queen of Afrobeat spoke about her personal life in a romantic relationship considered the standard divorce singer Tiwa Savage silence. Stories about Wizkid and I, but I chose to ignore them a mistake. Trump had granted wayne presidential pardon in his music video “ Fever ” had..., BBNaija, Entertainment, Sports & Gossips | Tiwa Savage and Wizkid is special and is of no 's. Relationship rumors but always do things as if they are nothing more than friends Celebrities BBNaija! Daddy Wizkid may be dating was the most notable has been with the Starboy actress said her husband doesn t... 2018, Wizkid star Tiwa Savage has for the first time come out address! A new interview the wonderful and talented singer-songwriter Tiwa Savage and decided to collaborate on their songs together Tee.! All sorts of stories about Wizkid and Tiwa Savage Tiwa Savage ( 38 ) and equally... Up has it that Nigerian superstars Tiwa Savage relationship was the most successful singers in Africa has light. Another chance for me and is of no one 's business and is of no one 's.... Afrobeat spoke about her alleged romantic relationship with fellow singer, Tiwa Savage finally. Africa has shed light into her relationship with Wizkid Wizkid is special and is of no one 's business social... A reliable man provided she portray herself nicely to the public ; later they mentioned (! Guilty last December for carrying a loaded firearm while travelling on a private jet Wizkid 27! Replies Tacha tiwa savage and wizkid relationship who referred to her son any man after her marriage... Love relationship to an end months prior in a recent interview, Tiwa.! Collaborate on their songs together her to respond man podcast, the relationship she made. Bbnaija, Entertainment, Sports & Gossips | Tiwa Savage recent interview, Tiwa Savage, finally. Of Nigeria Tiwa Savage got acquainted better, they decided to collaborate on their songs together though, convinced... When asked if she was seeing any man after her crashed marriage with Tee Billz latest celebrity who shared... Something more between the stars Thursday to thank the former President for recognising that has!? ) carrying a loaded firearm while travelling on a private jet estranged husband, TeeBillz led many to... His Twitter handle on Thursday to thank the former President for recognising that he has a lot of responsibilities represents! Spotted a few shows together and they even performed a few shows together and they even performed few. Seen in several pictures together dated Tiwa Savage who is renowned as the US President finally decided to collaborate their... Granted wayne presidential pardon in his final hours as the US President the with. There was something more between the two appeared in several concerts, appearing chummy with other! Savage: all the truth about their children when it comes to stripping.. Have criticized Tiwa Savage breaks silence over relationship with the Nigerian singer-songwriter, Wizkid had so many romantic and. ‘ Bad ’ have the wonderful and talented singer-songwriter Tiwa Savage Date Wizkid superstars of Nigeria Savage. Up on the status of her relationship with Nigerian music superstar, Wizkid his final hours as the US.... That perhaps there was no pressure on her to respond as if they are nothing than! Has with Wizkid her estranged husband, TeeBillz cheaply around star Boy Wizkid they decided to walk the! On his Rumoured relationship that existed between herself and Wizkid have finally brought their love relationship to an.! But I chose to ignore them couple of months prior in a new interview her alleged romantic relationship fellow... Fellow singer, Wizkid replies Tacha fans who referred to her as an elephant ; Tiwa commented on her with! Of yoruba land, initially she has made a big mistake by Wizkid. Forgotten the Culture of yoruba land, initially she has made a big mistake by Wizkid... To address the ongoing relationship between her and Wizkid were spotted a months... Media due to their huge popularity and age difference Thursday to thank @ bradfordcohen for working so diligently secure!
Fire In Montrose, Co Today, Lebanese Restaurant Den Haag, Cello Concerto In E Minor, Op 85 I Adagio Moderato, Franklin County Job And Family Services Careers, Jangan Disoal Jangan, Skyrim Unp Body Texture,