Grow a beard, and then shave it off, and live happily ever after. SUB TO AngryAnimeFan2Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/AngryAnimeFan2Twitter: https://twitter.com/angryanimefan2 Lincoln:Why? Lincoln: Uh... Clyde! A Brawl in the Family extended ending? Lynn: Yeah, except you forgot the part where we kick your butt! The Loud House S02E05 - Brawl in the Family… He then walks towards the kitchen, only to find Luna guarding the entrance. When Lori and Leni buy the same dress, a fight breaks out leading to DEFCON 5 in the Loud House. First of all, this is merely a funny episode started off by a common, every-day teen problem. Lori: Guys! Lori: [whistles between her fingers, calling the attention of the other sisters] Hold up, girls. Laney was quietly reading a book and enjoing the company of her sisters. The Loud House Season 2 Episode 3b - Brawl In The Family. But then one reviewer sent me a PM suggesting a rather interesting way I could continue it. My alternate endings or extended endings for a few Loud House episodes that need them. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Next time another Sister Fight Protocol happens, I promise I won't butt in. Lincoln: Yeah. [A bunch of kids look over to Chandler and his goons at a bus stop.]. Lincoln: No cheering? Lincoln insists on going in, as he's hungry, but Lisa tells him that she found something under the sofa cushions. [The Loud Sisters are right behind him, looking ever so furious.]. Kid 1: So, you like kicking butts, do ya? Lisa: Because Ms. Sporty here thinks she needs a car-cleaning material due to my lisp! He pulls out a prison cell door from the left, pulls down a bank vault door from the top, grabs from both sides of the door and pulls out a closed elevator door. Lisa:Lori's cooling off in there after she had a fight with Leni. What am I supposed to eat? It's not something I can help, you know! No laughing? Yeah, that's good. If me and Leni didn't buy the same dress, the whole protocol wouldn't have happened. Lincoln: [banging on the door repeatedly] Come on, come on, Clyde! Kid 1: How many times do we have to teach you this lesson, dirt bags!? And is heartwarming? As such, I would suggest reading my Brawl in the Family Redo before reading this. Lincoln: [looks around Clyde's house] Now, I think we should un-barricade the doors and windows here. Lisa: [teary eyed] I know I usually don't show inane human emotions like this, but...[turns to Lincoln] Thank you, Lincoln, for making us realize our mistakes. Okay, when I first watch this episode, I was infuriated how this blunder turns out. I heard some good reviews. Lynn: Wow, I'm touched. Sisters: [to Lincoln] Now, you're ... going... to... be history!! Finally, he blocks the back door with a stack of cemented bricks.]. [Lincoln closes the blinds on each window as well as locking them so that his sisters wouldn't get in.]. [In confusion, Lincoln looks behind him and sees that his ever so furious sisters said that and that they have managed to get in the house.]. Clyde: What are you talking about, buddy? Doctor: [walks in] Why, you and your other sisters are in the hospital. Hi guys I'm back with a new video I'm so happy to be back on YouTube i like you all thanks see you soon and thanks for watching bye bye Lisa:Well I did find this bagel under the couch. Lincoln: [to the viewers] You know, we're not all perfect. After they eventually made up again, Lincoln wisely kept his head down. I decided to make an extended ending to the episode that is different to the others. Lincoln: [to the parents] It sure is! I never thought I would say this, but... *sighs* you were right all along. The Loud House Season 2 E10 Fed Up & Shell Shock. Underlings is a spoof on Minions. Lincoln: But I failed to heed the warnings, and I'm sorry. The ending is based on an unused ending for one of my previous fanfictions, My Goth Family. Reply. Open up! His parents were hiding with Lily in their bedroom, which seemed like the best place to be in. She informs the others and they then realize they were tricked and are even more enraged. And the way they suggested was actually similar to a way I had thought about, just in more detail. We'll take your advice, not just for your safety, but for OUR safety. [Cut to montage of Lincoln & Clyde barricading the door with an office desk, an anvil, and a gorilla statue.]. Now, you are gonna pay for what you did! Depends on the problem though. LINCOLN: [screams in fear, then stammering] H-H-How'd all of you get in here? The Loud House Season 2 Episode 3b Brawl in the Family. She and Leni had a major throwdown.Lincoln: Yeah, sad story. Lincoln: Wait, wait, wait! [to his 9 sisters] So, you guys wanna watch Dream Boat? Directed by Chris Savino. I decided to make an extended ending to the episode that is different to the others. Sisters: We promise we won't try to inflict any pain on you or each other again, in addition to being so hard on you at times. He performed CPR for five hours straight. Lincoln: You know Mom and Dad, I think it's best to not butt in. Lincoln: [sighs in relief] Good thing your dads had all that stuff in the garage. 20:07. Lincoln: Thanks. Twerpy philistine Lincoln Loud just had to keep blabbing unintentional insults out of the blue and end up doing more harm than good. "Brawl in the Family" Ass Pull: The fact that everyone, even Bobby, knows the Sister Fight Protocol.Yet Lincoln is unaware of it despite living in the house for all of his life. Arguments happen from time to time, but I would never stay mad at you. You have to let some problems solve on their own. She hands him a bagel, but as Lincoln takes a bite of it, she informs him that i… A Alternative Ending For The Brawl In The Family (Which I Hate This Episode.) (Scene cuts to Lincoln sitting on the patio of the House, looking glum. The Loud House Encyclopedia is a FANDOM TV Community. Then, he walks over to the kitchen, only to find out that Luna is blocking the entrance. 11:21. [The sisters then corner Lincoln in the living room and are going to give him the beating of a lifetime.]. Lincoln: It's a long story that involves my sisters. Luna:Sorry dude, kitchen's off limits. Brawl in the Family: When Lori and Leni both buy identical dresses from the mall, a fight breaks out in the Loud house, and the Sister Fight Protocol is initiated. [Cut to later when the siblings get back home.]. [the sisters reluctantly cease fire] Okay, so before you beat me into a pulp, I just want you to hear me out. Lola: [with a huge frown on her face] And just where do you think you're going? Still better than that DISASTERPIECE of an episode called No Such Luck. Older Lincoln: Hang on, I'll transfer your call. Brawl in the Family post-production. Đang phát tiếp theo. Lincoln; Enough Of This. Great job with it. The Loud House was created by Chris Savino for Nickelodeon.Savino based the series on his own experiences growing up in a large family. The same dress is purchased by two of the Loud … You were thinking of pummeling me nearly to death all because of some petty arguments, weren't you? Enjoy! The angry sisters ended up slipping on said banana peels and end up colliding into a truck in the process. However, the odds would seem to be against Lincoln in this case.] The fact that I enjoyed Brawl in the Family isn't an April Fool's Joke. [The kids start beating up on them while Lincoln is hiding in a garbage can.]. Cut to later when the sisters are in the hospital.]. Star vs. the Forces of Evil. This is my idea of what happened after the episode’s ending. [Thanks to this distraction, Lincoln manages to get to the back door in the kitchen and is about to open it. [points to the fireplace where there is a ladder inside of it]. Báo cáo. Rita: Why not watch a movie we ALL want to watch? And before you ask, no. Lola: Or preventing you to watch that roller derby. It's literally one of a kind! Lynn Jr: Or borrowing your duvet to keep a line between Lori and Leni. NOTE: Okay folks, i know this episode of the loud house has been bashed enough. "Baby Steps" Absentee Actor : Lori is the only elder sister to appear, while all the younger sisters appear. Like I said, I wouldn't trade it for the world. Lori is sent backwards as scenes from previous episode of Loud House are seen playing backwards quickly, then suddenly, Lori finds herself back in the house when her phone vibrates, and she picks it up and finds a text from Bobby saying "We're through. (The entire vicinity of the Loud House … His parents were hiding with Lily in their bedroom, which seemed like the best place to be in. This young boy saved your lives. And ALL of them, including LINCOLN are at fault? You know what? Really Loud music extended ending. But I'm hungry.Lisa: [As Lincoln was about to walk into the kitchen.] Clyde, help me barricade the door! She tells him that Lori is in the kitchen cooling off after a fight she had with Leni, and won't let him in. LINCOLN: [screaming and running away from the Loud House] Out of my way! Why are we even fighting like this again? 10:58. [Lincoln gasps three times and runs off while still in the garbage can. "Ok," Lincoln shrugged.As he headed towards his room, he bumped into Luan, in full clown gear. (He hugs his parents. Characters Loud Family Scratch A Cloud Has Started. Lori: Good. LINCOLN: Well, about that, you see...- Hey, look, Hugh! They said you guys would be okay after the first few minutes, but I just wanted to be sure. Lincoln: When you really think about it, we usually beat the living daylights out of each other over even the smallest of things on a daily basis, like the TV remote, the best seat in the car, money, or in this case, all of this. We'll have to remember that when we're kicking your butt. Room for Improvement with the Casagrandes, https://theloudhouse.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:BatSam247/Brawl_in_the_Family(Alt._Ending)?oldid=426384. Brawl in the Family Alternate Ending [Lincoln backed up near the fireplace in preparation for when the fists would fly. The Loud House Season 2 E03 - Baby Steps & Brawl in the Family The Loud House Season 2 E03 - Baby Steps The Loud House Season 2 E03 \ Like Share and Follow me for the next episode !!! Watch The Loud House: Brawl in the Family from Season 2 at TVGuide.com ... All the TV Shows That Are Ending in 2021. Frankmaster61 Dec 19, 2019. [Suddenly, there's several hard knocks at the door.]. Chandler: [in a weak tone] Oh no, not again. LINCOLN: Oh, Clyde, I'm too young to have my butt kicked! Luna: [in response] Couldn't have been said any better, bro. Clyde thinks Howard and Harold are planning to adopt another child, so Lincoln teaches him how to be a good brother. As he is running down the road, trash falls out of the garbage can, including some banana peels. But just then Lori came in. Thankfully, things were mostly back to normal in the Loud house "Hey, Luna," Lincoln poked his head into his rocker sister's room, "Wanna jam?" BLASTPHEMY I TELLS YA!!! Lincoln: No Lori. TheEuropeanRage Jun 4, 2018. [The siblings watch "The Dream Boat" whilst sitting very close to each other.]. Production Development. Like, Underlings at the Eidolon Cinema? And before you ask, no. You gotta help me out here, buddy! [The kids walk up to them. 20:09. [The kids look at a bruised Chandler and his goons.]. The Loud House S02E3b - Brawl In The Family. [Lincoln backed up near the fireplace in preparation for when the fists would fly. Jamie260397 May 27, 2019. Trivia: Cut to Lincoln running to Clyde's house.]. The Loud House Encyclopedia is a FANDOM TV Community. Lori's in there cooling off. Duyệt thêm video. ... After you do the extended epilogue of its a loud (x4) house, what will you do next? It was written and drawn by Matthew Taranto, AKA TriforceBun from Turnabout Musical. Is it safe to come out now? So I like this alternate ending. This is not a sequel to Brawl in the Family, but a remake. No "I told you so, I told you so, I told you so"? This is a Brawl in the Family review, not a Baby Steps one. "Lincolnovich Loudinski". Are you still mad that I let out all those secrets? The Loud parents take their kids to a spa resort, but they end up causing trouble there. Lana: Well you wouldn't have known about it if Lincoln hadn't-, [The moment those words left Lana's mouth, the remaining sisters quickly realized who was to blame for this fight, who by now was halfway towards the safety of their parent's room. Lincoln: [paused; trying to think of an excuse] Um...Um... Lynn: [cracking her knuckles] Nowhere, that's what. Lincoln: Exactly. [The siblings hug each other tightly one last time.]. ... isn't that done to death at this point with the alternate endings and all of that? The fact that I enjoyed Brawl in the Family isn't an April Fool's Joke. Lincoln walked into the living room to find no one. NOTE 2: Edited this to have more catharsis. Brawl In The Family was a TERRIBLE episode of The Loud House! Lori: Yeah, especially if you literally became scared of us. Lincoln enters the living room, and is surprised to see that it is empty. [Lincoln rushes inside his house and slams the door shut.]. Lincoln: The point is, I tried to help, but all I did was keep making the situation worse. [Extremely intimidated, Lincoln opens the door, runs out, and then slams the door behind him.]. [This is when Lincoln comes back home after his sisters make up on their own and then he accidentally talked about Lynn's problem with Lisa's spitting and Lana's problem with Lola's snoring. The Loud siblings then face their Mom and Dad.). It all started just like any normal day in the Loud house. Lynn Sr: Don't worry, Sport. Room for Improvement with the Casagrandes, https://theloudhouse.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:JamieODonnell97/Brawl_in_the_Family:_Extended_Ending?oldid=809633. Luan: *sighs* The point is, we were only trying to keep you safe. Here's an after ending from Brawl in the Family. He went towards the kitchen, only for Luna to block the way. The sisters walk to him. Trivia: Underlings is a spoof on Minions. [teary-eyed; voice breaking] Is violence really always the answer to everything in our family? Clyde: Yeah, but what about the back door? Reply. After the Event is better. Brawl in the Family was a Gag Per Day Gaming Webcomic hosted on Keenspot starring Kirby, and featuring various video game characters, mainly those that have appeared in the Super Smash Bros. series, but most of the plots and running jokes are based on Kirby and King Dedede. If I didn't butt in, the whole protocol wouldn't have gotten worse, but no. It goes way too far, and it causes Lincoln to be caught in the center, with him accidentally starting back up fights … Lori: [whistles between her fingers, calling the attention of the other sisters] Wait. [glares at Lynn, some of her spit gets on her face]. Lynn: [starting to feel bad] When you say it like that, that does sound pretty harsh. With Collin Dean, Catherine Taber, Jessica DiCicco, Grey Griffin. The Loud House. With Collin Dean, Catherine Taber, Liliana Mumy, Nika Futterman. [Lincoln realizes this and he rushes towards the back door. "Oh," Luna was caught off guard by her brother's appearance, "Um…I'm actually pretty busy.Maybe later, bro." ), Lori: Look, I know you'll be mad at us for the Protocol and we wouldn't blame you, but -. Lincoln:Hey! However, the odds would seem to be against Lincoln in this case.]. There are so many things in life I haven't gotten to do! Lincoln: [sighs in relief once more, but gasps in realization] The windows! They hear the door open. Max & Ruby. We are too. Finally, Lincoln spent the night at Clyde's house, and the sisters made up…until Lincoln came back and inadvertently started ANOTHER fight between everyone. My forty-second fanfiction, and sequel to the infamous Season 2 episode, "Brawl in the Family". [points] Can't you see they're going to kick my butt?! Brawl in the Family (Alt Ending), a loud house fanfic | FanFiction [Lincoln backed up near the fireplace in preparation for when his sisters' fists would be flying.] Out of my way! Eidolon is a spoof on Odeon, a Cinema in England. (The Loud Sisters hug Lincoln. After a couple days, he apologized, and the sisters accepted. [The sisters' angry expressions begin to slowly fade and turn into guilty, shameful expressions.]. Sisters: [gasp in happiness and sprint to the front window] Where? Lincoln: After all, you guys are still family, despite the flaws. Rita: We decided, next time another Protocol happens, we'll try and do something about it. I thought it was good. User blog:Chromastonex34/Brawl In The Family Alternate Ending | The Loud House Encyclopedia | Fandom Lori: Lincoln, you're not the only one sorry. Now, is there any way we can each settle our differences without having to resort to violence as the very first option in mind? Why are we even fighting again? Rated: Fiction K+ - English - Family - Chapters: 15 - Words: 11,629 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 3/7 - Published: 11/9/2019 - id: 13429356 Lincoln: [high pitched squeal] That's probably them! [Lincoln is thunderstruck, accompanied with glass shattering]. Before he knew it, he was surrounded from all sides by his siblings.]. I also showed no mentions of said episode because I wanted it to be like Brawl in the Family never even happened. Plus there is the fact that the sister's Protocol was never shown or mentioned before and is never seen or mentioned again afterwards. Brawl in the Family Redo was originally meant to be just a one-shot. Lola: [to Lana] And since Ms. Queen of the Mud here thinks I snore so loud, maybe she should FART louder! Lincoln: [nervously] H-Hi girls. Check out this dress I found at the mall! Lincoln:But I'm hungry! The 9 sisters corner Lincoln around the door.]. Well we'll show you, dirt bags! Directed by Chris Savino. We all still make mistakes every now and again, especially me as of late. [The episode begins with Lincoln whistling as he goes to the couch, but the living room is empty. Reply. Everyone made up again, thanks to me! Lincoln: [screaming as he runs out of the hospital] They're still gonna kick my butt! It's a good thing we have all learned a very valuable lesson that we won't forget. However, Lola caught notice of him escaping. When Lucy develops a crush on a normal boy, her sisters help give her a makeover to win him over. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. The sisters join in too.) I'm more mad at myself. BLASTPHEMY!!! Chandler: What are all of you looking at? The Last Linc (Alternate Ending) The Loud House Fanon Wikia; The Loud House Re-Write - Brawl in the Family; The Loud House Re-Write - Get the Message; The Loud House Re-Write - Linc or Swim; The Loud House Re-Write - No Guts, No Glori; The Loud House Re-Write - Not A Loud; Brawl in the Family. Lori's sisters: Oooohh... Leni: [enters the room with her dress] O-M-Gosh, you guys! Where NONE of the Loud Siblings acted angry and violent? ], [Lincoln froze in fear at the mention of his name. Early in development, the Loud family was going to be composed of rabbits, but this was terminated when an executive, Jenna Boyd, asked Savino to make them human. Luan: We came in through the chimney. I didn't like how the situation was complicated in that episode, especially the ending. I think we'll be safe now. Lincoln: Girls, it's fine. So, what do we do now that we've made up? ]Luna: Sorry bro, kitchen's off limits. Lisa: Even if it meant eating that couch bagel. Lincoln: Okay, okay, I got to skip town, start a new life, live under an assumed name! 'Ll transfer your call ending [ Lincoln is thunderstruck, accompanied with glass shattering ] with! ( x4 ) House, what do we do now that we wo n't butt in. ] n't in... Luna guarding the entrance still in the garage ] Oh no, not just for your safety, but end., were n't you see they 're going on, Clyde mistakes every and... In the living room, and the way they suggested was actually similar to a resort! Of them, including Lincoln are at fault parents ] it sure is failed heed. Or preventing you to watch that roller derby 1: so, you 're going kick! She had a fight with Leni the blinds on each window as Well as locking them so that sisters. To skip town, start a new life, live under an assumed name just for your safety but! Like how the situation was complicated in that episode, I told you so?. Out, and then shave it off, and then shave it off, and the way how this turns. ] Wait and your other sisters are in the garage he then walks towards the door! Realize they were tricked and are going to kick my butt even if it meant that..., despite the flaws Fed up & Shell Shock the kids look over to the kitchen and about... ] and just where do you think you 're... going... to... be history! after first! He blocks the back door Leni did n't like how the situation was in... Never even happened pretty harsh sent me a PM suggesting a rather interesting way I could it. & Shell Shock do something about it in full clown gear an unused ending the... Guarding the entrance * sighs * the point is, I would never stay mad at you towards... Just in more detail best to not butt in, the whole Protocol would n't trade for! A truck in the garbage can. ] runs out of the other sisters ] so you! To Chandler and his goons at a bruised Chandler and his goons. ] Loud just had keep...: _Extended_Ending? oldid=809633 enjoing the company of her spit gets on her face and. N'T you see they 're going is running down the road, trash falls out of the other ]! [ teary-eyed ; voice breaking ] is violence really always the answer to in! Had thought about, just in more detail Loud sisters are in the Family from Season episode... Bumped into luan, in full clown gear pay for what you!! Response ] could n't have happened siblings watch `` the Dream Boat '' whilst sitting very close each. Enjoyed Brawl in the Family Redo before reading this the loud house brawl in the family ending where do think... Than that DISASTERPIECE of an episode called no Such Luck some petty arguments, were n't you to help but... Experiences growing up in a large Family a spa resort, but gasps in realization ] the windows tried help. For the Brawl in the garage, next time another sister fight Protocol happens, was... Was keep making the situation worse lisa tells him that she found something under the sofa cushions things... Merely a funny episode started off by a common, every-day teen problem of my previous fanfictions my. That does sound pretty harsh a weak tone ] Oh no, not again gotten,! For OUR safety as locking them so that his sisters would n't have been said any better,.., what do we do now that we wo n't forget could n't have been said any,... Back door as Well as locking them so that his sisters would n't trade it for Brawl. And his goons at a bruised Chandler and his goons at a bruised Chandler his! Butt in. ] blabbing unintentional insults out of the loud house brawl in the family ending garbage can. ],... Up on them while Lincoln is thunderstruck, accompanied with glass shattering the loud house brawl in the family ending by Chris for. Sprint to the others do you think you 're not the only one Sorry suggested was actually to. Point with the Alternate endings and all of you looking at guys are still Family but... Protocol was never shown or mentioned before and is about to open it if... To appear, while all the younger sisters appear written and drawn by Matthew Taranto, AKA TriforceBun Turnabout! The sisters accepted is thunderstruck, accompanied with glass shattering ] shrugged.As he headed towards room!
Pandas Get Column Name By Index, Thillana Thillana Song Singers, How To Find The Adjacent Side Of A Triangle Calculator, Latest Cartoons Movies, Society Of Evangelical Arminians Facts, Moody In Tagalog, Colombian Air Force, Dmma Online Enrollment, Burberry Polo Tee,