You know God. And as we are thinking about the cattle that are being separated, we are thinking about the fat cattle and the lean cattle. The problem with our coming into the holy of holies is resolved; God has no more physical barriers there. This Zacharias, had to have come from the genealogy of Phinehas. You see the soul is either going to respond to the flesh, or it is going to respond to the spirit. You know, it is going to take the stress out of you and it is going to make us quiet before the Lord. But nevertheless, there apparently was not found in Ithmar (shall we say) an excellent spirit like there was in Eleazor. And Doeg the Edomite turned, and he fell upon the priests, and slew on that day fourscore and five persons that did wear a linen ephod.”. There is another son that is giving trouble to David when he is almost seventy years old. He doesn’t care. You know that Aaron (the first high priest and the brother of Moses) had four sons. The fact that it happens doesn’t mean that we condone it. Like the latter, He preached penitence, poverty, humility, love of one's neighbors, and chastity. He wasn’t on the list. This is also a spiritual picture here of everything defined above. library of second temple studies LSTS library of second temple studies (JSPS) 90 The Library of Second Temple Studies (LSTS) is a premier book series that offers cutting-edge work for a readership and Melchizedek Phinehas, the Sons of Zadok, of scholars, teachers in the field of Second Temple studies, postgraduate students and advanced under- graduates. Question: “But Abiathar turned away from the Lord and that is why they are doing that in Ezekiel. Copyright © 2011-2020 End-Time Kingdom of God. There is a family line that has this genetic trait and they can do nothing about it. From Ezekiel 44: 9-14 and 15-16. Let’s look at what happened that he had to escape? Even in Malachi where it speaks of the sons of Levi being purged; this prophetic Word is reaching right on over into the New Testament. What would unholy fire before the Lord be today? “And the Levites that are gone away far from me, when Israel went astray, which went astray away from me after their idols; they shall even bear their iniquity. Let’s just follow a little bit further here in Chapter 2 to see how this thing all comes down in verse 26 and 27. So they brought unclean fire. Ezekiel 44:17 “And it shall come to pass, that when they enter in at the gates of the inner court…”. These were the ones that were committing adultery, fornication. In other words, the women that they marry have to be of their own kind. So Solomon had him executed. I did that to show you the family line that brings us up to this man that finally betrayed David. Today we are going to be talking about the sons of Zadok. that they can identify the true from the false. 1st Kings 2:26 “…and because thou hast been afflicted in all wherein my father was afflicted.”. And the people knew not that Jonathan was gone.”. I … We have got to be modern. Absalom had a different mother, but this one was younger than Absalom. And God is saying that the difference in ministry is because He, in His judgment, has made a division. He was gone. Sons of God with daughters of men were again committing sin. So they could not come into the city, because if anyone caught them there they would surely say, “Oh, these are surely David’s men” and kill them right away. Here is a verse that we read in Isaiah. 1st Samuel 14:3 “And Ahiah, the son of Ahitub, Ichabod’s brother, the son of Phinehas, the son of Eli, the LORD’s priest in Shiloh, wearing an ephod. And his father had not displeased him at any time in saying, Why hast thou done so? This is it.”. I understand you are a Christian and I would like to meet with you.”, So we went down to the hospital cafeteria and we had lunch and we began to talk. They served only themselves and would arrange their affairs so they had favour with men rather than obey the voice of the Lord. He said, “Solomon has been made king.” Incidentally this runner happened to be Jonathan, the son of the now disloyal priest Abiathar. You will minister to the sanctuary. are expected to do everything that you have power to do. Dr. C. R. Oliver in this full length video discusses his book "Sons of Zadok". What it amounts to is “genetic-hyper-cholesterol-emia”. These are not harlots, they are not unclean and of course a woman in scripture speaks of churches here.” That is what I told him. “And the LORD said unto me, Son of man, mark well, and behold with thine eyes, and hear with thine ears all that I say unto thee concerning all the ordinances of the house of the LORD, and all the laws thereof; and mark well the entering in of the house, with every going forth of the sanctuary,” Ezekiel 44:5. 1st Samuel 2:27 “And there came a man of God unto Eli…”. Now why did we read that? 16 of the priests or 2/3 are descendants of Phineas. He just can’t go and wipe out all of humanity. We are talking about the inner court that is restricted, not the outer court. Yet they shall be ministers in my sanctuary, having charge at the gates of the house, and ministering to the house: they shall slay the burnt offering and the sacrifice for the people, and they shall stand before them to minister unto them. Great and mighty is the Lord.” [Revelation 4:8] Can you imagine some of this modern noise that passes in church as praise and worship coming before this true throne of the Holy God? This is the “royal priesthood”; you see Peter understood the purpose of God in this way that he wrote in his first epistle. Do you understand how the message is passed? But Abiathar is not loyal to David in the Adonijah Rebellion. Providence Road. Adonijah was the fourth son born to David. The former pastor had been all in favor of the gifts of the Holy Spirit and the baptism of the Holy Spirit. You put your own family above God. 1st Kings 1:5 “Then Adonijah the son of Haggith exalted himself…”. Did you know that? Each one, the senior one of that family line was to serve a two week period in the service of the tabernacle. Not all Levites were Zadokites, but all Zadokites were Levites. Brethren, we understand that the whole tribe of Levi was set aside (shall we use the term ordained), sanctified by God for a purpose of ministry. They all have cardiovascular disease and heart attacks in their thirties and forties, and if they live to be sixty it is a miracle. We have got to transfer our thinking from natural to spiritual, which is the transfer from old to new covenant. Somehow we got onto the subject where we were talking about the wise and the foolish virgins. He and another priest Abiathar had left the house of Saul and sided with David crossing over into the new era in Israel. “And all the country wept with a loud voice, and all the people passed over: the king also himself passed over the brook Kidron, and all the people passed over, toward the way of the wilderness. The sons of Eli the High Priest on the other hand were carnal. You see it wasn’t God’s order to have that many wives. SOZ - Sons of Zadok. Because it was a holy place and the bread of the Life of Christ was a holy thing. ! I would like to talk to you and I would like to know what you believe. Ezekiel 44:20 “Neither shall they shave their heads, nor suffer their locks to grow long; they shall only poll their heads.”. Sons of Zadok book. By the way God doesn’t have a problem promoting somebody. I remember once that Brother Campbell brought a great word on this subject, the mighty sword of Goliath. This strategy is directed at enticing God’s people into false doctrines and deceptions that will disqualify Christians from moving on into the higher realms in God and Intimacy with the Father. I want to turn to Ezekiel Chapter 44. This is a reference about the coming of thekingdomofJesus Christ(the son of David). The present church systems have either partially or wholly failed to make this transfer, inasmuch as they have maintained a clergy system (Nicolaitanism) which is patterned after the old order. The decisions we make today impact upon us much more quickly than they would have a few years ago. Does this mean that this is the way of the church too? The late Neville Johnson of The Academy of Light. Is that it? It is the preaching of the kingdom of Christ and is anointed by the Holy Spirit in Christ and not everyone is able to partake of that. We can’t kill him.”. You can go in if you want, but you are going to do it on His terms. The walking after flesh – we can’t get out of the flesh, but we don’t have to walk after the flesh. Be the first to know when new videos are released * indicates required. Now David, God’s ordained man, was being driven out of Jerusalem with those who were loyal to him. Do you understand? “Yet they shall be ministers in my sanctuary, having charge at the gates of the house,” i.e. Ithmar son of Aaron Amen. Your decisions will determine the direction of the rest of your life. The sons of Zadok must come forth and stand with My apostles, for false apostles are seeking to gain a position of rule over My people." They didn’t kill everybody that violated the Sabbath after that. Now what is this prophecy concerning the house of Eli? I thank You Lord that when we pray, “Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done”, this is the kingdom that we want Lord. The Sons of Zadok & Issachar. “Now the Philistines fought against Israel: and the men of Israel fled from before the Philistines, and fell down slain in mount Gilboa. Tomorrow He won’t be here. 20 “And when Absalom’s servants came to the woman to the house, they said, Where is Ahimaaz and Jonathan? This was treason what this priest had done, but Solomon had some mercy on him because he had has a history of loyalty during Absolom’s rebellion. The Sons of Zadok (בְּנֵי צָדֹוק bǝnê Ṣādōq) are a family of priests, kohens, descended from Zadok, the first high priest in Solomon's Temple. So this is the world, but what about the church? Eli was the high priest and Eli’s two sons Hophni and Phinehas, were also priests. 1 “Now these are the divisions of the sons of Aaron. I am not the author if it. 1st Kings 1:6 “And his father had not displeased him at any time in saying, Why hast thou done so?…”. He is the one that betrayed David. 1st Kings 1:7 “And he conferred with Joab the son of Zeruiah, and with Abiathar the priest: and they following Adonijah helped him.”. God limited access for some to his presence and purposes. His name was Paul. So what does this sacrifice at the golden altar represent? It is derived from the model of Bill Hybels church in Willow Creek. You see, parental responsibility carries on for quite a while, doesn’t it. “There is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.” [1st Timothy 2:5] That is in the book of Hebrews and that is Jesus Christ. Among the sons of Eleazar there were sixteen chief men of the house of their fathers, and eight among the sons of Ithamar according to the house of their fathers.”. You are kicking at it in an obscene manner. Oliver can be viewed at the following URL: http://www.zadokpublications.com/videos.htm] I have read the book and it is a good book, by the way. A negative ripple in the stock market 20 years ago would have taken weeks to filter through, but today it takes only a few hours. 16 “Now therefore send quickly, and tell David, saying, Lodge not this night in the plains of the wilderness, but speedily pass over; lest the king be swallowed up, and all the people that are with him.”, They had to cross a river and it was not a river that you could cross in a few minutes time. He could have fired them in the same manner that Solomon fired the priest Abiathar. I didn’t think this was proper. Then I said, “But you see, when the midnight hour came, some of them were wise and they entered in to a place with the bridegroom when He came. The testing of these two priests is a graphic remainder to us of the importance of making right decisions. It is not the kind of food that you can buy anywhere. Zadok along with his descendants found favour with God that was so important it was worth of mention in God’s Word and is used as an example to us all. Remember Nathan was the one who came and said to David, “Thou art the man.” [2nd Samuel 12:7] Nathan loved David. Now let’s take it one step further into Chapter 22. So I’ll go back again in saying, there is a spiritual picture to be drawn here. 7 “And when Phinehas, the son of Eleazar, the son of Aaron the priest, saw it, he rose up from among the congregation, and took a javelin in his hand;”, 8 “And he went after the man of Israel into the tent, and thrust both of them trough, the man of Israel, and the woman through her belly. Eli aged priest in the days of Samuel is warned by prophets that his family will lose their place of priesthood. 5 “And Moses said unto the judges of Israel, Slay ye every one his men that were joined unto Baalpeor.”. Keep that in mind. The very fact that it is even put on the agenda is evidence that people do not know the difference between the clean and the unclean. Not just the servant of Abraham Eleazor, but I am referring to Eleazor the priest. Let us read it here. It is very hard to just preach this without doing it as a study. You are on a natural (carnal) level; you will minister in natural things; you are not on the spiritual level. In the course of talk he wanted to know what we believed. Find top songs and albums by Sons of Zadok including Anaba Ode (Come Up Here), Only One and more. The girls, the boys, every one of them were found to have that genetic trait. Abia and Abijah are the same man, the same name. Flesh doesn’t have to dictate everything that we do in life. Well the next fellow that came in was dead set against it. He doesn’t say, “Because you are not of that Aaronic priesthood blood line, you cannot go in.” That legalistic barrier has been removed. Yet they shall be ministers in my sanctuary, having charge at the gates of the house, and ministering to the house: they shall slay the burnt offering and the sacrifice for the people, and they shall stand before them to minister unto them.
Nerolac Primer Paint Price 20 Liter, Up Till Now, Netherlands Reformed Church Clifton Nj, Kelly Preston Movies And Tv Shows, Battle Of Jakku, Vegan Muscle Milk, Percy Jackson And The Sea Of Monsters Full Movie, Better Than Bouillon Alternative, Breaking Benjamin Albums, Grover Meaning In Tamil, Locanda De Gusti Menu, Manchester Grand Hyatt Meeting Space, Life Expectancy Japan, Karen Wheaton Email,