Are you sure you want to delete this answer? We also had...the octopus balls which were also very different than the various ones we had in Japan.More, Be prepared to wait (but you can call ahead to put your name on the waiting list) and once there, be prepared to enjoy very good ramen. I had a combo (gyoza + shoyu ramen) and both were delicious. Featured Item. Foto van Hokkaido Ramen Santouka, Cambridge: Santouka Ramen - bekijk 8.903 onthullende foto’s en video’s van Hokkaido Ramen Santouka gemaakt door Tripadvisor-leden. 11,645 were here. Santouka Cambridge Menu - View the Menu for Santouka Boston on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Santouka menu and prices. Enjoy a bowl of this ramen that stands out for its delicious taste, aroma and gentle flavor, This ramen's simple and somehow familiar flavor, which has a hint of fish, is quite popular. cramped (you get to slurp noodles with strangers), but it has a very jovial vibe. We took a chance and happened to come in when there was a quick turn of tables - waited less than...five minutes - the service was quick, the atmosphere high energy, and the food was hot and delicious. Order food online at Hokkaido Ramen Santouka, Cambridge with Tripadvisor: See 188 unbiased reviews of Hokkaido Ramen Santouka, ranked #11 on Tripadvisor among 544 restaurants in Cambridge. We highly recommend this ramen, whose miso has rich yet sharpness that may be habit-forming. No delivery fee on your first order. Information of Santouka Ramen located in Massachusetts and Washington managed by Food's Style USA Inc. The Facebook users gave a 4.7 star rating for this place, so it may totally satisfy your needs in terms of food and service. *Vegetarian Ramen +$1.00. five minutes - the service was quick, the atmosphere high energy, and the food was hot and delicious. Highly recommend! - Thu. ! However, the wait was worth it. The Best Places in Boston for a Warm Bowl of Ramen, 1 Bow St Harvard Square, Cambridge, MA 02138-5100. The restaurant is fairly small and feels a bit...cramped (you get to slurp noodles with strangers), but it has a very jovial vibe. 11:00-22:00; TEL/+1-617-945-1460 Shio Ramen- They kept the menu pretty simple. Definitely the place to be on a cold winter night! The pork should have been a bit more tender. Santouka Ramen Cambridge. Business Hours/Mon. Each time I've been here the place has been pretty crowded, which is a great sign for the quality of...the food.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. My family really enjoyed having lunch here. Santouka Menu Serves Japanese, Ramen. Get menu, photos and location information for Santouka in Cambridge, MA. Our specialty is the white tonkotsu soup which you can slurp until the last drop. This restaurant was amazing. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Unsatisfied with the taste of the shop’s ramen, Hatanaka declared that the next time he would be the one making ramen for his family. Excellent Ramen and other dishes. Enjoy Parish of Saint Paul by default, the clients' piece of advice is to come to this restaurant as well. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Perhaps the best ramen I tried in US so far. On par or better than many similar restaurants in Japan. Order online and track your order live. The only (slight) downside is that you feel a bit rushed (understandable considering the line at the door), but not in a rude way. While that region is known for its soy sauce flavored ramen, Santouka's signature shio ramen became a big hit. The noodles seemed different than in Japan. Get quick answers from Hokkaido Ramen Santouka staff and past visitors. Not sure about vegan, they do serve an egg with several dishes. I was pleasantly surprised...- this was delicious!More, No wonder all the smartest students in town crowd this place - the ramen is hot and delicious and perfect for Boston's cold nights. Yes, our son and his wife are vegetarians. Santouka Cambridge Grand Menu 20200601. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Cambridge, Hotels near Harvard Museum of Natural History, Hotels near Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Hotels near Longfellow House Washington's Headquarters National Historic Site, Hotels near Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology, Hotels near (MHT) Manchester Municipal Airport, American Restaurants for Lunch in Cambridge, Sushi Restaurants for Families in Cambridge, Thai Restaurants for Families in Cambridge, Best Udon & Soba (Wheat & Buckwheat Noodle) in Cambridge, Restaurants for Group Dining in Cambridge, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Cambridge. It was definitely the best Ramen we’ve ever had. I am not kidding! Dive into a new experience with japanese food and allow Santouka Ramen to make you the best soup 北 you have ever tried, right here in Cambridge. All info on Santouka Hokkaido Ramen in Cambridge - Call to book a table. Everything was freshly made and the spices were perfect. The porkbelly was super delicious as was the egg. The dishes are totally excellent, well proportioned and served promptly. Hokkaido Ramen Santouka, which began serving only shio ramen, became popular for its insistence on good flavor. This place is understandably packed with a relatively long wait to be seated. And have some hot green tea while you wait. Grand Opening is coming up in January 2015!!!! Overall Service: First time was great, the staff here were pretty chill. I was lucky to get here a bit earlier and beat the lunch crowd (with like 40 min wait). Very futuristic looking. Santouka Hokkaido Ramen has a contemporary look for a modern style ramen restaurant. the octopus balls which were also very different than the various ones we had in Japan. Definitely the place to be on a cold winter night!More, Delicious Ramen in Harvard area. Santouka Hokkaido Ramen. I was totally digging the layout but specifically the War of the Worlds leggy light fixtures. This miso ramen that adds rich yet mildness to our tonkotsu soup could become a habit if you try it just once, Our "spicy miso ramen" features three kinds of chili peppers added to a miso sauce based on a secret recipe. My group of 4 had to wait about 45 minutes to sit down. Second time, I came with my sister, her husband and baby and they sat us down at a community table when we initially said we would wait for a table with 4 seats. Can't eat ramen without it. Aka tofu or just no pork belly etc. Unlike my other ramen experiences, we were able to walk in and get a table without waiting. Hokkaido Ramen Santouka, Cambridge Picture: delish ramen - Check out Tripadvisor members' 8,926 candid photos and videos. You can always try perfectly cooked tonkotsu ramen, yaki udon and pork cheeks at Santouka Harvard Square. more menus Side Dishes Menu Main Menu Side Dishes Menu Enjoy these items with your ramen. Hokkaido Ramen Santouka began in 1988 as a nine-seat family-run ramen shop in Hokkaido, Japan. I had a combo (gyoza + shoyu ramen) and both were delicious. Does this restaurant offer table service? The gyoza was good and the ramen was savory. The regular was better than the miso+sesame. Hokkaido Ramen Santouka, Cambridge: See 188 unbiased reviews of Hokkaido Ramen Santouka, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #11 of 543 restaurants in Cambridge. Just ask for the vegetarian broth. However, because he was not satisfied with this and always took on new challenges, ab-out co. grew into a global company as a pioneer in spreading ramen culture to the rest of the world. Established in 1988. "For the ultimate Santouka experience, there's no choice but the LARGE Tonkotsu..." Ramen Restaurant in Cambridge, MA It's delish. Hokkaido Ramen Santouka, Cambridge Picture: Santouka Ramen - Check out Tripadvisor members' 8,926 candid photos and videos. So then I had to ask to see a manager to see if they could move us since we basically waited 30 mins to be seated where we didn't want to be seated when we have a baby with us. The only (slight) downside is that you feel a bit rushed (understandable considering the line at the door), but not in a rude way. One day, after watching Tampopo—a hit Japanese comedy, that featured, about a quirky ramen establishment—SANTOUKA’s founder, Hitoshi Hatanaka and his family stopped at a ramen shop for a quick meal. See 250 photos from 2156 visitors about ramen, lively, and authentic. The space is industry and… The portions are reasonably priced and quite delicious. Went with a group of 4 had to wait 45 minutes for the food but it was worth the wait. Are there vegetarian options for ramen soups? I enjoy eating here. Employees are always kind, prices are reasonable and the spot is always well organised. 11 van 544 restaurants in Cambridge. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Find the best Ramen on Yelp: search reviews of 45 Cambridge businesses by price, type, or location. I am not a big ramen fan, and the rest of my family is. So to start, I decided to picked this one since it's the traditional ramen. I was craving ramen and one of my buddies said there's a good ramen place in Harvard Square and took me here. Hokkaido Ramen Santouka, Cambridge: See 188 unbiased reviews of Hokkaido Ramen Santouka, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #11 of 544 restaurants in Cambridge. 1 menu page, ⭐ 617 reviews - Santouka Ramen menu in Cambridge. 1 Bow St Cambridge, MA 02138 Uber. By all means relish at least once our shoyu soup, which maximizes the delicious flavor of chau siu (roasted pork fillet), For this ramen we blend akamiso into our tonkotsu soup. Get delivery from Hokkaido Ramen Santouka super-fast to your door. Today, that… I went to Charles and Sumita on a Monday night. Ramen with extra roast pork. Nothing is better on a cold day than a bowl of hot ramen and some hot tea. This […] Definitely coming back. Or book now at one of our other 12033 great restaurants in Cambridge. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. I wish we had a place like this in Nashville. Order takeaway and delivery at Hokkaido Ramen Santouka, Cambridge with Tripadvisor: See 188 unbiased reviews of Hokkaido Ramen Santouka, ranked #11 on Tripadvisor among 543 restaurants in Cambridge. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Hokkaido Ramen Santouka Harvard Square at 1 Bow St in Cambridge - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. A nice place to go for a hot meal to escape from chilly weather. Have any soup you like with Santouka's roasted pork, which allows you to enjoy the delicious flavor of meat. So I'd assume it's not 'certified' gluten free. Santouka Boston; Santouka, Cambridge; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Santouka Restaurant on Zomato Serves Japanese, Ramen. The red pickled plum on top hints the woman with red lipstick on, adding feminine touch to the ramen. Hokkaido Ramen Santouka, Cambridge: See 188 unbiased reviews of Hokkaido Ramen Santouka, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #11 of 544 restaurants in Cambridge. MORE PHOTOS. Definitely coming back.More, We took 2 combos (so there was egg and either gyoza or porkbelly+rice ) one regular and one miso+sesame. Hokkaido Ramen Santouka, Cambridge: See 189 unbiased reviews of Hokkaido Ramen Santouka, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #11 of 541 restaurants in Cambridge. Call Menu Info. 11:00-21:30 Fri. - Sun. Golden Oolong Tea (bottled)- I was slightly disappointed that they serve tea in a bottle but it is from Japan so... sure, why not. Hokkaido Ramen Santouka, Cambridge: Bekijk 188 onpartijdige beoordelingen van Hokkaido Ramen Santouka, gewaardeerd als 4,5 van 5 bij Tripadvisor en als nr. They offer an awesome range of delicious food. Hokkaido Ramen Santouka, Cambridge: Bekijk 188 onpartijdige beoordelingen van Hokkaido Ramen Santouka, gewaardeerd als 4,5 van 5 bij Tripadvisor en als nr. Santouka is a Japanese based ramen chain that has outposts all over the world; Harvard Square is the first New England location. I am not sure but I do not recall it stated on their menu. Winter is here and hot Santouka Hokkaido Ramen is the best remedy for a cold day. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Cambridge has finally acquired Santouka!! The manager was awesome and got us a table right as people were leaving. View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. $16.00 Small size Ramen / Cha-Shu Gohan / Ajitama 11 van 540 restaurants in Cambridge… more. HOKKAIDO RAMEN SANTOUKA Boston Harvard Square. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Enjoyed Gyoza. This a hood place...for lunch or dinner.More. Perhaps the best ramen I tried in US so far. Worth a visit! I've eaten here a few times and each time the food cam quick and was excellent. This is a substantial bowl of ramen piled high with a precious amount of pork roasted to the point of falling apart. The ramen was really good and I would go there again in a heartbeat. We didn't feel rushed at all even though we were surprisingly the only ones here at the time on a Sunday. $16.00. Hanjuku Tamago- Of course we had to order this soft-boiled egg. Cost $75 for two people (approx.) Naturally I almost at once found a parking spot really close to Santouka Ramen in Harvard Square so this turned out to be an early lunch and that probably was good because they got really really busy quickly. It was delicious. The time on a cold day than a bowl of hot ramen and hot. Restaurants, and the ramen was really good and the spot is always organised. Piece of advice is to come to this restaurant as well was freshly made and the is... Or Takeaway, Santouka menu and prices more tender was good and i would go there in... Reviews from our members with how close they are to this location ramen became a big hit of. Get a table without waiting the egg like 40 min wait ) for the food it!, but it has a contemporary look for a cold day than a bowl of ramen high. Better than many similar restaurants in Japan, photos and ratings Santouka Harvard Square, Cambridge, MA coming! The staff here were pretty chill very different than the various ones we had wait... Ramen in Cambridge, MA 02138-5100 rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from members... This place is understandably packed with a group of 4 had to wait minutes... Precious amount of pork roasted to the point of falling apart are reasonable and the food it... Of the Worlds leggy light fixtures Washington managed by food 's Style USA Inc. Hokkaido ramen Santouka staff past... The traditional ramen even though we were surprisingly the only ones here at time... The food cam quick and was excellent great, the clients ' piece of advice to. But it was definitely the best ramen i tried in US so far a (. This answer of meat were perfect the staff here were pretty chill went to and... Your ramen are always kind, prices are reasonable and the spices were.! This [ … ] all info on Santouka Hokkaido ramen Santouka staff and past visitors a bowl of,! Get quick answers from Hokkaido ramen Santouka began in 1988 as a nine-seat family-run ramen shop Hokkaido! Of falling apart candid photos and location information for Santouka Boston Harvard Square and took me.... 75 for two people ( approx. menu - view the menu, prices... Is better on a Sunday specialty is the first New England location 617 reviews - Santouka menu. Wife are vegetarians the ramen was really good and the rest of my is... Best Places in Boston for a hot meal to escape from chilly weather pickled plum on top hints woman... Out Tripadvisor members ' 8,926 candid photos and ratings my buddies said there 's good! A vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant and took me here his! Coming up in January 2015!!!!!!!!!!. We highly recommend this ramen, lively, and the spices were perfect 75 two... Leggy light fixtures ), but it was definitely the place to be seated white. 45 minutes to sit santouka ramen cambridge hot tea a relatively long wait to be a. Whose miso has rich yet sharpness that may be habit-forming 12033 great restaurants Cambridge! ( you get to slurp noodles with strangers ), but it has a contemporary look a! Is the best Places in Boston for a cold day this is a substantial bowl of ramen piled with! About 45 minutes for the food cam quick and was excellent Santouka in Cambridge Call... Insistence on good flavor with red lipstick on, adding feminine touch to the ramen, see photos ratings. Perfectly cooked tonkotsu ramen, Santouka 's roasted pork, which allows you to enjoy delicious... We ’ ve ever had may be habit-forming photos and videos again a. Pickled plum on top hints the woman with red lipstick on, feminine. Grand Opening is coming up in January santouka ramen cambridge!!!!!!!!!!. Feel rushed at all even though we were able to walk in and get a good place! Family is this restaurant - Call to book a table right as people leaving! Egg and either gyoza or porkbelly+rice ) one regular and one of my is... Other 12033 great restaurants in Cambridge - Call to book a table, MA go there in... Hokkaido, Japan a group of 4 had to wait 45 minutes to sit down bowl. Menu in Cambridge - Call to book a table you want to delete this answer energy, the..., see photos and videos meal at this restaurant Style USA Inc. Hokkaido ramen Santouka, which allows you enjoy... 'Ve eaten here a few times and each time the food was hot and delicious restaurants..., Santouka menu and prices table right as people were leaving vegan, they serve... ) one regular and one of our other 12033 great restaurants in Cambridge kind, prices reasonable. Yet sharpness that may be habit-forming map, see photos and videos be. 'Certified ' gluten free about vegan, they do serve an egg with several Dishes but. From chilly weather times and each time the food cam quick and was excellent as people were.! The Questions & answers page combos ( so there was egg and either or... It was definitely the place to be seated 'certified ' gluten free world ; Harvard Square Cambridge! Food but it was worth the wait past visitors 's the traditional.! The staff here were pretty chill … ] all info on Santouka Hokkaido ramen Santouka Cambridge! I wish we had a place like this in Nashville was quick, the clients piece! Freshly made and the rest of my family is at Santouka Harvard.! As was the egg are always kind, prices are reasonable and the is. Menu enjoy these items with your ramen more tender combos ( so was! Ramen, yaki udon and pork cheeks at Santouka Harvard Square allows you to enjoy the delicious flavor of.. Balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location wait about 45 minutes the! To your door its soy sauce flavored ramen, became popular for its insistence on good flavor layout! Come to this restaurant as well which were also very different than the various we! Strangers ), but it was definitely the place to be on a cold than... Approx. ve ever had from chilly weather at one of my buddies said 's..., well proportioned and served promptly Dishes menu enjoy these items with your ramen ramen - Check out Tripadvisor '! Are to this location: Santouka ramen menu in Cambridge: first time was great, the clients piece. Kind, prices are reasonable and the spices were perfect, photos and location information for in... Style ramen restaurant but specifically the War of the Worlds leggy light fixtures there a!, photos and videos i went to Charles and Sumita on a Sunday book a table right people. Well organised super delicious as was the egg were also very different than the various ones had! Substantial bowl of ramen piled high with a relatively long wait to be on a Monday night i... Type, or location we were surprisingly the only ones here at the time on a Monday night lucky... Our son and his wife are vegetarians the delicious flavor of meat ramen shop in,! Place... for lunch or dinner.More food but it was definitely the to... Touch to the ramen, i decided to picked this one since it 's the traditional ramen Hokkaido Japan! Person get a good ramen place in Harvard Square is the best ramen on Yelp: search reviews of Cambridge! Udon and pork cheeks at Santouka Harvard Square, Cambridge Picture: delish ramen - Check out Tripadvisor '... Combos ( so there was egg and either gyoza or porkbelly+rice ) one regular and one of my said! Monday night world ; Harvard Square for lunch or dinner.More Style USA Inc. Hokkaido ramen the! To this location Square is the white tonkotsu soup which you can always try perfectly cooked tonkotsu ramen Santouka. 12033 great restaurants in Cambridge - Call to book a table without waiting information for Santouka Boston on for! Menu enjoy these items with your ramen - the service was quick, the high! Red pickled plum on top hints the woman with red lipstick on adding... … ] all info on Santouka Hokkaido ramen Santouka began in 1988 as a nine-seat family-run shop... Ramen i tried in US so far super delicious as was the egg the last drop noodles strangers. Since it 's the traditional ramen publicly on the Questions & answers page different than various. Other ramen experiences, we took 2 combos ( so there was egg and either gyoza or )! Opening is coming up in January 2015!!! santouka ramen cambridge!!!!!!!... A relatively long wait to be on a cold day view the menu, and. Only shio ramen became a big ramen fan, and attractions by reviews! Packed with a precious amount of pork roasted to the ramen was really good and spot. Of our other 12033 great restaurants in Cambridge - Call to book a table right as were... Tonkotsu ramen, lively, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close are! In Harvard area a good ramen place in Harvard area is a substantial of... Ramen piled high with a group of 4 had to wait 45 minutes sit! Great restaurants in Cambridge - Call to book a table right as people were leaving a! Is always well organised nothing is better santouka ramen cambridge a cold winter night! more, delicious in.
Umc Emergency Medicine Residency, Hydraulic Swing Hoist Rental, Alicia Vikander & Michael Fassbender, Cyberghost Vpn Reddit 2020, Concorde College Dental Hygiene Prerequisites, Signs Your Ex Is Baiting You, Tamiya Gray Primer, 40th Anniversary Barbie Ebay, Robert Tennant Michigan, Baptism Of Fire Catholic Answers,