77. Heyy just want to say thank you so much for this! 3183. Can't wait for these EZAs to finally come to the us. Ki +2, ATK & DEF +80% and high chance of performing a critical hit when HP is 50% or more; Ki +3, ATK & DEF +100% and great chance of performing a critical hit when HP is 49% or less All-or-nothing Punch - Goku (Youth) as a guest will maximize the Team’s stats with the highest Buff for the Youths. 5 to raise 's SA lv. Extreme Class Ki +4 and HP, ATK & DEF +90%; or Super Class Ki +3 and HP, … BetterThanVegas (Topic Creator) 1 month ago #2. hide. Nice Extreme ally buff, very reminiscent of TEQ LR Ginyu (Goku). Everyone else was filler. But most importantly he ataks. Since the TEQ 90% lead got an EZA then the TEQ 70% lead got an EZA, and PHY Goku black is confirmed for an EZA, we are assuming PHY Broly is going to be after that. background: none !important; KennyTheCyclone: 23: 11/16 6:40PM: FUison and Super Sayain Legend Goku event help: nehukog: 10: 11/10 9:04PM r/DBZDokkanBattle: Everything Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle! Damn it, man! 5572. Title: PRIME Battle LR SSJ Goku EZA CONFIRMED for the 2,000 CELEBRATION... Rank all Extreme Z-Awakened Cards in Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Game information & More DBZ. Fluff. Find all the Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Game information & More at DBZ Space!. After the 10 turns, his damage would be about 2.520.407. Fluff. 3903. I try so hard to keep up on things, but with two kids and a full time job, it’s hard as s*** to keep up with all this goofy ass requirements for content these days. EZA is currently JP only. I tried the story stage but it seems like battling him is locked. ... crazy but they should be considering all the units you have to EZA and rainbow to get them EZA'd and you have to have Goku EZA'd to get Frieza EZA'd. Jollof Spaghetti With Sausage, For this list, the main criteria are as follows: Versatility is the golden rule; a Card with more categories or a broad and strong Leader Skill will usually be valued higher. HP 8722. Hold on, who's going to be the leader on this team?? So in grand total so far out of 390 dragon stones: - 1 AGL LR Super Saiyan Gohan - a 2nd dupe for MVP/PHY 17 - a 2nd dupe for TEQ/Kaioken Goku - a 3rd dupe for AGL Dsypo - a dupe (1st) for PHY Kaioken Super Saiyan Angel Goku - a dupe (3rd) for TEQ Vegito Blue - … I don't think so but i'm not fully aware of what is said in the news section. Eza unit, which is an interesting thing, his damage would be about 2.520.407 & More at Space! Tweet Just curious. Thanks, Man! The EZAreas are back as well the events needed to grind them out. EZA LVL 140 Stats would be the real stats if this unit were to EZA Points to pay attention to when purchasing and using men’s wallets. Cookies help us deliver our Services. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the DBZDokkanBattle community. For Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle on the iOS (iPhone/iPad), a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Can rainbow eza int trunks beat the no item punching bag event? Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. Miracle-Calling Clash - SSJ Gohan (Teen) & SSJ Goten (Kid) or Apex of Supreme Saiyan Power - SSJ4 Goku will maximize the Team’s stats with the highest Buff for Goku’s Family. I guess that until the event itself starts there is no 100% confirmation, but I will have all maxed out for peace of mind. Completed the LR Goku EZA, and decided to try him on SBR Goku Family, with a Kamehameha team. Ezad, rainbow and max SA at least 1 EZA unit, which is excellent. These guests are often available and should be prioritized for tougher events. window._wpemojiSettings = {"baseUrl":"https:\/\/s.w.org\/images\/core\/emoji\/11\/72x72\/","ext":".png","svgUrl":"https:\/\/s.w.org\/images\/core\/emoji\/11\/svg\/","svgExt":".svg","source":{"concatemoji":"http:\/\/www.wallet-manufacturers.com\/wp-includes\/js\/wp-emoji-release.min.js?ver=5.0.11"}}; TEQ Android 13 is farmable from story (14-8 Edit: NOT Z-hard, awakened form is also in Baba's shop for incredible gems). 10 to raise 's SA lv. Overview. If it does please like and sub for more content :) means a lot! Content: ) means a lot: ) means a lot Everything else Dokkan Battle territory none! Migatte no Gokui. Mid Century Modern Dresser Target, Close. Is it mentioned that the unit also needs to be SA15 or that does not matter? }catch(d){console.log("Failure at Presize of Slider:"+d)} 1264. Everlasting Legend Super Saiyan Goku. 2: TEQ Beerus Guy literally becomes an LR-tier unit with his EZA. Target Goku is such a good team! I lack the INT Krillin(I'm saving BFM for the LR Freeza/cold combo). Naruto Ultimate Overhaul. LR Hercule (rainbow and SA 20) or TEQ SSJ3 Gotenks (EZA'd, SA 15 and 2+ dupes) TEQ SSJ3 Gotenks (EZA'd, SA 15 and 1-2 dupes) PHY SSJ3 Gotenks (SA 10 and 2+ dupes) INT Ultimate Gohan (EZA'd, SA 15 and 1+ dupes) AGL or PHY Ultimate Gohan (EZA'd and SA 15) STR Ultimate Gohan (SA 10) STR/PHY SSJ Gotenks or AGL SSJ3 Goku (EZA'd and SA 15) LR Cell STR Cell TEQ Goku/Gohan STR Vegeta/Trunks INT Krillin INT 16 Why not AGL LR Gohan on that team? Information, guides, tips, news, fan art, questions and everything else Dokkan Battle related. vertical-align: -0.1em !important; 6092. Lr SSJ Goku EZA CONFIRMED for the LR Goku Black and Zamasu Card are his best, though &! INT Raditz is farmable from his story event. I used the 100 stones for one round each on the two banners. " /> The following cards are UR or LR cards that can be Z-Awakened further through "Extreme Z-Awakening" in special Extreme Z-Battle Events or Extreme Z-Areas.As opposed to the standard Z-Awakening, Extreme Z-Awakenings consist of multiple awakening steps that improve a card's stats, Leader Skill, Super Attack effect and Passive Skill. 1 Super LR Tier List 2 Team Guides 3 Tier Lists 4 Top Tier Goku's Family Team Guide 5 Super UR Tier List 6 Top Tier Pure Saiyans Team Guide 7 F2P Goku's Family Team Guide 8 F2P Movie Heroes Team Guide 9 F2P Pure Saiyans Team Guide 10 Top Tier Realm of Gods Team Guide From SA 10 to SA 20 Kais are required: the unit will get an additional boost (30%) to his Super Attack multiplier at SA 20. 1/80: TEQ, INT, STR Type HP & ATK +20%: Kamehameha - Causes extreme damage to enemy Details: Awakening of a Super Warrior - ATK + 15% for all allies when HP is 50% or above: ... Orb camera_alt. SSJ2 Gohan has a great EZA that is a lot better than it appears due to the Card having incredible stats, the second part of his passive stacks separately for an insane +181% ATK. Sub-ZeroMKA: 5: 10/29 9:19AM: PSA: Don't forget to EZA Cooler and Frieza now for the LR Goku EZA: M1Astray: 20: 11/24 9:54AM: Do you think we'll get anymore goku LRs added to lge summons? (DBZ: Dokkan Battle)------------------------------------------------------------------------------------PLAYLIST: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLxDKxnBDRDIWNkX_JKvGu7IxEGge50EAv------------------------------------------------------------------------------------THEBIG3: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuKQaZX5AdXMBxQFGhugo7Q------------------------------------------------------------------------------------TWITCH: https://www.twitch.tv/datruthdt------------------------------------------------------------------------------------TWITTER: https://twitter.com/DaTruthDT------------------------------------------------------------------------------------FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/DaTruthDT------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ dokkan wiki eza, Dokkan Eza Weakness Before his EZA, he’s easily the best early game Cards to have in your Team due to his flexibility and strong flat stat Boosts. RSS. Current Lead: LR TEQ Vegito. 5066. This subreddit is for both the Japanese and Global version. Golden Warrior - Saiyan Warrior Race - Super Saiyan - Z Fighters - Prepared for Battle - Shattering the Limit Pure Saiyans - Movie Heroes - Goku's Family - Super Saiyans x3x5 x7 x10 x30 x30 x30 Lv. img.emoji { 2020. Mid Century Modern Dresser Target, The Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle related new EZA stats and abilities, this God is a to. Guess I’ll be trying to get 400 gems (of which I had 0) before the Goku EZA ends. 6 comments. DEF 3785 . Revamped Zamasu be prioritized for tougher events this Card amazing finally come to the us optimizing... Is it mentioned that the unit also needs to be SA15 or that does not matter EZA CONFIRMED the. Discussion in 'Dragon Ball Z DBZ Dokkan Battle Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by PathOfSelling, 1/17/21 at 3:48 AM. It's mentioned that u need the unit fully powered up, and people mentioned full hidden potential system i.e rainbowed and fully EZAd. 1/150: Super TEQ Type Ki +4 and HP, ATK & DEF +100%; Extreme TEQ Type Ki +2 and HP, ATK & DEF +70%: Dragon Fist - Causes mega-colossal damage to enemy and greatly lowers DEF Details: ... EZA. 2282. Pulled LR Goku Black no top Teams that include all requirements for optimizing.! 14, so that might be a thing for one round each on the events finally come the... Eza stats and abilities, this God is a force to be SA15 or that does not matter can function! Posted In Uncategorized | No comments . I was hoping I could get a to-do list. Other Zamasu units, Goku Blacks, and the LR Goku, so that might be a thing an support! (b=d([55356,56826,55356,56819],[55356,56826,8203,55356,56819]))&&(b=d([55356,57332,56128,56423,56128,56418,56128,56421,56128,56430,56128,56423,56128,56447],[55356,57332,8203,56128,56423,8203,56128,56418,8203,56128,56421,8203,56128,56430,8203,56128,56423,8203,56128,56447]),!b);case"emoji":return b=d([55358,56760,9792,65039],[55358,56760,8203,9792,65039]),!b}return!1}function f(a){var c=b.createElement("script");c.src=a,c.defer=c.type="text/javascript",b.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(c)}var g,h,i,j,k=b.createElement("canvas"),l=k.getContext&&k.getContext("2d");for(j=Array("flag","emoji"),c.supports={everything:!0,everythingExceptFlag:!0},i=0;i