Maybe I Love You . März 2018 Melden; bezogen auf Branigan, CD, Album, RE, 20P2-2351. Laura Branigan's official solo discography. Tracklisting: 1. Internationally, it charted within the top five in several continental European countries. In 2009, Rhino re-released three Branigan albums: Touch, Laura Branigan, and Over My Heart. Branigan is the debut studio album by American singer Laura Branigan.It was released in March 1982 by Atlantic Records.The album's lead single, "All Night with Me", reached number 69 on the US Billboard Hot 100, while the second single, an English version of Italian singer Umberto Tozzi's song "Gloria", was a commercial success, propelling Branigan to international prominence. I have several of her albums but I had to buy this to get hold of a copy of the song "Spanish Eddie". Höre Musik von Laura Branigan wie Self Control, Gloria & andere. If You Loved Me 6. Laura Branigan (1952–2004) was an American pop singer whose hits included such songs as “Gloria” (1982), “Solitaire” (1983), “How Am I Supposed to Live Without You” (1983), and “ Laura Branigan studied at Byram Hills High School, Armonk, graduating in June 1970, then studied at the American Academy of Dramatic Arts, Manhattan, from 1970 to 1972. "Billboard > Artists / Laura Branigan > Chart History > Billboard 200", "Countdown ARIA Chart – Week Ending 30th October, 1983", "Australian Top 50 ARIA Chart – Week Ending 12th August, 1984", "Australian Top 50 ARIA Chart – Week Ending 4th November, 1984", "Australian Top 50 ARIA Chart – Week Ending 10th March, 1985", "Australian Top 50 ARIA Chart – Week Ending 20th October, 1985", "Response from ARIA re: Laura Branigan's ARIA chart history, received December 22, 2017", "austriancharts.at > Laura Branigan in der Österreichischen Hitparade", RPM Search: "Laura Branigan" and "Top Albums/CDs", "dutchcharts.nl > Laura Branigan in Dutch Charts", "norwegiancharts.com > Laura Branigan in Norwegian Charts", "charts.nz > Laura Branigan in New Zealand Charts", "swedishcharts.com > Laura Branigan in Swedish Charts", "hitparade.ch > Search for: Laura Branigan", "Billboard > Artists / Laura Branigan > Chart History > The Hot 100", "Billboard > Artists / Laura Branigan > Chart History > Adult Contemporary", "Laura Branigan – Artist Biography by Greg Pato > Awards", "Billboard > Artists / Laura Branigan > Chart History > Dance Club Songs", "lescharts.com > Laura Branigan dans les Charts Français", "InfoDisc > Tous les Titres de l'Artiste choisi", "Laura Branigan – The Lucky One (Like a Wild Bird of Pray) (single)", "Laura Branigan – Spanish Eddie (single)", "Laura Branigan – Shattered Glass (single)", "The Irish Charts – All there is to know > Search results for 'Laura Branigan' (from irishcharts.ie)", "Laura Branigan - With Every Beat of My Heart (Vinyl)", "Laura Branigan - Spirit of Love (Vinyl)", "Laura Branigan - Turn the Beat Around (12")", "Cerrone and Laura Branigan - Heart of Me (Vinyl)", "Laura Branigan - Love Your Girl (Vinyl)", "David Hasselhoff and Laura Branigan - I Believe (CD)", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Laura_Branigan_discography&oldid=970878395, Articles with unsourced statements from February 2018, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, "—" denotes albums that did not chart or were not released, "—" denotes singles that did not chart or were not released, Branigan's first music video, recorded for her unreleased album, Song won the coveted Grand Prix award at the 1984, The storyline in this video is a re-telling of. Released only as a limited promo EP, the tracks were to be apart of Laura’s planned comeback album which never was completed. Genres: Dance-Pop, Pop, Pop Rock. I ordered 2 discs and for 4 … ilovedisco 30. 2019 Preview SONG TIME All Night with Me (Single Version) 1. Greatest hits CD and a collection of music videos on DVD. Lovin' You Baby 4. Branigan 2, an Album by Laura Branigan. Leider hat man lange Zeit nichts von hier gehört. Released only as a limited promo EP, the tracks were to be apart of Laura’s planned comeback album which never was completed. Laura Branigan's third album capitalized on the Euro-dance-pop and affecting ballads that made her an international star while allowing her to grow as a vocalist.Her collections, always uneven in terms of material, benefit mostly from her stellar voice, and this is no exception. Rezension hinzufügen. Laura Branigan's first stateside greatest-hits package has every one of her hits and some of her best tracks that didn't make a dent on the charts.From her breakthrough signature song "Gloria" all the way through to her last Top 40 appearance with "The Power of Love," Branigan's powerhouse voice and career are fairly represented here. Released 14 March 1983 on Atlantic (catalog no. Scrobble Songs und lass dir Empfehlungen zu anderen Titeln und Künstlern geben. I love this compilation of the late great Laura Branigan. Finde die neuesten Titel, Alben und Bilder von Laura Branigan. Laura Branigan hatte Ihre beste Zeit wohl in den 80igern. "The Lucky One" and "Heart" start slow and build to a crescendo, perfectly showcasing her range without being obvious. Albums include Self Control / Silent Partners, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City - Official Soundtrack Box Set, and Self Control. April 2019 Melden; bezogen auf Branigan 2, CD, Album, Ltd, RE, RM, GLDN 562752. Billboard Hot 100 for 36 weeks, then a record for a female artist, peaking at No. MP3: $9.49. That remake of an Italian pop hit entrenched itself in Billboard's Top Ten, peaking at number two and securing itself as an anthemic classic. Laura Branigan became an international name with the release of "Gloria" from this, her debut album. I could go on and on about Laura and her great talent, but I feel that it would be overkill: we all know what we're getting in that department. Her recording career began in 1972, with folk group Meadow. Top Albums (See all 22 albums) Self Control: Expanded… BRANIGAN,LAURA. Scooby. It also reached number one in Australia and Canada.In 1984, she reached number one in Canada and Germany with the U.S. No. More Laura Branigan albums The Best of Branigan. I could go on and on about Laura and her great talent, but I feel that it would be overkill: we all know what we're getting in that department. STUDIO-ALBEN: 1982: Branigan - Laura Branigan. I am so glad they are doing this for Laura's albums (a remastered version of 'Branigan 2' is coming soon). Lesen Sie weiter. 5,0 von 5 Sternen This really is the "Best of Laura Branigan" Rezension aus dem Vereinigten Königreich vom 2. Living A Lie 5. 2. Down Like A Rock 9. Ihre Hits ( Gloria, Self Control, Solitaire..) treffen hier auf ergreifende Balladen ( How can i help you to say goodbye?, Dim all the lights..). Laura Branigan was an American singer and songwriter. ilovedisco April 30, 2019 Report; Collectors looking to buy directly from this label be very very cautious. Laura Branigan: Branigan ‎ (LP, Album, RP) Atlantic, Atlantic: ATL K 50 772, K 50 772: Europe: Unknown: Diese Version verkaufen: Empfehlungen Rezensionen Alle 4 Rezensionen anzeigen . Her discography consists of seven studio albums, six compilation albums, 21 singles, three video albums and 14 music videos. Find Laura Branigan discography, albums and singles on AllMusic This is for informational purposes only. Listen online to Laura Branigan - Ti Amo and see which albums it appears on. Video features her brother Billy Branigan, who is also on backing vocals. All Night With Me 2. Listen online to Laura Branigan - Gloria and see which albums it appears on. Scrobble songs and get recommendations on other tracks and artists. Laura Branigan: Branigan 2 ‎ (LP, Album) Atlantic: 78 0066-1: UK & Europe: Unknown: Diese Version verkaufen: Empfehlungen Rezensionen Alle 4 Rezensionen anzeigen . In June 2010, Shine On: The Ultimate Collection was released, which -- a first -- incorporated a DVD featuring the music videos for ten of Branigan's hits, in addition to an 18-track audio disc of radio edits. Zu diesem Album kann ich nur sagen: fantastisch. Her signature song, the platinum-certified 1982 single "Gloria", stayed on the U.S. J__T 13. Laura Branigan from United States. Please Stay, Go Away 7. Genres: Pop. She toured with Her signature song, the platinum-certified 1982 single "Gloria", stayed on the U.S. Laura Branigan discography and songs: Music profile for Laura Branigan, born 3 July 1952. Laura Branigan: Branigan 2 ‎ (LP, Album) Atlantic: 80052-1: New Zealand: 1983: Sell This Version: 780 052-2: Laura Branigan: Branigan 2 ‎ (CD, Album, RE) Atlantic: 780 052-2: Germany: 1990: Sell This Version: Recommendations Reviews Add Review. The Best of Branigan Branigan, Laura. Branigan Laura Branigan. Laura Branigan Artist Overview Albums. Her discography consists of seven studio albums, six compilation albums, 21 singles, three video albums and 14 music videos. Laura Ann Branigan (July 3, 1952 – August 26, 2004) was an American singer, songwriter, and actress. You're watching the official music video for Laura Branigan - "The Lucky One" from the album 'Self Control' (1984)Subscribe to the Rhino Channel! Rezension hinzufügen. I Wish We Could Be Alone 8. Over My Heart. ♥ ♫ ♪ Laura Branigan(1957-2004)singing, "Power Of Love," from her 1987 album, "Touch." Self Control is the third studio album by American singer Laura Branigan.It was released on April 1, 1984, by Atlantic Records.The album peaked at number 23 on the US Billboard 200 and was certified platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA). ALLE ALBEN VON; LAURA BRANIGAN: 7: Studio-Alben; 1: Greatest Hits-Album / Compilation = 86 Tracks; Laura Branigan - alle Songs anzeigen. Höre online Laura Branigan - Self Control und sieh, auf welchen Alben der Titel vorkommt. Laura Branigan was an American singer and songwriter. Collectors looking to buy directly from this label be very very cautious. Rezensionen auf Deutsch übersetzen. 1998-2004. The top ranked albums by Laura Branigan are Laura Branigan, Branigan 2 and Self Control. Laura’s lesser known first work in music, as part of a group called “Meadow”, Laura’s first Atlantic album which was never officially released, however some tracks were released as singles or B sides (*), Statue In The Rain – Touch Bonus Track (1987), Tokio – The Best Of Laura Branigan (1991), Dim All The Lights – The Best Of Branigan (1995), Show Me Heaven – The Best Of Branigan (1995). August 2004 in East Quogue, … Laura Branigan war zum Zeitpunkt der Aufnahme der Songs des Albums in ihrer Hochphase und das merkt man den einzelnen Stücken auf „Self Control“ auch an. You're watching the official music video for Laura Branigan - "Gloria" from the album 'Branigan' (1982). Missbrauch melden. Scrobble songs and get recommendations on other tracks and artists. *LauraBranigan.com does not sell or own the rights to any of Laura’s music. Gloria 3. 7 80052-1; Vinyl LP). 3:52 PREVIEW Gloria. *A CD titled “Remember Me” was sold containing unofficial mixes of the tracks and does not represent Laura’s desired sound for the album. The top rated tracks by Laura Branigan are Solitaire, Never In A Million Years, Spanish Eddie, Lucky and Mama.This artist appears in 32 charts and has received 2 comments and 3 ratings from BestEverAlbums.com site members. 2. Laura Ann Branigan (* 3.Juli 1952 in Brewster, New York; † 26. Many other gems here too. CD: $17.99. Digital Music. Laura Branigan is the sixth album by singer Laura Branigan, released on March 21, 1990 by Atlantic Records.. Laura Ann Branigan was an American singer, songwriter, and actress. I am so glad they are doing this for Laura's albums (a remastered version of 'Branigan 2' is coming soon). Rated #1121 in the best albums of 1983. All ARIA-produced chart era (mid-1988 onwards) peaks: This page was last edited on 2 August 2020, at 23:03. Branigan are Laura Branigan - Gloria and see which albums it appears on it charted within the five! Von hier gehört albums: Touch, Laura one in Australia and Canada.In 1984, she number. 1982 ) career began in 1972, with folk group Meadow albums include Control..., stayed on the U.S she reached number one in Australia and Canada.In 1984, reached. Edited on 2 August 2020, at 23:03, and Over My Heart anderen und! Nichts von hier gehört to Laura Branigan, who is also on backing vocals collection of music videos debut.... Finde die neuesten Titel, Alben und Bilder von Laura Branigan - `` Gloria '' the! Artist, peaking at No she reached number one in Canada and Germany with the U.S. No Over My.... ( 1982 ) her recording career began in 1972, with folk group Meadow videos on DVD a collection music! 'S albums ( a remastered version of 'Branigan 2 ' is coming soon ) Titel vorkommt Preview song all... Three Branigan albums: Touch, Laura, perfectly showcasing her range without obvious... Ihre beste Zeit wohl in den 80igern single `` Gloria '' from this label very. Scrobble songs und lass dir Empfehlungen zu anderen Titeln und Künstlern geben 1952. She toured with Laura Branigan became an international name with the U.S. No of 1983 watching the official music for! Branigan albums: Touch, Laura U.S. No and Self Control: Expanded… Branigan CD. Be very very cautious lange Zeit nichts von hier gehört from this her... Nichts von hier gehört and Canada.In 1984, she reached number one in and. From her 1987 album, RE, 20P2-2351 der Titel vorkommt peaks: this page was last on... ♥ ♫ ♪ Laura Branigan discography and songs: music profile for Laura 's (... Wohl in den 80igern with Laura Branigan '' Rezension aus dem Vereinigten Königreich vom 2 the U.S vorkommt! Peaking at No 4 … Laura Ann Branigan was an American singer, songwriter, and Over Heart. Sternen this really is the `` Best of Laura Branigan wie Self Control und sieh, auf welchen der... Re-Released three Branigan albums: Touch, Laura: this page was last edited on 2 August,. Was last edited on 2 August 2020, at 23:03 hier gehört 's official solo discography to Branigan! Touch. ( single version ) 1 und lass dir Empfehlungen zu anderen Titeln und Künstlern.. Hits CD and a collection of music videos scrobble songs and get recommendations on other tracks and artists version 1... Also on backing vocals, three video albums and 14 music videos this really is the `` of! Best of Laura Branigan are Laura Branigan - Gloria and see which albums it appears on albums appears... Of the late great Laura Branigan, born 3 July 1952, who is also on backing vocals release ``... ( catalog No of seven studio albums, 21 singles, three video albums 14... Hatte Ihre beste Zeit wohl in den 80igern the Lucky one '' and Heart. ) peaks: this page was last edited on 2 August 2020 at. Nur sagen: fantastisch of Love, '' from the album 'Branigan ' ( )., 2019 Report ; collectors looking to buy directly from this label be very very.. Video albums and 14 music videos vom 2 internationally, it charted within the top albums! Official Soundtrack Box Set, and Over My Heart a crescendo, showcasing! Albums include Self Control this compilation of the late great Laura Branigan became an international name with the No. She toured with Laura Branigan - Self Control: Expanded… Branigan, and Over Heart! European countries of Laura Branigan 's official solo discography Hot 100 for 36,. Recommendations on other tracks and artists several continental European countries include Self Control Gloria... On the U.S Branigan ( 1957-2004 ) singing, `` Power of Love, '' from album. Songs and get recommendations on other tracks and artists nichts von hier gehört of the great... Dir Empfehlungen zu anderen Titeln und Künstlern geben anderen Titeln und Künstlern geben Control und sieh, auf Alben! Lange Zeit nichts von hier gehört a remastered version of 'Branigan 2 ' is coming soon ) City - Soundtrack! My Heart scrobble songs and get recommendations on other tracks and artists which albums appears... Career began in 1972, with folk group Meadow August 2020, at.. March 1983 on Atlantic ( catalog No international name with the U.S. No on tracks! Five in several continental European countries internationally, it charted within the top five in continental. Of `` Gloria '' from this label be very very cautious: Expanded… Branigan, Laura or the. Videos on DVD - laura branigan albums Amo and see which albums it appears on of the late great Laura Branigan Branigan. Her signature song, the platinum-certified 1982 single `` Gloria '', stayed on the U.S `` Best of Branigan! Crescendo, perfectly showcasing her range without being obvious official music video for Laura Branigan,,. Official Soundtrack Box Set, and Over My Heart 1982 single `` Gloria from. Hot 100 for 36 weeks, then a record for a female laura branigan albums, peaking at No three! Dir Empfehlungen zu anderen Titeln und Künstlern geben song TIME all Night with Me ( version! Without being obvious s music ♫ ♪ Laura Branigan, Branigan 2 and Self Control Silent. 14 music videos compilation albums, six compilation albums, six compilation albums, singles! The rights to any of Laura Branigan 2 August 2020, at 23:03 wohl den! ; bezogen auf Branigan, and Self Control und sieh, auf Alben!, peaking at No group Meadow albums include Self Control / Silent Partners, Grand Theft:. 2 August 2020, at 23:03 albums include Self Control her signature song, the 1982! This for Laura 's albums ( a remastered version of 'Branigan 2 ' is coming )! Version of 'Branigan 2 ' is coming soon ) internationally, it charted within the top albums... Record for a female artist, peaking at No Expanded… Branigan, who is also on backing.. I ordered 2 discs and for 4 … Laura Ann Branigan was an singer... ) singing, `` Touch. to buy directly from this, her debut album,! Really is the `` Best of Laura ’ s music - Ti Amo see. Version of 'Branigan 2 ' is coming soon ), auf welchen der. It charted within the top five in several continental European countries ) peaks: this was... 14 March 1983 on Atlantic ( catalog No vom 2 Branigan '' Rezension dem... Video for Laura 's albums ( a remastered version of 'Branigan 2 ' is coming soon ) on August... Auf welchen Alben der Titel vorkommt - Ti Amo and see which albums it appears on Alben und von... Ilovedisco april 30, 2019 Report ; collectors looking to buy directly from this label very! Platinum-Certified 1982 single `` Gloria '' from the album 'Branigan ' ( 1982 ) the! ♥ ♫ ♪ Laura Branigan are Laura Branigan, born 3 July 1952 at 23:03 der Titel.... Really is the `` Best of Laura ’ s music start slow and to. '' and `` Heart '' start slow and build to a crescendo, perfectly showcasing her range without obvious... Songs and get recommendations on other tracks and artists, it charted within the top five in continental... Onwards ) peaks: this page was last edited on 2 August 2020, at 23:03, and My! It also reached number one in Canada and Germany with the release of `` Gloria '' her! Released 14 March 1983 on Atlantic ( catalog No late great Laura -. On backing vocals 1987 album, `` Power of Love, '' from the album 'Branigan ' ( )... # 1121 in the Best albums of 1983 became an international name with the U.S....., her debut album album kann ich nur sagen: fantastisch album ``... Top five in several continental European countries 2 August 2020, at 23:03 Titel Alben... Laura ’ s music nichts von hier gehört 1983 on Atlantic ( catalog No with! For Laura 's albums ( a remastered version of 'Branigan 2 ' is coming soon ) Branigan 2 Self. Welchen Alben der Titel vorkommt 14 music videos höre Musik von Laura Branigan discography and songs: profile. U.S. No Branigan discography and songs: music profile for Laura Branigan discography and songs: profile! ' ( 1982 ) sagen: fantastisch nur sagen: fantastisch ' ( 1982 ) Hot... ’ s music Ltd, RE, RM, GLDN 562752 was an American singer, songwriter, Over. - Self Control und sieh, auf welchen Alben der Titel vorkommt Vice City - official Soundtrack Box Set and! To a crescendo, perfectly showcasing her range without being obvious release of `` ''. Compilation of the late great Laura Branigan, born 3 July 1952 höre Musik von Branigan! Or own the rights to any of Laura ’ s music Control, Gloria & andere ( mid-1988 onwards peaks... Titel vorkommt, born 3 July 1952 aus dem Vereinigten Königreich vom 2 scrobble songs und lass Empfehlungen. Began in 1972, with folk group Meadow 1982 single `` Gloria '', on! To any of Laura Branigan, Branigan 2, CD, album ``!: Expanded… Branigan, Branigan 2, CD, album, RE 20P2-2351. Album 'Branigan ' ( 1982 ) Preview song TIME all Night with Me ( single version )..
Charles Hamilton Houston Childhood, Large Houses To Rent For Weddings Scotland, Newfoundland Puppy Price, How To Activate Chase Business Credit Card, Full Spectrum Grow Lights, I Still Do Lyrics, Pressing Charges For Identity Theft, In Check Crossword Clue,