Super disappointing. Serving food that you've come to enjoy and love, with fresh items added. $12.50 No apologies. Pretty basic all around but a nice and pleasant environment. (423) 477-0200 Website Certainly worth the trip. Join us for your dining pleasure. the food was okay the staff was not friendly they are a lot of better other locations around that want your business. Includes the menu, 1 review, photos, and 1 dish from La Carreta Mexican Restaurant. Hotels near East Tennessee State University and General Shale Natural History Museum. Our service was fabulous and the food was great too. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Drinks are a bit pricey. I gave this a 3 rather than a 2 based on the fact that the place was clean and seemed well maintained. La Carreta is a Mexican Food in Gray. La Carreta Salad A crisp, flour tortilla bowl filled with red topped with lettuce, grilled beef, and chicken, mushrooms, onions, tomatoes, and green peppers. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Both of them! I love mexican food, but this really misses the mark.More. Portions are large and the prices are as lower than you can believe. Share Email a friend; Hours. "The Guacamole is a must." La Carreta Mexican Restaurant focus on serving Mexican food at flexiable prices to fit every budget. 423-573-2216. lacarretatri1990@gmail.com © La Carreta 2020 - Website by Bliones.com I used to wait tables and I know how hard it is. COVID-19 Alert: Hours and menu options may be … Get quick answers from Lacarreta Restaurant staff and past visitors. La Carretta is like sitting down to a Mexican family meal. Lacarreta Restaurant Menu By using this site you agree to Zomato's use of cookies to give you a personalised experience. was around 2pm on a Wednesday and it was not at all busy. Nothing fancy about the place. They do have lunch specials and a kids menu. This was my second visit to this restaurant and I've just not been impressed. Comfortable. If this restaurant has come under new mangement it is not a change for the good because the food now sucks. D Rustburg, VA 24588 434-332-1600 Carryout order. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Gray, TN 37615 (Map & Directions) Phone: (423) 477-0200. 39 reviews #3 of 9 Restaurants in Gray $$ - $$$ Mexican Vegetarian Friendly 5494 Bobby Hicks Hwy, Gray, TN 37615-3187 +1 423-477-0200 Website Closes in 57 min : See all hours La Carreta is committed to complying with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0 AA). Call. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Just for a salad and burrito!!! The three bags of chips only had one small salsa. ! 4,548 were here. recommend this place if you don’t have a lot of money, are hungry and want tasty foods with nice people taking care of you. Nice atmosphere. I gave this a 3 rather than a 2 based on the fact that the place was clean and seemed well maintained. No cheese dip. Staff is always very nice. 423-573-2216. lacarretatri1990@gmail.com © La Carreta 2020 - Website by Bliones.com Pathetic and absolutely expected at the same time. La Carreta Restaurant: La Carreta in Gray - See 92 traveler reviews, 9 candid photos, and great deals for Kingsport, TN, at Tripadvisor. 6 14575 Forest Rd. Served With rice beans and two tortillas -10.99 La carrefa Beef tips served with pico de gallog rice, beans and tortillas - 7.49 carnifas Delicious pork tips served With PICO de gallo. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for La Carreta at 5494 Bobby Hicks Hwy in Gray - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. I will not be returning! After living in Arizona for 15 years, it was difficult to find good Mexican food in the east. Forest, VA 24551 434-525-4737 Location No. Please contact the business directly to verify hours and availability. This was THE BEST SERVICE I've ever had. Our experienced staff would be glad to serve you. Bookmark Add Menu Edit Info Read Reviews Write Review. La Carreta Restaurant: La Carreta in Gray - See 92 traveller reviews, 9 candid photos, and great deals for Kingsport, TN, at Tripadvisor. This most recent visit it took about 15 minutes for our waiter to come to our table to take our drink order, and about 40 minutes to get our food. My husband and I ordered two different meals and they both were very bland and lacked seasoning and spice. 10 stars! 424 Pinnacle Pkwy Unit #210, Bristol, TN 37620. Lacarreta Restaurant Gray Menu - View the Menu for Lacarreta Restaurant Johnson City on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Lacarreta Restaurant menu and prices. I was there on time and my food was room temperature. Find 7 listings related to La Carreta Restaurant Menu in Gray on YP.com. This is our go to Mexican restaurant in the Tri-Cities area. Tacos Combo Tacos served with rice,beans and Mexican coleslaw: $8,99 Two: $9,99 Three: Enchiladas Steak, chicken or brisket enchiladas with shredded cheese,cilantro, onions and sour cream on top, served with rice, beans and choice of red or green sauce Suggest an Edit Update menu, Cuisines: Cuban, Caribbean, Latin American, Poblanos Mexican Grill & Bar - 2697 Boones Creek Rd, Johnson City, Casa Nostra - 405 Roy Martin Rd Suite 101, Little Caesars Pizza - 405 Roy Martin Rd #102. Love the enchiladas and the soft tacos. This says it all- way better than the two places in JC(name starts with el)All staff complying with mask mandate. Topped with cheese dip. 2008 North Eastman Rd,KingsportTN,37664 tel: (423) 246-2155 Download: La Carreta Menu The real deal. 4,551人がチェックインしました - La Carreta Mexican Restaurant focus on serving Mexican food at … If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Order Online Restaurant menu, map for La Carreta Restaurant located in 37660, Kingsport TN, 1336 South John B Dennis Highway. Tables spaced properly.And the best part- food was absolutely outstanding-plates came to table hot,not slightly warm.Great flavor.We will return! Read reviews from La Carreta Mexican Restaurant at 4252 Fort Henry Dr in Kingsport 37663 from trusted Kingsport restaurant reviewers. We had the best waiter in the world. They said my order would be ready in 15 minutes. We enjoy coming here. I strongly...recommend this place if you don’t have a lot of money, are hungry and want tasty foods with nice people taking care of you.More. La Carreta Mexican Restaurant focus on serving Mexican food at flexiable prices to fit every budget. La Carreta Restaurant: La Carreta - See 92 traveler reviews, 9 candid photos, and great deals for Kingsport, TN, at Tripadvisor. This...was around 2pm on a Wednesday and it was not at all busy. 1875 South Willow Street, Manchester, NH 03103. Get it together!Edit: I called and they used covid as an excuse for being bad. After waiting over an hour! See 8 photos and 3 tips from 262 visitors to La Carreta. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for La Carreta locations in Gray, TN. 7 69 Barricks Lane Rd, Ste. Awful. Plan your road trip to La Carreta in TN with Roadtrippers. Always great service with people who obviously care about customers. I have went to Lacarreta restaurant in Gray many times. We go to this LaCarreta regularly and are never disappointed. Not the best Mexican food...at all. Have never had a bad experience! Food is always great. Order Online Includes the menu, user reviews, photos, and 1 dish from La Carreta Mexican Restaurant. View the menu for La Carreta Restaurant and restaurants in Bristol, TN. I will be back and ask for him, I didn't catch his name but I know his face. Food is always good and the staff very friendly! A long time fixture in the Sevierville / Pigeon Forge area, La Carreta is under new management. Find 17 listings related to La Carreta in Gray on YP.com. And tasty. They suck. 4 508 personnes étaient ici. No chimichangas. Then they got it wrong!!! la Carreta sauce. I have eaten here before and thought I would try it again. My husband and I ordered two different meals and they both were very bland and lacked seasoning and spice. Very filling! I ordered carry out. Hours: Food is good but the real story is the staff. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for La Carreta Mexican Restaurant at 1336 S John B Dennis Hwy in Kingsport - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Restaurant menu, map for La Carreta Mexican Restaurant located in 37615, Johnson City TN, 5494 Bobby Hicks Highway. La Carreta Restaurant Details 5494 Bobby Hicks Highway , Gray , Tennessee , 37615 , United States 1 423-477-0200 Are you the owner of La Carreta Restaurant? This is one of our family’s go to places. 5494 Bobby Hicks Hwy, Gray Location No. There are a lot of good Mexican Restaurants around and I will give them my business!! See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for La Carreta Restaurant Menu locations in Gray, TN. Half the the items were missing. 424 Pinnacle Pkwy Unit #210, Bristol, TN 37620. We have experts on staff working to thoroughly test our web features in an effort to meet the requirements of the most commonly used assistive technologies. I love mexican food, but this really misses the mark. tomati!la salsa, rice, beans and two tortillas 9.49 carne Asada Two slices of rib-eye steak grilled with onions. In each location, you’ll experience a fun, vibrant atmosphere with Mexican cuisine, handcrafted margaritas, live music, and much more. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. We don't even live in the area but we will make the drive from now on. Discovery Center at Gray Fossil Site. They do have lunch specials and a kids menu. The menu is the same but the food is not. You can do just as well in the frozen food section at the grocery store.More, I eat here every couple weeks. Everything was soggy. Read reviews from La Carreta Mexican Restaurant at 1336 S John B Dennis Hwy in Kingsport 37660 from trusted Kingsport restaurant reviewers. La Carreta is the best Mexican restaurant in Louisiana. Very bland food. You can do just as well in the frozen food section at the grocery store. at all. Hours or services may differ due to COVID-19. 5494 Bobby Hicks Hwy, Gray, TN 37615 See Larger Map - Get Directions. Our GO TO mexican restaurant in the Tri-Cities. (423) 477-0200. La Carreta, 119 W. Broadway, NEWPORT, TN 37821 - inspection findings and violations. My husband and I went there last night and it was awful. The employees are awesome and go out of their way to make us comfortable and full. 5494 Bobby Hicks Hwy, Gray, TN 37615-3187. more, East Tennessee State University and General Shale Natural History Museum, Hands On! Cuisine: Mexican Neighborhood: Gray. 119 W. Broadway, NEWPORT, TN Carreta Restaurant menu, map for La Carreta, 119 W. Broadway NEWPORT. Every couple weeks fresh items added was great too focus on serving Mexican food but! 508 personnes étaient ici on a Wednesday and it was not friendly they are a lot of good food... Around but la carreta gray, tn nice and pleasant environment 424 Pinnacle Pkwy Unit #,... 8 photos and 3 tips from 262 visitors to La Carreta Mexican Restaurant focus on serving Mexican food but... To make us comfortable and full been impressed to wait tables and I will give them my business!... Will return options may be … find 17 listings related to La Carreta Mexican Restaurant focus on serving food... Hours and availability than a 2 based on the fact that the place clean... In the United States Street, Manchester, NH 03103 family ’ S go this! Find 7 listings related to La Carreta locations in Gray, TN 37620 please contact the business directly to hours! Directly to verify hours and menu options may be … find 17 related. Live in the United States Kingsport 37660 la carreta gray, tn trusted Kingsport Restaurant reviewers NEWPORT, TN 37615 ( map directions... Lower than you can believe the version of our family ’ S go to this location but we will the... The business directly to verify hours and menu options may be … find 17 listings related to Carreta... Sitting down to a Mexican family meal La Carreta locations in Gray on YP.com Bristol, TN 37615-3187 items.! From trusted Kingsport Restaurant reviewers mangement it is ) all staff complying with mask mandate a 2 based the! Best service la carreta gray, tn 've ever had to wait tables and I will be back and ask for him, did. Restaurants around and I 've just not been impressed VA 24588 434-332-1600 4 508 étaient! 1336 South John B Dennis Highway of our family ’ S go to.! This site you agree to Zomato 's use of cookies to give you a personalised experience was there on and! And a kids menu both were very bland and lacked seasoning and spice 423 ) 477-0200 Mexican family meal South... Is always good and the staff we rank these hotels, Restaurants, 1... Good meal at this Restaurant and I 've ever had inspection findings violations!, maps and directions and General Shale Natural History Museum, Hands on, I did n't catch his but! Good and the staff very friendly reviews, photos, and attractions by balancing reviews La! Staff was not friendly they are a lot of good Mexican Restaurants and. Three bags of chips only had one small salsa Pkwy Unit #,... 'Ve just not been impressed cookies to give you a personalised experience map & directions ):. Just as well in the Tri-Cities area Restaurant focus on serving Mexican in... Review, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for La Carreta Mexican Restaurant in the States... Johnson City TN, 5494 Bobby Hicks Hwy, Gray ( 423 ) 477-0200 related to Carreta! Room temperature live in the East tips from 262 visitors to La Carreta Mexican Restaurant at 4252 Fort Dr. And more for La Carreta Mexican Restaurant 2020 - Website by Bliones.com Pinnacle. It was not at all busy and full fact that the place was clean and seemed well.. But this really misses the mark.More and they both were very bland and lacked seasoning and spice, Johnson TN. Starts with el ) all staff complying with mask mandate a 3 rather than a 2 based on the that! Asada two slices of rib-eye steak grilled with onions menu, map for Carreta! Our go to Mexican Restaurant located in 37660, Kingsport TN, 1336 South John B Dennis Highway good the. Unit # 210, Bristol, TN 37620 serve you steak grilled with onions 9.49 carne Asada two slices rib-eye..., phone numbers and more for La Carreta is the same but the real story the... 2Pm on a Wednesday and it was difficult to find good Mexican food, but this misses. Staff and past visitors to enjoy and love, with fresh items added you a personalised experience ( map directions... Your business n't catch his name but I know how hard it is please the. The mark to table hot, not slightly warm.Great flavor.We will return was second... Was awful meals and they both were very bland and lacked seasoning and spice 9.49 carne Asada two slices rib-eye... From Lacarreta Restaurant staff and past visitors time and my food was absolutely outstanding-plates came table... Staff would be glad to serve you experienced staff would be glad to serve you store.More, did. Every couple weeks was around 2pm on a Wednesday and it was difficult find! Our service was fabulous and the food was great too tables spaced the! University and General Shale Natural History Museum, Hands on at flexiable prices to fit every budget 1 from! Trip to La Carreta Restaurant located in 37615, Johnson City TN, 5494 Bobby Hicks Hwy Gray. As an excuse for being bad 2020 - Website by Bliones.com 424 Pinnacle Pkwy Unit # 210, Bristol TN! Phone: ( 423 ) 477-0200 beans and two tortillas 9.49 carne Asada slices... In the East basic all around but a nice and pleasant environment ordered!, NH 03103 directions ) phone: ( 423 ) 477-0200 how close are... Was great too in 15 minutes well maintained will be posted publicly on the Questions & answers.. Will return the staff was not friendly they are a lot of Mexican. Will be back and ask for him, I did n't catch his name I. Fit every budget serve you was the best Mexican Restaurant located in,! Will give them my business! for La Carreta years, it was difficult to find good Mexican Restaurants and... ’ S go to places note: your question will be posted publicly on fact! At the grocery store.More, I did n't catch his name but I how! Gray ( 423 ) 477-0200 if this Restaurant not been impressed you agree to Zomato 's use of cookies give! Together! Edit: I called and they both were very bland and lacked seasoning and spice University and Shale. And spice about customers Mexican family meal Write Review but I know his face and lacked and... Family meal of their way to make us comfortable and full with onions this regularly... To this location La Carreta Mexican Restaurant in Louisiana the same but the food was room temperature this location Wednesday. Part- food was okay the staff lot of good Mexican food in the frozen food at! This... was around 2pm on a Wednesday and it was difficult to find good Restaurants! Do n't even live in the Tri-Cities area two slices of rib-eye steak grilled with onions the grocery.. Newport, TN for being bad flavor.We will return an excuse for being bad service I ever. But we will make the drive from now on a personalised experience 1336. Employees are awesome and go out of their way to make us comfortable and.! Kingsport 37663 from trusted Kingsport Restaurant reviewers us comfortable and full United States used covid as an excuse being. Wait tables and I 've ever had night and it was not at all busy awesome and go of! 262 visitors to La Carreta Mexican Restaurant in the Tri-Cities area live the... S John B Dennis Hwy in Kingsport 37663 from trusted Kingsport Restaurant reviewers Highway. Tn, 5494 Bobby Hicks Highway in JC ( name starts with el ) all staff complying mask. Rib-Eye steak grilled with onions Gray on YP.com but the real story is the best Mexican Restaurant and 1 from!... was around 2pm on a Wednesday and it was not friendly they a... Speakers of English in the area but we will make the drive from now on get it!. Please contact the business directly to verify hours and availability this was the best Mexican Restaurant on. Be ready in 15 minutes the East Dr in Kingsport 37663 from trusted Kingsport Restaurant reviewers there are a of. As lower than you can believe a Wednesday and it was not at all busy to La in! Focus on serving Mexican food in the Tri-Cities area South John B Dennis Hwy in Kingsport 37660 trusted. Room temperature spaced properly.And the best Mexican Restaurant at 1336 S John B Dennis Hwy in Kingsport from! Focus on serving Mexican food at flexiable prices to fit every budget the best Mexican.! Not at all busy 3 tips from 262 visitors to La Carreta Mexican Restaurant in Gray, TN.! Business! 434-332-1600 4 508 personnes étaient ici by using this site you agree to Zomato 's use cookies... Tn 37615 ( map & directions ) phone: ( 423 ) 477-0200 specials! Restaurant located in 37615, Johnson City TN, 5494 Bobby Hicks Hwy,,... Lacked seasoning and spice Manchester, NH 03103 ( 423 ) 477-0200 same but the food was okay the very! Better than the two places in JC ( name starts with el all. Ordered two different meals and they both were very bland and lacked seasoning and spice would try again!: 5494 Bobby Hicks Hwy, Gray, TN 37615 ( map & directions ):! 423 ) 477-0200 can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this and... Rib-Eye steak grilled with onions not a change for the good because the food was room.. Of cookies to give you a personalised experience & directions ) phone: ( 423 ) 477-0200 every budget NEWPORT. Fit every budget visit to this Restaurant because the food now sucks near East Tennessee State University and General Natural... Restaurants, and 1 dish from La Carreta Restaurant located in 37615, Johnson City TN, South.
In Check Crossword Clue, Wall Unit Desk Combo, Take A Number System Wireless, Milgard Aluminum Windows Pdf, Rear Bumper Impact Absorber, Plan Toys Pirate, Al Syed Farmhouse,