The changes will look slightly different depending on the browser you use: PDF, JPEG, GIF or TIFF files are accepted. What credit card instructions can I give using Personal Internet Banking? If you fail to enter the verification code or the verification code is expired, please contact us on 2233 3000. Scan your HSBC credit card information, or enter the details manually. So when will my cards be enabled with these features? The file size must not exceed 2 MB (a maximum of 10MB for 5 files). Instead of waiting for renewal, I would like to get a card with contactless payment function sooner. Visit hsbc.com.au or call 132 152 . No. Yes, you can add your card to your device to use Apple Pay. Early Redemption Penalty: Total amount of outstanding monthly handling fee for the remaining period under the instalment plan plus any interest (if applicable) and an administration fee of HKD300. • Additional statement charge – per statement • Return Fee – per return • ATM Operator Fee • Cash advance usage charge • HSBC Payment Fee (via PostBillpay) – If you make a payment towards your card account at Australia Post • Balance transfer handling fee – When you transfer a balance from another card The higher of $4 or 3.0% of the total transaction amount (including any fees and charges … You must have the below to use Samsung Pay: 1) You must have an eligible Samsung device: Galaxy Note8, Galaxy S8+, Galaxy S8, Galaxy S7 edge, Galaxy S7, Galaxy S6 edge+, Galaxy Note5, Galaxy C9 Pro, Galaxy C7 Pro, Galaxy C5 Pro, Gear S3 and Gear Sport. You can always view and use the RewardCash earned with your primary cards (including your private label cards) and their additional cards issued by you. Since settling foreign currency transactions in the currency of the credit card may involve a higher cost, customers are reminded to make enquiries directly through the merchants or online stores for the foreign currency exchange rates and the percentage of handling fees to be applied before the transactions are settled. What's the minimum amount I can apply for? However, if your card has been cancelled by you or by us, that card will be removed from Reward+. To redeem RewardCash, go to Personal Internet Banking. UnionPay Dual Currency Diamond Card, HSBC UnionPay Dual Currency Credit Card, HSBC Gold MasterCard and HSBC MasterCard. 3rd Step : Please select the Payments to HSBC Credit Card menu; 4th Step : Please enter the HSBC Credit Card Number. If your card comes with contactless payment function, you only need to agree to the credit card terms and conditions and activate your card so as to use contactless payment function. Yes, you can add your card to your compatible device to use Samsung Pay. Can this be arranged? Yes, all registered and saved promotions under "All Favourites" will be removed after the end of the promotion period. To apply, go to Credit cards in Personal Internet Banking. Do I earn RewardCash for Google Pay transactions? You can only view your registration records on the device with which you use to register the offer. Also, you may refer to Visa/ MasterCard/ UnionPay webpage for an up-to-date list of contactless payment merchants. A Cash Advance Fee of either $10 or 5%, whichever is greater, will apply on each cash advance transaction. Will I be charged anything extra if I use my card overseas? No credit will be issued for any supplementary card fees on your account. Yes, you can use Apple Pay overseas in the stores with Visa payWave, MasterCard contactless or UnionPay QuickPass payment terminals. Sometimes, when I use the promotional "Pay with RC" redemption rate, the RewardCash amount that I can enter is always rounded down, such that I am not able to settle the statement or transaction balance in full. The Bank will also debit to the Hong Kong dollar sub-account a fee of 1% of the card transaction charged by the Bank. What happens when I change my device to a new model? © Copyright. If you have registered your card in Google account, your device will prompt you to input the card’s security code to add that card directly from Google account. Can I still use the RewardCash earned with my card via other channels? You will see a change to the URL address bar area at the top of your browser when you visit the secure sessions in the HSBC website (indicated by "https://" at the beginning of the URL). If you change my device to a new model, you will need to add your card(s) to Google Pay app again. Activate the auto-lock function. We will send you an Acknowledgement Letter within 10 working days after receiving your request. At worst the rate should be 7.86 which is 1 cent more than the peg's high limit, it shouldn't be any more than that. The Bank will also debit to the card account a fee of 0.95% of the card transaction charged by the Bank and a fee of 1% charged by Visa/MasterCard to the Bank. In most circumstances you do not need internet connection to transact using Google Pay. What are the benefits of HSBC Premier Credit Card? Apple Pay is a secure way to make payments. Launch the Samsung Pay App. d) Others: latest 3 months bank deposit/ bank book/ statement/ eStatement/ online transaction history in Hong Kong (showing applicant's name, account number and transaction history) or regular monthly rental income credited to applicant's bank account and the signed tenancy agreement. Moreover, you can also go to Settings> Wallet & Apple Pay. Despite no interest being charged, there is personalised monthly handling fee for Spending Instalment Plan. Google Chrome: The URL address bar will turn yellow and display the name of the company. Tap the add button. The HSBC Everyday Global Account was awarded the Canstar 5-Star Rating for Outstanding Value – Travel Debit Card in September 2018/2019/2020 and Outstanding Value – Transaction Account April/Oct 2020, the Finder Award for 'Best Transaction Account' September 2020 and the Canstar Bank of the Year - Everyday Banking 2020 award. You should install and update your security software promptly, download and upgrade your Apps from official App stores or reliable sources only. Questions about how the coronavirus is affecting your finances or our services? What should I do if I lost my mobile phone? No. We will re-link your existing octopus card to the replacement card for the Automatic Add-Value Service(AAVS). "Pay with RC" is an exclusive function available on Reward+. devices running Android 4.4 (KitKat?) Do I earn RewardCash for Samsung Pay transactions? The Terms and Conditions of set off gives us the right to combine or consolidate the outstanding balance on your Card Account with the balance on any other account which you maintain with us without prior notice. Yes, please upload all the documents again as HSBC will not receive the documents if there is any problem with the internet connection during the upload process. Apple Pay is currently available on the following devices, with the latest iOS or WatchOS: In app and in store iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, and iPhone SE; In store Apple Watch when paired with an iPhone 5 or later model; In app iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 4, and iPad mini 3. I want to register an offer with two of my credit cards. HSBC Jade and HSBC Premier customers can call 2233 3033 and 2233 3322 respectively. The service is free for all first time applications. Any of the below personal HKD HSBC Visa and MasterCard credit cards are eligible for Google Pay: HSBC Premier MasterCard Credit Card, Visa Signature Card, HSBC Advance Platinum Card, Visa Platinum Card, green Credit Card, Visa Gold Card, Visa Card, iCan Card, Master Gold Card and Master Card. (*Set by the Bank, Visa, MasterCard Worldwide, UnionPay or the merchant from time to time). Yes, you will earn $1 RewardCash for every HKD250 paid towards your bills online (except bill payment to Inland Revenue Department)using the following cards: With effect from 1 November 2016, RewardCash will be awarded only for the first HKD10,000 eligible online bill payments made using an eligible credit card in each monthly statement cycle. Transaction fee for cash advances against your credit card account at branches and ATMs. ... HSBC credit card annual interest rates and fees Rates and fees are subject to change. How can I be sure I am connected to HSBC? Contactless payment is easy and convenient to use. You can do the following using Personal Internet Banking: To give other instructions on credit cards: Do I need to register the Octopus Automatic Add-Value Service with the replacement card? Yes, you will earn $1 RewardCash for every HKD250 paid towards your bills online (except bill payment to Inland Revenue Department) using the following cards: Yes. For transactions that cannot be accepted by Google Pay, please use your HSBC plastic card. For HSBC Pulse UnionPay Dual Currency Diamond Card and UnionPay Dual Currency Card, all card transactions effected in currencies other than Renminbi and Hong Kong dollars will be debited to the Hong Kong dollar sub-account after conversion into Hong Kong dollars at a rate of exchange determined by reference to the exchange rate adopted by UnionPay on the date of conversion. Is using contactless payment function safe? How can I protect my computers and mobile phones to avoid my credit card information or Verification Code being pilfered illegally for online transactions? For transactions conducted using NFC technology, the limit depends on the setting of the contactless terminal. However, internet access is required during setup or to refresh the information of your past transactions. For HSBC customers there's a non-sterling cash fee of around 2% (minimum £1.75) on withdrawals using a debit card. Regarding the tips of "Online Security" and "Banking Safety": For Personal credit card holders, please refer to "Online Security" under "Help and Support" and "View safety tips" in "Banking safety tips" under "Help and Support" in HSBC Personal website, For Commercial credit card holders, please refer to "Security Tips" in HSBC Business website, Enquire about your card application status, Change your personal information and address, Request a Personal Identification Number (PIN), iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone SE and later, iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad mini4, iPad mini 3, and later, Tap the plus sign in the upper right corner, Select "Next" and use your iSight camera to enter the card information, Tap "Wallet & Apple Pay" and select “Add a Credit or Debit Card”, Tap "Wallet & Apple Pay" and select "Add Credit or Debit Card". This could be a phishing attack. How do I set my HSBC credit card as the default card for Google Pay? All rights reserved, Submit documents for Cash Instalment Plan, Explore Financial Planning & Wealth Management, Instant RewardCash redemption at merchants, And your nearest Express Banking location, Careers, media, investor and corporate information. Once we receive your application and supporting documents, we'll process your application within six working days. * The outstanding balance of HKD20,000 is accrued from purchase only. Please refer to RewardCash related webpages for the latest information. An Overdraft Transaction Fee of either $10 or 5%, whichever is greater, will apply on the overdraft amount, if applicable. We will issue a one-time rebate equal to the annual fee charged to your HSBC World Elite Mastercard account for the Primary Cardholder in the first year. Trade FX Your Way Currency Exchange Rates Start Investing. Hence, we suggest you to update or register your mobile phone number with us immediately. In addition, if you are the primary cardholder, our right will extend to the outstanding balance on the Card Account of any Additional Cardholder. If your phone is ever lost or stolen, you can easily find, lock, or erase your phone using Android Device Manager (https://www.google.com/android/devicemanager). Once your plastic card are reported loss, you will not be able to continue to use Samsung Pay with this card. The file size must not exceed 2MB for each file. This is to ensure that in case your credit card information is pilfered illegally, any unauthorised parties will not be able to receive your OTP to use your credit card for any transactions. All account transaction details and RC records of that card will no longer be shown on Reward+. Once you logged on, you will be able to view your credit card account transactions details (current and latest statements) as well as RewardCash earned, redeemed and expiry dates. Transfers are confidential and automatically protected using SSL data encryption. contain special characters (except _.@-+!#[]()~). You can choose to make early repayment, however, the total amount of outstanding monthly handling fee for the remaining Instalment Period plus any interest (if applicable) and an administration fee of HKD300 will be charged. Transactions via Samsung Pay will be marked with “SAMSUNG PAY” under the transaction details. No. No. How can I access my previous monthly eStatements? Please mark down a reference number displayed on screen after you have submitted your application. You must have the below to use Apple Pay: 1) You must have an eligible Apple device as below: 3) An eligible HSBC credit cards as below: HSBC Premier MasterCard Credit Card, Visa Signature Card, HSBC Advance Platinum Card, Visa Platinum Card, green Credit Card, Visa Gold Card, Visa Card, iCan Card, Master Gold Card, Master Card, HSBC Pulse UnionPay Dual Currency Diamond Card and UnionPay Dual Currency Credit Card. For HSBC Pulse UnionPay Dual Currency Diamond Card and UnionPay Dual Currency Card, all card transactions effected in currencies other than Renminbi and Hong Kong dollars will be debited to the Hong Kong dollar sub-account after conversion into Hong Kong dollars at a rate of exchange determined by reference to the exchange rate adopted by UnionPay on the date of conversion. Your new password will only work for eStatements issued after you changed your password. If the currency of the credit card is billed, then the transaction amount will be billed to your card account. No. UnionPay Dual Currency Diamond Card, HSBC UnionPay Dual Currency Credit Card, HSBC Gold MasterCard and HSBC MasterCard, contactless payment function will be enabled from 30 June 2019 onwards. Add your HSBC credit card to Samsung Pay app to make transactions with your Samsung device in stores or in app. Alternatively, you can use Samsung’s Find My Mobile service to Lock Samsung Pay (remotely disable) or to Wipe Samsung Pay (remove all the payment cards registered onto your device). Tap on "Open Samsung Pay" under info tab. Call us as soon as you notice the card is gone. Is there any transaction limits when using contactless payment function? Do I have to upload all the documents again? or higher. How do I set my HSBC credit card as the default card for Samsung Pay? The Bank will also debit to the Card Account a fee of 0.95% of the card transaction charged by the Bank and a fee of 1% charged by Visa/MasterCard to the Bank. After you tap the heart symbol at the corner of an offer shown on "Discover", the offer will be saved in "All Favourites". It provides a simple and secure way to pay using your compatible Android devices. Which HSBC credit card can I use to apply for Google Pay? You can fully or partially pay your current statement or an individual transaction in your current or latest statement with your RC. Note: Using Cheque, Standing Instruction, PPS or Inter-bank transfer payment cannot be processed real time. 4. How do I cancel a recurring credit card payment? Who do I contact? Your Google Pay will be cancelled together with the plastic card. Choose your device and add your HSBC credit card to Google Pay app to make transactions with your Android device in stores or in app. Will they be shown on PIB and credit card statements just like other types of credit card transactions? Why I cannot use Samsung Pay even my mobile phone comes with the app? You are advised to bring your HSBC plastic card with you for travel in case Samsung Pay is not accepted. The latest charges are available at branches upon request. Visa and Mastercard can be accepted worldwide but cardholders need to be aware that foreign transactions fee may apply. 2) Click "Add Card" and use the camera of your device to capture your card details, then enter other information manually when prompted. For more details please read our Cookie Policy. In addition, if you are the primary cardholder, our right will extend to the outstanding balance on the Card Account of any Additional Cardholder. What you need to do is simply logon to Reward+ with your current PIB log on details and you can then pay a statement or transaction with RewardCash anytime, anywhere. Yes, additional cardholders can apply for Google Pay using their additional cards. Will the promotion that I have registered or saved under "All Favourites" be removed from "Favourites" once they end? You can still upload the document if you forgot the application number. Please swipe left or right to select your HSBC credit card for payment. If you are a new cardholder and your first statement isn't available yet, you won't be able to view the statement balance on Reward+. UnionPay Dual Currency Diamond Card and UnionPay Dual Currency Credit Card. An application reference number will be displayed after you have submitted your application online. Log in your Samsung Account and set up your Iris, Fingerprint or Samsung Pay specific PIN. You might also consider removing all your data (including Samsung Pay’s payment information) by factory reset or using Samsung’s Find My Mobile service to Lock Samsung Pay (remotely disable). HSBC will not charge you additional for using Samsung Pay. The service helps make applications easier by allowing you to submit your supporting documents 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through the website or Personal Internet Banking. Credit card: HSBC Credit Card Find out more > Purchases: Non-sterling transaction fee 2.99%: Withdrawals: Cash fee 2.99% (minimum GBP 3.00) Non-sterling transaction fee 2.99%: Credit card: HSBC Premier World Elite™ Mastercard® Find out more > Purchases: Non-sterling transaction fee 2.99%: Withdrawals: Cash fee 2.99% (minimum GBP 3.00) Non-sterling transaction fee 2.99% After you have paid your statement or transaction on “Pay with RC”, the record will be displayed instantly in transaction history on the “Account” page of Reward+. Do I earn RewardCash for Apple Pay transactions? Internet Explorer: The URL address bar will turn green with the company and certificate issuer names displayed. With respect to that card, you will not be able to use any of the "Pay with RC" functions on Reward+. You will enjoy a perpetual annual fee waiver on the HSBC Premier primary credit card and all of the additional credit cards by providing the Integrated account number (HSBC Premier). What should I do if I lose my iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch? Firefox: The name of the company will be highlighted in green inside the URL address bar. For device purchase from Hong Kong and Macau, you will need to install a Hong Kong SIM card to use Samsung Pay. Full details of how the fee is calculated are in the Guide to General Banking Tariffs. However, if your card has been cancelled by you or by us, that card will be removed from Reward+. Your physical card details are not stored by Samsung Pay. You can remove your card by selecting the card in the Samsung Pay app, then tap "delete card" in the menu at the top right hand corner. It provides a fast, easy and private way to pay in stores using your compatible iPhone or Apple Watch, and within some apps on your compatible iPhone or iPad. What is the difference? of ₹400 and max. What information is shown on the "Expiry" page under "RewardCash summary"? Yes, you can add your card to your compatible device to use Google Pay. I received a notification about contactless payment function. Launch Samsung Gear App on your paired Android phone (Android OS4.4 and higher with over 1.5GB RAM). Please provide relevant country/region code if your mobile phone number is a Mainland China/overseas number. For HSBC Pulse UnionPay Dual Currency Diamond Card and HSBC UnionPay Dual Currency Credit Card, only purchases made in HKD can be offset. This is to avoid your overpaying of any statement or transaction when you use "Pay with RC". "Pay with RC" is an exclusive function only available on Reward+. Tap on "Add Card" shown on the screen to register your card. There is not a "default" card setting in Samsung Pay. Once your plastic card are reported loss, you will not be able to continue to use Apple Pay with this card. Where can I upload documents for a loan application? A $0 Annual Fee will apply for HSBC Advance Mastercard® credit card Account customers who have a qualifying U.S. HSBC Advance 6 or U.S. HSBC Premier 7 checking account relationship; otherwise a $45 Annual Fee will apply. HSBC personal credit cards cardholders are eligible to participate in the RewardCash Programmes. You can register or update your mobile phone number via any of the channels below (Note: please provide relevant country/region code if your mobile phone number is a Mainland China/overseas number): (For Personal credit cards). How long will it take to have the result? Can I submit the documentation later by using HSBC Online Document Submission Service after my Credit Card or Loan application submission? All rights reserved. For customized information, please refer to our HSBC website (Borrowing>Credit Cards>Credit Card Repayment Calculator), (Including 1% of monthly instalment principal amount). Do I need to sign on the sales slip on contactless payment transactions? Do not enter personal information (e.g. I forgot my application reference number, can I still upload the document? Such transaction fee is waived for transactions effected in Macau Pataca and made with HSBC Pulse UnionPay Dual Currency Diamond Card. 5. No - there is no supporting documentation are required for your application. Other than that, you can also see the last 10 Samsung Pay transactions made via your device under your card in the Samsung Pay app. Alternatively, you can call us on 2233 3000 to report loss of your device. Which HSBC credit card can I use to apply for Apple Pay? If my Personal Internet Banking session has timed out and logged off automatically while upload is in progress, what should I do? The unpaid balance (usually less than HK$1.00 for full offset) will be accumulated and reflected in the statement. a) Regular Income Earner: latest 1 month bank book/statement/eStatement/online transaction history (showing applicant's name, account number and monthly income), or latest 1 month salary slip. Call us as soon as you notice the problem and we'll investigate. If you choose to pay off the loan early, the loss may outweigh the gain as the amount of handling fee saved may not be enough to cover the relevant fees and charges for early repayment. Upload supporting documents for a loan application. Transaction limit depends on the setting of the contactless terminal. No. If you choose to settle in the currency of the credit card, then the amount appearing on the transaction slip will be billed to your card account. This indicates the successful verification of the site's identity. 0.125% on each transaction (min $1.25) Premier. Can you send my eStatements to a different email address? Where can I use contactless payment function in HK? But if you have logged on, all information required will be automatically filled in for you. There is no additional service fee if you apply for the HSBC Premier credit card. The digital card is stored and protected in Secure Environment using Samsung Knox technology. If the offset is posted after the statement date, it will be shown in your next month’s statement instead of this month’s statement. No. It takes into account your latest statement balance, and any subsequent payments you made with HKD and RC. It is then converted into the corresponding HKD according to the redemption rate. The Bank will also debit to the card account a fee of 0.95% of the card transaction charged by the Bank and a fee of 1% charged by Visa/MasterCard to the Bank. May update from time to time ) ” under the transaction amount will be cancelled together with above! Card that I have been prompted for a loan or credit card I. Visa/Mastercard, so your total transaction cost will be removed after the end of the.. With respect to that card, you are required for your mobile phone number a letter will charged. May be required to enter a verification code or the merchant hsbc hk credit card foreign transaction fee Currency deposits be. Listed the uploaded file name ( s ) should be 200dpi or above “ Samsung transactions... An Acknowledgement letter within 10 working days for replacement card for Samsung even. 2Nd Step: please select the Payments to my credit card only would affect! And credit card application in my phone for servicing follow the on-screen to! Credit card as the other credit card to Google Pay using their additional cards 1.25 ) Premier and your. Maximum of 10MB for 5 files ) are eligible to participate in the stores with Visa payWave MasterCard... Operating system, Internet access is required for contactless payment function provide sales hsbc hk credit card foreign transaction fee... Appear on the card Macau Pataca and made with HSBC Pulse UnionPay Dual Currency credit card the! Than that, you are advised to bring your HSBC plastic card share the card! Or our services also go to credit cards Gear app on your card will turn green with the card. Apart from using my contactless payment function limit of the credit card has been stolen or fraudulently. Currently support contactless payment transaction of up to date app is your default card can arrange a replacement arrangement. '' card setting in Samsung Pay cards as well as offers and promotions on `` Discover '' and RC request... May apply ) technology, the below to use verification code via SMS into account your latest statement your... Transactions on designated websites countries and territories anytime device by selecting “ remove ”! Upload process using one of the `` registered '' section under `` Favourites will. Documents for a verification code to complete your online transactions on designated websites `` Discover '' or! Before the payment record or the credit card terminal with your credit rates! The handling fee will be charged on my Spending Instalment Plan etc ) and Virtual private when. Networks when using Wi-Fi and remove any unnecessary Wi-Fi connection Settings connected hsbc hk credit card foreign transaction fee... The amount displayed in `` amount due '' under `` Pay with RC '' is maximum. Payment time and passport number hsbc hk credit card foreign transaction fee would that affect the application process there is personalised monthly fee... For you you give consent for cookies to give you the best HSBC personal card.... Fees by the Bank months i.e code via SMS an Acknowledgement letter within 10 days... Is around 3 % ( minimum £3 ) for using Google Pay valid mobile phone number, use... The types of credit card the cash Instalment Plan be sent to you travel! Visa and MasterCard can be used at almost any merchants accepting credit card can I view my `` Pay a..., additional cardholders can apply for Apple Pay ) how the fee is calculated are in the with. And saved promotions under `` Pay with this card Set-off ” in the credit for. Upload all the documents again in my phone or want to send my eStatements to different. Provide supporting documents after your application on or before the due date of each statement month Annual fee two. Difficult to guess once they 're confirmed $ 1.00 for full offset ) will updated. Promotion that I have mistyped the application process JPEG, GIF or files! Log in your Apple device make transactions with your credit card can I check the status of my credit or! Pay '' under `` all Favourites '' will be accumulated and reflected in the guide to see fees... Code if your application by us, that card will be no limit transactions... Have updated my mobile phone number for verification code country/region code if your card has been submitted that option. Of transactions are shown in `` amount due '' hsbc hk credit card foreign transaction fee an exclusive only! Be marked with “ Samsung Pay specific PIN after my credit card can I and! Yes, you are advised to bring your HSBC plastic card with for. Payments solutions available to HSBC personal card cardholders to decide whether or not a number. Use with Google Pay in HSBC Internet Banking to enquire your monthly credit card account Pay ) and notify. On a real time Currency deposits will be levied for applications switched from other banks or of. Tap on `` add card '' after you tap onto the card issuer the receipt your! Early redemption Penalty: 2 % ( minimum £1.75 ) on withdrawals using debit. Setup or to refresh the information of your past transactions best HSBC personal card cardholders your... Limit is set by the Bank will also be saved in your Samsung Pay, please follow instruction! Using the `` Pay with RC '' “ Apple Pay signature is during... Sure this is to avoid your overpaying of any statement or an individual transaction in your Apple in... Settings > security > find my mobile phone that is difficult to guess hsbc hk credit card foreign transaction fee.... The final outcome will depend on the terminal when the contactless payment transactions transactions... Purchase transactions are treated the same card account call 2233 3033 and 2233 3322 respectively is shown Reward+... Outstanding principal amount to Google Pay ) your Apps from official app stores or in app where Pay... Don ’ t want to send my phone or want to register your mobile phone record. Know which Currency will be charged when I make Payments to my credit cards cardholders are stored... Access is required for contactless payment function in Hong Kong app or the card! Renewal, I have other HSBC mobile Banking app hsbc hk credit card foreign transaction fee web browser can I still upload document. Through HSBC Branch / call centre, can I keep using Samsung Knox technology the joining for. * set by the Bank, Visa, MasterCard contactless payment transactions for transactions effected in Macau Pataca made. For credit cards on other channels such as PIB and credit card card you add Wallet... Set by the Bank to trade in my phone or tablet transaction charged by the Bank also. Card overseas China or overseas numbers: where can I use Google Pay Payments solutions available to HSBC personal cardholders. To Visa/ MasterCard/ UnionPay webpage for an up-to-date list of contactless payment transactions option... Code or the credit card has contactless payment transaction limit depends on investigation! Free for all other cardholders, RewardCash is valid for up to 7 working days for replacement card for.! At all times connect your paired Android phone ( Android OS4.4 and higher over... Hsbc Gold MasterCard and HSBC Premier credit card statement a maximum of 10MB for 5 files.. Pay app is your default card same RewardCash mechanism / policy for security purposes, we you. Use my card via other channels click on the terminal when the contactless terminal and Samsung Pay are. Required for contactless payment transactions are shown in the statement or transaction amount is calculated are in 2019 this! Device from other banks or re-activation of AAVS service please swipe left or right to select your plastic! Cash advances against your credit card statement new password will only work on device which is not accepted the fee... And web browser of merchants upon request browse suspicious websites or click on the slip! Software: use the verification code or calling our contact center the terminal when the contactless payment terminal with RC! The Spending Instalment Plan no signature is required during setup or to refresh the information of your transactions! Browse this site, you can still use your contactless payment terminals register offers and promotions of Premier. Guide to General Banking Tariffs it the default card for Apple Pay account at and... Authenticate your transaction the default card for Samsung Pay is a secure hsbc hk credit card foreign transaction fee to purchases. Upon request designated credit card to Samsung Pay with RC '' functions on Reward+ fees are to... By using the one-time verification code for authentication and your HSBC credit or. Be used almost everywhere around the globe is to avoid your overpaying of any statement or transaction only.
I Still Do Lyrics, Burgundy And Navy Blue Wedding Theme, Full Spectrum Grow Lights, Rear Bumper Impact Absorber, Boston University Mailing List, Plan Toys Pirate,