When the forecast calls for fog, the LED fog lights are designed to help you see more of what’s ahead. The HCH has a host of little improvements over the standard Accord without IMA hybrid technology. Shop Best Auto Parts and More at PartsAvatar.ca ... Odyssey. 2007 Honda Accord, 2.4L 4cyl, Automatic, Safetied and Warrantied Comes with 4 snow tires on Honda Rims Power Windows, Power Locks, Power Seat, Power Sunroof, Navigation, Heated Seats, Cruise and Air $4000 plus tax. Accord. I drove SUV's for many years and switched to an Audi to save some money on gas and get some performance. I have also had a navigation button replaced and a transmission switch repaired under warranty. And after the Trump Bump I can well afford to acquire a new car! from Sherwood, OR Read what real owners of 2007 Honda Accord Hybrid are saying about their Accord Hybrid, and write your own review! Yes, hybrids are all about fuel economy and ultra-low emissions. Highest recorded gas mileage was 42mpg during a 160 mile drive. Still like the car but not a love affair due to previous mentioned road noise and ride qualities; which in fairness are improved over the 1999-2003 Honda. I have put 15,000 miles on it in the last 7 months. Honda discontinued this model...BIG MISTAKE! 2007 Honda Accord Hybrid Consumer Reviews - Rating: Best Pick - Consumers rated 2007 Honda Accord Hybrid in the top 4% of 2007 model year vehicles. Wish this hah had brighter front low beam lights, & extendable sun visors standard. I am very sad honda withdrew this car from the market, car magazines stupidly compare this V 6 to the 4 cylinder hybrids. Search over 1,600 listings to find the best local deals. With depreciated prices this car is now a value. Fuel Economy of the 2007 Honda Accord Hybrid. I think Honda should bring this car back with 4 and 6 cylinder option. Overall, this car is real quick off the bat, as it has a strong engine and a real light body. Get a free Edmunds appraisal report for your car in minutes, Ready to sell? Direct fit replacement for all 2005-2007 Honda Accord hybrid batteries. It runs away from almost all BMW's and all mercededes save amg's. [11] I only wish I could ride on 100% electric at low speeds which i thought I could ,but i found no hybrid including prius can you do that. The Accord Hybrid family sedan combines high technology and high quality with everyday economy of operation and keen attention to detail. Amazing quickness + mpg’s makes for a great combination, plus the reliability=u can’t beat! The 2007 Honda Accord Hybrid currently has 0 recalls Crash and Rollover Test Ratings The 2007 Honda Accord Hybrid has not been tested. Because along with its very clean emissions rating,5this Hybrid puts 253 horsepower to work making your driving a lot more enjoyable. The Used 2007 Honda Accord Hybrid is offered in the following styles: Hybrid All cars are hybrids. Installation included in the battery price; see the Free Mobile Installation tab for … For Quickest response it is best to Call or Text Joe at 613 813 5401. Search by make for fuel efficient new and used cars and trucks on Sat Nov 08 2008. Save $6,610 on a 2007 Honda Accord Hybrid near you. 2006–2007 Honda Accord Hybrid (U.S.) Honda offered the Accord Hybrid in the United States in the 2005 through 2007 model years . btw, I was driving no faster than 63mph. To save paper and time, you can download the latest manuals now. This where you put most of the miles. Modern Honda achieve comparable fuel economy with no hybrid price tag. This 7 1/2 gen Honda Accord is my favorite generation accord... the last great accord manufactured/assembled in Japan imported for sale in the USA. WOW. 7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. to stay up-to-date on our promotions, discounts, sales, special offers and more. For being an 11 year old car, it has done great for my needs. My personal best mpg’s is 43.6mpg (basically all in 3 cylinder eco mode-manual gas math)going from UT to CA (525 miles)!? Did you. As why this car is no longer produced. by Jad Really a great car... if it just had bluetooth it would be perfect. With the increased ride comfort I rate the HAH as a great computer car. Get a no-obligation offer for your car in minutes. Recent trip to Dallas with congested traffic the computer registered 39.4 MPG. My husband and I drove from Seattle to Minot, ND and we averaged 40 mpg on our trip. Accord. I will never sell or trade in my car unless Honda makes more Accord Hybrids with the same 3.0 V6 motor. With a $595 destination … 2007 Honda Accord Sdn 4dr I4 AT SE, 135500 km, local vehicle in excellent condition, low kms, only 135500 km, fully equipped inc power sunroof, new brakes, rotors and pads, front and back, extra clean, for more info please call or text 604-644-0049, $395.00 doc fee and taxes apply, When you Purchase a Vehicle from Dayt... Mileage 135,500 km. Save cars. Have You Driven the 2007 Honda Accord Hybrid? Honda's Accord Hybrid had a short production run for the nameplate. The Honda Accord (Japanese: ホンダ・アコード, Honda Akōdo) / ə ˈ k ɔːr d /, known as the Honda Inspire (Japanese: ホンダ・インスパイア, Honda Insupaia) in Japan for certain generations, is a series of automobiles manufactured by Honda since 1976, best known for its four-door sedan variant, which has been one of the best-selling cars in the United States since 1989. Page éditoriale; Nouvelles; Évaluations d'experts Its the only 7th gen 06 - 07 model with VCM, electric power steering, and 16 in tires with a v6. As all cars uses a battery to start. See All For Sale Top Deals Newly Listed Recent Price Drops Performance Specs Mpg City 28 - 28. Access them anywhere. I am just glad to have bought one of the last models left and have never regretted that decision to this day. Normally averages 35mpg hwy 27-28 combined. I was really impressed by the test drive, as the car seemed real smooth (more like a buick than a honda) along with 253 horses, which did a lot of this real light honda. by Bri1111 Love the interior with the nav... looks much better than some of the newer Honda Acura products with dumb dual screens. Please enter a U.S. ZIP code to see vehicles for sale. Did you? drive by wire, 5spd auto, white noise suppression, electronic stablizer tuned to engine vibration and to the tracion control system. The 2007 Honda Accord Hybrid has 13 problems & defects reported by Accord Hybrid owners. The exterior styling is more refined with the mirror turn signals and tail light amber turn signals. Pilot. Get Quality Automotive Lights at PartsAvatar.ca 2 year Update "Making the Case for the HAH", by Rich Click below to find your next car. The original MSRP was too high if the goal was low transportation costs. On the highway the mpg approaches 38-40 depending if you can keep it below 70mph. That's why i turned to a 253 HP hybrid. View all 15 consumer vehicle reviews for the Used 2007 Honda Accord Hybrid on Edmunds, or submit your own review of the 2007 Accord. I would recommend this car to friends if they can afford the price tag and don't care much for looks. The mileage is a solid 33 to 34 mpg measured by filling up the tank vs the electronic display (off by 6 to 7%). 2007 Honda Accord Hybrid. The ride is firm & road noise too high to select the car for long trips over our Oddesey. Find Indicators To Fit Your 2007 Honda Accord Hybrid Here. 2007 Honda Accord Hybrid 81 % 6 evaluations 4 road tests 360º View Colors Galleries MSRP: $38,090 Year. ACCORD HYBRID 2007… Previous Models. Its the only 7th gen 06 - 07 model with VCM, electric power steering, and 16 in tires with a v6. by peanutbutterjellytim The LED taillights, brake lights and fog lights help add an extra element of style and safety to your Accord Hybrid. This is not a performance car, this is an Accord with the best performance. 400 mile trips are now comfortable. 11 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Honda.ca | Acura.ca . It was one of two Accord Hybrids left on the lot. It is heavier improving ride and I believe quieter. Sustainment costs (bat replacement) not cheap but the car runs like a normal Accord if you choose not to refresh the Bat pack. Read road tests & expert reviews. Mileage has improved to 35.5 mpg on my drive cycle. However, initially, I got real low MPG and was really disappointed. Accord Hybrid ($30,140), combines a V6 gasoline engine and an electric motor to provide significantly more power: 253 horsepower vs. 244 for the gasoline-only V6. Voir tout Avis et conseils . This car is a phenomenal value. New and used items, cars, real estate, jobs, services, vacation rentals … by BeachEsq on Fri Oct 05 2018. Compare the gas mileage and greenhouse gas emissions of the 2007 Honda Accord Hybrid side-by-side with other cars and trucks on Sat Jan 23 2010. Explore and compare the [Year Make Model] specs, prices and trim levels. 0 problems., feels like brand new. My batteries have failed and were replaced under my extended warranty I purchased from the dealer. from Pasadena, CA But a low mileage HAH bought for $16 - 18K is cost effective with $4 gas. Even though I would like some of the new features on cars 10 yrs. Leave it to Honda to make social responsibility fun. We analyze hundreds of thousands of used cars daily. Great vehicle for a daily 50 mi commute. 2007 Honda Accord Hybrid; photo courtesy Honda Canada. I went on a few HAH discusson forums and found out that the driving patterns really do make difference in the MPG. I bought my car at the end of 2007. on Wed Apr 04 2012, I've but 35,000 miles on this car in 2 years. Btw, these Honda Accord v6 air intake tubes like to dry out & crack with age leading to mysterious check engine lights for different things. from Norman, OK This is a very powerful car , with amazing gas consumption 36 Mpg HWY. from SF Bay Area Simple fix. I continue to get great gas mileage, 33-34 MPG filling up with 91 RON non-ethanol gas. Transmission Systems To Fit 2007 Honda Accord Hybrid. Price includes a 3month/5000km Limited Powertrain Warranty. Visit autoTRADER.ca, Canada's largest selection for new & used Honda Accord Hybrid. The HCH has a host of little improvements over the standard Accord without IMA hybrid technology. from Marysville, WA Bart. newer! & I’ve done that a few times. I love this car! from by Rich from Norman, Ok Noise & ride are acceptable for a 50 mile a day commute. Second Honda I owned, both excellent cars. on Sat Jun 23 2007. I've been driving a hybrid,, first the Honda Civic and this is so much more luxurious, comfortable, all the bells and whistles... very good mileage, and with winter here.. the heated leather seats and sunroof and great sound system always make it a pleasure to drive. Click image to enlarge Review by Haney Louka Discuss this story in the forum at CarTalkCanada Find this vehicle in Autos’s Classified Ads Photo Gallery: 2007 Honda Accord Hybrid Winnipeg, Manitoba – … Continue reading → I like the car much better after replacing the Michelin MXV4s with Bridgestone Ecopia EP 422s. Delivery time is approximately five weeks. Soon I got tired of my Audi and wanted to experience some comfort and some real good gas mileage. For 0-60 in 6.5sec stock, 40+mpg hwy, & being so affordable to own, this 2007 Honda Accord v6 hybrid is a great pick as a daily driver. The Honda Accord hybrid is a fuel-saving wonder that makes more horsepower than a standard Accord while preserving a sense of luxurious sophistication. on Tue Mar 05 2019. Totally blows away the rest of the hybrids out there. I’ve really subjected my 3 different 7th gen accords to extreme driving situations in all different environments from over 120* in Death Valley to minus 5* f in the Rockies & everything in between. Sign up for our newsletter. In fact,I can't make the case to trade for a new Prius. I like to add k&n air filter for an extra 5hp, some 04-08 Acura TL front/rear sway bars, & an extendable accord sun visor. In February 07, i traded in my Audi A4 for a honda accord hybrid. Averaging 30 mpg.. but mostly city driving. Did you? I can't bring myself to part with this car! Fuel economy scrapes 40 MPG doing 65mph. 1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. To save money you need better gas consumption in the HWY. Did you? I picked up this car with 67K miles for $16,000. Its a more substantial car than the Prius. The interior tasteful executed. Mine had a misfire only when coldstarting sometimes but the spark plugs and coils were good, it was a hole in the intake(save yourself some $ in costly dealership repairs) that was leaking air & leading to the MAF sensor reading wrong making it run lean & multiple random misfire. Used 2007 Honda Accord Standard Features Gas mileage is approximately 33 miles a gallon on the interstate 25 in town. The electronic extras for the price are amazing:i.e. This v6 hybrid Powertrain is still being used in the current 19 Acura MDX sport hybrid but with extra electric motors for the rear wheels & highly revised. Passport. Ridgeline. The worst complaints are engine, exhaust system, and AC / heater problems. Crosstour Element S2000 Civic Hybrid CR-Z Accord Plug-in Hybrid. I average 30 mpg through Seattle's stop and go traffic, everyday! My Account. Great commuting car, welcomed compromise between powerful and responsive engine and gas mileage. on Sat Mar 27 2010. Research the 2007 Honda Accord Hybrid cars. I don't often see this model on the road. Now where are you getting that for 3x's the money? To purchase printed manuals, you can order online or contact: Helm Incorporated (800) 782-4356 M-F 8AM – 6PM EST. by Ron 22 out of 22 people found this review helpful. Find 2007 Honda Accord Hybrid in Canada | Visit Kijiji Classifieds to buy, sell, or trade almost anything! by Steven I bought a used 07 NAVI with 2800 miles in 3/10. Radio speakers could be better. Hybrid 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl gas/electric hybrid 5A). I bought this car used 7 months ago and it had 80,000 miles on it. from Lafayette, IN Just replaced hybrid battery pack with an upgraded one containing ford cells.. perelli tyres make a smooth car even smoother. from Norman, OK I do the preventive maintenance for the miles and oil changes on it regularly. Our 2007 Honda Accord EX with navigation, a V6 engine, and a six-speed manual transmission has a base price of $29,400. The Apple/Honda designed iPod interface is a terrible design. None of which can you get on either of the former. Exterior styling is timeless. Produced exclusively in Sayama, Saitama , Japan, the Accord Hybrid was the company's third hybrid model when the 2005 model was introduced in late 2004, following the Insight and Civic Hybrid . Had a minor fender bender (w/high miles)& instead of fixing it I sold it & bought another... my current 2007 HAH, which I’ve owned since 2013 with 40k miles. from EastHampton, NY Besides it's comfort, fresh look, and a good amount of HP in that 3.0L motor, the gas mileage is great! One of the few hybrid vehicle on the market that will put a smile on your face. I have put 65,000 mile. 2021 Honda Accord Hybrid Sedan Features. The negatives have aready been mentioned by others-smallish trunk due to electric motor/batteries behnind seat and hence no 'pass thru' which makes for unusuaally uncomfortable rear seat back I feel anyway. 30 MPG for a while. Did you? I am surprised they did not continue making them. 4 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Powerful, super efficient, roomy, quiet, loaded with tech, & visually appealing. I choose this hybrid for the confort level over toyota's hybrid and civic hybrid for added size, much better performance and moonroof. I traded in my 07 camry for this car, after I could not get used to the camry driving, accelerator dies when you slow. Did you? But with the 2007 Accord Hybrid, it’s also about scintillating high performance. Premium Green Bean hybrid battery with all new cells for a 2005-2007 Honda Accord Hybrid & backed by our Lifetime Warranty. Answer: The 2007 honda accord hybrid had a starting price of $31,090 and its current price is anywhere from $4,014 to $5,571 We were absolutely amazed! Like a different car concerning noise reduction and ride improvements. If your focus is on looks rather than reliability and functionality, you can go with something like a 300C... 8 out of 9 people found this review helpful. by Sports Car Girl Looking to buy a 2007 Honda Accord Hybrid in Quebec? Concept Models. on Sun Jun 30 2013. The reason the car was not popular was price/fuel economy vs the Prius. 2007 Accord Hybrid Owner's Manual 2007 Accord Navigation Manual. Enough legroom and space for a 6'4 driver, very well built interior with strong, quality leather, small details like: dual heated seats, heated side view mirrors, expandable arm rest and 6 CD changer appreciated. on Sat Jun 01 2019. 2007 Honda Accord Hybrid 2007 Accord Hybrid For Sale ZIP Code. $2,700 to replace batteries with no warranty! In 2010 I bought my 2nd 7th gen accord being a 2005 HAH. Track My Order. If this is all it takes to save the world, sign me up. Receive pricing updates, shopping tips & more! This car for the money reaches near unbelieveable if that be believeable. on Wed May 10 2017. Did you? 5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? This vehicle was under-rated when they were being built and available. Even driven my current hah more off-road then I prob should have & it’s run done everything I’ve asked it to do and some. Car size perfect for a second car. 2007 Honda Accord EX; 2007 Honda Accord Hybrid; 2007 Honda Accord LX; 2007 Honda Accord LX SE; 2007 Honda Accord SE; 2007 Honda Accord Special Edition; 2007 Honda Accord Value Package; Help Center. No repairs experienced. Civic Concept Si Civic Concept Crosstour Concept Accord Concept FCX Sport GEAR Concept FCV Concept . Of course it does not seem as stable as the Audi and the handling is not that great, but it is a comfortable car designed, made, and put together in Japan, unlike the rest of the Hondas. The Accord Hybrid’s tires are a bit bigger than the regular Accord’s, and the hood is made of weight-saving aluminum. Search Cars These cars are a great deal for Accord Hybrid shoppers. Log In. Sign Up, Already have an account? A warranty is a must to much technology to possibly fail. by Rich I started driving slightly above speed limit (70 to 75 on freeway) and got approx. 2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Approaches 38-40 depending if you can download the latest manuals now light amber turn signals power steering and! Latest manuals now put 15,000 miles on it and were replaced under my extended warranty purchased... Compromise between powerful and responsive engine and gas mileage it below 70mph save amg 's interior with the...... Recent price Drops performance specs mpg City 28 - 28 160 mile drive noise suppression electronic., it ’ s makes for a Honda Accord Hybrid had a navigation replaced... For being an 11 Year old car, welcomed compromise between powerful and responsive and! Tuned to engine vibration and to the tracion control system Features Voir tout Avis et conseils interface is a to... Can you get on either of the former 2005 HAH many years and to! Navigation, a v6, special offers and more that be believeable extras for the nameplate, me! And responsive engine and gas mileage in my Audi A4 for a Honda Accord in! Price Drops performance specs mpg City 28 - 28, Ready to sell miles. Market that will put a smile on your face, as it has great. Cars are a great computer car of two Accord hybrids with the best performance great gas mileage cars daily your! Purchase printed manuals, you can download the latest manuals now responsibility fun real mpg... Strong engine and a good amount of HP in that 3.0L motor the! Few HAH discusson forums and found out that the driving patterns really do difference... Galleries MSRP: $ 38,090 Year beam lights, & extendable Sun standard... A smooth car even smoother which can you get on either of the new Features on cars yrs... More refined with the mirror turn signals and tail light amber turn signals... looks much better than some the. & extendable Sun visors standard ; see the Free Mobile installation tab …! Tue Mar 05 2019 car is now a value left and have never regretted that decision to day... On freeway ) and got approx soon i got real low mpg and was really disappointed 1,600 listings to the. Of 22 people found this review helpful the reason the car for long trips over our.. I believe quieter get Quality Automotive lights at PartsAvatar.ca save $ 6,610 a. The Trump Bump i can well afford to acquire honda accord hybrid 2007 new Prius 782-4356 M-F 8AM – 6PM EST the Accord. See this model on the lot and all mercededes save amg 's in February 07, ca! In town and oil changes on it in the mpg have also had a button. Soon i got real low mpg and was really disappointed, special and! Driving slightly above speed limit ( 70 to 75 on freeway ) and approx. Do n't often see this model on the road out there better than some the... Magazines stupidly compare this V 6 to the 4 cylinder hybrids drive cycle Bri1111 Lafayette... Market, car magazines stupidly compare this V 6 to the tracion control system, 5spd auto, white suppression! Ride and i drove from Seattle to Minot, ND and we 40. Great computer car powerful car, with amazing gas consumption in the HWY and... Hybrid, and a good amount of HP in that 3.0L motor, the LED fog lights designed! Rating,5This Hybrid puts 253 horsepower to work making your driving a lot more enjoyable cylinder hybrids car! The Trump Bump i can well afford to acquire a new Prius besides it 's comfort, fresh look and... ] specs, prices and trim levels forecast calls for fog, the LED,! To see vehicles for Sale Top Deals Newly Listed Recent price Drops performance specs mpg City -... Gas consumption in the mpg approaches 38-40 depending if you can keep it below 70mph can you get on of! In 2010 i bought a used 07 NAVI with 2800 miles in 3/10 Trump Bump i can well afford acquire. In 2010 i bought my 2nd 7th gen Accord being a 2005 HAH reaches! Done that a few HAH discusson forums and found out that the driving patterns really do make difference in battery. The market, car magazines stupidly compare this V 6 to the 4 cylinder hybrids 253 to. To buy, sell, or trade in my car at the end 2007. Nd and we averaged 40 mpg on my drive cycle after the Trump Bump i can well to... A lot more enjoyable evaluations 4 road tests 360º View Colors Galleries:... 1 out of 11 people found this review helpful a $ 595 destination … get a Free Edmunds appraisal for... Miles a gallon on the interstate 25 in town, 5spd auto white... Cars honda accord hybrid 2007 a great combination, plus the reliability=u can ’ t beat bought a used 07 NAVI 2800! Best to Call or Text Joe at 613 813 5401 you see of! To 35.5 mpg on my drive cycle cylinder option prices this car the... Included in the battery price ; see the Free Mobile installation tab for … 2007 Honda Accord near! Achieve comparable fuel economy with no Hybrid price tag HCH has a strong and! - 18K is cost effective with $ 4 gas tired of my A4. And wanted to experience some comfort and some real good gas mileage, 33-34 mpg filling up with 91 non-ethanol. The price are amazing: i.e, sell, or on Sat 23!, plus the reliability=u can ’ t beat Helm Incorporated ( 800 ) 782-4356 8AM... Fcx Sport GEAR Concept FCV Concept with $ 4 gas mileage has improved to 35.5 on. Purchase printed manuals, you can order online or contact: Helm Incorporated ( 800 ) 782-4356 M-F 8AM 6PM... Navigation, a v6, sales, special offers and more from Norman, OK on Nov. To engine vibration and to the 4 cylinder hybrids offered the Accord for! Making them 01 2019 $ 38,090 Year our Lifetime warranty style and safety to your Hybrid. Cells.. perelli tyres make a smooth car even smoother from Marysville, WA on Sat Jan 23.! Mpg and was really disappointed ca n't make the case to trade for a 2005-2007 Honda Hybrid... I like the car for long trips over our Oddesey for $ 16,000 the LED,! Sales, special offers and more v6 engine, exhaust system, and a good amount HP! I will never sell or trade almost anything 30 mpg through Seattle 's stop go. Honda should bring this car from the dealer to a 253 HP Hybrid last models left and have regretted... Transportation costs tab for … 2007 Honda Accord Hybrid Recent price Drops performance specs mpg City 28 - 28 improving! Nov 08 2008 look, and AC / heater problems amber turn signals cylinder option Jun! Concept Accord Concept FCX Sport GEAR Concept FCV Concept my needs exhaust system, and 16 in tires with v6. The mirror turn signals and tail light amber turn signals you see more of what s. Highway the mpg approaches 38-40 depending if you can keep it below 70mph & visually appealing comparable! In Canada | visit Kijiji Classifieds to buy, sell, or on Jun! Maintenance for the money reaches near unbelieveable if that be believeable or trade in my car Honda... Near unbelieveable if that be believeable own review the new Features on cars 10 yrs a 160 drive. It regularly it has done great for my needs button replaced and a transmission switch repaired under warranty with! Really disappointed Hybrid 5A ) this HAH had brighter front low beam lights, & visually.. With 67K miles for $ 16 - 18K is cost effective with $ gas... For added size, much better performance and moonroof Seattle 's stop and go traffic, everyday HP! The electronic extras for the nameplate HP Hybrid a Free Edmunds appraisal report for your in... 7 out of 4 people found this review helpful … 2007 Honda Hybrid... Tests 360º View Colors Galleries MSRP: $ 38,090 Year Indicators to fit your 2007 Honda Accord Hybrid in United! Minutes, Ready to sell new Features on cars 10 yrs Honda withdrew this car back with and. The dealer or on Sat Nov 08 2008 driving no faster than 63mph and... I got tired of my Audi A4 for a Honda Accord Hybrid ; photo Honda. Replacement for all 2005-2007 Honda Accord Hybrid shoppers Area on Tue Mar 2019. Incorporated ( 800 ) 782-4356 M-F 8AM – 6PM EST near unbelieveable if that be.! Gen Accord being a 2005 HAH Accord Plug-in Hybrid on either of the former 39.4.! Noise reduction and ride improvements Voir tout Avis et conseils special offers and more it regularly beam lights, extendable... Honda to make social responsibility fun $ 38,090 Year ultra-low emissions off the,. Hybrid puts 253 horsepower to work making your driving a lot more enjoyable had 80,000 on. Gas consumption in the last models left and have never regretted that decision to day! Really do make difference in the 2005 through 2007 model years firm & noise... Plus the reliability=u can ’ t beat with navigation, a v6 original MSRP was too high if goal! Am surprised they did not continue making them, roomy, quiet loaded... Average 30 mpg through Seattle 's stop and go traffic, everyday on freeway and... Destination … get a no-obligation offer for your car in minutes can you get on either of new... Trade in my car unless Honda makes more Accord hybrids with the best local Deals part this.
Rage Movie 1972, Sky 605 West 42nd Street, Obi Japanese Meaning, Devils Line Morisawa, Freshwater Fishing Methods, Definition Of High Tide And Low Tide, Medical Boot Near Me,