In addition, the settlement provides $200,000 in attorneys’ fees and $1,500 for each of the Class Representatives. People who have been using Google werent even given an option to use Google plus. A New York-based law firm filed the lawsuit on Thursday, citing violations of federal securities laws following the Cyberpunk 2077 launch. Best Maids Class Action Lawsuit Alleging Housekeepers Were Underpaid Moves Forward, Consumer Class Action Lawsuit & Settlement News, Coronavirus Legal News & Class Action Lawsuits, California Mortgage Lender Consumer Protection. Sign in. "Even," the complaint continued, "when those individuals expressly follow Google’s recommendations to prevent the tracking or collection of their personal information and communications.". there has to be a way we can fight this I still have all the proof on my phone and my information has been up there since 2010 I’ve had this google account. Opinions expressed by Forbes Contributors are their own. CLAYEO C. ARNOLD PROFESSIONAL LAW CORPORATION, Franklin D. Azar is_redirect && ! Google sold my information to other people and made a bundle. If you open an incognito browsing session in the Chrome browser, Google displays a message which states that you can "browse privately" and continues to confirm that other people using the device cannot see your browsing activity. Who wins big? Joshua H. Watson I'm a three-decade veteran technology journalist and have been a contributing editor at PC Pro magazine since the first issue in 1994. The lawsuit, which was filed in the federal court in …