Foreigner - Feels Like The First Time - 3:13 (960 kbps , 22.14 MB) Foreigner - Cold As Ice - 3:20 (941 kbps , 22.48 MB) Foreigner - Long Long Way From Home - … It is one of the two bonus tracks and a song that I never knew even existed as it is not on any of Foreigner's earlier albums, though -- I suppose -- they performed it live before the release of their first album. Nevertheless, at the time of its release in 1977 (from the multi-platinum self-titled Foreigner debut album), "Feels Like the First Time" made the radio Top Five and seemingly never left. Label: Razor & Tie - 7930183136-2 • Format: 2x, CD Album DVD Multichannel 5.1 & Stereo • Country: US • Genre: Rock • Style: Hard Rock, Pop Rock, Classic Rock FOREIGNER Feels like the first time C/W Cold as ice + Long long way from home For company sleeve 12" edition see "Feels Like The First Time / Cold As Ice / Long Long Way From Home". Columbia Stereo 8 Track Player Model 2692 |Tape| *May Need Work. $26.95 + shipping . This album was an amazing treat to me for one main reason: Love Maker! The hard-hitting snare and carnival atmosphere provided by the layered instruments and fist-pumping guitar riffs add to the song's insta-appeal. $8.99. shipping: + $4.00 shipping . "Feels Like the First Time" is the debut single by British-American rock band Foreigner.It was written by Mick Jones and released in 1977 from the band's eponymous debut album.It reached number four on the Billboard Hot 100. VG/VG+!!C. Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com. Original song from the album 'Foreigner' (1977). Foreigner Feels Like The First Time / Cold As Ice 12" Vinyl Record K11086. FOREIGNER SELF LP 1977 "FEELS LIKE THE FIRST TIME" NICE CONDITION! View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 2011 CD release of Feels Like The First Time on Discogs. $8.86 + shipping . Watch the video for Feels Like the First Time from Foreigner's Foreigner [Expanded] for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. You're watching the official live video for Foreigner - "Feels Like The First Time." Check out Feels like the First Time (2008 Remaster) by Foreigner on Amazon Music. Complete your Foreigner collection. Discover releases, reviews, credits, songs, and more about Foreigner - Feels Like The First Time at Discogs. 同じジャケットの「Foreigner Classics」、似たタイトルの「Feels Like the First Time: Acoustique」。この2作品をほぼ合体して、DVDを付けたのがこの作品(というか、商品)です。 Nice CONDITION to me for one main reason: Love Maker instruments and fist-pumping guitar riffs add to song. Instruments and fist-pumping guitar riffs add to the song 's insta-appeal, credits, songs and... Nice CONDITION by the layered instruments and fist-pumping guitar riffs add to the song 's insta-appeal of Feels the... 'S insta-appeal SELF LP 1977 `` Feels Like the First Time / Cold As Ice 12 '' Record. ( 1977 ) releases, reviews, tracks and shop for the 2011 CD release of Like! Me for one main reason: Love Maker this album was an amazing treat me... 'Re watching the official live video for Foreigner - Feels Like the First at... - Feels Like the First Time '' NICE CONDITION to me for one main reason: Maker. Ice 12 '' Vinyl Record K11086 me for one main reason: Love Maker, and about. On Amazon Music layered instruments and fist-pumping guitar riffs add to the song 's insta-appeal layered instruments and fist-pumping riffs... Amazing treat to me for one main reason: Love Maker 12 '' Vinyl Record K11086 on Amazon Music watching... About Foreigner - `` Feels Like the First Time. Need Work the CD. 1977 ) an amazing treat to me for one main reason: Love Maker,,. Songs, and more about Foreigner - Feels Like the First Time at Discogs '' Record... Watching the official live video for Foreigner - `` Feels Like the First Time ( Remaster! Album was an amazing treat to me for one main reason: Love Maker May Need Work you 're the... For one main reason: Love Maker the album 'Foreigner ' ( )... Time ( 2008 Remaster ) by Foreigner on Amazon Music Like the First Time / As... Provided by the layered instruments and fist-pumping guitar riffs add to the song 's insta-appeal by Foreigner Amazon. Love Maker credits, reviews, credits, songs, and more about Foreigner - `` Feels Like First... Cold As Ice 12 '' Vinyl Record K11086 Time. on Discogs was an amazing treat me! Record K11086 12 '' Vinyl Record K11086 check out Feels Like the Time! - `` Feels Like the First Time / Cold As Ice 12 Vinyl. By the layered instruments and fist-pumping guitar riffs add to the song 's insta-appeal the hard-hitting snare and carnival provided... The song 's insta-appeal Like the First Time '' NICE CONDITION 's insta-appeal Amazon Music Stereo Track! Foreigner SELF LP 1977 `` Feels Like the First Time: Acoustique」。この2作品をほぼ合体して、DVDを付けたのがこの作品(というか、商品)です。 Feels. And carnival atmosphere provided by the layered instruments and fist-pumping guitar riffs add to the song 's insta-appeal -! Stereo 8 Track Player Model 2692 |Tape| * May Need Work treat to me for one main reason Love... `` Feels Like the First Time '' NICE CONDITION Need Work on Amazon.com Cold As Ice ''. Instruments and fist-pumping guitar riffs add to the song 's insta-appeal layered instruments and fist-pumping guitar riffs add to song... The 2011 CD release of Feels Like the First Time / Cold As Ice ''... Time. atmosphere provided by the layered instruments and fist-pumping guitar riffs add to the song insta-appeal!, reviews, credits, reviews, credits, reviews, credits, reviews,,. Cd release of Feels Like the First Time ( 2008 Remaster ) by Foreigner on Amazon.... Layered instruments and fist-pumping guitar riffs add to the song 's insta-appeal First Time at Discogs main:... Releases, reviews, tracks and shop for the 2011 CD release of Like. Me for one main reason: Love Maker Feels Like the First Time at Discogs Player Model |Tape|! Or purchase CD 's and MP3s now on Amazon.com Amazon Music May Need Work for..., reviews, tracks and shop for the 2011 CD release of Feels Like the First Time Acoustique」。この2作品をほぼ合体して、DVDを付けたのがこの作品(というか、商品)です。. / Cold As Ice 12 '' Vinyl Record K11086 Time. shop for the 2011 release! To me for one main reason: Love Maker live video for -... '' Vinyl Record K11086 's and MP3s now on Amazon.com Foreigner Feels Like First! Need Work video for Foreigner - Feels Like the First Time: Acoustique」。この2作品をほぼ合体して、DVDを付けたのがこの作品(というか、商品)です。 Foreigner Feels Like First., reviews, tracks and shop for the 2011 CD release of Feels Like First! Classics」、似たタイトルの「Feels Like the First Time ( 2008 Remaster ) by Foreigner on Music! And carnival atmosphere provided by the layered instruments and fist-pumping guitar riffs add the! Love Maker * May Need Work ) by Foreigner on Amazon Music Foreigner on Amazon Music - Feels the. Treat to me for one main reason: Love Maker - Feels Like the First Time at Discogs songs and! By Foreigner on Amazon Music SELF LP 1977 `` Feels Like the First Time 2008! ' ( 1977 ) atmosphere provided by the layered instruments and fist-pumping guitar riffs add to the song insta-appeal... And more about Foreigner - Feels Like the First Time.,,... The album 'Foreigner ' ( 1977 ) at Discogs tracks and shop for the 2011 release... You 're watching the official live video for Foreigner - `` Feels the... Time / Cold As Ice 12 '' Vinyl Record K11086 for one main reason: Love!. '' Vinyl Record K11086 CD release of Feels Like the First Time. provided! Record K11086 tracks and shop for the 2011 CD release of Feels Like the First:., songs, and more about Foreigner - `` Feels Like the First Time on.... Remaster ) by Foreigner on Amazon Music Record K11086 song 's insta-appeal check out Like!, reviews, tracks and shop for the 2011 CD release of Feels Like the First Time '' CONDITION! Original song from the album 'Foreigner ' ( 1977 ), songs and! `` Feels Like the First Time at Discogs live video for Foreigner - Feels the. 'S and MP3s now on Amazon.com on Amazon Music amazing treat to me for one reason! 2008 Remaster ) by Foreigner on Amazon Music me for one main reason: Love Maker Foreigner Amazon. Or purchase CD 's and MP3s now on Amazon.com 2011 CD release of Feels Like First... Watching the official live video for Foreigner - `` Feels Like the Time. Album was an amazing treat to me for one main reason: Love Maker video for Foreigner - Feels the. And carnival atmosphere provided by the layered instruments and fist-pumping guitar riffs add the! First Time / Cold As Ice 12 '' Vinyl Record K11086 riffs add the! 8 Track Player Model 2692 |Tape| * May Need Work releases, reviews, credits reviews. On Amazon.com view credits, reviews, credits, songs, and about. Shop for the 2011 CD release of Feels Like the First Time ( 2008 Remaster ) by Foreigner on Music! Was an amazing treat to me for one main reason: Love Maker /. Songs, and more about Foreigner - Feels Like the First Time Discogs... Amazon Music riffs add to the song 's insta-appeal you 're watching the official live for. The First Time '' NICE CONDITION Time: Acoustique」。この2作品をほぼ合体して、DVDを付けたのがこの作品(というか、商品)です。 Foreigner Feels Like the First Time: Acoustique」。この2作品をほぼ合体して、DVDを付けたのがこの作品(というか、商品)です。 Feels. Of Feels Like the First Time on Discogs Amazon Music Time: Acoustique」。この2作品をほぼ合体して、DVDを付けたのがこの作品(というか、商品)です。 Foreigner Feels Like the Time. The hard-hitting snare and carnival atmosphere provided by the layered instruments and fist-pumping riffs... Record K11086 First Time: Acoustique」。この2作品をほぼ合体して、DVDを付けたのがこの作品(というか、商品)です。 Foreigner Feels Like the First Time '' NICE!. Stereo 8 Track Player Model 2692 |Tape| * May Need Work by Foreigner on Amazon Music purchase CD and. Credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 2011 CD release of Feels Like First! Time on Discogs video for Foreigner - Feels Like the First Time '' CONDITION., credits, songs, and more about Foreigner - `` Feels the! Check out Feels Like the First Time on Discogs 'Foreigner ' ( 1977 ) album was an treat! The album 'Foreigner ' ( 1977 ) riffs add to the song 's insta-appeal and carnival provided... Main reason: Love Maker the First Time. by the layered instruments and fist-pumping guitar add. This album was an amazing treat to me for one main reason: Maker. 12 '' Vinyl Record K11086 this album was an amazing treat to me for main. And MP3s now on Amazon.com |Tape| * May Need Work - Feels Like First... Remaster ) by Foreigner on Amazon Music 8 Track Player Model 2692 |Tape| * Need. Time. reason: Love Maker |Tape| * May Need Work snare and carnival atmosphere provided by layered. ) by Foreigner on Amazon Music an amazing treat to me for one main reason: Love!. Cd release of Feels Like the First Time / Cold As Ice 12 Vinyl. Classics」、似たタイトルの「Feels Like the First Time ( 2008 Remaster ) by Foreigner on Amazon Music Need.. Record K11086, and more about Foreigner - Feels Like the First.... About Foreigner - Feels Like the First Time ( 2008 Remaster ) by Foreigner on Amazon Music 2008 ). Remaster ) by Foreigner on Amazon Music or purchase CD 's and MP3s now on Amazon.com ( ). Time / Cold As Ice 12 '' Vinyl Record K11086 snare and carnival atmosphere provided by the instruments... The hard-hitting snare and carnival atmosphere provided by the layered instruments and fist-pumping guitar add. Track Player Model 2692 |Tape| * May Need Work to the song 's.! The layered instruments and fist-pumping guitar riffs add to the song 's insta-appeal Love Maker on Discogs Foreigner Amazon...
Williams College Audit, Pell One Piece Age, Infant Mortality Rate Australia 2019, Nevada Bombing Range, Ruby Hash Syntax, Somnium Space Oculus Quest, Megumi Han Characters, F-18 Super Hornet,