In each scene I noticed footprints in the sand. Quotes. It has done the same for me when I was at the most hopeless time of my life. of the story of Footprints in the Sand. For each scene he noticed two sets of footprints in the sand: one belonging to him, and the other to the LORD. Many Blessings Across the sky flashed scenes from his life. Deuteronomy 1:29-31 “Then I said to you, “Do not be terrified; do not be afraid of them. Across the sky flashed scenes from his life. I’m sure most of you have heard of it. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. As I was walking along the beach with my Lord. Amazon.com: Footprints in The Sand Inspirational Wall Art, Beach Decor, Christian Gifts for Women and Men, Christian Wall Decor, Get Well Soon, Encouraging … Quotes By Genres. google_ad_height = 60; Required fields are marked *. There you saw how the Lord your God carried you, as a father carries his son, all the way you went until you reached this place.”. I know what you mean about this poem sustaining you in the darkest moments. Add to Watchlist Unwatch. google_ad_slot = "2902951562"; Audrey. To hear what God is doing in the lives of other brothers and sisters in Christ is such a faith builder. google_ad_width = 468; Hey Chris, sorry it has taken this long to respond but I had company this past week and didn’t visit the computer that much. Welcome to my little spot on the Internet where I get to share my love for the Footprints in the Sand Poem with all of you. ... Australia. Related Bible Verses and Scriptures “Footprints in the Sand” seems to draw much of its inspiration from the Psalms where the writer remarks “The … What Bible verse are footprints in the sand? In my quest to find that one bible verse that could shed some light on this poem I was so encouraged by the many verses of scripture that can give us so hope such as this treasured poem has. Why, when I needed you most, Psalm 77:19 ~ Your path led through the sea, your way through the mighty waters, though your footprints were not seen. Your email address will not be published. I can just imagine the millions of Israelites in the wilderness, walking hours and hours at a time with their little ones getting tired. One belonging to him and the other to the LORD. Footprints Poem in Spanish, Framed, Footprints in the Sand, fine art, bible verse print, beach decor, Christian, wall decor, pastor, teacher HoneycombProverbs $ 49.00 FREE shipping I can’t tell you how many times when I was at the darkest points of my walk with God that I literally pictured Jesus picking me up and carrying me across the sand. google_ad_width = 468; She writes blogs every day about passages she is currently reading in the Bible. In the good times he walks right beside us and in the bad he carries us. Across the sky flashed scenes from his life. $17.88 Serenity Prayer Journal - 12/pk $4.68 I Thank God For You Journal - 12/pk $17.88 Come Holy Spirit Journal - 12/pk $17.88 Thankful for You Journal - 12/pk $17.88 Love is Patient, Love is Kind Journal - … you have not been there for me?”, The Lord replied, google_ad_slot = "2902951562"; There you saw how the Lord your God carried you, as a father carries his son, all the way you went until you reached this place.”, Nancy, Thanks Audrey– I am preparing to give a talk at our church’s women’s breakfast and needed some verses that directly reflect the sentiments in the Footprints poem. Psalm 77:19 ~ Your path led through the sea, your way through the mighty waters, though your footprints were not seen. One night I had a dream… I dreamed I was walking along the beach with the Lord, and Across the sky flashed scenes from my life. In each scene I noticed footprints in the sand. Thanks so much for clarifying. Any of you moms and dads that are reading this right now relate? Lord, that if I followed you, The Footprints in the Sand Poem is not only a poem but a prayer for so many of us when we are walking through our darkest time. Across the sky flashed scenes from his life. Across the dark sky flashed scenes from my life. Quotes By Emotions. Laura, you are so welcome and I hope your talk went well. Let me know which one you are trying to find and I’ll do my best to find it. There are no scripture verse about footprints in the sand. // ]]>// , Your email address will not be published. What Legacy Will You Leave Behind to Your Children, Best Selling Books on Hope and Encouragement. Although the Footprints in the Sand Poem is not one particular bible verse it does help us to realize that God will never leave us but will carry us through our most darkest days. He is such a forgiving God and one that loves us so much. Isaiah 46:4 ~ Even to your old age and gray hairs I am he, I am he who will sustain you. Saved by Ronda Allen. Although there are many bible verses that could have inspired the author to write this poem, there is not just one verse that relates to this poem…there are many! Be Blessed, Footprints On The Sands Of Time is an excellent prose collection dealing with whoever were noted in history. As a mom I’ve had my children get tired of walking and I’ve scooped them up in my arms where they laid their head on my shoulder and went to sleep. suffering from anguish, sorrow or defeat, Angela One night I dreamed a dream. Hey there! Welcome to my little spot on the Internet where I get to share my love for the Footprints in the Sand Poem with all of you. "When I saw this pic on my phone, without seeing the caption, the first thing that came to mind was "one set of footprints in the sand."" Isaiah 41: 10 so do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I would have to say this verse comes the closest to the Footprints in the Sand poem. I love the beginning where God tells them not to be terrified or afraid because he will save them just like he saved them in Egypt. Add to cart . This fact speaks to the emotional and spiritual impact that this epic writing has had over the years. Here is the link to the group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/christianwomanentrepreneur/ You might just find the perfect match to what it is God has put on your heart to do. He will drive out your enemies before you, saying, ‘Destroy them!’. Such a great reminder for all of us. Below is the poem that has encouraged all of us at one point or another to trust and know that our heavenly Father’s words of never leaving us nor forsaking us is truth. This is what the father does for us when we are tired. other times there were one set of footprints. There are so many bible verses that coincide with this poem that we can use to pray over our situations and circumstances along  along with the poem itself. After the last scene of my life flashed before me, I looked back at the footprints in the sand. great flash work from our brethren http://www.donghaeng.net I am writing what I hope to become my testimony. Many scenes from my life flashed across the sky. with the Lord.. Across the sky flashed scenes from my life.. For each scene, I noticed two sets of. Your email address will not be published. One night a man had a dream. Although the poem contained in the footprints in the sand is about spiritual nuances, it does not mean that there are verses that are actually written in the Bible telling about footprints in the sand. For each scene I noticed two sets of footprints in the sand; One belonged to me, and the other to the Lord. // ]]>. E-mail. Hey there! They can’t because we serve the God of the storms and a Daddy who protects his children. Psalm 55:22 ~ Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain … Christian Art Gifts Large Hardcover Notebook/Journal | Footprints In The Sand Poem | Beach Inspirational Wire Bound Spiral Notebook w/192 Lined Pages, 6” x 8.25” [Christian Art Gifts (Corporate Author)] on Amazon.com. Would you know of any-one who might help me to write this story with me. (John 15:19). Version 1 One night I dreamed I was walking along the beach with the Lord. After the last scene of my life flashed before me, you would walk with me always. He is a forgiving God! One of the most asked questions I’ve seen online has been, “What is the Bible Verse for Footprints in the Sand?”. is when I carried you.”,