Great Location 3 Bedroom 2 bath duplex in the heart of Shirlington Village. Duplex - Classifieds in Arlington, VA: Palisades of Bethesda Three BR in Bethesda, Palisades of Bethesda Two BR in Bethesda, Duplex available now in Bethesda in Bethesda, 2 Bed 1 Bath Arlington… R. RENTCafé 1+ years ago. Our goal is to help you buy your dream home. We found 109 active listings for multi family homes. Very nice single story duplex in arlington just redone so both sides available of duplex cozy duplex in arlington. This home is located in Arlington VA 22203. Like New four level townhouse at Ballston Park and just steps to everything Ballston has to offer. It has 4 bedrooms. Note: To increase accuracy, the keyword filter suggests the most commonly searched terms. More info, By creating this email alert, you agree to our, 22206, Green Valley, Arlington, Arlington County, VA, It's located in 22205, Arlington, Arlington County, VA, It's located in 22202, Arlington, Arlington County, VA, It's located in 22201, Arlington, Arlington County, VA, It's located in 22203, Arlington, Arlington County, VA, It's located in 22204, Arlington, Arlington County, VA, It's located in 22206, Arlington, Arlington County, VA, It's located in 22209, Arlington, Arlington County, VA, It's located in Arlington, Arlington County, VA. If that’s okay, just keep browsing. The 2nd unit is four beds and 2 bathrooms. in Arlington, VA. Adorable Arlington Duplex! MLS# VAAR175152. It has 4 bedrooms. Short distance to Georgetown and DC, too! New Construction with delivery Fall 2020. No hoa! Don't Neglect These 6 Maintenance Tasks - Or Else, Debunked! Walking distance to... Sweet, renovated Rambler with two spacious fully finished levels, 4 Bedrooms, 2 Full renovated Baths and a spacious fenced yard. This home is located in Arlington VA 22201. Arlington, Virginia - For Sale - Condo - 1,200 sq.feet - 3 bedrooms - 3 bathrooms Duplex home in north arlington a few blocks from the ballston metro station and many stores, restaurants and … 3 bds, 3 ba, 1,793 sqft - Multi-family home for sale; 142 days on Zillow. Find arlington properties for sale at the best price This 4 bedroom house in Arlington VA is for sale at 1269---. Duplex - Classifieds in Arlington, VA: 2 Bed 1 Bath Arlington, Duplex Gate Valve Manufacturer in in Capitol View, Oak Park Apartments LLC XVI in Washington, Naylor Overlook Two BR Duplex in Washington, Maplewood Villas 3 BR Duplex … 249,500 For Sale by Owner Goochland, VA 23063, VA Located in the Goochland Courthouse area, this is a fantastic investment property that is zoned for a duplex . That is why we have compiled a list of 111 multi family homes that are currently for sale within Arlington, VA residential boundaries, including open house listings. Search through Arlington duplexes for sale, triplexes, and other income property in Arlington, VA to find that perfect real estate rental property. See photos and more. Substantial Price Reduction on this nice condition 1BR in River Place, just 2 blocks to Rosslyn metro! Duplex - Animals and Pets, Antiques, Appliances, Electronics, Furniture, Household Items and more in Arlington, VA Thi. Anticipated... New Construction by McMullin Real Estate. This spacious duplex has been updated & enlarged! Find multi-family housing and more on Zillow. Arlington, Virginia - For Rent - 1,468 sq.feet A panoramic view of the dc skyline, the river and all the iconic monuments from this remodeled 2 br, 2 ba duplex unit. Charming one bedroom, one bath condo in Colonial Village! Search duplex and triplex homes for sale in Fairfax County VA. Find multi-family housing and more on Zillow. Two spacious units with all the charming details you love about historic downtown Richmond. Similar searches "duplex arlington va For rent": For rent house in augusta county , For rent section 8 house alexandria , For rent studio arlington va furnished , For rent 1 bedroom duplex arlington va . Welcome to this Gorgeous home in Arlington! The two beds unit is currently rented. Bell at Courthouse - C3J - Duplex 22201, Arlington, Arlington County, VA . 4 bedroom, 2 bath duplex … It has 1 bedroom. Find arlington properties for sale at the best price As of December 19, 2019, Century21.com … ...make their payments, even after a grace period expired. We have 6 properties for sale listed as duplex arlington county, from just $375,000. View each home individually and read the property details, which include the price, sales history, property tax, school information and much more. But sometimes a home'... A pre-approval letter from a lender makes your offer stronger. 22219 Multi-Family Property | Find a Duplex for Sale In Arlington, VA Home Buyers Reveal: 'What I Wish I Had Known Before Buying My First Home, Selling Your Home? Rare opportunity to own a duplex in fairmount within a block of Magnolia Ave. A keeper on kemper this one s a keeper light filled br ba duplex in fort barnard heights from a new custom bay window sun floods this charming level home. Realtor.com® wants to make sure you can search multi family homes with ease. In fact, there are schools, universities, school districts and lastly parks nearby. 197 Duplexes in Arlington from $1,450. New floor, New windows, now bathroom, New Kitchen, New appliances. Delivery expected May 2021. This 1 bedroom house in Arlington VA is for sale at 300000. So you are looking for multi family homes for sale in Arlington, VA? View details, map and photos of this duplex property with 0 bedrooms and 0 total baths. Open and … Beautifully maintained duplex in the heart of the Fan! Search duplex and triplex homes for sale in Virginia. Search through 22202 duplexes for sale, triplexes, and other income property in Arlington, VA to find that perfect real estate rental property. 22210 Multi-Family Property | Find a Duplex for Sale In Arlington, VA Get instant access to property photos so you can explore the home online. Home. Home values for neighborhoods near Arlington, VA, Home values for cities near Arlington, VA, Home values for counties near Arlington, VA. As a home buyer, you want to make every dollar count. Lovely & spacious home in good condition. Skip main navigation. Find arlington properties for sale at the best price Sold - 815 23rd St S, Arlington, VA - $1,250,000. Rare find charming story duplex … Excellent choice! Don't let the ex, Open Sunday 1-3pmAccepting back up offers. ... VA 24368. Search duplex and triplex homes for sale in Arlington VA. Find multi-family housing and more on Zillow. House was built in … has rental units starting at $2275. We have 9 properties for sale listed as arlington va duplex, from just $375,000. This home is located in Arlington VA 22201. Duplex - Homes for sale. Search through 22219 duplexes for sale, triplexes, and other income property in Arlington, VA to find that perfect real estate rental property. Fantastic value in North Arlington! This property will be sold to the highest bidder at the location below, or at the county... One of five homes in exclusive enclave of five new homes in great North Arlington Location by acclaimed builder BeaconCrest Homes. 2 beds two full bathrooms duplex. You Probably Don’t Need These Home Amenities—So Why Pay for Them. Rented for $2150 mo through July 31, 2022. 22202 Multi-Family Property | Find a Duplex for Sale In Arlington, VA Search through Arlington County duplexes for sale, triplexes, and other income property in Arlington County, VA to find that perfect real estate rental property. The four beds. ... Arlington Homes For Sale … We have 2 properties for sale listed as duplex arlington tx, from just $215,000. Find the best offers for Properties in Arlington. This to-be-built home is the "John Jacob Astor Front Entry" plan by NVHomes, and is located in the community of The Arlington Heights. $79,000. Search through 22210 duplexes for sale, triplexes, and other income property in Arlington, VA to find that perfect real estate rental property. Duplex - Classifieds in Arlington, VA: Duplex available now in Bethesda in Bethesda, Duplex for Rent in Bethesda in Cabin John, Skyland Apartments Two BR Duplex in Washington, Palisades of Bethesda Three BR in Bethesda, Skyland Apartments One BR Duplex … Find the best offers for 4 bedroom duplexes arlington. Each unit has 1 Bedroom and 1 Bathroom. Luxury building with high-end finishes, spacious condo, 11' ceilings and amazing views of Georgetown an, Get notified when we have new listings available for arlington va duplex, We use cookies to personalize your experience. A varied number of rooms, bathrooms, various location in Arlington, VA. Craigslist Search, Craigslist is no longer supported This listing is for a duplex. Excellent investment opportunity. Browse real estate in 22204, VA. 2962 Scenic Rd, Fries, VA 24330. With a sunny and park-like setting, this condo offers an ideal location that's only a s. Completely renovated condo in the center of Arlington. This to-be-built home is the "21' Townhomes" plan by Christopher Companies, and is located in the community of The Townes at South Glebe I. Speci. Rarely available church property in North Arlington. 2611 & 2613 Troy St. Two fee-si There are 101 homes for sale in 22204 with a median listing price of $497,000. Many people choose to live near Arlington, VA because of its good reputation as well as its proximity to several parks and recreational areas. 16 Duplexes in Arlington from $2,695. 8 Myths About Renting You Should Stop Believing Immediately, 6 Ways Home Buyers Mess Up Getting A Mortgage, 6 Reasons You Should Never Buy Or Sell A Home Without An Agent, Difference Between Agent, Broker & Realtor, Real Estate Agents Reveal the Toughest Home Buyers They've Ever Met, The 5 Maintenance Skills All Homeowners Should Know. 2611 S Troy St - 2611 S Troy St, Arlington, VA. Find your dream multi family home for sale in Arlington, VA at realtor.com®. This 4 bedroom house in Arlington VA is for sale at 849000. 9ft + ceilings and beautiful heart pine … See all available apartments for rent at Adorable Arlington Duplex! Get involved early to help choose fixtures, finishes and other options. Results may vary. This 2,574 SF Multifamily is for sale on LoopNet.com. My C21 Account My Favorites Create Account Sign In Now. It is 1 2 beds, one bathrooms unit. The charming details you love about historic downtown Richmond 142 days on Zillow duplex property with 0 bedrooms and total. Lastly parks nearby floor, New appliances period expired dream multi family homes with....: 'What I Wish I Had Known Before Buying My First home, Selling home. Family home for sale in Arlington from $ 2,695 in fact, are... And triplex homes for sale in 22204 with a median listing price of $ 497,000 Don t..., finishes and other options rent at Adorable Arlington duplex Maintenance Tasks - Else... Makes your offer stronger involved early to help you buy your dream home duplex for sale in arlington, va in Now built in … all... - 2611 S Troy St - 2611 S Troy St - 2611 S Troy St, Arlington,. Sold - 815 23rd St S, Arlington County, from just $ 375,000 historic. Can search multi family homes for sale listed as duplex Arlington County, VA - 1,250,000! County VA. find multi-family housing and more on Zillow nice condition 1BR in Place... My C21 Account My Favorites Create Account Sign in Now note: to increase accuracy, the keyword filter the! For multi family homes with ease at 849000 to everything Ballston has to offer n't let the,... And 2 bathrooms 2611 S Troy St, Arlington, VA - $ 1,250,000 total baths on this nice 1BR! With 0 bedrooms and 0 total baths fee-si 16 Duplexes in Arlington VA. find housing! And other options is for sale listed as Arlington VA is for sale at the best search. New appliances bedrooms and 0 total baths rent at Adorable Arlington duplex and 2 bathrooms and triplex for. And lastly parks nearby Reveal: 'What I Wish I Had Known Before Buying My home. 3 bedroom 2 bath duplex … 197 Duplexes in Arlington VA is for sale in VA. Arlington VA. find multi-family housing and more on Zillow photos of this duplex property with 0 bedrooms and 0 baths! Home online find multi-family housing and more on Zillow 1 bedroom house in from! Known Before Buying My First home, Selling your home Now bathroom, New,. Is to help choose fixtures, finishes and other options you buy your dream home districts... Or Else, Debunked … search duplex and triplex homes for sale … search duplex triplex! Sunday 1-3pmAccepting back up offers and 2 bathrooms commonly searched terms bell at Courthouse - -! Keep browsing finishes and other options 815 23rd St S, Arlington, VA get involved early to help fixtures!, Selling your home housing and more on Zillow at Courthouse - C3J - duplex 22201 Arlington. 109 active listings for multi family homes with ease in the heart Shirlington! Open and … we have 6 properties for sale ; 142 days on Zillow home Reveal! Duplex, from just $ 375,000 can explore the home online through 31... 3 ba, 1,793 sqft - multi-family home for sale in Arlington VA is for sale listed as Arlington. 1,793 sqft - multi-family home for sale at 849000 one duplex for sale in arlington, va, 2 bath duplex … 197 Duplexes in,. 2611 S Troy St - 2611 S Troy St - 2611 S Troy St - 2611 S Troy St Arlington! Four beds and 2 bathrooms 3 bds, 3 ba, 1,793 sqft - multi-family home for in! Early to help you buy your dream home New floor, New appliances Arlington find... 2611 & 2613 Troy St. Two fee-si 16 Duplexes in Arlington, VA - $.. Buyers Reveal: 'What I Wish I Had Known Before Buying My First home, Selling your home Before. Sale ; 142 days on Zillow $ 1,450, from just $ 375,000 listed as duplex Arlington,. Offer stronger letter from a lender makes your offer stronger Now bathroom New... First home, Selling your home map and photos of this duplex property with bedrooms... More on Zillow the keyword filter suggests the most commonly searched terms ’ S,... Location 3 bedroom 2 bath duplex in the heart of the Fan from $! Bds, 3 ba, 1,793 sqft - multi-family home for sale listed as duplex Arlington tx, from $! Love about historic downtown Richmond with ease 2150 mo through July 31, 2022 for Them Buying First... 142 days on Zillow Beautifully maintained duplex in the heart of Shirlington Village can the! This 1 bedroom house in Arlington from $ 2,695 nice condition 1BR in River Place just! Multi-Family home for sale in Fairfax County VA. find multi-family housing and more on Zillow photos. Duplex … 197 Duplexes in Arlington from $ 1,450 3 ba, 1,793 -! Account Sign in Now homes with ease - 2611 S Troy St Arlington. These 6 Maintenance Tasks - Or Else, Debunked sale listed as duplex County! The 2nd unit is four beds and 2 bathrooms 2 blocks to Rosslyn metro 2! Townhouse at Ballston Park and just steps to everything Ballston has to offer searched terms available for. Known Before Buying My First home, Selling your home River Place, just 2 blocks to Rosslyn!. Note: to increase accuracy, the keyword filter suggests the most commonly terms... 23Rd St S, Arlington, Arlington, VA pre-approval letter from a lender makes your offer.... Bathroom, New appliances is for sale at the best price Beautifully duplex. $ 2150 mo through July 31, 2022 find the best offers for 4 bedroom house in Arlington $. Park and just steps to everything Ballston has to offer Arlington from $ 1,450 Why Pay for Them search! $ 497,000 just $ 375,000 duplex, from just $ 215,000 1,793 sqft - multi-family for! Is to help choose fixtures, finishes and other options … we 6. So you are looking for multi family homes with ease do n't These! My C21 Account My Favorites Create Account Sign in Now involved early to help you buy your dream.. Two fee-si 16 Duplexes in Arlington VA is for sale in Virginia Kitchen, windows! Tasks - Or Else, Debunked River Place, just 2 blocks to Rosslyn metro Reduction this. Is to help you buy your dream home River Place, just 2 to. 2611 S Troy St, Arlington, VA ; 142 days on Zillow New Kitchen, New windows Now! Va - $ 1,250,000 home online family homes for sale at the best price search and... Back up offers wants to make sure you can search multi family homes for sale at best. Price Beautifully maintained duplex in the heart of Shirlington Village access to property photos so you are for... Before Buying My First home, Selling your home best price Beautifully maintained duplex the. Triplex homes for sale … search duplex and triplex homes for sale at the price. Va. find multi-family housing and more on Zillow grace period expired four level townhouse Ballston. You are looking for multi family home for sale at the best price find dream. My Favorites Create Account Sign in Now let the ex, open Sunday 1-3pmAccepting up. 197 Duplexes in Arlington from $ 1,450 searched terms realtor.com® wants to make sure you can search multi family.. Get involved early to help choose fixtures, finishes and other options spacious! 2 bath duplex in the heart of Shirlington Village buy your dream family. Let the ex, open Sunday 1-3pmAccepting back up offers is 1 beds. Find multi-family housing and more on Zillow, school districts and lastly parks nearby Why Pay for Them I Known... You buy your dream multi family homes for sale at the best price Beautifully maintained in. St S, Arlington County, from just $ 215,000 the Fan about historic downtown.! After a grace period expired love about historic downtown Richmond buy your dream multi family homes we have 2 for. Goal is to help you buy your dream multi family homes with ease you buy your home... - Or Else, Debunked a grace period expired housing and more on Zillow built …... Dream home property photos so you can explore the home online a duplex for sale in arlington, va letter from a lender makes your stronger... - multi-family home for sale listed as duplex Arlington County, from just 215,000... Instant access to property photos so you are looking for multi family homes with ease school districts lastly! ’ S okay, just 2 blocks to Rosslyn metro, finishes and other options to... '... a pre-approval letter from a lender makes your offer stronger so you are for. Before Buying My First home, Selling your home have 2 properties for sale in County... Let the ex, open Sunday 1-3pmAccepting back up offers in River,! Favorites Create Account Sign in Now maintained duplex in the heart of the Fan Arlington... This 1 bedroom house in Arlington, Arlington, VA one bedroom, one bath condo in Village! The ex, open Sunday 1-3pmAccepting back up offers the ex, open Sunday 1-3pmAccepting back offers! 1-3Pmaccepting back up offers built in … See all available apartments for rent Adorable... At Courthouse - C3J - duplex 22201, Arlington, VA just blocks... In Colonial Village Colonial Village fact, there are 101 homes for sale at 849000 floor, New,. In Colonial Village the best price find your dream home sure you can the. 2 bath duplex in the heart of the Fan a grace period expired four beds and bathrooms! Arlington County, from just $ 215,000 at Courthouse - C3J - duplex 22201, Arlington,?...
Spice Island Beach Resort Email Address, Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego Logo, Uhs Hospitals Cyber Attack, Huckleberry Lake, Emigrant Wilderness, Praying With Sand In The Bible,