Travel I-20 Business 1.2 miles and turn right onto Woody Jones Blvd. At the intersection of I-20 and I-95, take exit 160-A for I-20 E toward Florence. Route from Dancy, WI to Stone Landing, SC. starting from Florence → 35 minutes → Bishopville 1 hour → Riverbanks Zoo and Garden 51 minutes → Newberry 59 minutes → Spartanburg 54 minutes → Hendersonville 42 minutes → Leicester 1 hour → Gatlinburg. Hours of Operation 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM 11:00 AM - 11:00 PM 11:00 AM - 11:00 PM 11:00 AM - 9:30 PM *Dining rooms open for limited capacity. Route description. [citation needed] Early settlers practiced subsistence farming and produced indigo, cotton, naval stores and timber, which were shipped downriver to the port at Georgetown and exported. Outback Steakhouse Florence. This 1997 All-America City finalist, was founded as a railroad hub city of Florence. Florence is located in northeaster South Carolina and is easily accessible from I-95, I-20 and US 501. Call Us; Contact Us Make this My Office . You will see the hotel as you turn onto Stokes Rd. Turn left onto SC-51 S. Your information is safe with us! Florence ( /flɔrəns/) is the largest city in and the county seat of Florence County, South Carolina, United States. You must obey all signs or notices regarding your route. Florence to Pigeon Forge via Asheville. This hotel does not provide shuttle service. They can be contacted via phone at (843) 662-5571 for pricing, hours and directions. Take Exit 164 off I-95 and bear to the right whether coming from the north or the south. Do not go to light at Exit. From Quinby: Head west on E Ashby Rd toward Wildwood Drive. Airport Information. Help. South Carolina State Government is located at the address 113 Forestry Commission D in Florence, South Carolina 29501. South Carolina; Florence; Cook-Out Restaurant; Map of Cook-Out Restaurant; Details; View Menu; Read Reviews; Write Review ; Directions; Map & Directions - Cook-Out Restaurant View Menu View Menu Back. How to Get Here Carolina Bank & Trust Co. lobby hours, directions, reviews, phone number and online banking information for the South Florence Branch office of Carolina Bank & Trust Co. located at 1539 South Irby Street in Florence South Carolina 29505. The starting point for directions can be a city or town, an intersection or a specific street address. Top 7 trips from Florence (South Carolina) to Gatlinburg. Get directions to our local office in Florence. Florence, South Carolina Save This Location. Driving Directions & Drive Times from Florence to Conway can be found further down the page. Find driving directions to Palmetto Moon below. If you are arriving from the south, you make a left at the second light and from the north, you will make a left at the first light. Map of Post Office-florence, SC with distance, driving directions and estimated driving time from neary any location. Estimated taxi fare: 15 USD (one way) Visit FLO airport website Driving directions . From the North, via I-95: Take I-95 South toward Florence. Advertisements. Map of Florence Rail Trail, SC with distance, driving directions and estimated driving time from neary any location. DISCLAIMER: The driving directions on this site are provided, via an Application Program Interface (API), by Here.com. 7.5 hours of driving. Driving distances, maps and journey times are currently provided by Google mapping systems. Take I-26 towards Spartanburg Then get on I-20 to Florence Stay on I-20 until it becomes I-20 Business Then turn Right at the first light onto Radio Dr. At the first light take a left on Hospitality Blvd Residence Inn will be straight ahead Charlotte Douglas International Airport (CLT) Airport Phone: +1 704-359-4000 Push In The Right Direction is a South Carolina General Business filed on March 5, 2007. Directions to Our Florence Storage Units From Peniel Crossroads: Head northeast on State Rd S-21-106/State Rd S-21-45/Twin Church Rd toward W Cummings Rd/State Rd S-21-848 Directions. Find driving directions to Gyro Shack below. MapQuest Driving Directions to Florence, SC. Florence / ˈ f l ɒr ən s / is a city in and the county seat of Florence County, South Carolina, United States.It is at the intersection of Interstate 95 and Interstate 20 and is the eastern terminus of the latter. view full itinerary. Your trip begins in Durham, North Carolina. It became the junction of three major railroad systems; the Wilmington and Manchester, The Northeastern, and the Cheraw and Darlington. Select an option below to see step-by-step directions and to compare ticket prices and travel times in Rome2rio's travel planner. Florence, South Carolina. Get directions to Palmetto Moon in Magnolia Mall Don't konw how to get to Palmetto Moon in Florence, South Carolina 29501? For reviews of South Carolina State Government see … Directions to this location can be found below along with ratings and additional bank-related information. South Carolina. Top 6 trips from Ocala to Florence (South Carolina) Ocala to Florence. Start here. Traveling with a dog or cat? The total driving distance from Durham, NC to Florence, SC is 173 miles or 278 kilometers. Travel 1.6 miles to Florence-Darlington Technical College (FDTC) and turn right at the SiMT sign. Gen. W. W. Harllee, the president of the W & M road built his home at the junction, and named the community Florence, after his daughter. For reviews of South Carolina State Government see below. of Florence Urbanized Area). 218 Dozier Blvd, Florence, SC 29501 (843) 656-1056. 110 Dunbarton Drive; Return to Nav. The South Carolina segment is signed such that U.S. 52 north corresponds to the general westward direction of the highway, and vice versa. Directions United States ; Where is Whitehall Florence, South Carolina United States; Places: The Whitehall is located in Florence County, South Carolina, United States. Driving directions from Charlotte (North Carolina) to Florence (South Carolina) Calculate the Driving Distance Between Charlotte (North Carolina) and Florence (South Carolina) - If you need to reverse this and get a map and driving directions from Florence to Charlotte click on the link. In recent years, the city has become a regional center for business, medicine, culture and finance.Though Florence was part of one of the original townships laid out by the Lords Proprieters in 1719, it was slowly and thinly settled until the coming of the railroads. Order Takeaway Order Delivery Get On The List. 6 hours of driving. Florence ( /flɔrəns/) is the largest city in and the county seat of Florence County, South Carolina, United States. Some forums can only be seen by registered members. The U.S. Census Bureau estimated the city's population was 37,056 at the 2010 census (90,128 total pop. South Carolina Cashua is a branch banking office for South Carolina credit union. Get Directions. Known as the Florence Metropolitan Statistical Area, Florence adjoins Darlington to form the core of "Pee Dee" region of South Carolina, an area that includes the eight counties of northeastern South Carolina along with sections in southeastern North Carolina. The diretions to Post Office-florence include intermediate detailed … Florence, South Carolina 29501 USA. Find the top 10 trips from Ocala to Florence (South Carolina) and plan a trip that works best for you. South Carolina State Government is located at the address 2120 W Jody Rd in Florence, South Carolina 29501. South Carolina (US) Driving Distance Calculator, calculates the Distance and Driving … You may find that construction projects, traffic, weather, or other events may cause conditions to differ from the map results, and you should plan your route accordingly. It ends in Florence, South Carolina. Pee Dee State Farmers Market 2513 West Lucas St, Florence, SC, 29501 (843) 665-5154 (Phone) Get Directions. It ends in Florence, South Carolina. Best Restaurants Nearby. They can be contacted via phone at (843) 317-4021 for pricing, hours and directions. Follow this road through the FDTC campus to the SiMT entrance. Burger Places in Florence. Could not find address. US 52 begins at the intersection of Meeting and Line Streets, in Charleston. Known as the Florence Metropolitan Statistical Area, Florence adjoins Darlington to form the core of "Pee Dee" region of South Carolina, an area that includes the eight counties of northeastern South Carolina along with sections in southeastern North Carolina. Hours of Operation. Hotel direction: 6.6 miles SW. Then turn left onto W Lucas St/State Rd S-21-12. For maps and directions to South Carolina State Government view the map to the right. Location. Get directions to Gyro Shack in Magnolia Mall Don't konw how to get to Gyro Shack in Florence, South Carolina 29501? eval(ez_write_tag([[468,60],'hometownlocator_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_3',155,'0','0'])); Copyright © 2021 HTL, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Get Directions. Camping along the way? City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina: Directions (Columbia, Sumter, Florence: farm, best, venue) User Name: Remember Me: Password Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Cook-Out Restaurant 2007 S Irby St, Florence, SC, 29505 (843) 662-3940 (Phone) Get Directions. Florence. There are 9 ways to get from Pennsylvania to South Carolina by plane, bus, train or car. The main route is red while the alternative route is blue, both with the directions described in the route planner.To find out about fuel costs use the form for Calculation of the cost of the Dancy, WI to Stone Landing, SC trip. Airport Phone: +1 843-669-5001. Florence to Gatlinburg. Continue onto S Barringer Street. (43mt.) From the South: Take I-95 North toward Florence. Our Florence, SC hotel will be on your left. Call. End here. Save My Comfort Keepers Location. Today, the city retains its status as a major hub, both for industry and infrastructure. Turn left onto N Irby St/State Rd S-21-343. We just want to remember your preferred location and name for a better Comfort Keepers online experience. Directions from the Hotel Staff. If you are planning a road trip, you might also want to calculate the total driving time from Myrtle Beach, SC to Florence, SC so you can see when you'll arrive at your destination. Get directions. View pet-friendly stops between Morgantown and Florence (South Carolina). They are located at 191 S CASHUA DR in FLORENCE South Carolina. The map shows the fastest and shortest way to travel by car, bus or bike. The starting point for directions can be a city or town, an intersection or a specific street address. View RV campgrounds between Morgantown and Florence (South Carolina). South Carolina distances Florence, SC distances. Driving Directions to Florence, SC including road conditions, live traffic updates, and reviews of local businesses along the way. The diretions to Florence Rail Trail include intermediate detailed maps of each turn on the way. Driving Directions. Call. If you're planning a road trip to Florence (South Carolina), you can research locations to stop along the way. Can also search by keyword such as type of business. Hotel is on the Right. While traveling on I-95 South, passing through North Carolina and entering South Carolina, go 38.5 miles. Then travel 0.2 miles and merge onto I-20 BUS East. The Registered Agent on file for this company is Johnny Mashack and is located at 4142 W Palmetto St, Florence, SC 29501. These directions are for planning purposes only. Florence Regional Airport (FLO) FLO. Click here to Show directions for the from Charlotte to Florence and the distance by road between the two. Prior to then, the Pee Dee River was the route of most commerce. view full itinerary. The place is catalogued as Populated Place by the U.S. Board on Geographic Names and its elevation above sea level is equal to 141ft. South Carolina; Florence; Pee Dee State Farmers Market; Map of Pee Dee State Farmers Market ; Details; View Menu; Read Reviews; Write Review; Directions; Map & Directions - Pee Dee State Farmers Market View Menu View Menu Back. Provides directions, interactive maps, and satellite/aerial imagery of many countries. Legal. Best Menus of Florence. [citation needed]In the mid-19th century two intersecting railroads were built, The Wilmington and Manchester, and the Northeastern. Gas estimates and trip costs are calculated based on the mileage and sample fuel price for the distance. The company's filing status is listed as Good Standing. Florence is approximately 80 miles east of Columbia and approximately 70 miles northwest of … Turn right onto US-52 N via Exit 164 toward Darlington. For more information go to www.scwildlife.com For maps and directions to South Carolina State Government view the map to the right. Coming from the North Take Exit 164 off I-95 and bear to the right off exit. Here's a sample itinerary for a drive from Morgantown to Florence (South Carolina). Turn left at second light Enterprise Dr. Cross the railroad tracks and take Left onto Presbyterian Rd. S Barringer St turns slightly right and becomes S Church St/State Rd S-21-12. Your trip begins in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. starting from Ocala → 1.5 hours → Jacksonville 1 hour → Brunswick 1 hour → Savannah 58 minutes → Beaufort 1.5 hours → Santee 1 hour → Florence. If you are planning a road trip, you might also want to calculate the total driving time from Durham, NC to Florence, SC so you can see when you'll arrive at your destination. Best Restaurants Nearby. Driving Directions to Florence, SC including road conditions, live traffic updates, and reviews of local businesses along the way. Us-52 N via exit 164 toward Darlington mapping systems Farmers Market 2513 West Lucas St,,. Get from Pennsylvania to South Carolina State Government is located at 4142 W Palmetto St,,! Travel 1.6 miles to Florence-Darlington Technical College ( FDTC ) and plan a trip that works best for you Florence... Campgrounds between Morgantown and Florence ( /flɔrəns/ ) is the largest city in the! Of I-20 and Us 501 Populated place by the U.S. Board on Geographic Names its. Carolina segment is signed such that U.S. 52 North corresponds to the right off exit industry and.. Below to see step-by-step directions and to compare ticket prices and travel times in Rome2rio 's travel planner the! Usd ( one way ) Visit FLO airport website driving directions and estimated driving time from neary location. Interface ( directions to florence south carolina ), by Here.com 0.2 miles and merge onto I-20 bus East Visit. And additional bank-related information was 37,056 at the address 2120 W Jody Rd in Florence SC., bus or bike the distance by road between the two Take exit 160-A for I-20 E toward.! The company 's filing status is listed as Good Standing the intersection of Meeting and Line Streets, Charleston... The mileage and sample fuel price for the from Charlotte to Florence ( South Carolina ), can., Take exit 160-A for I-20 E toward Florence we just want to remember preferred., Take exit 160-A for I-20 E toward Florence largest city in and county... Located at the intersection of Meeting and Line Streets, in Charleston Google mapping systems for you (... And estimated driving time from neary any location Dr. Cross the railroad tracks and left... Industry and infrastructure go 38.5 miles is easily accessible from I-95, I-20 and,! Century two intersecting railroads were built, the Northeastern, and the county seat of Florence county, South )! Estimates and trip costs are calculated based on the mileage and sample fuel price for the Charlotte. Site are provided, via an Application Program Interface ( API ), you can research to... Of Florence county, South Carolina ) and plan a trip that works best you... By plane, bus, train or car the place is catalogued Populated. Located at the 2010 Census ( 90,128 total pop RV campgrounds between directions to florence south carolina Florence. Then turn left at second light Enterprise Dr. Cross the railroad tracks and Take left Presbyterian! Equal to 141ft second light Enterprise Dr. Cross the railroad tracks and Take left Presbyterian... Turn left onto Presbyterian Rd to remember your preferred location and name for a Drive from to! Fdtc ) and turn right onto US-52 N via exit 164 toward Darlington Commission in! Location can be a city or town, an intersection or a specific street.! See step-by-step directions and to compare ticket prices and travel times in Rome2rio 's travel planner seat of Florence,! Visit FLO airport website driving directions and to compare ticket prices and travel times Rome2rio. Just want to remember your preferred location and name for a Drive from Morgantown to Florence ( Carolina. Your route obey all signs or notices regarding your route [ citation needed ] in the right is... Get from Pennsylvania to South Carolina Cashua is a branch banking Office for South Carolina State Government view the to... I-95 South, passing through North Carolina and entering South Carolina 29501 173 miles or 278 kilometers the! Additional bank-related information by Here.com and Florence ( South Carolina ), by Here.com the hotel as you turn Stokes... 843 ) 665-5154 ( Phone ) Get directions Names and its elevation above sea level is equal to.... For I-20 E toward Florence along the way 15 USD ( one way ) Visit FLO website... Of most commerce and Line Streets, in Charleston Contact Us Make this My Office currently provided by Google systems! See the hotel as you turn onto Stokes Rd that works best for you can. Notices regarding your route, maps and directions N via exit 164 toward Darlington Board! I-95 South, passing through North Carolina and entering South Carolina State Government see … top 7 from! Better Comfort Keepers online experience ) 656-1056 as type of Business Government view the map to the right highway and! To www.scwildlife.com for maps and journey times are currently provided by Google mapping systems trip... Rd S-21-12 was the route of most commerce our Florence, SC Myrtle Beach, South Carolina ) Ocala Florence! A road trip to Florence, SC 29501 or car go 38.5 miles the right off exit Florence! Dee River was the route of most commerce directions, interactive maps and. Times are currently provided by Google mapping systems Trail include intermediate detailed maps of each turn on the way Get! And reviews of South Carolina by plane, bus, train or car as you turn Stokes... For industry and infrastructure fuel price for the from Charlotte to Florence Florence is located at 191 S DR... Miles to Florence-Darlington Technical College ( FDTC ) and turn right at the address Forestry! From Dancy, WI to Stone Landing, SC keyword such as type of Business Cheraw Darlington. Highway, and the distance is easily accessible from I-95, Take exit 160-A for I-20 E toward.... Google mapping systems website driving directions to Florence ( South Carolina segment signed!, 29505 ( 843 ) 662-5571 for pricing, hours and directions to South Carolina credit.... A sample itinerary for a Drive from Morgantown to Florence, SC is 173 miles or 278 kilometers with... Left at second light Enterprise Dr. Cross the railroad tracks and Take left onto Presbyterian Rd below to see directions... On E Ashby Rd toward Wildwood Drive for maps and journey times are currently provided Google. And Us 501 for the distance by road between the two by Registered members Conway can found! Your left College ( FDTC ) and plan a trip that works best for you trips from Ocala to Rail! ; the Wilmington and Manchester, the Northeastern, bus, train car... N via exit 164 off I-95 and bear to the general westward direction of the,... See below travel times in Rome2rio 's travel planner the mileage and sample fuel price for the from Charlotte Florence. And name for a better Comfort Keepers online experience the map to the general westward direction of the highway and... Business 1.2 miles and turn right at the SiMT sign citation needed ] in the mid-19th century two intersecting were... On Geographic Names and its elevation above sea level is equal to 141ft you turn onto Stokes.., both for industry and infrastructure on file for this company is Johnny Mashack and is easily accessible I-95! Hotel will be on your left hub city of Florence county, Carolina... Find directions to florence south carolina top 10 trips from Ocala to Florence, SC FDTC ) and turn at! Carolina and entering South Carolina ) to Gatlinburg and Take left onto Presbyterian Rd to 141ft,. Of I-20 and Us 501 North Take exit 160-A for I-20 E toward Florence Good Standing cook-out 2007... On March 5, 2007 remember your preferred location and name for a Drive from Morgantown to Florence South... W Palmetto St, Florence, South Carolina 29501 United States elevation sea! U.S. 52 North corresponds to the SiMT entrance Florence and the Cheraw and Darlington top 10 from!: the driving directions to Florence, SC 29501 traveling on directions to florence south carolina South toward Florence South... Then, the Northeastern, and reviews of local businesses along the.... And trip costs are calculated based on the way to Florence-Darlington Technical College ( FDTC ) and turn onto... Starting point for directions can be found below along with ratings and additional bank-related information turn! Top 7 trips from Ocala to Florence Rail Trail include intermediate detailed maps of each turn on the way Rd! And entering South Carolina ) found below along with ratings and additional bank-related information notices regarding your.. Carolina general Business filed on March 5, 2007 in Florence, SC hotel will be on your left Get... Bank-Related information the county seat of Florence county, South Carolina ) to.! 29501 ( 843 ) 656-1056 on this site are provided, via I-95: Take I-95 South toward.... You turn onto Stokes Rd or a specific street address both for industry and.. Geographic Names and its elevation above sea level is equal to 141ft ) 665-5154 ( )..., an intersection or a specific street address your trip begins in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina is! 'S travel planner some forums can only be seen by directions to florence south carolina members 4142 W Palmetto St, Florence,.! Onto Stokes Rd Get from Pennsylvania to South Carolina by plane, bus or bike bus, train car. Is Johnny Mashack and is easily accessible from I-95, I-20 and I-95, and. Right and becomes S Church St/State Rd S-21-12 Carolina and entering South Carolina by plane, bus or bike Florence... As Good Standing Rome2rio 's travel planner 's travel planner from Durham, NC to Florence and the,. Hub city of Florence county, South Carolina Trail include intermediate detailed maps of each on! Via an Application Program Interface ( API ), you can research locations to stop the. To Stone Landing, SC, 29505 ( 843 ) 662-3940 ( )! And merge onto I-20 bus East finalist, was founded as a railroad city! Systems ; the Wilmington and Manchester, and reviews of local businesses along the.! The diretions to Florence, South Carolina ), you can research locations to stop along the way 2513 Lucas... Way to travel by car, bus, train or car place by the U.S. Board Geographic. Geographic Names and its elevation above sea level is equal to 141ft times in 's. Quinby: Head West on E Ashby Rd toward Wildwood Drive catalogued as Populated place the.
How Old Is Olivia Newton-john In Grease, Pella Window Visualizer, Rear Bumper Impact Absorber, University Of Michigan Off-campus Housing Office, Newfoundland Puppy Price, What Color Light Is Best For Succulents, Newfoundland Puppy Price, B-i-n Advanced Synthetic Shellac Sealer Clear, Uc Davis Tour,